2617 Manhattan Beach Boulevard, Redondo Beach, CA 90278 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Gina and the Bean

Gina and the Bean is a wedding bakery located in San Pedro, California. Traveling throughout southern California to provide couples with delectable treats, this South Bay-based bakery is dedicated to crafting delicious and beautiful wedding desserts. Gina, the founder of the company, specializes in designing dessert bars that consist of a variety of bite-size sweets to satisfy every guest.

Offering an array of eclairs, brownies, fruit tartlets, chocolate-covered strawberries, miniature cupcakes, and more, Gina curates beautifully-presented and delicious assortments for wedding receptions. Gina and the Bean can also design customized wedding cakes for newlywed couples. The company offers consultations and tastings, where couples can select their design, flavors, fillings, and frosting. She can cater to a range of dietary requirements, including diabetic, gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, and vegan. The following cake flavors can be accommodated:

• Chocolate
  • Vanilla
  • Yellow
  • Red velvet
  • Funfetti

Other Services

Gina can accommodate a wide range of events in addition to weddings. Her locally-sourced ingredients combine magically to produce desserts for the following events:

• Bridal showers

566ae2f1 1c2d 4693 866f 7b0dcc3bf61b 51 1056925 157832442661189

17 Reviews for Gina and the Bean

• Lauren

Lauren McCullough · Married on 09/19/2020

Sweetest lady, best cakes!

Gina was a delight during our tasting! We met at a local Starbucks and she treated my fiancé and me to a tasty beverage to go with her delicious cakes. She brought a nice selection of 4 kinds to taste. Chocolate, vanilla with lemon filling, vanilla with Carmel filling and chocolate chip cookie cake!! They were all SO delicious we still haven’t decided which we will pick! If you want a friendly, amazingly talented, and someone who will work with your budget then Gina is hands down the baker for your wedding! Thank you GINA!!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Gina and the Bean's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm just so excited to be a part of your wedding team. We will make it AMAZING and your best day ever. I feel very lucky to serve you and Justin. Thank you for choosing Gina and the Bean!!

Alex · Married on 12/28/2019

Wedding 2019

From the moment my wife and I met Gina I knew she was more than just a professional- she was kind, and really wanted to capture my then fiancées vision. From the tasting samples to her pricing- Gina went above and beyond the call of duty really listening to our requests down to the wire. What made this professional alliance special was Gina had hid some treats for our first night as a married couple for us- knowing that I wouldn’t eat much during the wedding. She was and still remains thoughtful and now a friend. Our wedding desserts were amazing- and my main concern was there would be left overs- NOPE. Gone and all of our family and friends raving about her set up and treats. My wife and I highly recommend Gina- you won’t be disappointed and she really cares about your special day! Thank you so much Gina!

Sent on 04/11/2020

Gina and the Bean's reply:

Alex and Cherith, I cant tell you guys enough, how lucky I felt to serve you on your big day; it was such an honor!
    Here’s to lasting love and a growing family. I do hope I get the pleasure to make sweets when you celebrate life’s special celebrations 😃
  • Franciska

Franciska Castillo · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Dessert Experience Ever!

Thank you, Gina! You made our wedding dreams come true! Our entire 170+ wedding guests loved our dessert table and the extra detail you put into making it so special. Especially adding our baby pictures and the rustic theme on display. I cannot wait to work with you for other events!

Sent on 04/19/2020

Gina and the Bean's reply:

Thank you so much, Franciska! It was such a pleasure to serve you and be a part of your wedding. I couldn't be happier for you both, and your beautiful growing family :) Congratulations!!! Please stay nice and safe and in good health. Virtual hugs to you - Gina

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gina and the Bean FAQ

$ 2.00
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 1.50
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gina and the Bean 1
    Free Cutting Cake with Dessert Buffet Purchase

Your guests will be so excited to choose from a variety of delicious, mini desserts! For the happy couple....we will be delighted to include your 6" cutting cake for free. You get to choose the flavor! :)

• 2617 Manhattan Beach Boulevard Redondo Beach, CA, 90278 See on map
    (310) 776-1620 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM Saturday - Sunday by appointment
    Location of (Gina and the Bean)
  • 1603 W 22nd Street San Pedro, CA, 90732 See on map
    (310) 776-1620 (Phone number)
    Location of (Gina and the Bean)