Gina and the Bean Reviews

Gina and the Bean 4
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/10/2019

Gina is wonderful.

Gina made the groom's cake for my rehearsal dinner and the wedding cake for my reception, both were phenomenal. Her ideas for designs and flavors are perfect, I still receive compliments from my wedding guests on both cakes. She was lovely to work with because she listened to my ideas while suggesting some of her own, which were always on point. She clearly has a lot of experience with her art. I also asked her to make my wedding favor cookies, which she designed as mini anchors and fit perfectly with my nautical-themed wedding. If I have any special events in the future, she's my go-to for desserts. Thank you, Gina!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Gina and the Bean's reply:

Victoria! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am so grateful and proud to have served on your wedding team! Here's to your happy married life and REMEMBER.....I will be making your complimentary First Anniversary Cake! :) oxoxo

Jlee · Married on 06/19/2019

Sublime cakes

THE most amazing cakes ever! Delicious and gorgeous! You can tell that Gina bakes with her heart....her cakes are definitely special. The ordering process was very easy too...Gina responds right away and also b/c I wasn't sure what type of cake to order, was very helpful w/suggestions. Delivery date and time as promised. loved the entire experience!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Gina and the Bean's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting Gina and the Bean to bake a the cake for your celebration! I'm so happy to hear that you are happy!!! :)

Peter Carpenter · Married on 04/08/2019

Great service & product

Gina did the wedding cake at a wedding that I catered the rest of the meal for .
    She was great to work with , very responsive, and her wedding cake was moist , delicious & everyone loved it .
    If you want a great wedding cake please call Gina

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Gina and the Bean 5

Hi Chef,
    WOW, that means so much...THANK YOU! I look forward to doing more events with you and your team. :) Gina

Patty · Married on 04/07/2019

Best chef!!!!

Her deserts are amazing!!! Gona is professional and so nice! Cakes are super delish!!!

Hi Patty,
    Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure and honor to make your wedding cake and cupcakes. It makes me so happy to know that I was a part of your special day. :) Gina

Jankovich · Married on 04/07/2019

Best cake ever

Best cake we ever tasted! everyone couldn't stop raving about it!!! We will order all our cakes from Gina and the Bean from now on!!!!

Gina and the Bean's reply:

Hi Maureen - Thank you so much! It makes me happy when I know that you (all) enjoy our cakes and desserts. :)

Bettina · Married on 04/06/2019

Parties and gifts

I have ordered several items from Gina and the Bean. The quality of her cakes and treats are above and beyond expectations. When I asked for a special item not on her menu she always accommodates. I have told several people about her and they have always been very happy with what they have ordered. I highly recommend her cakes, Lollicakes and cookies — her Yule Log is amazing!

Gina and the Bean's reply:

Thank you so much, Bettina! It is such a pleasure to serve you and be a part of life's happy occasions! Gina
  • Desiree

Desiree Chavez · Married on 03/09/2019

Perfection is an Understatment

Gina and the Bean....where do I begin! I am a local event planner and florist and met Gina about 6 months ago through one of my preferred caterers. She swept me off my feet at the tasting! Her desserts are wonderful in every single way. She has since done multiple birthday cakes, family gatherings, wedding cakes, dessert bars, and even the cutest tea party for my little princess and her friends! Every time I have booked her for something different thinking she has it no problem, she surprises me with an even bigger and better dessert and display then I imagined! She now handles ALL of my couples and clients desserts. Her prices are spot on, desserts are beyond fab, and to top it off she is the sweetest!!!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Gina and the Bean 6
    Gina and the Bean 7
    Gina and the Bean 8

Gina and the Bean's reply:

Desiree, I am blushing and just so happy that you have been pleased with what I have done so far! Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and represent your team. It really is an honor.
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! oxoxox

Tori Dawn Maricich · Married on 12/01/2018

Chocolate cupcakes!

Look amazing and taste delicious!

Hi Tori,
    Thank you so much! So happy that you enjoyed the cupcakes and look forward to making for you in the future :)

Kim Jarrah · Married on 09/06/2018

Beyond Fabulous!

Gina is an amazingly gifted baker whose creations are masterpieces, in both appearance and taste! She has created cakes, cupcakes and cookies for me for various events, and they have always exceeded my expectations! She is a true professional in every sense, with excellent customer service. I highly recommend Gina & the Bean!

Gina and the Bean's reply:

Thank you, Kimberlee! It is always such an honor and pleasure to make treats for you and help you celebrate some of life's milestones. :)
  • Aileen

Aileen Paz · Married on 04/02/2017

The most delicious cakes I've ever had!

Pastries from Gina and the Bean are simply delicious! They taste fresh and are beautifully made. I highly recommend them to couples for their shower and wedding desserts. You will not regret it!

Gina and the Bean's reply:

Thank you so much, Aileen! It is super fun to create yummy treats and especially so, when I hear how much you enjoy them. :)

The BEST cake made by the BEST!

I can go on all day ranting and raving about Gina and her cakes. I live in the Southbay area of Los Angeles and I have not been able to find a good baker, until I met Gina. I had the opportunity to taste 3 of Gina’s cakes at a work function and my entire office devoured the 3 huge cakes (chocolate, vanilla with sea salt caramel, and cheesecake) within 20 minutes. People have been obsessing about the cakes since that day. So what makes Gina’s cakes special and different from others? The quality of her ingredients is superior to others and you can taste it! She doesn’t use the cheap ingredients and the best part for me is, her cakes aren’t overly sweet! They’re perfectly soft and moist without being too dense. They’re perfectly sweet without being too sweet. I just recently ordered a tiramisu cake for my parents and Gina was able to make it despite the shorter notice. She was so responsive to all my questions. The tiramisu cake did not last past the weekend:) I can very confidently recommend Gina to anyone who is looking for the best cake, desserts made of the finest ingredients!

Sent on 04/08/2019