Events by Sheavonne

Profile Picture
M.
1 Review
06/16/2012

It was such a pleasure working with Shea from our initial phone conversation to our first consultation we connected. I took care of pre-planning but was in desperate need of a day of coordinator to set my mind at ease. Shea took charge, got all of my vendors organized, drafted a detailed timeline and ensured that everything was on course. The staff were professional and very helpful. Not sure what I would've done without her. I highly recommended Shea and her team.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
New York, NY 10039

Were proud to be a New York City based boutique wedding and event planning company, specializing in coordinating dream weddings for couples.

We offer only the highest level of personalized service to all of our clients. With great relationships with the most spectacular venues, floral designers, caterers, and referrals to only the finest, most reliable vendors in the wedding industry. We design weddings with a personal touch and guide our Brides and Grooms graciously throughout the planning process.

With several years of experience and reliable resources, we help our clients save time and money while providing a peace of mind by attending to all the details so couples can enjoy their wedding.

Services

Day of Wedding Coordinator

Month of Coordinator

Full Planning and Event Design

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2003
Employees: 5
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Awesome event coordinator. She is one of the best in the industry and she help to make my wedding the greatest experience. She and I have also worked together for brides. Check out my wedding PICS, www.gabrielandmashika.com. Sheavonne planned approximately 80% of the wedding and coordinated the event.
PROS I KNOW (71)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)