Cake Expressions by Lisa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Lisa. My mom and I went to her house to view her cakes and sample them. Immediately we looked at each other and thought wow we are not going to be able to afford these because they look like something out of one of those pastry talent competitions on TV. Then we tasted them and not only do they look exquisite, but they taste incredible too. Shockingly she fell perfectly within our budget and I was thrilled... my cake was going to be amazing!! The entire experience was stress-free and wonderful. I was so happy when I saw my cake the day of the wedding, it almost stole the show as guests were lined up to take a picture of my cake. Thank you Lisa for your talent and making my wedding day just that much more special! I can't wait for our one year anniversary when I can eat my cake again!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
15905 Brookway Drive, Suite 4106, Huntersville, NC 28078

Expect the unexpected!

Cake Expressions by Lisa specializes in wedding cakes and special event cakes customized in the style or theme of your special day or celebration.  Whether you’re getting married, celebrating a birthday, anniversary, Bar or Bat Mitzvah, Christening or any other special occasion, you can be sure a cake from Cake Expressions will make it unforgettable. We work closely with every client to provide personal, friendly and professional service.

After graduating from New England Culinary Institute, Award winning Pastry Chef Lisa Toohey has continued learning and perfecting her skills by  taking classes in pulled and blown sugar with Ewald Notter, chocolate sculpture and dessert presentation with Jacquy Pfeiffer and specialty cake decorating with Debbie Brown and Lauren Kitchens. Lisa has been designing exquisite masterpieces for over 15 years with uncompromising attention to detail, presentation, and taste.  Her insistence upon using only the finest, freshest, and highest quality ingredients insures that all of her creations will delight not only the eye but also the palate.  In 2009 Lisa won a “BOB” award for Best Wedding Cakes from Charlotte magazine, as well as numerous “Best of weddings” from The Knot.com and Wedding Wire. She has also been featured in a variety of local and international magazines.

Cake Expressions is excited to announce the opening of the Cake Expressions Academy!  Lisa has recently spent 2 years teaching cake decorating at one of London’s premier cake studios and can’t wait to share her knowledge and experience to students in the USA. Classes will be offered for all levels-from beginner to advanced, even professional level.

Details
Desserts: Cookies, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tastings
Health license: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)