Concord, Concord, NC 28027 Map · Phone number

About Sun Of A Cake. LLC

Hi, my name is La’Tanya and I am both the owner and baker of Sun Of A Cake! Thank you for taking the time to check us out 😊

Here, at Sun of A Cake, we provide an assortment of decorative and delicious baked goods, available for all types of celebrations, to include: weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, etc... All made to order! Using top quality ingredients & exceptional customer service! Please inquire.

672bd6ee af90 495e 92a6 b31fe22a62a8 51 1143093 1569686818

Sun Of A Cake. LLC 2
  • Jamie

Jamie Sabatino · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing experience

I contacted Son of a cake just 3 weeks before our wedding. My Mother in law was in charge of the wedding cake and she waited until last minute to tell me she still had not ordered our cake. I was in a jam. I called several Bakeries & searched online. Almost everyone I tried was unavailable or just too expensive. I also needed the cake to be delivered to the reception location. I was asking for a lot. Almost a cake on demand!
    I was getting worried we would have no wedding cake.
    I came across Son of a cake's page. I read the reviews and I liked what I read. So I called. La’Tanya answered. She was so easy to talk to. I asked if she did wedding cakes and she said yes. She was new at them but very confident In her abilities. With all the reviews I read I had no doubt. I then explained that the wedding was in 3 weeks. Right then I thought I was out of luck. But she said she could do it. Then I asked if she would deliver it. She asked where to. I said Chester SC . At that time I did not realize she was in Concord NC over an hour away. La’Tanya said she would deliver it. I could not believe how easy this was going.
    I simply wanted a 3 tire wedding cake with vinalla butter cream icing. I had a idea of the look I was looking for. I sent a photo of the cake. She said she could do it. She offered a cake tasting. But with just 3 weeks left we had way to much going on to take the trip. I trusted the cake would be good.
    I had messed up and paid her twice. The online app was one I was unfamiliar with and I really messed up big time. I contacted her right away. She was completely understand and even worried for me. She was willing to come bring me the money i over paid in person that very afternoon. I was so surprised and shocked at her kindness and caring nature. We just ended up using a cash app to resolve the problem. But the fact that she was willing to go above and beyond to help me was something I never expected.
    The day of the wedding she delivered our cake.
    It looked amazing almost exactly like the cake in the photo I sent her.
    The cake was absolutely delicious. Every one loved it and even too extra home. Its been 3 days now and a few people have called and said how there cake is still so fresh and moist. I will definitely be hiring Son of a cake again. La’Tanya is so sweet and thoughtful. I recommend her to anyone in need of a tasty treat.

Thank you La’Tanya you are amazing and talented. Looking forward to hiring you again.

Sun Of A Cake. LLC 3
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Shelby · Married on 09/28/2019

Simply delicious

I truly enjoyed my birthday cake and chocolate covered strawberries that was provided by Sun of a Cake.Latanya was very professional and prompt with her service. I would highly recommend Sun Of A Cake.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Sun Of A Cake. LLC FAQ

$ 3.50
    $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 1.75
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Concord Concord, NC, 28027 See on map