Sun Of A Cake. LLC Reviews

15 Reviews for Sun Of A Cake. LLC

Sun Of A Cake. LLC 1
Sun Of A Cake. LLC 2

Shanell S Hart · Getting married on 04/23/2021

Excellent service. Quality food.

Sun of a cake has never let me down. Whether it's a customized order, samplers or a last minute order she always comes through. The product always taste great, looks great and is priced very fair. Definitely recommend them for your next sweet tooth.

Danielle J · Married on 12/06/2019

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

LaTanya is pure awesomeness! She was super responsive and very easy to work with, I sent her pics of my vision and she exceeded my expectations. The cake was DELICIOUS! It was so rich and moist! The berries were absolutely to die for. My mom enjoyed every bite. Thank you so much LaTanya!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Sabatino · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing experience

I contacted Son of a cake just 3 weeks before our wedding. My Mother in law was in charge of the wedding cake and she waited until last minute to tell me she still had not ordered our cake. I was in a jam. I called several Bakeries & searched online. Almost everyone I tried was unavailable or just too expensive. I also needed the cake to be delivered to the reception location. I was asking for a lot. Almost a cake on demand!
    I was getting worried we would have no wedding cake.
    I came across Son of a cake's page. I read the reviews and I liked what I read. So I called. La’Tanya answered. She was so easy to talk to. I asked if she did wedding cakes and she said yes. She was new at them but very confident In her abilities. With all the reviews I read I had no doubt. I then explained that the wedding was in 3 weeks. Right then I thought I was out of luck. But she said she could do it. Then I asked if she would deliver it. She asked where to. I said Chester SC . At that time I did not realize she was in Concord NC over an hour away. La’Tanya said she would deliver it. I could not believe how easy this was going.
    I simply wanted a 3 tire wedding cake with vinalla butter cream icing. I had a idea of the look I was looking for. I sent a photo of the cake. She said she could do it. She offered a cake tasting. But with just 3 weeks left we had way to much going on to take the trip. I trusted the cake would be good.
    I had messed up and paid her twice. The online app was one I was unfamiliar with and I really messed up big time. I contacted her right away. She was completely understand and even worried for me. She was willing to come bring me the money i over paid in person that very afternoon. I was so surprised and shocked at her kindness and caring nature. We just ended up using a cash app to resolve the problem. But the fact that she was willing to go above and beyond to help me was something I never expected.
    The day of the wedding she delivered our cake.
    It looked amazing almost exactly like the cake in the photo I sent her.
    The cake was absolutely delicious. Every one loved it and even too extra home. Its been 3 days now and a few people have called and said how there cake is still so fresh and moist. I will definitely be hiring Son of a cake again. La’Tanya is so sweet and thoughtful. I recommend her to anyone in need of a tasty treat.

Thank you La’Tanya you are amazing and talented. Looking forward to hiring you again.

Sun Of A Cake. LLC 3
    Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/28/2019

Simply delicious

I truly enjoyed my birthday cake and chocolate covered strawberries that was provided by Sun of a Cake.Latanya was very professional and prompt with her service. I would highly recommend Sun Of A Cake.

Shannon Phillips · Married on 09/19/2019

Excellent Service

Very tasty, not only did it look good but it taste good I would definitely recommend for any occasion.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Terra Mcgee · Married on 08/17/2019

Everything was excellent!

My whole experience with Son of a Cake was wonderful! The owner is very professional and she was able to create exactly what I envisioned and the food was DELICIOUS!!!! I will definitely be coming back for all future events.

Jay Roe · Married on 07/05/2019

The Ultimate Professional

I was 100% satisfied. as were my coworkers who shared the baked goods. The baked goods were as refreshing as it was to do business with Sun of a Cake. Thank you Sun Of A Cake.

Melissa Hines · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding cake

La’Tanya made my wedding cake and it was AMAZING! Not only was the cake absolutely beautiful, it tasted sooo good. It was a really big hit at our wedding. Throughout the whole process she was nothing short of amazing. She was very kind and always had a fast response time when we contacted her. We could tell she put a lot of hard work and dedication into making sure our wedding cake was perfect. I would definitely recommend her!!!

Sun Of A Cake. LLC 4

B Russell · Married on 06/14/2019

Fantastic!

Very easy to work with. I placed my order. the order was confirmed with a good price. The cake was delicious and pretty!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Jessica Wheeler · Married on 05/15/2019

Timely manner, delicious, customer service satisfaction, professionalism

LaTanya makes the best cakes. I love her delicious moist cakes. I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Shacara · Married on 04/16/2018

Amazing and professional

I’ve ordered different items probably a dozen times over the last 2 years and each time I’m highly satisfied...

Ronnie Holt · Married on 03/15/2018

Sweet 16 Birthday Cake

Had vendor do a sweet 16 Cake It turned out exactly how we asked. Cake was so delicious was a huge cake for the price Price was very reasonable for the product that u are receiving Just sad we moved away from the area and misses the cakes and other desserts

Sent on 09/18/2019

Tasha · Married on 07/15/2016

Great Quality

When I bought a cake from this company I couldn’t believe how perfect it was. It was more then I expected great service taste delicious attention to details and on time. It was perfect. I decided a month later to purchase another cake from her not only because the cake was delicious but also the customer service was amazing.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Cheryl Riley · Married on 01/13/2016

For Serious!

I use Sun of a Cake for everything now. The quality and flavors are off the charts.

Clennon Roe · Married on 08/15/1998

True professional and customer oriented.

My wife ordered a cake and it was superbly created with the attention of detail that would please a US Marine like myself. The owner was genuinely interested in me being pleased with the cake vice her own likes and dislikes. True professional and customer oriented.