Sun Of A Cake. LLC Reviews

25 | Concord, NC

25 Reviews for Sun Of A Cake. LLC

Shanell S Hart · Getting married on 04/23/2021

Excellent service. Quality food.

Sun of a cake has never let me down. Whether it's a customized order, samplers or a last minute order she always comes through. The product always taste great, looks great and is priced very fair. Definitely recommend them for your next sweet tooth.

• Lois

Lois · Married on 09/19/2020

Watercolor CAKE

Working with La’Tanya was such an AWESOME experience!!! The watercolor cake looked AMAZING and tasted DELICIOUS!!!

Thank you so much, sun of a cake!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 09/20/2020

Shannon · Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding Cake

La’Tanya absolutely exceeded all of our expectations! From the personalized tasting experience to the big day she knocked it out of the park. She listened to our wants and made our dream cake come to life. It was absolutely beautiful but also so delicious! We highly recommend Sun of a Cake!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Sun Of A Cake. LLC's reply:

Thank you for the review Shannon! It was both an honor and pleasure to be included in both you and Kaitlyn's special day 😊

Lynette · Married on 08/08/2020

Happy Customer

I can't say enough great things about LaTanya. She's very professional and pays attention to the details of he customers vision. Her cakes are amazing and have the best flavor. If you'r looking for a stress free professional experience where the end result will be a beautiful creation with great taste and flavor I highly recommend Sun Of A Cake.

Sent on 08/09/2020

Sun Of A Cake. LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Lynette! I’m thrilled that you were satisfied with my services. Making you smile is my main priority 😊

Rory Mcgrath · Married on 06/20/2020

Sun of a cake

I highly recommend this company for any events specially weddings. Ms. Latonya is phenomenal excellent in service and specially customer service. She made sure everything that i wanted she make it happened. Shes on time and she answered all my questions and very responsive. Really appreciate her and her work. Cake is fantastic icing her cream cheese frosting is awesome and not super sweet like any other cakes you buy. Decoration is a winner.

I would definitely coming back for any events im going to have.

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Anglette

Anglette · Married on 06/06/2020

Small ceremony cake

I simply adore this lady! Not only did she make an exact replica of the cake requested, she delivered it to the door personally and it was delicious and moist. I wish she could bless Virginia with her presence because she is wonderful! I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 06/06/2020

Sun Of A Cake. LLC's reply:

Anglette, I was very excited to do this cake! I am thrilled you chose Sun Of A Cake and hope to be apart of many more occasions for you and your family. 😊

Latoya Harris · Married on 06/06/2020

Best Cake Tasting Ever!!!

This is the best experience I have ever had in doing a cake tasting. LaTonya provided the best customer service a person could ask for. She was organized, gave great presentation, and very friendly. Her cupcakes were amazing. If you need a cake or cupcakes for a special event please choose LaTonya. She does cheesecake also!

Sent on 06/06/2020
  • Auther

Auther Cornelius · Married on 03/28/2020

Professional and Communicative

This vendor was responsive, punctual, professional and most of all accommodating to the postponement of my wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2020

Sun Of A Cake. LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Kiya! I’m thrilled that you were satisfied with my services. It was an honor to be apart of your celebration 😊
  • Audrey

Audrey Richardson · Married on 03/13/2020

Sun of Cake LLC Highly reccomnded

Mrs. La'Tanya Passley was very professional and she delievered on short notice for us. She was very responsive and communicative up to the day of our wedding where she delivered her delicious desserts and our design set up idea. I would highly reccomnd her and enjoyed her great service.

Sent on 03/15/2020

Danielle J · Married on 12/06/2019

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

LaTanya is pure awesomeness! She was super responsive and very easy to work with, I sent her pics of my vision and she exceeded my expectations. The cake was DELICIOUS! It was so rich and moist! The berries were absolutely to die for. My mom enjoyed every bite. Thank you so much LaTanya!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Sabatino · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing experience

I contacted Son of a cake just 3 weeks before our wedding. My Mother in law was in charge of the wedding cake and she waited until last minute to tell me she still had not ordered our cake. I was in a jam. I called several Bakeries & searched online. Almost everyone I tried was unavailable or just too expensive. I also needed the cake to be delivered to the reception location. I was asking for a lot. Almost a cake on demand!
    I was getting worried we would have no wedding cake.
    I came across Son of a cake's page. I read the reviews and I liked what I read. So I called. La’Tanya answered. She was so easy to talk to. I asked if she did wedding cakes and she said yes. She was new at them but very confident In her abilities. With all the reviews I read I had no doubt. I then explained that the wedding was in 3 weeks. Right then I thought I was out of luck. But she said she could do it. Then I asked if she would deliver it. She asked where to. I said Chester SC . At that time I did not realize she was in Concord NC over an hour away. La’Tanya said she would deliver it. I could not believe how easy this was going.
    I simply wanted a 3 tire wedding cake with vinalla butter cream icing. I had a idea of the look I was looking for. I sent a photo of the cake. She said she could do it. She offered a cake tasting. But with just 3 weeks left we had way to much going on to take the trip. I trusted the cake would be good.
    I had messed up and paid her twice. The online app was one I was unfamiliar with and I really messed up big time. I contacted her right away. She was completely understand and even worried for me. She was willing to come bring me the money i over paid in person that very afternoon. I was so surprised and shocked at her kindness and caring nature. We just ended up using a cash app to resolve the problem. But the fact that she was willing to go above and beyond to help me was something I never expected.
    The day of the wedding she delivered our cake.
    It looked amazing almost exactly like the cake in the photo I sent her.
    The cake was absolutely delicious. Every one loved it and even too extra home. Its been 3 days now and a few people have called and said how there cake is still so fresh and moist. I will definitely be hiring Son of a cake again. La’Tanya is so sweet and thoughtful. I recommend her to anyone in need of a tasty treat.

Thank you La’Tanya you are amazing and talented. Looking forward to hiring you again.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Aileen Sanchez · Married on 11/09/2019

Worked with me through the last minute

La’Tonya went above and beyond for our wedding! We had to make last minute changes to our wedding because of the pandemic and she was flexible and very understanding through all of it! She definitely made this easy even given circumstances. Got exactly what we asked for, all our guests LOVED the cake! Thank you La’Tonya!

Sent on 05/31/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/28/2019

Simply delicious

I truly enjoyed my birthday cake and chocolate covered strawberries that was provided by Sun of a Cake.Latanya was very professional and prompt with her service. I would highly recommend Sun Of A Cake.

Shannon Phillips · Married on 09/19/2019

Excellent Service

Very tasty, not only did it look good but it taste good I would definitely recommend for any occasion.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Terra Mcgee · Married on 08/17/2019

Everything was excellent!

My whole experience with Son of a Cake was wonderful! The owner is very professional and she was able to create exactly what I envisioned and the food was DELICIOUS!!!! I will definitely be coming back for all future events.

Jay Roe · Married on 07/05/2019

The Ultimate Professional

I was 100% satisfied. as were my coworkers who shared the baked goods. The baked goods were as refreshing as it was to do business with Sun of a Cake. Thank you Sun Of A Cake.

Melissa Hines · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding cake

La’Tanya made my wedding cake and it was AMAZING! Not only was the cake absolutely beautiful, it tasted sooo good. It was a really big hit at our wedding. Throughout the whole process she was nothing short of amazing. She was very kind and always had a fast response time when we contacted her. We could tell she put a lot of hard work and dedication into making sure our wedding cake was perfect. I would definitely recommend her!!!

B Russell · Married on 06/14/2019

Fantastic!

Very easy to work with. I placed my order. the order was confirmed with a good price. The cake was delicious and pretty!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Jessica Wheeler · Married on 05/15/2019

Timely manner, delicious, customer service satisfaction, professionalism

LaTanya makes the best cakes. I love her delicious moist cakes. I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Shacara · Married on 04/16/2018

Amazing and professional

I’ve ordered different items probably a dozen times over the last 2 years and each time I’m highly satisfied...

Ronnie Holt · Married on 03/15/2018

Sweet 16 Birthday Cake

Had vendor do a sweet 16 Cake It turned out exactly how we asked. Cake was so delicious was a huge cake for the price Price was very reasonable for the product that u are receiving Just sad we moved away from the area and misses the cakes and other desserts

Sent on 09/18/2019

Tasha · Married on 07/15/2016

Great Quality

When I bought a cake from this company I couldn’t believe how perfect it was. It was more then I expected great service taste delicious attention to details and on time. It was perfect. I decided a month later to purchase another cake from her not only because the cake was delicious but also the customer service was amazing.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Cheryl Riley · Married on 01/13/2016

For Serious!

I use Sun of a Cake for everything now. The quality and flavors are off the charts.

Clennon Roe · Married on 08/15/1998

True professional and customer oriented.

My wife ordered a cake and it was superbly created with the attention of detail that would please a US Marine like myself. The owner was genuinely interested in me being pleased with the cake vice her own likes and dislikes. True professional and customer oriented.

Lorraine S · Married on 06/04/2020

Excellent, professional and awesome taste.

I ordered the Hennessy Cheesecake.
    This is one of best cheesecake that I have tasted! I highly recommend it!

Sent on 06/07/2020