Cake Art Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have two words Luscious Lemon. If you taste it, you'll instantly fall in love. No other cake will compare to it. The design was exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price. Eileen's cakes tasted way better than cakes twice the cost. She did my grooms cake as well and my husband was thrilled with the design and flavor. It was a Lebron James' jersey. Every sports fan in the building was in love with the cake. It was a carrot cake without nuts or raisins. At the last minute, I found out that my husband doesn't prefer them. Eileen was more than happy to make the changes. I also had vanilla cake with raspberry buttercream and that too was outstanding. I will definitely use the Cake Art Studio in the near future. This was by far the best wedding cake that I have ever tasted. I went to 5+ tastings and several weddings. I just ate a slice of cake that was in the freezer and the fondant is actually good. People give fondant a bad reputation, but Eileen's fondant tastes like icing.

Cake Art Studio responded with the following comments:

Thanks Edwina!! I posted pictures of both of your cakes on the Cake Art Studio Facebook page. I'm so glad you enjoyed the cakes and I hope you had a fantastic honeymoon. Congratulations again!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
112 Fennerton Rd, Paoli, PA 19301
BLOG

At Cake Art Studio every cake is made from scratch using only the finest, freshest ingredients.

Cake Art Studio is owned and operated by Eileen Gray. Eileen has been a pastry chef for over 20 years. She graduated with highest honors from The Restaurant School in Philadelphia, where she earned a degree in Pastry Arts. She was selected class valedictorian by her chef instructors. After graduation Chef Gray worked with Master Pastry Chef Gunther Heiland at Desserts International. She went on to become the assistant Pastry Chef at The Hotel Atop the Bellevue, was the Pastry Chef at A Taste of Britain and has also taught baking and tea-tasting classes for the Main Line School Night.

Chef Gray believes that your wedding cake should not only be a beautiful centerpiece for your special day, but also a delicious dessert that tastes even better than it looks.  Every cake from Cake Art Studio is baked from scratch using only the finest and freshest ingredients. Yes, you can have your beautiful cake and enjoy eating it too!

***NEW*** Cake Art Studio now makes beautiful and delicious French Macarons!!!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2007