Baltazar Photography | DC Wedding Photographer

932 Hungerford Drive
Suite 4a
Rockville, MD 20850 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Baltazar Photography is a nationally recognized wedding photography and videography studio located in the DC Metro area providing coverage worldwide. We specialize in photojournalistic and modern approaches to wedding photography with strong focus on cultural weddings including Indian and Asian weddings. Our work has been featured on magazines such as Grace Ormonde Wedding Style, The Knot, Brides Magazine, Real Simple Weddings and Destination I Do. Visit www.baltazarfotos.com and www.chrisbaltazar.com for more information.

We've been fortunate to have received the WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award for 4 consecutive years.

DJ MD VA NJ NY Wedding Photographer

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Baltazar Photography is the BEST! We love all of our engagement photos and wedding photos! Even our friends and family agree!
They are very professional and fun to work with. Chris and Jerold took all our photos and they look amazing! They are very TALENTED!
They did a wonderful job! Chris as the owner is very organized, responsive and patient. I love the BLOG as well. They post all photos taken which is easier to share w/ friends & family. (Not all photographers do that!) I got all my wedding photos in about two weeks! That's impressive! I highly recommend Baltazar Photography! Trust me, you are in great hands w/ them! Thank you Chris & Jerold for the amazing, beautiful photos!
- Jo Melissa & Andrew
July 28, 2012
St. Regis Hotel Washington, D.C.

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
Services Used: Photography
Associations I Belong to
202-486-8600
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards