AvaFlora

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I can't thank Lori from AvaFlora enough for creating the most jaw-droppingly beautiful florals for my May wedding at the Bourne Mansion. From the romantic bouquets to the ceremony decor and chuppah to the stunning centerpieces, Lori did the most INCREDIBLE job. She was extremely professional, responsive, and accommodating throughout the year-long planning process. Lori understood my vision from the very beginning and executed it absolutely perfectly - I seriously couldn't be happier with how everything came together to make my wedding dreams come to life. My husband and I are still receiving compliments from guests about her gorgeous creations. Lori's talent, design aesthetic, and passion for what she does at AvaFlora shines through. I would HIGHLY recommend AvaFlora to anyone!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
153 Main Street, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724
BLOG

Earth meets Elegance in Avant-Garde Design

Pronounced: {Ah-vah}Flora

AvaFlora is an upscale floral and event design boutique. The vision behind AvaFlora is inspired by the raw beauty of nature and the artisan glamour of New York City.

Pronounced: {Ah-vah}Flora

With over a decade of floral and design experience, Founder/Creative Director Lori Meigel, is an expert in creating one-of-a-kind weddings and events. Known for her impeccable design eye, Lori specializes in creating beautifully harmonious color palettes that capture and convey your personal style.

Here at AvaFlora, we are passionate about creating unique and memorable events to celebrate life's most important moments. Whether it’s your engagement, rehearsal dinner, or wedding, AvaFlora will provide a personal, avant-garde design experience. We cater to brides of all different styles looking for quality, beauty, and perfection.

Thank you so much for visiting us on WeddingWire. Please contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

+/- read less