Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Riverhead Flower Shop

Riverhead Flower Shop is the number one spot to get your wedding flowers. We have an experienced and professional staff who will work together to make your wedding dreams come true. We have a variety of divine flowers in the most brilliant colors that will fit every brides needs. Our styles range from romantic to modern and everything in between, all to fit your personal style.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (3)
Flower Petals (3)
Aisle Decor (2)
Clean Up (1)

Peggy is beyond amazing! She took my vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like and blew it out of the park! I was so overwhelmed with how beautiful everything came out! The whole staff there is wonderful so helpful and really just the best!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Kasey , 8/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peggy at Riverhead Flower Shop was an absolute pleasure to work with! I know nothing about flowers, I can name about 5 types, and other flower shops left me feeling foolish for not knowing exactly what I was asking for - but not here. I showed her a few Pinterest photos of bouquets that I liked, and she quickly understood the look I was going for and even went into the back to mock up a sample bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets for me. I explained my idea for centerpieces to her as well and she gave us some great suggestions on how to make them look even better. The day of our wedding all of our bouquets and boutonnieres arrived on time and looked more beautiful than I could have imagined! I would highly recommend Peggy and Riverhead Flower Shop!

Profile Picture Kerri, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

We used Riverhead Flower Shop for our wedding (4/27/18). They did an incredible job. The bouquets and our centerpieces were gorgeous. Neither of us are big on flowers, but our jaws were on the ground when we saw everything. Peggy was very professional and a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating and dealt with us changing our minds 3 times during the engagement. We definitely recommend them!

Thank you again for making our wedding day beautiful!

Megan & Lawrence

Profile Picture Lawrence, 4/27/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Delivery, Set Up

Riverhead Flower Shop Pricing