324 east main street, Riverhead, NY 11901 Map · Phone number

About Riverhead Flower Shop

Riverhead Flower Shop is the number one spot to get your wedding flowers. We have an experienced and professional staff who will work together to make your wedding dreams come true. We have a variety of divine flowers in the most brilliant colors that will fit every brides needs. Our styles range from romantic to modern and everything in between, all to fit your personal style.

Follow Riverhead Flower Shop on

img225

17 Reviews for Riverhead Flower Shop

Jackie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Florist!

Peggy and the Riverhead Flower Shop did an absolutely amazing job for our 9/14/18 wedding. She knew exactly what vibe I was going for and blew us away with all the bouquets, awesome hops boutonnieres and absolutely one of a kind center pieces! Definitely hire them!

Kasey · Married on 08/03/2018

Peggy is beyond amazing! She took my vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like and blew it out of the park! I was so overwhelmed with how beautiful everything came out! The whole staff there is wonderful so helpful and really just the best!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Kerri · Married on 06/09/2018

Peggy at Riverhead Flower Shop was an absolute pleasure to work with! I know nothing about flowers, I can name about 5 types, and other flower shops left me feeling foolish for not knowing exactly what I was asking for - but not here. I showed her a few Pinterest photos of bouquets that I liked, and she quickly understood the look I was going for and even went into the back to mock up a sample bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets for me. I explained my idea for centerpieces to her as well and she gave us some great suggestions on how to make them look even better. The day of our wedding all of our bouquets and boutonnieres arrived on time and looked more beautiful than I could have imagined! I would highly recommend Peggy and Riverhead Flower Shop!

Riverhead Flower Shop 1

Riverhead Flower Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 193.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,556.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 324 east main street Riverhead, NY 11901 See on map