Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Riverhead Flower Shop

Riverhead Flower Shop is the number one spot to get your wedding flowers. We have an experienced and professional staff who will work together to make your wedding dreams come true. We have a variety of divine flowers in the most brilliant colors that will fit every brides needs. Our styles range from romantic to modern and everything in between, all to fit your personal style.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Set Up (2)
Aisle Decor (2)
Altar Decor (2)
Clean Up (1)

Peggy and her staff did a wonderful job on short notice with our wedding arrangements. The initial consultation was professional and very helpful in assisting us to determine what we needed and where. Peggy was creative and followed my desired color scheme perfectly. The flowers in every arrangement were beautiful. I especially loved my bouquet! On our wedding day everything was delivered on time and set up perfectly. Thank you to Riverhead Flower Shop for coming through for us. We highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Linda, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers
4.3

Going into my florist interviews I had a very clear vision as to what I wanted for the ceremony and the reception. In almost all of the interviews it didn't seem like the florist understood that vision. The only exception was Peggy--she went as far as to go in the back of the shop and make a mock bridal bouquet and it was perfect. She totally understood what I wanted and had the utmost confidence that she could bring it to life.

On the big day, I had a ceremony arch, bouquets/boutonnieres for the bridal party/family, and tall centerpieces for the reception made by Riverhead Flower Shop. Everything came out beautiful!! I received several compliments from people about just how stunning everything turned out and overall I was very happy.

There are only two minor complaints that I have. The first is that since Peggy primarily does the bookings for weddings, so if she isn't in the shop you have to rely on either email or another person to relay the message to her. This isn't always done in timely manner as I had to make a change a few months prior to the ceremony and it took weeks to get a hold of Peggy after numerous calls and emails. It all worked out, all is well that ends well, but I can see where this could be problematic. My second minor complaint is that I had given a picture of what I wanted in the bridal bouquet and the centerpieces with the instruction to add ivy as a draping effect. This was because my parents had ivy in their wedding and it was a way to incorporate a piece of them in my ceremony as well. When I met with Peggy she said that wouldn't be a problem and had even included ivy in the mock bridal bouquet. On the big day, the bouquets and centerpieces were exactly like the pictures...meaning there was no ivy. It was a small thing--literally the only person to notice it was me, but it was a little disappointing.

Overall they did a great job and were a huge contributing factor to my gorgeous wedding!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

We hired the Riverhead Flower Shop for our wedding this past summer and could not be happier with the outcome. Peggy and her team helped us come up with an affordable and elegant arrangement, which they executed beautifully!

Profile Picture Amalia, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Riverhead Flower Shop Pricing