8 Stony Brook Avenue, Stony Brook, NY 11790 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sugar Magnolias Flowers

There are few things more gratifying than the look in a bride's eye when she is handed the bouquet she'll be holding when she says 'I do'. Playing a part in a wedding is a true honor; doing what we love for a living is best of all.

Sugar Magnolias is a flower design studio, not a retail shop. A two hour consultation is welcomed and encouraged. Bring your vision, or we'll envision with you. Your wedding should be what you've always dreamt of and we make choosing your flowers exciting and fun. No request is impossible and your ideas can be tailored to fit any budget.

Planning a wedding is a tough, sometimes overwhelming endeavor. We make it simple for you. We keep it organized. We make your day beautiful. We love what we do!

Follow Sugar Magnolias Flowers on

Sugar Magnolias Flowers 6
Sugar Magnolias Flowers 7
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 10/06/2019

The most beautiful flowers ever!

Heidi and her team completely nailed my vision for wedding flowers! The morning of the most beautiful bouquets were delivered to me that I’ve ever seen. Her choices of flowers and incorporation of one flower that I wanted was absolutely flawless and I can’t recommend using her enough. She was so wonderful to work with and does the best work that I’ve seen! Thank you so much Heidi for helping to make our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Sugar Magnolias Flowers 8
    Sugar Magnolias Flowers 9
    Sugar Magnolias Flowers 10
    Sugar Magnolias Flowers 11

Michelle Azadi · Married on 07/14/2019

A true artist!

Heidi made the absolute most beautiful arrangement of flowers for our wedding day. I didn’t have many ideas on what I wanted at first but Heidi is such an artist with her work and knew exactly how she could give us the rustic and look we wanted. She was a true pleasure to work with from our first meeting to our wedding day the whole process working with Heidi was seamless. I didn’t stress one bit about flowers because I knew Heidi was on it and we were in good hands. I highly recommend Heidi for your wedding day - she is the best!! Thank you SO much Heidi!

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Sugar Magnolias Flowers 16
  • katie

katie · Married on 05/26/2019

L O V E !!!!!!!!!!

An absolute dream come true! My husband and I are very much into flowers, he being a landscape designer, and me just having an eye and love for florals. We were very picky when it came to choosing our florist for the wedding. Sugar Magnolias, WE LOVE YOU. Every step of the process was easy and Heidi nailed exactly what we were looking for. THANK YOU GUYS for sharing your talent with us!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Sugar Magnolias Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Dear Stacey
    Dear Stacey Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love working with Heidi from Sugar Magnolias! Not only is she wonderfully talented, she is as sweet as sugar. If you're looking for gorgeous floral work and a fabulous, easy experience, make sure to stop by her studio! A+ 5*

• 8 Stony Brook Avenue Stony Brook, 11790 See on map