Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sugar Magnolias Flowers

Event Florals
There are few things more gratifying than the look in a bride's eye when she is handed the bouquet she'll be holding when she says 'I do'.  Playing a part in a wedding is a true honor; doing what we love for a living is best of all.   Sugar Magnolias is a flower design studio, not a retail shop.  A two hour consultation is welcomed and encouraged.  Bring your vision, or we'll envision with you.  Your wedding should be what you've always dreamt of and we make choosing your flowers exciting and fun.  No request is impossible and your ideas can be tailored to fit any budget.   Planning a wedding is a tough, sometimes overwhelming endeavor.  We make it simple for you.  We keep it organized.  We make your day beautiful.  We love what we do!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Single Flowers (3)
Clean Up (2)
Samples (1)
Venue Visit (1)

We booked with Heidi and her team for our recent wedding and she was an absolute pleasure to work with!! I didn't really know too much about flowers but just knew that gerber daisies were my favorite and I wanted them in my bouquets. Heidi made them the focal point of my bouquet and all of the bouquets for the bridesmaids. Our centerpieces were beautiful and again Heidi made my vision completely come to life. I wanted low centerpieces full of color and they made the reception tables look perfect. Book with Heidi!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely perfect – and it was all thanks to Heidi! From start to finish, our planning experience was seamless. Heidi is incredibly detail-oriented and experienced. She goes above and beyond to bring your vision to life exactly the way you want it, while providing helpful guidance along the way. I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heidi was my favorite vendor to work with throughout wedding planning! She made sure to keep the cost of our flowers down so that we could stay within our budget, and our flowers turned out even better than I envisioned. I cannot recommend Sugar Magnolias enough.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1485409665344 montaukyachtclubweddingafrkp049
220x220 sq 1485409680247 montaukyachtclubweddingafrkp043
220x220 sq 1485409709694 kp0560c xl

1 ENDORSEMENT
I absolutely love working with Heidi from Sugar Magnolias! Not only is she wonderfully talented, she is as sweet as sugar. If you're looking for gorgeous floral work and a fabulous, easy experience, make sure to stop by her studio! A+ 5*

8 Stony Brook Avenue, Stony Brook, NY 11790   See On Map