Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sugar Magnolias Flowers

Event Florals
There are few things more gratifying than the look in a bride's eye when she is handed the bouquet she'll be holding when she says 'I do'.  Playing a part in a wedding is a true honor; doing what we love for a living is best of all.   Sugar Magnolias is a flower design studio, not a retail shop.  A two hour consultation is welcomed and encouraged.  Bring your vision, or we'll envision with you.  Your wedding should be what you've always dreamt of and we make choosing your flowers exciting and fun.  No request is impossible and your ideas can be tailored to fit any budget.   Planning a wedding is a tough, sometimes overwhelming endeavor.  We make it simple for you.  We keep it organized.  We make your day beautiful.  We love what we do!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Single Flowers (3)
Clean Up (2)
Samples (1)
Venue Visit (1)

Heidi was my favorite vendor to work with throughout wedding planning! She made sure to keep the cost of our flowers down so that we could stay within our budget, and our flowers turned out even better than I envisioned. I cannot recommend Sugar Magnolias enough.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I'd like to start this review off with stating that I am a bit neurotic, and have a difficult time relinquishing control. Working with Heidi was the best decision and she was my favorite vendor of the wedding. She made things effortless, and I was able to leave it all up to her. Everything came out beautiful! She completely understood my vision and ran with it! We got so many compliments on the centerpieces and the girls bouquets! Also, going with a small business was the way to go. She only does one wedding a day (I believe) so her and her staff really put a lot of effort into it. Go with Sugar Magnolia's, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

We had a small flower order for our wedding and Heidi and her crew were still able to accommodate us which was great! I had a beautiful cascading bouquet of orchids and lillies which came out exactly like the picture that I showed them. They draped our wedding arch fabric and put clutches of flowers on it which also looked exactly as I wanted! All the flowers were fresh and beautiful. The only complaint we had was that the assistant who dropped off the mothers bouquets and corsages and flower girl bouquet put them on a table and no one ever told me where they were so we were scrambling last minute to find everything. Maybe she told a bridesmaid or the bridal assistant and they forgot to tell me? I'm not sure. I just had wished the assistant would have checked in with me the day of to see if I liked everything before she left or to tell me where the rest of the flowers were. Other than that, the quality of their product was great, everything looked beautiful, they were there early, they were flexible ect; The owner is top notch!

Profile Picture Deanna, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Single Flowers

Sugar Magnolias Flowers Pricing

220x220 sq 1485409665344 montaukyachtclubweddingafrkp049
220x220 sq 1485409680247 montaukyachtclubweddingafrkp043
220x220 sq 1485409709694 kp0560c xl

1 ENDORSEMENT
I absolutely love working with Heidi from Sugar Magnolias! Not only is she wonderfully talented, she is as sweet as sugar. If you're looking for gorgeous floral work and a fabulous, easy experience, make sure to stop by her studio! A+ 5*

8 Stony Brook Avenue, Stony Brook, NY 11790   See On Map