8 Stony Brook Avenue, Stony Brook, NY 11790 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sugar Magnolias Flowers

There are few things more gratifying than the look in a bride's eye when she is handed the bouquet she'll be holding when she says 'I do'. Playing a part in a wedding is a true honor; doing what we love for a living is best of all.

Sugar Magnolias is a flower design studio, not a retail shop. A two hour consultation is welcomed and encouraged. Bring your vision, or we'll envision with you. Your wedding should be what you've always dreamt of and we make choosing your flowers exciting and fun. No request is impossible and your ideas can be tailored to fit any budget.

Planning a wedding is a tough, sometimes overwhelming endeavor. We make it simple for you. We keep it organized. We make your day beautiful. We love what we do!

Follow Sugar Magnolias Flowers on

Sugar Magnolias Flowers 1
  • Anabel

Anabel · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing!!!

Working with Heidi was one of the easiest and enjoyable parts of our wedding planning experience. Heidi is dedicated, flexible, and transparent every step of the way.

Since our wedding everyone has spoken about the flowers!

Sugar Magnolias made our vision come to life.

Thank YOU Heidi!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Alexxa · Married on 09/09/2018

Hedi was an absolute pleasure to work with, she is literally the sweetest person ever! If you like the soft organic look she's your gal! I didn't even have to give her much direction, I just knew she would do a spectacular job. The centerpieces and bouquets were stunning! She even worked in my budget and didn't skimp on anything. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this vendor, I would have choose her a million times over.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Denise · Married on 08/11/2018

Sugar Magnolias was recommended to me by our photographer (Britt Lee Wedding and Portrait Photographer), and boy am I glad! We booked with Heidi right after meeting with her. She is the absolute sweetest and you could tell she understood the vibe and vision we were going for at the wedding. Leading up to it, we kept her posted on all details and the end result was absolutely STUNNING bouquets and centerpieces. She really listened to what I was hoping for and made it all come true. She even helped adjust things for my budget when I spoke with her after an initial quote. I am so happy with how everything looked, Heidi and her team are really artists, and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Sugar Magnolias Flowers 2

Sugar Magnolias Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Dear Stacey
    Dear Stacey Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love working with Heidi from Sugar Magnolias! Not only is she wonderfully talented, she is as sweet as sugar. If you're looking for gorgeous floral work and a fabulous, easy experience, make sure to stop by her studio! A+ 5*

• 8 Stony Brook Avenue Stony Brook, 11790 See on map