Sugar Magnolias Flowers Reviews

40 | Stony Brook, NY

40 Reviews for Sugar Magnolias Flowers

• Alexa

Alexa · Married on 10/06/2019

The most beautiful flowers ever!

Heidi and her team completely nailed my vision for wedding flowers! The morning of the most beautiful bouquets were delivered to me that I’ve ever seen. Her choices of flowers and incorporation of one flower that I wanted was absolutely flawless and I can’t recommend using her enough. She was so wonderful to work with and does the best work that I’ve seen! Thank you so much Heidi for helping to make our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Michael P. Collins · Married on 09/14/2019

Gorgeous, and Delightful

We do not have enough words to express how gorgeous the flowers for our wedding were! They were beyond anything I ever imagined, from my bouquet, to bridesmaids, the boutonnières, to the barn- they took my breath away. Heidi is a gem and super cool.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Michelle Azadi · Married on 07/14/2019

A true artist!

Heidi made the absolute most beautiful arrangement of flowers for our wedding day. I didn’t have many ideas on what I wanted at first but Heidi is such an artist with her work and knew exactly how she could give us the rustic and look we wanted. She was a true pleasure to work with from our first meeting to our wedding day the whole process working with Heidi was seamless. I didn’t stress one bit about flowers because I knew Heidi was on it and we were in good hands. I highly recommend Heidi for your wedding day - she is the best!! Thank you SO much Heidi!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • katie

katie · Married on 05/26/2019

L O V E !!!!!!!!!!

An absolute dream come true! My husband and I are very much into flowers, he being a landscape designer, and me just having an eye and love for florals. We were very picky when it came to choosing our florist for the wedding. Sugar Magnolias, WE LOVE YOU. Every step of the process was easy and Heidi nailed exactly what we were looking for. THANK YOU GUYS for sharing your talent with us!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Anabel

Anabel · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing!!!

Working with Heidi was one of the easiest and enjoyable parts of our wedding planning experience. Heidi is dedicated, flexible, and transparent every step of the way.

Since our wedding everyone has spoken about the flowers!

Sugar Magnolias made our vision come to life.

Thank YOU Heidi!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Alexxa · Married on 09/09/2018

Hedi was an absolute pleasure to work with, she is literally the sweetest person ever! If you like the soft organic look she's your gal! I didn't even have to give her much direction, I just knew she would do a spectacular job. The centerpieces and bouquets were stunning! She even worked in my budget and didn't skimp on anything. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this vendor, I would have choose her a million times over.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Denise · Married on 08/11/2018

Sugar Magnolias was recommended to me by our photographer (Britt Lee Wedding and Portrait Photographer), and boy am I glad! We booked with Heidi right after meeting with her. She is the absolute sweetest and you could tell she understood the vibe and vision we were going for at the wedding. Leading up to it, we kept her posted on all details and the end result was absolutely STUNNING bouquets and centerpieces. She really listened to what I was hoping for and made it all come true. She even helped adjust things for my budget when I spoke with her after an initial quote. I am so happy with how everything looked, Heidi and her team are really artists, and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2018

We booked with Heidi and her team for our recent wedding and she was an absolute pleasure to work with!! I didn't really know too much about flowers but just knew that gerber daisies were my favorite and I wanted them in my bouquets. Heidi made them the focal point of my bouquet and all of the bouquets for the bridesmaids. Our centerpieces were beautiful and again Heidi made my vision completely come to life. I wanted low centerpieces full of color and they made the reception tables look perfect. Book with Heidi!

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2018

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely perfect – and it was all thanks to Heidi! From start to finish, our planning experience was seamless. Heidi is incredibly detail-oriented and experienced. She goes above and beyond to bring your vision to life exactly the way you want it, while providing helpful guidance along the way. I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Alicia · Married on 10/14/2017

Heidi was my favorite vendor to work with throughout wedding planning! She made sure to keep the cost of our flowers down so that we could stay within our budget, and our flowers turned out even better than I envisioned. I cannot recommend Sugar Magnolias enough.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

I'd like to start this review off with stating that I am a bit neurotic, and have a difficult time relinquishing control. Working with Heidi was the best decision and she was my favorite vendor of the wedding. She made things effortless, and I was able to leave it all up to her. Everything came out beautiful! She completely understood my vision and ran with it! We got so many compliments on the centerpieces and the girls bouquets! Also, going with a small business was the way to go. She only does one wedding a day (I believe) so her and her staff really put a lot of effort into it. Go with Sugar Magnolia's, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2016

One of my favorite moments of the wedding day was watching the flowers get delivered! I had no idea what to expect, and each piece went above my expectations. They were beautiful, natural, garden-like and I could not have been more pleased and excited with all that they put together for our wedding. If you want someone with an artistic vision for flower arrangements then this is your vendor! Let them do what they do best and allow them to create more than you can ever imagine!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Cassie · Married on 07/08/2016

Absolutely perfect flowers that were my vision!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

We loved the flowers for our wedding! Heidi was very helpful and knowledgable! She really knows what she is doing. She listens and isn't afraid to make suggestions on what flowers are best for the time of year and venue. Would definitely recommend Sugar Magnolias to other brides!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Alicia · Married on 05/29/2016

We met with Heidi multiple times leading up to the wedding. I knew what I wanted in terms of floral arrangements before I arrived. Heidi was very accommodating and helped turn my ideas into a reality. She sent me multiple ideas to choose from until I was 100% satisfied. She was very organized and personable. Aside from helping with our flowers, Heidi is also a Stonybrook local and had great insight on the community. She gave us ideas on where we should have our rehearsal dinner, where to stay, what to eat and things to do.

We had our wedding at The Old Field Club. Everything that Heidi provided was absolutely gorgeous. We had so many compliments from our guests and the floral arrangements really stood out for our rustic themed wedding. The mantle was a true showpiece and she allowed us to incorporate additional flowers (dried hydrangeas from our own garden). We have several friends getting married this year, and will be sure to recommend Heidi and her team. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/08/2017

julia · Married on 05/20/2016

I seriously cannot thank Heidi and her team enough! I meet Heidi a little over a year ago when I proposed my flower ideas for my Fire Island wedding. Immediately Heidi was on board. She was up for the challenge and was AMAZING throughout the entire process. I had A LOT of changes and it was never a problem. The day of my wedding when I finally saw the finish product I could not stop crying. Heidi an her team set up all the flowers for my ceremony, reception and all of the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen. It seriously was a dream. My bouquet and my bridesmaids were AMAZING. The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. All of my guests raved about the flowers and one of my husbands aunts even asked to take them to put of his grandparents grave. When I found out I cried. Seriously, if you are in need of top notch flowers do not look any further. Heidi is amazing! Thanks again Heidi for making my dream come true.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/07/2015

Heidi and her team were such a pleasure to work with! Heidi was flexible and very willing to work within my budget. More importantly, Heidi fully understood the vision I was looking for and the resulting bouquets and center pieces were absolutely gorgeous! I truly couldn't be happier with the result. I definitely recommend Heidi!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Alexandra · Married on 09/20/2015

I had very specific, simple ideas for my flowers and Heidi helped make my rustic/simple theme a reality. She listened to what I wanted, but provided suggestions that I never thought of and was open to helping me create the exact look I wanted. The quality of the flowers was impeccable, all was set up exactly as we discussed on the day of, and I never had any doubt that it would be anything less. Heidi was prompt to answer emails and setting up meetings was a breeze.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Jenna · Married on 09/19/2015

Heidi is AMAZING! When I met with her I had a clear vision on what I wanted as far as a "look" and colors but no idea what flowers I wanted. Heidi and I collaborated and I completely trusted her judgement and let her do her thing. I have NEVER seen such gorgeous flower arrangements in my entire life. EVERYONE at the wedding was going crazy at how unbelievably beautiful everything turned out. I wish I was in the wedding business so I could make all my clients use her. There is no one else out there that could possibly have the expertise, passion, design ability and personality as Heidi.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Heidi and her team put together AMAZING flowers for our August wedding. We had a general idea of color and aesthetic, and ended up with results beyond our wildest dreams. I'm so happy we trusted Sugar Magnolias with our big day, they are incredibly talented and true professionals.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Sugar Magnolias is a top-notch special events florist. The owner Heidi handles all of her events from start to finish and every step in between. She was enthusiastic and excited about our event from the very first meeting. Heidi understood just what we were looking for and made it happen, working within our budget graciously. She was professional, supportive and flexible, overall a complete joy to work with. Most importantly, her flowers were stunning and absolutely perfect! I cannot recommend her more highly.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/24/2015

Heidi is the sweetest person you will ever meet. She is just wonderful, and I love her creativity and artistic eye. She was there for me through planning my wedding flowers, and was never afraid to give me her opinion, which I really appreciated! Her guidance and support through the whole process meant so much to me. The flowers on that day were perfect, and absolutely gorgeous. I can't say enough about this wonderful florist. She is THE BEST.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Carissa · Married on 05/22/2015

Heidi sells herself. Her bubbly personality is contagious. As soon as I sat down with her, I knew she had to be my florist. She knew exactly what I wanted, she really knows what she's doing. I never had to worry about my wedding flowers, I trusted Heidi fully. It was definitely one thing I didn't have to stress about during the wedding planning process. I could go on and on about how amazing Heidi and her team are!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Allie · Married on 04/18/2015

Sugar Magnolias was our first and only stop for flowers. As soon as we met Heidi we just knew she would be wonderful to work with. She's truly a professional who knows what she's doing. She even went to see our venue because she had never been there before and gave us her thoughts on what we should do which turned out to be 100% RIGHT ON. She's so sweet and warm and really just wants everything to look beautiful, which it did, right down to the single flower on my lapel. THANK YOU HEIDI!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/08/2014

I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful it was working with Heidi and Kristen. Sugar Magnolias has the most gorgeous flowers that I have ever seen and I am so happy that I chose their services for our wedding day. The flowers were so vibrant, colorful and full and it really made the "feel" of our wedding. Heidi is such a sweetheart and pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/16/2014