34 Reviews for Sugar Magnolias Flowers

Single Flowers (3)
Samples (1)
Venue Visit (1)
34 Sugar Magnolias Flowers Reviews

Hedi was an absolute pleasure to work with, she is literally the sweetest person ever! If you like the soft organic look she's your gal! I didn't even have to give her much direction, I just knew she would do a spectacular job. The centerpieces and bouquets were stunning! She even worked in my budget and didn't skimp on anything. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this vendor, I would have choose her a million times over.

Profile Picture Alexxa, 9/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Sugar Magnolias was recommended to me by our photographer (Britt Lee Wedding and Portrait Photographer), and boy am I glad! We booked with Heidi right after meeting with her. She is the absolute sweetest and you could tell she understood the vibe and vision we were going for at the wedding. Leading up to it, we kept her posted on all details and the end result was absolutely STUNNING bouquets and centerpieces. She really listened to what I was hoping for and made it all come true. She even helped adjust things for my budget when I spoke with her after an initial quote. I am so happy with how everything looked, Heidi and her team are really artists, and a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Denise, 8/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We booked with Heidi and her team for our recent wedding and she was an absolute pleasure to work with!! I didn't really know too much about flowers but just knew that gerber daisies were my favorite and I wanted them in my bouquets. Heidi made them the focal point of my bouquet and all of the bouquets for the bridesmaids. Our centerpieces were beautiful and again Heidi made my vision completely come to life. I wanted low centerpieces full of color and they made the reception tables look perfect. Book with Heidi!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely perfect – and it was all thanks to Heidi! From start to finish, our planning experience was seamless. Heidi is incredibly detail-oriented and experienced. She goes above and beyond to bring your vision to life exactly the way you want it, while providing helpful guidance along the way. I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heidi was my favorite vendor to work with throughout wedding planning! She made sure to keep the cost of our flowers down so that we could stay within our budget, and our flowers turned out even better than I envisioned. I cannot recommend Sugar Magnolias enough.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I'd like to start this review off with stating that I am a bit neurotic, and have a difficult time relinquishing control. Working with Heidi was the best decision and she was my favorite vendor of the wedding. She made things effortless, and I was able to leave it all up to her. Everything came out beautiful! She completely understood my vision and ran with it! We got so many compliments on the centerpieces and the girls bouquets! Also, going with a small business was the way to go. She only does one wedding a day (I believe) so her and her staff really put a lot of effort into it. Go with Sugar Magnolia's, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

We had a small flower order for our wedding and Heidi and her crew were still able to accommodate us which was great! I had a beautiful cascading bouquet of orchids and lillies which came out exactly like the picture that I showed them. They draped our wedding arch fabric and put clutches of flowers on it which also looked exactly as I wanted! All the flowers were fresh and beautiful. The only complaint we had was that the assistant who dropped off the mothers bouquets and corsages and flower girl bouquet put them on a table and no one ever told me where they were so we were scrambling last minute to find everything. Maybe she told a bridesmaid or the bridal assistant and they forgot to tell me? I'm not sure. I just had wished the assistant would have checked in with me the day of to see if I liked everything before she left or to tell me where the rest of the flowers were. Other than that, the quality of their product was great, everything looked beautiful, they were there early, they were flexible ect; The owner is top notch!

Profile Picture Deanna, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Single Flowers

One of my favorite moments of the wedding day was watching the flowers get delivered! I had no idea what to expect, and each piece went above my expectations. They were beautiful, natural, garden-like and I could not have been more pleased and excited with all that they put together for our wedding. If you want someone with an artistic vision for flower arrangements then this is your vendor! Let them do what they do best and allow them to create more than you can ever imagine!

Profile Picture User4949876, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Absolutely perfect flowers that were my vision!

Profile Picture Cassie, 7/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved the flowers for our wedding! Heidi was very helpful and knowledgable! She really knows what she is doing. She listens and isn't afraid to make suggestions on what flowers are best for the time of year and venue. Would definitely recommend Sugar Magnolias to other brides!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We met with Heidi multiple times leading up to the wedding. I knew what I wanted in terms of floral arrangements before I arrived. Heidi was very accommodating and helped turn my ideas into a reality. She sent me multiple ideas to choose from until I was 100% satisfied. She was very organized and personable. Aside from helping with our flowers, Heidi is also a Stonybrook local and had great insight on the community. She gave us ideas on where we should have our rehearsal dinner, where to stay, what to eat and things to do.

We had our wedding at The Old Field Club. Everything that Heidi provided was absolutely gorgeous. We had so many compliments from our guests and the floral arrangements really stood out for our rustic themed wedding. The mantle was a true showpiece and she allowed us to incorporate additional flowers (dried hydrangeas from our own garden). We have several friends getting married this year, and will be sure to recommend Heidi and her team. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

I seriously cannot thank Heidi and her team enough! I meet Heidi a little over a year ago when I proposed my flower ideas for my Fire Island wedding. Immediately Heidi was on board. She was up for the challenge and was AMAZING throughout the entire process. I had A LOT of changes and it was never a problem. The day of my wedding when I finally saw the finish product I could not stop crying. Heidi an her team set up all the flowers for my ceremony, reception and all of the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen. It seriously was a dream. My bouquet and my bridesmaids were AMAZING. The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. All of my guests raved about the flowers and one of my husbands aunts even asked to take them to put of his grandparents grave. When I found out I cried. Seriously, if you are in need of top notch flowers do not look any further. Heidi is amazing! Thanks again Heidi for making my dream come true.

Profile Picture julia, 5/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Heidi and her team were such a pleasure to work with! Heidi was flexible and very willing to work within my budget. More importantly, Heidi fully understood the vision I was looking for and the resulting bouquets and center pieces were absolutely gorgeous! I truly couldn't be happier with the result. I definitely recommend Heidi!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/7/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I had very specific, simple ideas for my flowers and Heidi helped make my rustic/simple theme a reality. She listened to what I wanted, but provided suggestions that I never thought of and was open to helping me create the exact look I wanted. The quality of the flowers was impeccable, all was set up exactly as we discussed on the day of, and I never had any doubt that it would be anything less. Heidi was prompt to answer emails and setting up meetings was a breeze.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Heidi is AMAZING! When I met with her I had a clear vision on what I wanted as far as a "look" and colors but no idea what flowers I wanted. Heidi and I collaborated and I completely trusted her judgement and let her do her thing. I have NEVER seen such gorgeous flower arrangements in my entire life. EVERYONE at the wedding was going crazy at how unbelievably beautiful everything turned out. I wish I was in the wedding business so I could make all my clients use her. There is no one else out there that could possibly have the expertise, passion, design ability and personality as Heidi.

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heidi and her team put together AMAZING flowers for our August wedding. We had a general idea of color and aesthetic, and ended up with results beyond our wildest dreams. I'm so happy we trusted Sugar Magnolias with our big day, they are incredibly talented and true professionals.

Profile Picture User5343537, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Sugar Magnolias is a top-notch special events florist. The owner Heidi handles all of her events from start to finish and every step in between. She was enthusiastic and excited about our event from the very first meeting. Heidi understood just what we were looking for and made it happen, working within our budget graciously. She was professional, supportive and flexible, overall a complete joy to work with. Most importantly, her flowers were stunning and absolutely perfect! I cannot recommend her more highly.

Profile Picture User5349366, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you, Heidi! We booked Sugar Magnolias about 15 months before our wedding, and from the initial booking to the wedding, the entire color theme changed after seeing a new vision at our tasting. Heidi just took the picture of my dress, bridesmaids dresses and groomsmen's outfits and whipped up a beautiful vision for our reception and bouquets. I gave Heidi free reign after briefly discussing my vision,since flowers were not one of my strongest focuses to personalize. I was truly shocked how much I loved my flowers and how beautiful she made the room look. It is 2 weeks later, and the centerpiece my parents took to our home for us is just now fading. Heidi is a delight to work with - her super sweetness is genuine and you can tell she loves what she does. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Catie, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved Heidi (owner) and Sugar Magnolias! As soon as I sat down with Heidi I knew it was a perfect fit. After discussing what I was looking for, she came up with a beautiful vision and I wasn't concerned at all that we wouldn't be on the same page. I wanted a clean, blush look and she did just that! A few days after meeting with her in person she sent a beautiful proposal that was very thorough, organized and specific to my needs. Heidi was good about keeping in touch with any last minute issues that came up and always made sure I was comfortable with her decisions. My flowers were gorgeous the day of the wedding and just what I wanted! We didn't run into any issues the morning of the wedding. Everything was delivered on time, fresh and just right. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heidi is the sweetest person you will ever meet. She is just wonderful, and I love her creativity and artistic eye. She was there for me through planning my wedding flowers, and was never afraid to give me her opinion, which I really appreciated! Her guidance and support through the whole process meant so much to me. The flowers on that day were perfect, and absolutely gorgeous. I can't say enough about this wonderful florist. She is THE BEST.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heidi sells herself. Her bubbly personality is contagious. As soon as I sat down with her, I knew she had to be my florist. She knew exactly what I wanted, she really knows what she's doing. I never had to worry about my wedding flowers, I trusted Heidi fully. It was definitely one thing I didn't have to stress about during the wedding planning process. I could go on and on about how amazing Heidi and her team are!

Profile Picture Carissa, 5/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sugar Magnolias was our first and only stop for flowers. As soon as we met Heidi we just knew she would be wonderful to work with. She's truly a professional who knows what she's doing. She even went to see our venue because she had never been there before and gave us her thoughts on what we should do which turned out to be 100% RIGHT ON. She's so sweet and warm and really just wants everything to look beautiful, which it did, right down to the single flower on my lapel. THANK YOU HEIDI!!!!

Profile Picture Allie, 4/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful it was working with Heidi and Kristen. Sugar Magnolias has the most gorgeous flowers that I have ever seen and I am so happy that I chose their services for our wedding day. The flowers were so vibrant, colorful and full and it really made the "feel" of our wedding. Heidi is such a sweetheart and pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heidi is truly amazing at what she creates. She's a free spirited woman who loves what she does. She makes us Brides happy, and our wedding reception Beautiful! I couldn't be happier with my bouquet and all of the other flowers. Everything turned out beautiful!

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/19/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heidi is the best! From the moment I first met and sat down with her I felt like we were on the same wavelength about everything. I just described my "vision" and she took care of the rest! And I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Sonja, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews