Sugar Magnolias Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Amanda T. Married on 10/17/2021

Stunning Flowers

I can’t recommend Sugar Magnolias highly enough. Heidi was a dream to work with. She worked with me to make our vision come to life and found ways to work within my budget. Heidi is so sweet but also professional- she’s extremely good at what she does. She is the type of vendor that you can truly just trust to take over and do her job perfectly. I couldn’t imagine more beautiful flowers for our wedding day. Every detail was perfect. Thank you again Heidi!
  • Maria
    Maria T. Married on 09/04/2021

An absolute MUST HIRE for your wedding!

I have nothing but the highest of praise for Heidi & her staff! What she was able to transform our wedding venue into, I still cannot believe! Guests were complimenting on the bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony arch all night long. Working with Heidi was effortless and she always guided me in the right direction, with full transparency. Thank you so much for making my wedding day perfect and surpassing all expectations! You are amazing Heidi!
    Tobi S. Married on 08/07/2021

Must hire!

I had the most wonderful experience with Heidi. She is incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and great at her response time. She took extra care to make sure I had what I wanted and went above and beyond on the day of. She was an integral part in making my wedding day spectacular! She is a must hire!
  • Tarayn
    Tarayn D. Married on 08/01/2021

Heidi is a GEM!

We could not have been more pleased with our flower arrangements on our wedding day, all thanks to Heidi and her team and their incredible talent and vision. Our first appointment with Heidi was one of our favorite moments in the planning process; she sat down with us, got to know us as a couple, listened to our story and what we had envisioned for our day. She is truly an artist that took our story, our words and random images that seemed not to go together, to create a unique, stunning, cohesive look and feel for our special day. I felt so reassured that we were not just a client, but that we were Tarayn & Amar and our creations would be made solely for us. The attention to detail was so captivating. We have gotten never-ending compliments on the flowers even up until now, 6 months after our wedding day! Our loved ones have said they've "seen nothing like it," "...looks like it's out of a magazine!", and "..so romantic and unique." The bridesmaids adored their bouquets and my bridal bouquet brought me right to tears. Sugar Magnolia's offers one-of-a-kind service, attention, and products and if you envision your floral arrangements to be a special part of your day, you won't go wrong with entrusting Sugar Magnolias to create true masterpieces. We could not be happier - it is incredibly special to think back to our wedding day and know that every detail added up so perfectly and came together so beautifully beyond our imagination!
  • Erin
    Erin B. Married on 07/31/2021

I highly recommend working with Sugar Magnolias!!!

I highly recommend working with Sugar Magnolias. Heidi was an absolute gem and pleasure to work with. The entire process with florals for our wedding was extremely stress free and enjoyable (despite covid) thanks to her. She was honest, calming, and offered great feedback and suggestions. The flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and were beyond what I imagined in my head. I can’t recommend working with them enough!
    -Erin & Nick
    Megan M. Married on 01/03/2021

Beautiful flowers! 100% Recommend!!

Heidi was an absolute dream to work with! Heidi understood my color scheme perfectly. Unlike other florists I met with, she also knew what flowers would and would not be in season for my March 13 wedding and did not try to promise off-season flowers with fine-print that, if not available, other flowers could be substituted. Heidi kept me engaged in the entire process, wanting to hear my ideas, explaining why a particular idea might not work and suggesting alternatives of her vision and why she thought it might work (better). On my wedding day, Heidi and her team provided absolutely stunning floral arrangements! I could not have asked for better and I would absolutely recommend Sugar Magnolias!
  • Andrea
    Andrea A. Married on 07/11/2020

Best Florist!!

There are not enough words to describe how incredible sugar magnolia is! As soon as we met with Heidi we knew we had to booked her. She knew the exact vision of what I wanted within minutes of speaking with her. She was so helpful and quick to respond with any questions I had. Especially after having to replan our wedding due to covid, Heidi made sure everything was absolutely perfect for us! All of the flowers turned out even more beautiful than I expected. The colors/flowers were so incredible I was so in love :) Heidi and Sugar Magnolia are so wonderful and I can not recommend them enough!
  • Alexa
    Alexa Married on 10/06/2019

The most beautiful flowers ever!

Heidi and her team completely nailed my vision for wedding flowers! The morning of the most beautiful bouquets were delivered to me that I’ve ever seen. Her choices of flowers and incorporation of one flower that I wanted was absolutely flawless and I can’t recommend using her enough. She was so wonderful to work with and does the best work that I’ve seen! Thank you so much Heidi for helping to make our dream wedding a reality!
    Michael C. Married on 09/14/2019

Gorgeous, and Delightful

We do not have enough words to express how gorgeous the flowers for our wedding were! They were beyond anything I ever imagined, from my bouquet, to bridesmaids, the boutonnières, to the barn- they took my breath away. Heidi is a gem and super cool.
    Michelle A. Married on 07/14/2019

A true artist!

Heidi made the absolute most beautiful arrangement of flowers for our wedding day. I didn’t have many ideas on what I wanted at first but Heidi is such an artist with her work and knew exactly how she could give us the rustic and look we wanted. She was a true pleasure to work with from our first meeting to our wedding day the whole process working with Heidi was seamless. I didn’t stress one bit about flowers because I knew Heidi was on it and we were in good hands. I highly recommend Heidi for your wedding day - she is the best!! Thank you SO much Heidi!
    Nicole Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect flowers

I showed up to your shop with nothing more than a Pinterest photo of what I wanted for my flowers and you made them everything I wanted and more. You transformed my one photo of a bouquet and made my entire wedding beautifully decked out in the most amazing flowers I have ever seen! Thank you for everything!
  • katie
    Katie Married on 05/26/2019

L O V E !!!!!!!!!!

An absolute dream come true! My husband and I are very much into flowers, he being a landscape designer, and me just having an eye and love for florals. We were very picky when it came to choosing our florist for the wedding. Sugar Magnolias, WE LOVE YOU. Every step of the process was easy and Heidi nailed exactly what we were looking for. THANK YOU GUYS for sharing your talent with us!!!!!!!
  • Anabel
    Anabel Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing!!!

Working with Heidi was one of the easiest and enjoyable parts of our wedding planning experience. Heidi is dedicated, flexible, and transparent every step of the way.

Since our wedding everyone has spoken about the flowers!

Sugar Magnolias made our vision come to life.

Thank YOU Heidi!
  • Heather
    Heather H. Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Florals

Sugar Magnolias is a fantastic floral company!
    Alexxa Married on 09/09/2018
    Hedi was an absolute pleasure to work with, she is literally the sweetest person ever! If you like the soft organic look she's your gal! I didn't even have to give her much direction, I just knew she would do a spectacular job. The centerpieces and bouquets were stunning! She even worked in my budget and didn't skimp on anything. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this vendor, I would have choose her a million times over.
    Denise Married on 08/11/2018
    Sugar Magnolias was recommended to me by our photographer (Britt Lee Wedding and Portrait Photographer), and boy am I glad! We booked with Heidi right after meeting with her. She is the absolute sweetest and you could tell she understood the vibe and vision we were going for at the wedding. Leading up to it, we kept her posted on all details and the end result was absolutely STUNNING bouquets and centerpieces. She really listened to what I was hoping for and made it all come true. She even helped adjust things for my budget when I spoke with her after an initial quote. I am so happy with how everything looked, Heidi and her team are really artists, and a pleasure to work with!
    Jennifer Married on 06/15/2018
    We booked with Heidi and her team for our recent wedding and she was an absolute pleasure to work with!! I didn't really know too much about flowers but just knew that gerber daisies were my favorite and I wanted them in my bouquets. Heidi made them the focal point of my bouquet and all of the bouquets for the bridesmaids. Our centerpieces were beautiful and again Heidi made my vision completely come to life. I wanted low centerpieces full of color and they made the reception tables look perfect. Book with Heidi!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 06/08/2018
    The flowers for our wedding were absolutely perfect – and it was all thanks to Heidi! From start to finish, our planning experience was seamless. Heidi is incredibly detail-oriented and experienced. She goes above and beyond to bring your vision to life exactly the way you want it, while providing helpful guidance along the way. I'd highly recommend her to anyone!
    Alicia Married on 10/14/2017
    Heidi was my favorite vendor to work with throughout wedding planning! She made sure to keep the cost of our flowers down so that we could stay within our budget, and our flowers turned out even better than I envisioned. I cannot recommend Sugar Magnolias enough.
    Amanda Married on 09/09/2017
    I'd like to start this review off with stating that I am a bit neurotic, and have a difficult time relinquishing control. Working with Heidi was the best decision and she was my favorite vendor of the wedding. She made things effortless, and I was able to leave it all up to her. Everything came out beautiful! She completely understood my vision and ran with it! We got so many compliments on the centerpieces and the girls bouquets! Also, going with a small business was the way to go. She only does one wedding a day (I believe) so her and her staff really put a lot of effort into it. Go with Sugar Magnolia's, you won't regret it!
    Lauren Married on 07/09/2016
    One of my favorite moments of the wedding day was watching the flowers get delivered! I had no idea what to expect, and each piece went above my expectations. They were beautiful, natural, garden-like and I could not have been more pleased and excited with all that they put together for our wedding. If you want someone with an artistic vision for flower arrangements then this is your vendor! Let them do what they do best and allow them to create more than you can ever imagine!
    Cassie Married on 07/08/2016
    Absolutely perfect flowers that were my vision!
    Megan Married on 06/25/2016
    We loved the flowers for our wedding! Heidi was very helpful and knowledgable! She really knows what she is doing. She listens and isn't afraid to make suggestions on what flowers are best for the time of year and venue. Would definitely recommend Sugar Magnolias to other brides!
    Alicia Married on 05/29/2016

We met with Heidi multiple times leading up to the wedding. I knew what I wanted in terms of floral arrangements before I arrived. Heidi was very accommodating and helped turn my ideas into a reality. She sent me multiple ideas to choose from until I was 100% satisfied. She was very organized and personable. Aside from helping with our flowers, Heidi is also a Stonybrook local and had great insight on the community. She gave us ideas on where we should have our rehearsal dinner, where to stay, what to eat and things to do.

We had our wedding at The Old Field Club. Everything that Heidi provided was absolutely gorgeous. We had so many compliments from our guests and the floral arrangements really stood out for our rustic themed wedding. The mantle was a true showpiece and she allowed us to incorporate additional flowers (dried hydrangeas from our own garden). We have several friends getting married this year, and will be sure to recommend Heidi and her team. Thanks again!

Julia Married on 05/20/2016
    I seriously cannot thank Heidi and her team enough! I meet Heidi a little over a year ago when I proposed my flower ideas for my Fire Island wedding. Immediately Heidi was on board. She was up for the challenge and was AMAZING throughout the entire process. I had A LOT of changes and it was never a problem. The day of my wedding when I finally saw the finish product I could not stop crying. Heidi an her team set up all the flowers for my ceremony, reception and all of the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen. It seriously was a dream. My bouquet and my bridesmaids were AMAZING. The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. All of my guests raved about the flowers and one of my husbands aunts even asked to take them to put of his grandparents grave. When I found out I cried. Seriously, if you are in need of top notch flowers do not look any further. Heidi is amazing! Thanks again Heidi for making my dream come true.