About Something Blue Floral Events

Unique-Lush-Trending-Up To Date Designs

Something Blue Floral Events, formerly Bayview Florist Wedding Studio, is located on the water in Sayville.  We are a boutique event floral company offering unique, trending designs.  By handling a smaller number of affairs, we are able to pay attention to the small details that set your event apart from the rest.  We love what we do and can't wait to help create a gorgeous & memorable event for you!!!  Call or email Marion for an appointment today.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Crowns (3)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Preservation (1)

I can't say enough about how happy I was with my wedding flowers. Marion was amazing to work with and when she asked for my vision, I emailed her my pinterest board and she delivered exactly what I expected and beyond. She created bouquets for me, bridesmaids, boutonnieres for all the men, flower crowns for the flower girls, spectacular centerpieces and arrangements for the gazebo. She exceeded anything that I had imagined and I was in love with my flowers. Thank you Marion!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/18/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Marion was absolutely a pleasure to work with. Not only did she have patience to really fully understand my vision and work within our budget... she delivered! My mother was in tears (of joy) when marion herself delivered our bouquets. She went above and beyond and even beyond that. Our reception was exquisite and just perfect. She decorated our chuppah so beautifully! no words can truly describe how thankful we are we chose Bayview Florist for our wedding!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Keren, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Something Blue Floral Events Pricing