Something Blue Floral Events

Sayville, NY View map

Something Blue Floral Events is a boutique floral company located on the water in Sayville, New York, dedicated to creating unique and trending floral designs. By handling a limited number of affairs, the design team at Something Blue Floral Events is able to pay close attention to even the smallest of details.

Experience

Marion, florist and owner, has been creating floral designs for more than 40 years. She’s brought countless numbers of weddings and showers to vivid fruition using her special brand of imagination and unique creativity.

Products Offered

Something Blue Floral Events provides full wedding floral services that include flowers, linens, glassware, tabletop and more. Marion offers each bride a handpicked bouquet, topped with a special gift from Marion herself - a “something blue” crystal chosen by you. Hiring Something Blue Floral Events ensures a stress-free wedding day as the team provides installation of all florals. Something Blue Floral Events offers the following:

• Samples
  • Linens
  • Dishes, glassware, chargers , flatware
  • Rentals
  • Chuppah and arch structures

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$110

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$11

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Daniel
    Daniel L. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Marion is an Artist (and a Sweetheart!)

Blown away! She went so above and beyond. Everything was art, and my personal favorite was the flower arch. I saw it on her Instagram and it provided a magnificent backdrop for our ceremony and was later placed behind our sweetheart table. My wife’s bouquet popped in every shot (we had a very bright color palette and could not have been happier with that choice, as Marion really nailed the vivid colors). The centerpieces gave life to a large white ballroom. And when we told Marion that we were going to have two fewer centerpieces due to last minute dropouts, she repurposed the flowers and made gorgeous mantle pieces to place around the mansion. I have to say that while we did get some cheaper quotes, you cannot compare the quality of Something Blue with much lesser priced options; you truly get what you pay for. We met with three other florists and it was clear Marion was not only going to give us more personal attention than any other, but that she was legitimately excited to design arrangements with less traditional colors. Each time we reached out, she would call to go over any potential changes to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. And she is also the absolute sweetest person you will ever meet. You should have two takeaways from the pictures: 1) the arrangements are STUNNING; and 2) they are EXACTLY what we asked for. The second is more important because even if you don’t love what we chose, you should know that Marion will bring your vision to life precisely how you want it. For us, she showed us a beautiful sample, then asked which colors/flowers we wanted enhanced, which we wanted less of, etc. It was truly perfect. My only disappointment was I couldn’t take the arch home! Working with Marion and the final product were both better than anything I could have imagined.
  • Marykate
    Marykate M. Married on 05/08/2021

Absolutely Phenomenal!

From the first look at my flowers while getting ready, to the grand ballroom reveal, we were blown away! Marion's work was unparalleled. My grandmother keeps staring at photos of my bouquet. Marion was even able to tie my grandfather's (who passed away) wedding ring into my bouquet. We have been inside Flowerfield (our venue) often during the planning stages. Considering we have had to move our date a year because of COVID, we had many meetings there! The way Marion decorated Flowerfield made it look like a brand new place.

My husband and I walked into the ballroom for the first time and were absolutely blown away. Between the table floral arrangements, uplighting, and the elaborate ceiling installation that Marion was able to pull off, it looked like an absolute fairytale. All of the little touches Marion added in were amazing! The flowers on the cake looked gorgeous, the sweetheart table display was adorable & the loose flowers around the ice sculpture made it pop! We had a banner from my shower that we wanted to display and Marion was able to hand it for us and provide stunning arrangements for around it!

Honestly the pictures should speak for themselves. Marion was a delight to work with and we would want to work with her in the future for any event we might host!
    Devon C. Married on 02/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best florist on Long Island, easily!

Marion's work stood out to me from first glance. She has such an artistic eye, solid understanding of trends and color balance, and a keen interest in understanding her clients and representing them in the floral arrangements she puts together! Our flowers were stunning, and Marion worked with us to build something truly unique and memorable with a limited budget. Marion is also attentive to detail, reliable, and flexible. She runs a tight ship, and as a type-A bride, I thoroughly appreciated that. Above all, she is an artist. I've unfollowed most of my wedding vendors on Instagram because I don't care to keep seeing their content, but I keep following Something Blue because all their posts are so fabulous!

Something Blue Floral Events's reply:

Devon, thank you for your kind words. It was my honor to be involved in the planning and creation of your wedding florals. You have a flair for the unique and I truly enjoyed working with you! Thanks so much for inviting Something Blue into your most special day and thanks for continuing to follow!!! xo Marion
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

8 photos · 11/08/2019
  • Nicole & Alex
    17 photos · 08/09/2019

70 Browns River Rd. Sayville, 11782
Location of (Something Blue Floral Events)
70 Browns River Rd. Sayville, NY, 11782