Something Blue Floral Events Reviews

75 | Sayville, NY

75 Reviews for Something Blue Floral Events

75 Something Blue Floral Events Reviews

Christine · Married on 09/09/2018

Marion is a delight to work with. I don’t know how she compares to other florists as far as price, as she was the only one I met with. But she was affordable and completely got my vision after just one meeting. I’m not a flower person, but the bouquets and centerpieces were just beautiful.

Something Blue Floral Events 1
    Something Blue Floral Events 2
    Something Blue Floral Events 3

Something Blue Floral Events's reply:

Thank you Christine !!! It was delightful to work with you as well!! Makes my day when my bride is happy with her flowers!!! My best to you guys xo.

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

The most beautiful flowers

Prices are on the higher side but Marion is a literal artist and a complete sweetheart and pleasure to work with. I told her my theme was elegant but not too much and a "soft garden-y feel" (clearly, I had no idea what I was talking about). I gave her a few inspiration photos and told her my colors and somehow she understood my vision exactly and made absolute magic happen on my wedding day. I did very little decor in the ballroom at Flowerfield besides flowers and had a mixture of highs, lows, and special manzanita tree centerpieces and Marion literally blew it out of the park. Every single flower from the petals my flower girl threw to the extremely ornate flowers around the gazebo were STUNNING. They stayed fresh for days after and I got a million compliments about them. One of my guests told me I should be an event planner because the wedding looked that beautiful. The bouquets were the most beautiful I have ever seen and when I saw them I almost cried. I would recommend Something Blue in a heartbeat. I know that most girls don't like to spend a lot on flowers but my whole theme was based on them so I definitely went all out and I would do it again. She hand delivered my bouquet, my girls bouquets, flower girl crown, and petals to me on my wedding day and her delivery boys and her were beyond professional and extremely kind. I did feel the need to oversee any of the set up because I knew Marion and her team know what they're doing and were going to set up my event in a way I could not even imagine. Would use her again and again.

Something Blue Floral Events's reply:

I so appreciate you allowing me some creative freedom Sarah and so happy you were pleased with the results! It was an absolute pleasure working on your wedding ! Thank you for the kind words! My best to you both!! xo

Paula · Married on 09/01/2018

Marion went above and beyond to make our daughters wedding a fairytale come true! From start to finish Something blue was not only professional but personable. We thought Our daughters dream bouquet of white peonies was out of reach since her wedding was mid August and peonies availability was not likely or impossible. To my surprise and my daughters sheer delight , Marion personally delivered 9 stunning bridesmaids bouquets and one MIRACULOUSLY GORGEOUS bride bouquet of WHITE PEONIES!! The center pieces were breathtaking as were all of the church flowers and all the little details, honestly 5 stars isn’t enough. I’ve already referred my niece to her and two other brides to be ❤️

Sent on 09/05/2018

Something Blue Floral Events's reply:

I loved working with you and your family! It was an honor, thank you for including me in the plans!!! Marion

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

I can't say enough about how happy I was with my wedding flowers. Marion was amazing to work with and when she asked for my vision, I emailed her my pinterest board and she delivered exactly what I expected and beyond. She created bouquets for me, bridesmaids, boutonnieres for all the men, flower crowns for the flower girls, spectacular centerpieces and arrangements for the gazebo. She exceeded anything that I had imagined and I was in love with my flowers. Thank you Marion!

Something Blue Floral Events's reply:

Thank you Lisa and thank you for your beautiful review. It's so rewarding to hear that you loved your flowers. We enjoyed creating your florals!! My best to you both!!! xo

Loren · Married on 08/02/2018

I can't express enough how beautiful everything was for my daughter's sweet 16! Marion did an amazing job. The flowers were exactly what we invisioned and the room looked incredible. The colors, the sparkle, and jewels just took our breathe away. We wish we could save them forever!!
    Thank you everyone from Something Blue !!!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Something Blue Floral Events's reply:

Thank you Loren! We are thrilled to have been a part of Isabella's 16th birthday celebration!!! We truly love to be a part of important memories such as this!! Thank you for putting your trust in us!!!

Caryn · Married on 07/31/2018

Working with Marion was so easy! She was always on my page and always made me feel confident ! On the day of our wedding everything was beyond perfect ! I’m a bit of an anal ocd person and Marion took me step by step and made everything clear! Not to mention how beautiful the flowers are ! When it comes to flowers you need to work with Marion and her something blue team,

Kristina · Married on 06/23/2018

Words cannot express how absolutely beautiful our flowers were for our wedding. We would highly recommend Something Blue Florists. Marion was wonderful, she saw my vision and was very excited to begin. I showed Marion some photos of my vision and I feel that she made my dream come true. We received so many compliments about our flower arrangements, the table decor and the flowers on the outdoor cazebo. We would highly recommend Something Blue Florist!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Something Blue Floral Events 11
    Something Blue Floral Events 12
    Something Blue Floral Events 13

Something Blue Floral Events's reply:

I'm so glad you were happy with your flowers!!! I wish you the best of everything!! Thanks for entrusting your day to us. Marion

Casie · Married on 06/23/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Marion was incredible from day one! I knew I wanted unique and memorable flowers but I had a budget and Marion came through on both ends beyond my wildest dreams . Every single guest was WOWed by her florals and it made an amazing venue even more breathtaking. Every single detail was amazing and she said yes to anything I envisioned! She turned me into a garden princess with an amazing flower crown and created he most beautiful bouquet with King Proteas and enhanced an outdoor wedding in every corner.
    110% the best decision you can make for florals! We love you Marion!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Something Blue Floral Events 14
    Something Blue Floral Events 15
    Something Blue Floral Events 16
    Something Blue Floral Events 17

Something Blue Floral Events's reply:

Casie !!! Absolutely loved your vision and your desire to let your personality shine through!! You were so much fun to work with and I will truly miss working with you!! Thanks for choosing me for your wedding day!!

Marissa · Married on 03/25/2018

Something Blue Floral Events is the florist you want for your wedding!
    The flowers Marion made for my wedding were absolutely breathtaking! I got married on Palm Sunday and wanted to do something that no one had seen before. I wanted to incorporate palms into my flowers somehow.
    Marion incorporated palm into my flowers in the most beautiful way. Not too much but enough to be noticed!
    Marion was so sweet and professional! She listened to my ideas and then gave me her feedback. She wasn't afraid to let me know if something was not going to look right and guided me in the right direction. Clueless to the wedding floral word, Marion helped me so much. She was honest and down to earth.
    I am still getting complements on my wedding about how gorgeous and unique my floral arrangements were. From the church decoration, bouquets, to the venue.
    She was affordable, honest, talented and extremely organized!
    Something Blue Floral Events is the florist every bride needs for their special day.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Something Blue Floral Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Marissa! I enjoyed the "palm" challenge!!! You were a joy to work with and I wish you both the best!

Suzanne · Married on 03/23/2018

My oldest daughter was married 6 years ago, and we used Marion as our florist. When my younger daughter became engaged, the vendor we would use for flowers was a no brainer. We were so pleased with Marion the first time around, we knew we would use her again. We could not be more blown away! She did such an amazing job of realizing the vision my daughter had for all aspects of her day. From the bridal bouquet to the Chuppah to the reception centerpieces! The flowers were a major “WOW”!! Marion herself is a real doll and a complete pleasure to work with. She has the most enchanting work space, and I will miss meeting her there to talk flowers! I also called her to do something on a much smaller scale for the bridal shower, and she did exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Something Blue Florals. I know you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Something Blue Floral Events's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review Suzanne. I too will miss seeing you and planning weddings with you! I hope to be invited to plan your future celebrations whatever they may be!!

Kimberly · Married on 12/08/2017

If I had to do it all over again would I use Something Blue Floral Events again? YES!!!!! From the minute you walk into your appointment you are in the best hands. The craftsmanship, quality and detail on all their work is truly spectacular! Words can not describe how beautiful our daughters wedding was. They can make all your floral dreams come true from beautiful bouquets, escort card gardens under glass that is amazing, esquisite centerpieces to breathtaking floral arches embellished with crystal and candlelight. Thank you to Marion and her staff for being exceptional and treating us like family. Looking forward to our next event with you!

Something Blue Floral Events 18
    Something Blue Floral Events 25
    Something Blue Floral Events 26
    Something Blue Floral Events 27

Something Blue Floral Events's reply:

Kimberly !!! We had so much fun planning this wedding! I'm so excited to now be planning future events with you!! It's an incredible honor to be included in such important family events. Love to you all. xo

Keren · Married on 10/14/2017

Marion was absolutely a pleasure to work with. Not only did she have patience to really fully understand my vision and work within our budget... she delivered! My mother was in tears (of joy) when marion herself delivered our bouquets. She went above and beyond and even beyond that. Our reception was exquisite and just perfect. She decorated our chuppah so beautifully! no words can truly describe how thankful we are we chose Bayview Florist for our wedding!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Something Blue Floral Events's reply:

I enjoyed planning your wedding with you Keren and I wish you all the best! Thank you for your kind words!! xo Marion from Something Blue Floral Events (formerly Bayview Florist Wedding Studio)

Erin · Married on 10/08/2017

I was the bride that didn't think I needed all these floral arrangements for the wedding, thinking it was just a silly expense we could do without and wanted to opt for fake flowers - but when I met with Marion and spoke to her about what I wanted, and she told me (and showed me) what she could do, I was sold. Everything about the arrangements - from the centerpieces and bouquets to the boutonnieres, were absolutely gorgeous and I am so glad I spent the time and money working with her. It just upped the wow factor for the big day and everything came out stunning. She is the sweetest woman you could hope to work with, and she put up with me being very picky about what I wanted and it still came out beautiful. There wasn't an arrangement left after the wedding, so many people wanted to bring them home and keep them, and I don't blame them! When you're thinking about flowers, Marion and Bayview are the best you can hope for. And this is coming from a woman that doesn't even like big arrangements!

Meghan · Married on 10/07/2017

Marion was a dream to work with. Her knowledge, experience coupled with her openness to my suggestions allowed us to create and execute the wedding of my dreams. My bridesmaid couldn't get over how beautiful their bouquets were and how long they lasted - four days later my bouquet looks as good as it did the morning Marion dropped it off. The centerpieces were exquisite and gave our wedding the classic elegance we were hoping for. I will definitely be using Marion again for future celebrations!

Something Blue Floral Events 28
    Something Blue Floral Events 29
    Something Blue Floral Events 30
    Something Blue Floral Events 31

Carina · Married on 09/09/2017

I have never in my life seen such stunning flowers. My bouquet took my breath away.
    I knew from the second that we met Marion that she was a true talent and her flowers lived up to every expectation.
    Our venue space was, in all honesty, kind of plain and drab - her flowers made it look like a 5 star venue. We received SO many compliments.

I would highly recommend Marion for your wedding!

• Future Mrs. Scollan

Jane · Married on 09/03/2017

Bayview Florist Wedding Studio in Sayville was incredible. Marion listened to what my vision was a just knocked it out of the park. She knew more of what I wanted than I did! The colors were amazing, the quality of the flowers were so stunning. She had ideas for how things would work together and gave me choices that I never even thought of. The ceremony flowers were so unbelievable I almost forgot to look at my husband as I walked down the aisle (just kidding!). I highly recommend the Bayview Florist Wedding Studio of Sayville.

Something Blue Floral Events 32
    Something Blue Floral Events 33
    Something Blue Floral Events 34
    Something Blue Floral Events 35

Bernadette · Married on 08/20/2017

Marion made our wedding absolutely stunning from the ceremony to the reception decor. Everything was perfect! We met her once about 8 months from our wedding and I had Just a few pictures and idea of my theme (vintage fairytale) and she made it into a reality. When the day came closer, I was emailing her almost every week about little items I forgot to discuss and she was very accommodating to my changes and requests. All of our wedding guests were complimenting the centerpieces, bouquets and even the sign-in escort table. Everyone at our wedding loved the wood arch and took so many pictures under it. Bayview Florist, thank you so much for making our wedding so magical!

Marissa · Married on 08/06/2017

Marion and her team at Bayview Florist Wedding Studio in Sayville did such a beautiful job for my August wedding. My now brother and sister in law used them for their wedding two years ago and recommended them to me. Now I recommend them to you! Marion takes the time to get to understand your floral vision and works with you the whole way to get it right. She is very easy to work with, always responsive and cares about her work and really wants to make your day beautiful. Everything she does is an absolutely stunning work of art. The bouquets and centerpieces went beyond what I thought possible and were gorgeous. I received so many compliments on the centerpieces throughout my wedding day. I could not have asked for anything better. I highly recommend Bayview Florist Wedding Studio in Sayville to anyone!

Josette · Married on 07/16/2017

My husband & I got married in July and Marion from Bayview Florist Wedding Studio in Sayville did a beautiful job with our flowers, centerpieces & decorations! She was very friendly, professional, and really paid attention to details. We had a vision in mind and Marion had a lot of great ideas and worked hard to make sure that our vision was met. Marion listened to our ideas about how we wanted to decorate the gazebo & she did it EXACTLY how we wanted it. Everything was just perfect! Marion was a pleasure to work with and we will definitely use her again & recommend her to everyone.

Marisa · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot say enough about Bayview Florist Wedding Studio! My daughters wedding was July 1, 2017 and the flowers that Marion created were truly works of art. She exceeded all of our expectations of what we thought everything
    would look like. From the bouquets and boutonnière's, to the church flowers on the altar and pews, to the reception at Flowerfied that she transformed into the romantic vision that my daughter wanted. Bubble glass balls hanging from the ceiling with flowers and candles and centerpieces that were truly awe inspiring! I highly recommend Bayview Florist Wedding Studio. Very professional and high quality artistry with floral design!

-Marisa Sorrentino

Krista · Married on 07/01/2017

Marion is beyond talented. She absolutely envisioned and executed my ideas. Our styles were very similar however I think Marion would do an incredible job regardless of the look. I went for a "nautical chic" look with a variety of white flowers and overflowing greenery. Guests loved the flowers. The centerpieces were exquisite and each one (17 tables) were unbelievable. I was so satisfied with Bayview Florist!!

miranda · Married on 06/25/2017

Working with Marion from Bayview Florist Wedding Studio in Sayville was a fantastic, stress-free experience in terms of wedding planning. Her artistic design and fine eye for detail transformed an already gorgeous venue (Flowerfield) into a floral masterpiece! Marion was very responsive to our ideas, and her insight and suggestions contributed all the more to the rainbow of colors that so beautifully decorated the entryway, gazebo ceremony island, and cocktail and ball rooms at Flowerfield. Marion was truly a pleasure to work with, and we highly recommend her to anyone looking for the most beautiful wedding flowers and ideas!

Leanne · Married on 06/25/2017

Marion was definitely my favorite vendor to work with! Not only is she an amazing florist, but she is a wonderful person who is passionate about her work. After our first consultation my husband and I knew we wouldn’t need to meet with any other florist. Marion was always professional and was so easy to work with. The flower arrangements for my wedding were so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The flowers she used in the arrangements were stunning and still looked great days after my wedding. I will recommend Bayview Florist to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Something Blue Floral Events 36

Something Blue Floral Events's reply:

Leanne, I SO enjoyed working with you and your family too! It was a wonderful experience for me. One of the best aspects of my job!! I hope to work with you on future happy occasions under my new company name " Something Blue Floral Events" ! My best to you both!!!

Susan · Married on 12/17/2016

Marion is amazing! She recently did the flowers for my wedding in December 2016 and also did my sister's wedding in June 2015. I knew after seeing the flowers at my sister's wedding that we had to have her!! She creates stunning arrangements and bouquets and will really work with you to help your vision come to life. I was truly blown away when I walked into the ballroom at our reception because everything looked even more amazing than I could have imagined! Thank you for everything Marion!!!