64 Reviews for Something Blue Floral Events

Chuppah Decor (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Preservation (1)
64 Something Blue Floral Events Reviews

I can't say enough about how happy I was with my wedding flowers. Marion was amazing to work with and when she asked for my vision, I emailed her my pinterest board and she delivered exactly what I expected and beyond. She created bouquets for me, bridesmaids, boutonnieres for all the men, flower crowns for the flower girls, spectacular centerpieces and arrangements for the gazebo. She exceeded anything that I had imagined and I was in love with my flowers. Thank you Marion!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/18/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Marion was absolutely a pleasure to work with. Not only did she have patience to really fully understand my vision and work within our budget... she delivered! My mother was in tears (of joy) when marion herself delivered our bouquets. She went above and beyond and even beyond that. Our reception was exquisite and just perfect. She decorated our chuppah so beautifully! no words can truly describe how thankful we are we chose Bayview Florist for our wedding!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Keren, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I was the bride that didn't think I needed all these floral arrangements for the wedding, thinking it was just a silly expense we could do without and wanted to opt for fake flowers - but when I met with Marion and spoke to her about what I wanted, and she told me (and showed me) what she could do, I was sold. Everything about the arrangements - from the centerpieces and bouquets to the boutonnieres, were absolutely gorgeous and I am so glad I spent the time and money working with her. It just upped the wow factor for the big day and everything came out stunning. She is the sweetest woman you could hope to work with, and she put up with me being very picky about what I wanted and it still came out beautiful. There wasn't an arrangement left after the wedding, so many people wanted to bring them home and keep them, and I don't blame them! When you're thinking about flowers, Marion and Bayview are the best you can hope for. And this is coming from a woman that doesn't even like big arrangements!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Marion was a dream to work with. Her knowledge, experience coupled with her openness to my suggestions allowed us to create and execute the wedding of my dreams. My bridesmaid couldn't get over how beautiful their bouquets were and how long they lasted - four days later my bouquet looks as good as it did the morning Marion dropped it off. The centerpieces were exquisite and gave our wedding the classic elegance we were hoping for. I will definitely be using Marion again for future celebrations!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

I have never in my life seen such stunning flowers. My bouquet took my breath away.
I knew from the second that we met Marion that she was a true talent and her flowers lived up to every expectation.
Our venue space was, in all honesty, kind of plain and drab - her flowers made it look like a 5 star venue. We received SO many compliments.

I would highly recommend Marion for your wedding!

Profile Picture Carina, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Set Up

Bayview Florist Wedding Studio in Sayville was incredible. Marion listened to what my vision was a just knocked it out of the park. She knew more of what I wanted than I did! The colors were amazing, the quality of the flowers were so stunning. She had ideas for how things would work together and gave me choices that I never even thought of. The ceremony flowers were so unbelievable I almost forgot to look at my husband as I walked down the aisle (just kidding!). I highly recommend the Bayview Florist Wedding Studio of Sayville.

Profile Picture Jane, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Marion made our wedding absolutely stunning from the ceremony to the reception decor. Everything was perfect! We met her once about 8 months from our wedding and I had Just a few pictures and idea of my theme (vintage fairytale) and she made it into a reality. When the day came closer, I was emailing her almost every week about little items I forgot to discuss and she was very accommodating to my changes and requests. All of our wedding guests were complimenting the centerpieces, bouquets and even the sign-in escort table. Everyone at our wedding loved the wood arch and took so many pictures under it. Bayview Florist, thank you so much for making our wedding so magical!

Profile Picture Bernadette, 8/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Marion and her team at Bayview Florist Wedding Studio in Sayville did such a beautiful job for my August wedding. My now brother and sister in law used them for their wedding two years ago and recommended them to me. Now I recommend them to you! Marion takes the time to get to understand your floral vision and works with you the whole way to get it right. She is very easy to work with, always responsive and cares about her work and really wants to make your day beautiful. Everything she does is an absolutely stunning work of art. The bouquets and centerpieces went beyond what I thought possible and were gorgeous. I received so many compliments on the centerpieces throughout my wedding day. I could not have asked for anything better. I highly recommend Bayview Florist Wedding Studio in Sayville to anyone!

Profile Picture Marissa, 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband & I got married in July and Marion from Bayview Florist Wedding Studio in Sayville did a beautiful job with our flowers, centerpieces & decorations! She was very friendly, professional, and really paid attention to details. We had a vision in mind and Marion had a lot of great ideas and worked hard to make sure that our vision was met. Marion listened to our ideas about how we wanted to decorate the gazebo & she did it EXACTLY how we wanted it. Everything was just perfect! Marion was a pleasure to work with and we will definitely use her again & recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Josette, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about Bayview Florist Wedding Studio! My daughters wedding was July 1, 2017 and the flowers that Marion created were truly works of art. She exceeded all of our expectations of what we thought everything
would look like. From the bouquets and boutonnière's, to the church flowers on the altar and pews, to the reception at Flowerfied that she transformed into the romantic vision that my daughter wanted. Bubble glass balls hanging from the ceiling with flowers and candles and centerpieces that were truly awe inspiring! I highly recommend Bayview Florist Wedding Studio. Very professional and high quality artistry with floral design!

-Marisa Sorrentino

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Marion is beyond talented. She absolutely envisioned and executed my ideas. Our styles were very similar however I think Marion would do an incredible job regardless of the look. I went for a "nautical chic" look with a variety of white flowers and overflowing greenery. Guests loved the flowers. The centerpieces were exquisite and each one (17 tables) were unbelievable. I was so satisfied with Bayview Florist!!

Profile Picture Krista, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Working with Marion from Bayview Florist Wedding Studio in Sayville was a fantastic, stress-free experience in terms of wedding planning. Her artistic design and fine eye for detail transformed an already gorgeous venue (Flowerfield) into a floral masterpiece! Marion was very responsive to our ideas, and her insight and suggestions contributed all the more to the rainbow of colors that so beautifully decorated the entryway, gazebo ceremony island, and cocktail and ball rooms at Flowerfield. Marion was truly a pleasure to work with, and we highly recommend her to anyone looking for the most beautiful wedding flowers and ideas!

Profile Picture miranda, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Marion was definitely my favorite vendor to work with! Not only is she an amazing florist, but she is a wonderful person who is passionate about her work. After our first consultation my husband and I knew we wouldn’t need to meet with any other florist. Marion was always professional and was so easy to work with. The flower arrangements for my wedding were so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The flowers she used in the arrangements were stunning and still looked great days after my wedding. I will recommend Bayview Florist to everyone I know!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Leanne, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Marion is amazing! She recently did the flowers for my wedding in December 2016 and also did my sister's wedding in June 2015. I knew after seeing the flowers at my sister's wedding that we had to have her!! She creates stunning arrangements and bouquets and will really work with you to help your vision come to life. I was truly blown away when I walked into the ballroom at our reception because everything looked even more amazing than I could have imagined! Thank you for everything Marion!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 12/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I can't say enough about what a pleasure it was working with Marion! She went above and beyond to do all she could to make my dream wedding come true. She was a florist and a calming spirit! I put all of my trust in her and I didn't regret it one bit! From the centerpieces, to the hanging floral arrangements and the over the top chuppah - I wouldn't have changed one thing! Everything was set up so beautifully! (And I know it wasn't easy)! Marion made several visits to the venue with me to plan out all of the arrangements and she began the set up the night before my wedding. She truly outdid herself and is she's the vendor I rave about constantly! I highly, highly reccomend her!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Words could never express our gratitude and sincere appreciation to Marion and the Bayview Florist. From the very first meeting with Marion, my son, soon to be daughter-in-law and myself knew she was the Florist for us. Marion's vision, professionalism, patience and creativity helped to achieve our dream and still stay within our budget. Even with the unexpected burden the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew brought her way, Marion turned The Flowerfield into a wonderland of beautiful ivory and sweet escimo pink roses - truly nothing could compare - our guests are still in awe. Thank you Marion for making such a special day more special!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Marion did an amazing job. We sat down and discussed concept and I sent her a few pictures and she was able to make my dream wedding come to life. She was always available for questions and answered my emails within a day, usually quicker. When it rained on my wedding day she made the indoor space so beautiful that I was almost happy it rained. Her and her crew are simply amazing in the things they can create

Profile Picture User7356553, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

BAYVIEW IS A MUST FOR YOUR WEDDING! From the minute we met Marion, we knew it was a match made in heaven. My husband was not into planning the flowers so it gave my mom and I a chance to bond over the flowers for our special day. We had a blast planning with Marion. She was open to our crazy Pintrest ideas which came out AMAZING. Marion did our church flowers, place card table, cocktail hour centerpieces, reception tables, sweetheart table, card box and cake. EVERYTHING that she touched looked whimsical, romantic and magical. EXACTLY as we had imagined. She is one of the sweetest, caring and PATIENT women I have ever met. We love her and would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her to any bride or groom looking for any amazing, creative and talented florist for their special day. There is so much to worry about on that day and knowing Marion was there to oversee it all really calmed our nerves. We love you Marion!
Kelsey & Lori (Bride & Mother of the Bride)
9.23.16

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We hired Marion as the florist for our wedding and OMG her work was stunning! She is incredibly talented and was able to make my dreams for a romantic garden wedding come to life. She completely transformed the ballroom at Flowerfields with glass balls filled with roses and candles which hung from the ceiling. She made the most beautiful bouquets for the girls and me and used gorgeous lanterns and candles to decorate the cocktail room. I received so many compliments on my wedding decor. Marion was an absolute joy to work with and I wholeheartedly recommend her to any bride. She is a true visionary and artist!

Profile Picture Tara, 7/3/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Since I got married at Land's End, I knew I wanted to check out Bayview Florist being that they are located on the same property. Marion's showroom is so eclectic and cute! I like how most of her materials and props are available right there so you can see them in person rather then in pictures during the consultation. My fiancé went in to use the bathroom and stated there were pink flower petals in the toilet. We all thought he was kidding but it was true!! Marion is easy to get along with and flexible to working with your budget. I showed her pictures of what I wanted in terms of the ceremony, centerpieces, and even the floral arrangement for my wedding cake and everything was executed beautifully. All personal flower arrangements were also delivered on time and in great shape. I would definitely recommend Marion at Bayview Florist for your wedding.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/3/16, 5 Reviews

Excellent! Beautiful flowers!!!!

Profile Picture User4581359, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Marion was WONDERFUL to work with! I booked her 2 years in advance she came highly recommended by a friend who had used her. She really listened to what I wanted, what our budget was, and she did the most AMAZING job. She had so many varieties of centerpieces and I found my own centerpiece in her shop. The flowers that arrived blew me away, they were gorgeous, everyone LOVED them. She wrapped the charms of my departed loved ones around it, so I could walk down the aisle with them. Thank you so much Marion making my day so special.

Profile Picture Renee, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Very professional and accommodating. Marion was outstanding. She truly spent valuable time working with me to enhance my ideas and bring my visions to life, beyond what I could have imagined! Our bouquets and centerpieces came out beautiful and the venue's ballroom was stunning, thanks to her

Profile Picture Audrey, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Marion was a pleasure to work with! She understood exactly what we wanted and created the most beautiful arrangements from the centerpieces to the bouquets to the flowers for the cake! The flowers were top quality. We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Lynda, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up