Artistic Visions Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When my husband and I got married in 2009, Patricia made our decision on a photographer very easy. She met with me in person to get a feel for the type of wedding I would be having and the style of photographs I wanted. She kept in regular communication with me for several months leading up to our wedding, and she was always very helpful in answering any questions I had. I really appreciated how hard she worked to pull my husband, who was very nervous in front of a camera, out of his shell. However, I think the thing that really blew me away with, Patricia was her editing skills! She took beautiful pictures to begin with, but I was amazed with the techniques she used to enhance all of the pictures. She does absolutely gorgeous work!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
5001 Terra Lake Circle, Pensacola, FL 20121

Memories for a Lifetime

Thank you for your interest in Artistic Visions Photography! We would love to talk to you about your wedding or special event.  We can be reached at 850.449.2256.  We are located in Pensacola, Florida on the West side near Perdido Key and Orange Beach.  We offer photography services including special events and family beach photography for all of Northwest Florida as well as Gulf Shores, Alabama.

I have been a professional wedding and portrait photographer for many years.. Before moving to Pensacola in 1997 to start my photography studio, I was a convention photographer  in the Washington, D.C. area. My work has been published in Montgomery Living Magazine and Coast Weddings and Events and National Religious Broadcasters Magazine.   I absolutely love my job and it is my sincere desire to provide portraits that will both please the client and provide a lifetime of precious memories.
Details
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)