Favorite
Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

My mother was recently in CA visiting me, and one of our big items on our to do list was to shop for a mother of the bride dress. My mother will be walking me down the aisle, so this dress had to be REALLY special. My mom is such a spunky, fun, one of a kind little lady, so we knew that any old off the rack dress wouldn't do for her. We shopped around at the big department stores, but nothing stood out to us. I knew we needed a more personal experience.
That's when I remembered the darling boutique with the beautiful dresses in the window, that I had driven past before in Old Town Pasadena. We popped in one afternoon, and were greeted by the designer herself, and we spent a few moments telling her our story, and what my mom had in mind, and we made an appointment with her for a couple of days later.
When we walked into the store, she instantly made us feel special. We sat down with her and discussed my mom's vision for her dream dress. She was so kind and she felt like an old friend. She instantly had a dress in mind, and when mom came out in it, and we all gasped because it was EXACTLY what we had been thinking of in our heads. I mentioned to Annie that I love bows, and that my wedding gown has a big bow in the back, and the dress that she pulled for us had the sweetest, perfectly grown up ribbon tied in the back that gives the dress just the amount of sass and fun. I really appreciated that she took that information, and found something that incorporated it in such a beautiful way. She really listened to what we wanted.
My mom is going to look and feel so incredibly beautiful on this special day, which is exactly what I wanted for her. The fact that we got to have such a special and personal shopping experience with someone who I now consider a friend is just the icing on the wedding cake. Annie is an incredibly talented designer, and lovely person. I highly recommend visiting her boutique to shop for her one of a kind dresses and gowns. You will love it!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
56 S. Raymond Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91105

Dresses You Will Want to Wear Again

We make fabulous dresses that are DESIGNED FOR THE PERFECT FIT!  Anna Elyse offers bridal, bridesmaid, mother of the occasion, and flower girl dresses done with style, class, personality, and quality.

Here are 10 reasons why to choose Anna Elyse:

10.  We offer “Split Sizing” – who is REALLY a perfect size to start ... read more

Here are 10 reasons why to choose Anna Elyse:

10.  We offer “Split Sizing” – who is REALLY a perfect size to start with?

(Exclusive to Anna Elyse)

9.  YOU can choose from over 200 colors in the best quality fabrics.

(YES ladies, that’s OVER 200 color options)

8.  Coordinated designs – a style option for every body type in your Bridal Party

7.  Generous DISCOUNT tier

6.  Made in the USA

5.  10 week lead time for orders

4.  AMAZING Customer Service - we know your name when you call (no kidding).

3. We are FUN to work with.  We promise!

2.  You REALLY can (and will want to) wear the dress again

And now... the most important reason...

1.  YOU are our Number One Priority!  We take pride in how we treat you.

Fabrics

We offer Silk Dupioni, Taffeta, Dull Face Satin and Silk Essence (our newest fabric priced at $70 less than Silk Dupioni)

Ordering

To order, go to www.annaelyse.com and either -

1. Click the "Ordering" tab for ordering information

or

2. Click the "Store Locator" tab to find a store near you

Delivery Times

Dresses take 10 weeks to be made from the date we have all the needed information and payment. This does not include shipping times or time for alternations. We recommend you plan to order your dresses a minimum of 14-16 weeks prior to your event date, to give yourself plenty of time for any adjustments that may be needed. Rush delivery is available, please call for availability.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Debutante Balls
Established: 2006
Employees: 4
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Anna Elyse Bridesmaids™ & Annie Girl Couture Creations™ FLAGSHIP Salon and Design Studio is a wedding dress and bridesmaid dress designer from Pasadena, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pasadena, Los Angeles, and Beverly Hills. Anna Elyse Bridesmaids™ & Annie Girl Couture Creations™ FLAGSHIP Salon and Design Studio is a professional wedding dress and bridesmaid dress designer that has been part of the Pasadena wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in beautiful dresses designed for the perfect fit