Alice Padrul Bridal Couture

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If I could give Alice more than 5 stars, I would. From the moment I stepped into her beautiful studio and saw her amazing work, I knew she was the one who would be creating my dream dress. Alice and her husband Gene are warm and inviting, and working with them felt like working with family.

In 1952, when my grandmother got married, she wore a dress that she designed herself. My mom wore this same dress when she married my dad in 1974. I wanted to honor them by wearing their dress, but it needed some altering (I didn't fit into it!) and updating. I had some visions and a few pinterest pictures, and during our first meeting, Alice drew sketches of exactly what I was envisioning. Over the course of just over a year with fittings about every other month, Alice turned those sketches into reality, creating a dress that held the spirit of the original but was even more beautiful than my dreams! She was even able to accommodate my unusual request of having one bodice with two separate skirts (longer/traditional for ceremony, knee-length for reception), which worked beautifully!

I can't say enough good things about Alice, her talents, and her big heart! Wearing her creation was truly an honor.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
1360 w Randolph str, Chicago, IL 60607

Picking out your wedding dress is an intimate experience. With that in mind, Alice opened her beautiful Chicago Bridal Salon in the West Loop neighborhood of Chicago, where she can meet personally and comfortably with brides. Whether it be a custom dress or a style from our bridal collection, every wedding dress is hand crafted on site, where Alice oversees the production. At Alice Padrul, modern, sophisticated wedding gowns are the standard, with a silhouette to compliment every style of bride.

+/- read less