700 N. Old Woodward Ave., Birmingham, MI 48009 Map · Phone number

About Luxe Bridal Rack

Luxe Bridal Rack is a wedding dress company in Chicago, Illinois, and Birmingham, Michigan, that specializes in providing brides with affordable designer wedding dresses that match their distinct personalities. Through her several years of experience in the wedding industry, owner Maria Rubino has learned the most important thing is the bride and finding her dream dress. If you want a truly unique, elegant designer wedding gown without compromising your budget, then Luxe Bridal Rack is the perfect bridal gown store for you.

Luxe Bridal Rack prides itself on being able to instantly understand what their bride needs in a wedding dress to capture the look she's been dreaming of for months. Whether it’s vintage, classic, elegant, glamorous, bold, or something completely unique to your style, Luxe Bridal Rack has the wedding dress of your dreams. Aside from wedding gowns by some of the most prestigious designers in the wedding industry, Luxe Bridal Rack also offers bridal belts and hair accessories. They also offer sample gowns and sample sales.

Follow Luxe Bridal Rack on

27 Reviews for Luxe Bridal Rack

1 User photo

Luxe Bridal Rack 1

Julie · Getting married on 09/06/2020

The best experience I had dress shopping!

This was the first bridal shop I went to, and was definitely the best! The staff were knowledgeable, polite, and patient. They were understanding when I wanted to continue my search to "see what else was out there". Trust me, there's not much else out there - the dresses at Luxe are such high quality at an affordable price, nothing else compared. I'm happy to have bought my dress from Luxe! They even let me try it on again before making the purchase. Thank you to the wonderful and helpful staff!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Halle

Halle · Getting married on 08/22/2020

BEST Bridal Experience ever!

I honestly don't even know where to begin this review...WOW! Let me just say that prior to coming to Luxe Bridal Rack, I had been to a few other salons in Chicago and none of the dresses were exceptionally exciting to me. I absolutely loved the selection at Luxe - there is truly something for everyone at (almost) every price point. They have a selection that is off the rack (for a great discount), and then a more traditional section where you can have the gowns ordered and made exactly for you. I have been to a few off the rack stores, but none of them have been even in the same ballpark as the selection here. There were Berta, Gaila Lahav, and other extremely high end dresses here for a GREAT deal.

More so than just the dress selection, the associate I worked with (Keturah), was so knowledgable about the different styles, materials, how they can be altered for your specific style, and more. She also was not in a rush and let me take my time, which was really important to me as some other places just try to get you in and out so quickly. I truly can't say enough good things about Luxe Bridal Rack, and recommend absolutely any bride to come in!!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Dana

Dana Sohl · Getting married on 08/15/2020

I found THE dress!

Luxe Bridal Rack was an absolutely amazing place to go wedding dress shopping! This was my 3rd salon we went to and after having a very poor experience at the 2nd place I was very discouraged about finding THE dress. But Luxe Bridal Rack and our stylist MaryClaire were absolutely perfect and made me feel so incredibly comfortable! MaryClaire kept the appointment about what I wanted and while still listening to my entourage's opinions veered them back to my style if they started looking at dresses that weren't me or out of budget. She was incredibly knowledgable about designers/ style/ silhouette/ material/ alternations/ etc and truly listened to all my likes/dislikes. Another awesome thing about Luxe Bridal Rack was that when making an appointment (easily done online) you have the entire salon to yourself with many options in my budget ($3,500)! This made me feel less overwhelmed and more comfortable to focus on me and my wants! In the end, we found the absolute perfect dress and I said "ok, I'm going to do it!" MaryClaire then made the measurements and ordering process very fast and pain free! I cannot wait to get my dress in a few months! I could not have had a better experience and honestly have no cons to mention!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Luxe Bridal Rack FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months