Luxe Bridal Rack

2165 N. Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Luxe Bridal Rack

Luxe Bridal Rack is a wedding dress company in Chicago, Illinois, that specializes in providing brides with affordable designer wedding dresses that match their distinct personalities. Through her several years of experience in the wedding industry, owner Maria Rubino has learned the most important thing is the bride and finding her dream dress. If you want a truly unique, elegant designer wedding gown without compromising your budget, then Luxe Bridal Rack is the perfect bridal gown store for you.

Luxe Bridal Rack prides itself on being able to instantly understand what their bride needs in a wedding dress to capture the look she's been dreaming of for months. Whether it’s vintage, classic, elegant, glamorous, bold, or something completely unique to your style, Luxe Bridal Rack has the wedding dress of your dreams. Aside from wedding gowns by some of the most prestigious designers in the wedding industry, Luxe Bridal Rack also offers bridal belts and hair accessories. They also offer sample gowns and sample sales.

Follow Luxe Bridal Rack on

17 Reviews for Luxe Bridal Rack

1 User photo

Luxe Bridal Rack 1

Jessica · Getting married on 08/11/2019

Let me start off by saying I thought I was going to have a traumatic experience looking for a wedding dress. I walked into my appointment stressed and overwhelmed. However, as soon as I met my stylist Joceline everything changed. She was so patient and kind with me. Best of all, I did not feel pressured as I did in a previous shop. My decision came down to two dresses and I love that Joceline gave me her honest opinion. Best of all, she kept me in by budget. If you are looking for a beautiful dress, memorable shopping experience and something for a reasonable price, look no further. I can't thank the ladies at this shop enough for helping me find my dream dress!

Jenna · Getting married on 07/20/2019

So I will say I was extremely hesitant at first to schedule an appointment here ..... But I do not regret it one bit- It was amazing!!!!!!! To start: I was afraid everything would be so far out of my budget (I was trying to keep it under $3,000 preferably under $2,500 so that alterations would still keep me in budget) and I was! Maria was conscious of my budget and never made me feel out of place in her beautiful store. She also asked all of the right questions while I was in the dress to make sure I was feeling as good as I should be! I had been swaying between another dress and the one I tried on in her store and she was not once pushy or inconsiderate. All of the staff was so kind to my family and myself, which is important to me. In the end I was so happy I went there because I found THE dress (and we built a custom veil)!!! It was all under my $2,500 personal goal so that I left some monies for alterations!!

Luxe Bridal Rack FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months