Luxe Bridal Rack

700 N. Old Woodward Ave., Birmingham, MI 48009 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Luxe Bridal Rack

Luxe Bridal Rack is a wedding dress company in Chicago, Illinois, and Birmingham, Michigan, that specializes in providing brides with affordable designer wedding dresses that match their distinct personalities. Through her several years of experience in the wedding industry, owner Maria Rubino has learned the most important thing is the bride and finding her dream dress. If you want a truly unique, elegant designer wedding gown without compromising your budget, then Luxe Bridal Rack is the perfect bridal gown store for you.

Luxe Bridal Rack prides itself on being able to instantly understand what their bride needs in a wedding dress to capture the look she's been dreaming of for months. Whether it’s vintage, classic, elegant, glamorous, bold, or something completely unique to your style, Luxe Bridal Rack has the wedding dress of your dreams. Aside from wedding gowns by some of the most prestigious designers in the wedding industry, Luxe Bridal Rack also offers bridal belts and hair accessories. They also offer sample gowns and sample sales.

Follow Luxe Bridal Rack on

1 User photo

Luxe Bridal Rack 1
  • Halle

Halle · Getting married on 08/22/2020

BEST Bridal Experience ever!

I honestly don't even know where to begin this review...WOW! Let me just say that prior to coming to Luxe Bridal Rack, I had been to a few other salons in Chicago and none of the dresses were exceptionally exciting to me. I absolutely loved the selection at Luxe - there is truly something for everyone at (almost) every price point. They have a selection that is off the rack (for a great discount), and then a more traditional section where you can have the gowns ordered and made exactly for you. I have been to a few off the rack stores, but none of them have been even in the same ballpark as the selection here. There were Berta, Gaila Lahav, and other extremely high end dresses here for a GREAT deal.

More so than just the dress selection, the associate I worked with (Keturah), was so knowledgable about the different styles, materials, how they can be altered for your specific style, and more. She also was not in a rush and let me take my time, which was really important to me as some other places just try to get you in and out so quickly. I truly can't say enough good things about Luxe Bridal Rack, and recommend absolutely any bride to come in!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Shannan Walker · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Couldn't ask for a better experience!

I was an out of town bride shopping for my dress in Chicago since I will be moving there in a few months. Luxe Bridal Rack was the third store we went to over the weekend so I had already seen quite a few dresses. My consultant was amazing and let me and my family try on as many dresses as we wanted and was always so positive and gave me great advice. They have an amazing selection!
    Originally, I was not thinking of purchasing a sample gown from the rack, but I fell in love with one. Maria, the owner, was so sweet and talked me through the process of buying a gown off the rack and explained how they would be able to fix it up all the minor imperfections.
    We had a few more appointments at other salons, so we put the dress on hold and Maria scheduled me an appointment to come back the day we were going to fly out of Chicago. Of course, I didn't find a dress I liked more than the one at Luxe, so we went back and bought the dress.
    Since we were flying out, they let us leave the dress there until I would be able to pick it up when I move to the area.
    Seriously couldn't ask for a nicer group of people to work with and buy my dress from!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Luxe Bridal Rack FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months