LBR Bridal (Luxe Bridal Rack)

700 N. Old Woodward Ave., Birmingham, MI 48009 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About LBR Bridal (Luxe Bridal Rack)

LBR Bridal is THE bridal salon for all fashionista brides looking to secure the latest in designer bridal. We established our flagship fashion-chic bridal shop in Chicago, IL and we’ve since expanded into Birmingham, MI and Miami, FL. At LBR Bridal, we provide our clients with unsurpassed quality and style at a plausible price point. We’ve transformed the bridal shopping experience so you can say goodbye to stressful dress shopping and hello to your wedding dress haven!

With our expert stylists on-hand to answer all of your questions, we put YOU first. We’re not commission based, so you won’t find any upselling here! We just want you to find the dress that’s perfectly you. As a woman-owned business, we strongly believe in supporting and lifting up other women. Our shopping experience is dedicated to empowering women to embrace themselves and their unique styles. We’re a salon by women, for women. And you’ll feel that positive energy as soon as you step in our door!

LBR Bridal features the latest designers and most in-demand trends--and exclusive gowns you won’t be able to find anywhere else! Our two biggest passions? Making each and every bride’s big-day dress dreams a reality and the bridal design industry. So we know what’s what when it comes to the latest fashions and guiding a bride to her dream gown! We’re always working to bring you a variety of the best international designers—at desirable prices—so your wedding dress can be on the cutting edge of fashion while maintaining classic elegance.

We’re confident you’ll enjoy the stress-free shopping experience at LBR Bridal and find the wedding dress of your dreams! Here are a few details about our bridal salons:

• Price Range: $1,200 - $7,500
  • Made to Order Lead Times: 3-7 months
  • Sample Sizes: 8-12
  • Designers: Pronovias, Eva Lendel, Elysée Bridal, Calla Blanche, Wona Concept, Watters, Yaniv Persy, and many more!
  • By appointment only

LBR prides itself on being able to instantly understand what each bride needs in a wedding dress to capture the look she's been dreaming of for months. Whether it’s vintage, classic, elegant, glamorous, bold, or something completely unique to your style, LBR has the wedding dress of your dreams. LBR also specalizes in bridal accessories for your big day and hosts incredible sample sales and trunk shows!

• Woman-owned
Follow LBR Bridal (Luxe Bridal Rack) on

Other couples have also viewed

• Aisle Chic
Long wedding dress
Long wedding dress
7feb4bea69b8305f 1515453824 36dd7247259048f7 1515453821883 7 Resized 3
White wedding dress

40 Reviews for LBR Bridal (Luxe Bridal Rack)

• Laurie

Laurie L. · Getting married on 12/11/2021

Easy, fun, SUCCESSFUL appointment

LBR was by far my favorite experience while looking for THE dress for me. It was relaxed and all the dresses that were recommended were spot on to what I imagined myself wearing. Keturah and Maria were so pleasant and lovely and could decipher from my indecisive answers exactly what I wanted and were so supportive during the whole process. I didn't feel pressured at any time and had a blast, and more importantly, walked out with the dress of my dreams. Thank you, LBR!

Sent on 01/18/2021
  • Carmann

Carmann M. · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Thank you Maria for helping my crazy vision come to life!

This was the first place I went to, and said yes to the third dress I tried on!! I came in with an idea of what I wanted, and a designer that I vibed with, but with no idea about fit/ how things would actually look on me. Greek Maria (vs. Italian Maria lol) was my stylist and she NAILED my personality, which is not easy to do! I truly thought I was going to be impossible to please, because I wanted a classic/elegant dress, but somehow wanted to add colors/glitter/craziness to my look. Exhaustive searches online showed either one or the other. Maria picked up on my energy as soon as I walked in the door and pulled together a beautiful Eva Lendel elegant dress (Margo dress without the sleeves) THEN ADDED A GLITTER CAPE (Daniel cape only, not the dress). It's so perfect, and really captures my energy perfectly! Thank you so so so much Maria!!!

Sent on 10/22/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

LBR Bridal (Luxe Bridal Rack) FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 700 N. Old Woodward Ave. Birmingham, MI, 48009 See on map
    855.283.LUXE (Phone number)
    Location of (LBR Bridal (Luxe Bridal Rack))
  • 2165 N. Milwaukee Ave Chicago, IL, 60647 See on map
    773-900-6769 (Phone number)
    Location of (LBR Bridal (Luxe Bridal Rack))