Luxe Bridal Rack

700 N. Old Woodward Ave., Birmingham, MI, Mi 48009 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Luxe Bridal Rack

Luxe Bridal Rack is a wedding dress company in Chicago, Illinois, and Birmingham, Michigan, that specializes in providing brides with affordable designer wedding dresses that match their distinct personalities. Through her several years of experience in the wedding industry, owner Maria Rubino has learned the most important thing is the bride and finding her dream dress. If you want a truly unique, elegant designer wedding gown without compromising your budget, then Luxe Bridal Rack is the perfect bridal gown store for you.

Luxe Bridal Rack prides itself on being able to instantly understand what their bride needs in a wedding dress to capture the look she's been dreaming of for months. Whether it’s vintage, classic, elegant, glamorous, bold, or something completely unique to your style, Luxe Bridal Rack has the wedding dress of your dreams. Aside from wedding gowns by some of the most prestigious designers in the wedding industry, Luxe Bridal Rack also offers bridal belts and hair accessories. They also offer sample gowns and sample sales.

Follow Luxe Bridal Rack on

1 User photo

Luxe Bridal Rack 1
  • Halle

Halle · Getting married on 08/22/2020

BEST Bridal Experience ever!

I honestly don't even know where to begin this review...WOW! Let me just say that prior to coming to Luxe Bridal Rack, I had been to a few other salons in Chicago and none of the dresses were exceptionally exciting to me. I absolutely loved the selection at Luxe - there is truly something for everyone at (almost) every price point. They have a selection that is off the rack (for a great discount), and then a more traditional section where you can have the gowns ordered and made exactly for you. I have been to a few off the rack stores, but none of them have been even in the same ballpark as the selection here. There were Berta, Gaila Lahav, and other extremely high end dresses here for a GREAT deal.

More so than just the dress selection, the associate I worked with (Keturah), was so knowledgable about the different styles, materials, how they can be altered for your specific style, and more. She also was not in a rush and let me take my time, which was really important to me as some other places just try to get you in and out so quickly. I truly can't say enough good things about Luxe Bridal Rack, and recommend absolutely any bride to come in!!

• Liz

Liz T. · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Stupendous experience!

Wow, where do I even begin?! From the moment we walked in, even after a long, tiring day of trying on several dresses, my experience at LBR was absolutely marvelous. My mom and I had the store to ourselves with Antonila, my LBR assistant. We instantly felt welcomed, getting comfy in some adorable LBR custom slides. Antonila started by explaining the layout of the showroom and asking well-informed questions about my dress shopping experiences thus far, as well as my preferences. She was very attentive and perceptive, quickly understanding my "style". Her knowledge about the dresses' designers, fits, styles, etc. was evident from the beginning.

We pulled several dresses, and she once more knew all the right questions to help me narrow down my selections into a manageable few top choices (after trying on almost the whole store, which Antonila encouraged!). She never made me feel bad for wanting to try on more and more. She actually made the experience, which can be exhausting, super fun and exciting.

When it came time to decide--as I knew one of these dresses was "the one"--Antonila was encouraging, patient, and genuinely vested in helping me find the perfect dress for ME. In the end, I found "the one" and could not be any happier! She also helped me find the perfect jewlery and veil, which we weren't expecting to find that day. All three of us celebrated with a few tears and hugs, and Antonila took some lovely pictures of my mom and me to celebrate the moment. All in all, I cannot recommend LBR enough to future brides! Thanks again, Antonila!

Luxe Bridal Rack FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months