Luxe Bridal Rack Reviews

1 User photo

Luxe Bridal Rack 1
  • Halle

Halle · Getting married on 08/22/2020

BEST Bridal Experience ever!

I honestly don't even know where to begin this review...WOW! Let me just say that prior to coming to Luxe Bridal Rack, I had been to a few other salons in Chicago and none of the dresses were exceptionally exciting to me. I absolutely loved the selection at Luxe - there is truly something for everyone at (almost) every price point. They have a selection that is off the rack (for a great discount), and then a more traditional section where you can have the gowns ordered and made exactly for you. I have been to a few off the rack stores, but none of them have been even in the same ballpark as the selection here. There were Berta, Gaila Lahav, and other extremely high end dresses here for a GREAT deal.

More so than just the dress selection, the associate I worked with (Keturah), was so knowledgable about the different styles, materials, how they can be altered for your specific style, and more. She also was not in a rush and let me take my time, which was really important to me as some other places just try to get you in and out so quickly. I truly can't say enough good things about Luxe Bridal Rack, and recommend absolutely any bride to come in!!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Dana

Dana Sohl · Getting married on 08/15/2020

I found THE dress!

Luxe Bridal Rack was an absolutely amazing place to go wedding dress shopping! This was my 3rd salon we went to and after having a very poor experience at the 2nd place I was very discouraged about finding THE dress. But Luxe Bridal Rack and our stylist MaryClaire were absolutely perfect and made me feel so incredibly comfortable! MaryClaire kept the appointment about what I wanted and while still listening to my entourage's opinions veered them back to my style if they started looking at dresses that weren't me or out of budget. She was incredibly knowledgable about designers/ style/ silhouette/ material/ alternations/ etc and truly listened to all my likes/dislikes. Another awesome thing about Luxe Bridal Rack was that when making an appointment (easily done online) you have the entire salon to yourself with many options in my budget ($3,500)! This made me feel less overwhelmed and more comfortable to focus on me and my wants! In the end, we found the absolute perfect dress and I said "ok, I'm going to do it!" MaryClaire then made the measurements and ordering process very fast and pain free! I cannot wait to get my dress in a few months! I could not have had a better experience and honestly have no cons to mention!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Ornina

Ornina · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Great expierence

had a great Experience at Luxe Bridal Rack, went to a lot different bridal shops but this was the only place that were honest, professional and were able to get my dress (Not all shops were able to order the dress I wanted).

Sent on 07/15/2019

Shannan Walker · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Couldn't ask for a better experience!

I was an out of town bride shopping for my dress in Chicago since I will be moving there in a few months. Luxe Bridal Rack was the third store we went to over the weekend so I had already seen quite a few dresses. My consultant was amazing and let me and my family try on as many dresses as we wanted and was always so positive and gave me great advice. They have an amazing selection!
    Originally, I was not thinking of purchasing a sample gown from the rack, but I fell in love with one. Maria, the owner, was so sweet and talked me through the process of buying a gown off the rack and explained how they would be able to fix it up all the minor imperfections.
    We had a few more appointments at other salons, so we put the dress on hold and Maria scheduled me an appointment to come back the day we were going to fly out of Chicago. Of course, I didn't find a dress I liked more than the one at Luxe, so we went back and bought the dress.
    Since we were flying out, they let us leave the dress there until I would be able to pick it up when I move to the area.
    Seriously couldn't ask for a nicer group of people to work with and buy my dress from!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Michelle Kowall · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Luxe bridal rack

Beautiful dresses and great service!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Liz

Liz T. · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Stupendous experience!

Wow, where do I even begin?! From the moment we walked in, even after a long, tiring day of trying on several dresses, my experience at LBR was absolutely marvelous. My mom and I had the store to ourselves with Antonila, my LBR assistant. We instantly felt welcomed, getting comfy in some adorable LBR custom slides. Antonila started by explaining the layout of the showroom and asking well-informed questions about my dress shopping experiences thus far, as well as my preferences. She was very attentive and perceptive, quickly understanding my "style". Her knowledge about the dresses' designers, fits, styles, etc. was evident from the beginning.

We pulled several dresses, and she once more knew all the right questions to help me narrow down my selections into a manageable few top choices (after trying on almost the whole store, which Antonila encouraged!). She never made me feel bad for wanting to try on more and more. She actually made the experience, which can be exhausting, super fun and exciting.

When it came time to decide--as I knew one of these dresses was "the one"--Antonila was encouraging, patient, and genuinely vested in helping me find the perfect dress for ME. In the end, I found "the one" and could not be any happier! She also helped me find the perfect jewlery and veil, which we weren't expecting to find that day. All three of us celebrated with a few tears and hugs, and Antonila took some lovely pictures of my mom and me to celebrate the moment. All in all, I cannot recommend LBR enough to future brides! Thanks again, Antonila!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Jessica Lee · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Best selection and awesome value!

This was my second stop on a long day of appointments. I found not just one, but two dresses I fell in love with and this was the only place I even found one I even remotely considered. After the last appointment of the day I came back to buy the dress because I needed to have peace of mind there wasn’t something else out there - there wasn’t. I worked with Keturah and she’s awesome, very good at talking you through all the things, doesn’t pressure you into buying and doesn’t upsell you. Although not your typical salon with private rooms and champagne flowing, the end result makes it a 5 star review.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2019

Let me start off by saying I thought I was going to have a traumatic experience looking for a wedding dress. I walked into my appointment stressed and overwhelmed. However, as soon as I met my stylist Joceline everything changed. She was so patient and kind with me. Best of all, I did not feel pressured as I did in a previous shop. My decision came down to two dresses and I love that Joceline gave me her honest opinion. Best of all, she kept me in by budget. If you are looking for a beautiful dress, memorable shopping experience and something for a reasonable price, look no further. I can't thank the ladies at this shop enough for helping me find my dream dress!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Jenna · Married on 07/20/2019

So I will say I was extremely hesitant at first to schedule an appointment here ..... But I do not regret it one bit- It was amazing!!!!!!! To start: I was afraid everything would be so far out of my budget (I was trying to keep it under $3,000 preferably under $2,500 so that alterations would still keep me in budget) and I was! Maria was conscious of my budget and never made me feel out of place in her beautiful store. She also asked all of the right questions while I was in the dress to make sure I was feeling as good as I should be! I had been swaying between another dress and the one I tried on in her store and she was not once pushy or inconsiderate. All of the staff was so kind to my family and myself, which is important to me. In the end I was so happy I went there because I found THE dress (and we built a custom veil)!!! It was all under my $2,500 personal goal so that I left some monies for alterations!!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Xaviera

Xaviera Gamboa · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing service with lovely variety of dresses!

The best experience I've had! I've been to several boutiques and bridal shops but have had horrible service experience. One place told me to go grab any of the dresses and just put them on in the fitting room by myself.

Luxe Bridal was professional. I was pretty indecisive and not very confident about what I wanted. They helped me every step of the way and asked questions in regards to my style, what I like to wear, what hobbies etc. to get a feel of who I am.

Based on my one and one with the stylist, we picked out some great options.

My mom came with me and she was a little on the fence about the one dress I really loved. She's a traditional woman that loves tons of lace and shine, and I am the opposite of that.

Maria came out and explained how the alterations I wanted would help make the dress quite elegant, and how we could order some of the shine from the bit of lace on the train of the dress and add it to the front to make it pop a bit. My mother is also Mexican and speaks English but she is more comfortable speaking Spanish and Maria explained all this in Spanish which was so kind of her. Definitely made my mom happier.

I would recommend this place a thousand times over!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Audra Tobin · Married on 03/29/2019

You Won't Regret it!

Gorgeous selection and all reasonably priced. The staff are excellent and so accommodating! You will not regret walking into this boutique.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Allison · Married on 02/02/2019

I highly recommend Luxe Bridal Rack to any bride who is searching for a wedding gown. The shop is small, but FILLED with beautiful dresses. There is a wonderful variety of dresses that can fit into many different budgets. Maria, the shop owner, is WONDERFUL and seriously made this experience so special. I was nervous about trying on dresses, but Maria helped calm me and make me excited about the whole process. In the end, this was the first and last shop I visited! I ended up buying the 2nd gown I tried on, but Maria was patient and helped me try on others to be sure. It was a great experience and I highly recommend Maria at LBR!

Sent on 04/03/2018

caitlin · Married on 10/20/2018

i had canceled my appointment at 10 at first after running behind due to bad weather. we ended up getting down there quicker than what i thought, so i gave them a call to see if they could still squeeze me in at 10:30 and thankfully they did! i found my absolute dream dress here and couldn’t be more happy! maria and her girls not only made dress shopping so easy, but made me feel like a beautiful bride!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/19/2018

Maria and her team were the perfect partners for finding a dress. I made my appointment on a whim, but originally expected to design my own dress. They have created a low-pressure atmosphere that was perfect for my mom and I to enjoy our experience. I'm the youngest of four girls (and the last to get married), and my mom said this was the best experience she had.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Cara · Married on 09/28/2018

I had a wonderful experience shopping for my wedding dress at Luxe Bridal Rack with my mother. Maria, the owner, was so attentive! She went into great detail describing each dress - the style, design, types of fabric etc! I tried on 12 dresses and ended up finding the one!!! I would highly recommend Luxe Bridal Rack to anyone wanting a high-end experience even when you are on a budget.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Cambria · Married on 09/28/2018

I almost cancelled my appointment there originally- luckily I didn't. I was worried that they would only have a few sample sizes that wouldn't work for me. Not only do they have designer samples in many sizes but they also have gowns that can be ordered in any size. This was the 5th place I tried own gowns, and every place I went I found something I liked but nothing I fell in love with- until Luxe Bridal rack. I found a gorgeous gown that was exactly what I was looking for. I'm going sans veil and they also had a bunch of cool hair pieces as well. Everyone was super nice and helpful and they were definitely not pressuring me to buy immediately. Overall an awesome experience!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Maureen · Married on 09/22/2018

Luxe Bridal Rack was the first appointment, and the last :) I had a good feeling about this boutique weeks before my appointment, and needless to say, I chose the very first dress I tried on. Not only is Luxe stylish and inviting, but the owner, Maria, couldn't have done a better job at describing the dress styles and designer backgrounds so I had knowledge about each piece I tried on. She quickly felt like apart of our family - me, my sisters, and my mother loved sharing this experience with her. I can't imagine a better bridal boutique and I'll be recommending Luxe to every new bride I know :)

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Luxe Bridal Rack 2

Sabrina · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Maria and the team at Luxe Bridal Rack. They have an amazing selection of beautiful gowns at great prices. This was the first my first shopping experience in the wedding dress hunt and they set the standards very high. I had a total of 4 appointments and ended up picking my dress from LBR. Maria and her team are experienced and make you feel very comfortable. One of my favorite things about Maria that stood out compared to other shops is her honest and warm personality. They are not just trying to sell you a gown, it is more of an emotional experience and they want you to LOVE what you are wearing. I am so happy I found my dress here!

Sent on 11/18/2017

victoria · Married on 07/21/2018

went here for my bridal gown!! The ladies here really take care of you and try to educate you a little about the different gown styles/fabrics and what looks best on your body type. It was such an improvement from the last store that I went to-- they really knew their stuff and care about the bride they are serving!

Just a note- they have some gowns that you can order in any size while with some it is what you see is what you get. So if you are in love with a particular one, you might need to be prepared to purchase on the spot to not risk losing it!

Sent on 12/14/2017

ernesta · Married on 07/15/2018

i am glad i visited this place because its the only place that had what i was looking for. prices are good two and the staff ir very friendly. thank you

Sent on 02/20/2018

Molly · Married on 03/24/2018

Great selection of dresses- some super trendy and others more traditional. I was on a mission to find my dress and Maria made Luxe the only place I had to go! Her connection with a reputable alterations place makes the process of getting the perfect fit a breeze!

Sent on 12/09/2017
  • AJL16

Amelia Huston · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Great store!

My engagement is less than 6 months so I needed to get a dress from somewhere off the rack. Luxe had an amazing shopping experience, their store is beautiful, and my sales gal was awesome and made me feel so comfortable. She truly listened to what I wanted and found it! I am from a few hours away so getting there can be difficult but they have been flexible with my fitting appointments. Only bad thing for me was when I was having a fitting done one of the other sales girls had some odd comments and rude facial expressions about the changes I am having done to my dress which I didn't appreciate. Other than her I had a great experience at Luxe and would recommend!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Jaquelene · Married on 12/08/2018

Hidden gem!

If you don't know where to start, this place is it! Starting off the wedding dress shopping experience can be very overwhelming with so many options, styles, prices ranges, etc. and if you don't know what your are looking for it can be that much harder. That was my case...I was completely going in blind with no research and was really looking for someone to assist me in the process. That is exactly what Maria and her team did. From the second I stepped in, everyone was so welcoming and helpful. They literally let me try on more dresses than I should have ever even been allowed to. At some stores they will limit you, but here this is not the case. They will of course make recommendations, but will never tell you no. Being super indecisive made it harder for me to make my decision, but Maria and her team helped consult me on all variables of each dress. They also have such great eye for design so if you want their honest opinion on what looks best, they will be honest, which you can't get at most bridal boutiques. Their patience, honesty, and support throughout the process is something hard to find these days, so if you are looking for an all around great bridal boutique, this is your place!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/06/2018

I had such a great experience working with Maria to say yes to the dress!! Coming from a not so wonderful first experience trying on dresses at another shop I can honestly say that I was anxious to try again. However Maria made it a positive exciting experience again. She listened to what I thought I wanted and gave her advice as well in a non-pushy manner which made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend anyone come looking for a one of kind experience and dress to come look for dresses at Luxe Bridal rack.

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Laura-Caroline

Laura-Caroline · Married on 10/20/2018

3.5

I loved my experience here and after shopping for months at 6 other stores, this is where I found my dress. The sales staff were so knowledgeable and helpful without being at all pushy. They were extremely patient and made my experience a really comfortable, beautiful one. I would highly suggest it!

Sent on 01/29/2018