11 Reviews for Luxe Bridal Rack

Sample Gowns (4)
Veils (4)
Hair Accessories (3)
11 Luxe Bridal Rack Reviews

I highly recommend Luxe Bridal Rack to any bride who is searching for a wedding gown. The shop is small, but FILLED with beautiful dresses. There is a wonderful variety of dresses that can fit into many different budgets. Maria, the shop owner, is WONDERFUL and seriously made this experience so special. I was nervous about trying on dresses, but Maria helped calm me and make me excited about the whole process. In the end, this was the first and last shop I visited! I ended up buying the 2nd gown I tried on, but Maria was patient and helped me try on others to be sure. It was a great experience and I highly recommend Maria at LBR!

Profile Picture Allison, 2/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

i had canceled my appointment at 10 at first after running behind due to bad weather. we ended up getting down there quicker than what i thought, so i gave them a call to see if they could still squeeze me in at 10:30 and thankfully they did! i found my absolute dream dress here and couldn’t be more happy! maria and her girls not only made dress shopping so easy, but made me feel like a beautiful bride!

Profile Picture caitlin, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only

I had a wonderful experience shopping for my wedding dress at Luxe Bridal Rack with my mother. Maria, the owner, was so attentive! She went into great detail describing each dress - the style, design, types of fabric etc! I tried on 12 dresses and ended up finding the one!!! I would highly recommend Luxe Bridal Rack to anyone wanting a high-end experience even when you are on a budget.

Profile Picture Cara, 9/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I almost cancelled my appointment there originally- luckily I didn't. I was worried that they would only have a few sample sizes that wouldn't work for me. Not only do they have designer samples in many sizes but they also have gowns that can be ordered in any size. This was the 5th place I tried own gowns, and every place I went I found something I liked but nothing I fell in love with- until Luxe Bridal rack. I found a gorgeous gown that was exactly what I was looking for. I'm going sans veil and they also had a bunch of cool hair pieces as well. Everyone was super nice and helpful and they were definitely not pressuring me to buy immediately. Overall an awesome experience!

Profile Picture Cambria, 9/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only

Luxe Bridal Rack was the first appointment, and the last :) I had a good feeling about this boutique weeks before my appointment, and needless to say, I chose the very first dress I tried on. Not only is Luxe stylish and inviting, but the owner, Maria, couldn't have done a better job at describing the dress styles and designer backgrounds so I had knowledge about each piece I tried on. She quickly felt like apart of our family - me, my sisters, and my mother loved sharing this experience with her. I can't imagine a better bridal boutique and I'll be recommending Luxe to every new bride I know :)

Photo for Luxe Bridal Rack Review - With the owner, Maria! :)
Profile Picture Maureen , 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

went here for my bridal gown!! The ladies here really take care of you and try to educate you a little about the different gown styles/fabrics and what looks best on your body type. It was such an improvement from the last store that I went to-- they really knew their stuff and care about the bride they are serving!

Just a note- they have some gowns that you can order in any size while with some it is what you see is what you get. So if you are in love with a particular one, you might need to be prepared to purchase on the spot to not risk losing it!

Profile Picture victoria, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only

i am glad i visited this place because its the only place that had what i was looking for. prices are good two and the staff ir very friendly. thank you

Profile Picture ernesta, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great selection of dresses- some super trendy and others more traditional. I was on a mission to find my dress and Maria made Luxe the only place I had to go! Her connection with a reputable alterations place makes the process of getting the perfect fit a breeze!

Profile Picture Molly, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a great experience working with Maria to say yes to the dress!! Coming from a not so wonderful first experience trying on dresses at another shop I can honestly say that I was anxious to try again. However Maria made it a positive exciting experience again. She listened to what I thought I wanted and gave her advice as well in a non-pushy manner which made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend anyone come looking for a one of kind experience and dress to come look for dresses at Luxe Bridal rack.

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

I loved my experience here and after shopping for months at 6 other stores, this is where I found my dress. The sales staff were so knowledgeable and helpful without being at all pushy. They were extremely patient and made my experience a really comfortable, beautiful one. I would highly suggest it!

Profile Picture Laura-Caroline, 10/20/18, 1 Review