Yellow Fish Paperie LLC Reviews

4 | Dayton, OR

4 Reviews for Yellow Fish Paperie LLC

I love my return address stamp! Amy was great to work with and she even changed the font for me after I saw the proof and decided we wanted something different. The production time was super fast and I was so happy to use it for my save the dates! Thank you!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Beautiful stamp, great service!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Meghan · Married on 10/17/2015

I loved my stamp! I received so many compliments from friends and family. I used it to address the envelopes for our response cards, our wedding invitations, thank you's for shower and soon to be thank you's for the wedding! It's gotten a lot of use and is still going strong! Seller was quick to respond and communication was easy. I'd definitely recommend to friends and and family!

Sent on 10/07/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/17/2015

I used this vendor for two custom return address stamps. The first stamp was used for our save the date cards and wedding invitations. The second stamp (with my new last name) was used for our wedding thank you cards.

Both stamps came exactly as described. Prior to my first order, I received a digital proof. I wasn't thrilled about how one letter looked in the template font, but the designer was very accommodating and worked with me to get the stamp just right. I had a similar design issue with the second stamp, but Amy was quick to make suggestions and make adjustments.

I received both orders less than one week from purchasing, which was a very easy process through Etsy. The packaging used was sturdy and the stamps came in nice cloth bags. Most importantly, the stamps worked wonderfully from the first try! Compared to other similar vendors, I felt like the pricing was very fair and a great deal for the quality.

Highly recommend for wedding invitations, thank you cards, or just regular mail!

Sent on 10/29/2015