11 Reviews for Weddings Vallarta by Barbara

Full Planning (2)
Timelines (2)
Non-Religious (2)
10 Weddings Vallarta by Barbara Reviews

My destination wedding in Sayulita, Mexico was perfect beyond my wildest dreams. I can't stress enough how important is to have a local planner there to help guide you -- especially someone as cool and knowledgeable as Barbara Fancsik. Her and her team executed everything to perfection -- from helping secure the initial venue, accommodations for myself and guests, music options, food packages, decor and lighting options, gift favors, flowers, desserts and even helped with my welcome dinner venue!

It is definitely hard to put trust in someone you may have never met, and plan from afar - especially a detailed, semi control-freak like myself, but I can assure you can trust Barbara and her team. She was always diligently responsive to my hundreds of emails, across 8 months of planning, and she was always there to help guide me on a decision when I was stuck. For my wedding, I wanted a lot of non-traditional and unique fun surprises for my guests (tequila donkeys, fireworks, guitarist, etc.) , so while I researched a lot on my own, she was always there to help me secure the idea and make it work within my budget. On the wedding day, her and her staff were beyond lovely & accommodating to all my guests. Everyone was talking about how awesome she and the wedding was!!

One thing to note that I didn't fully understand to later, is that while you, yourself may be planning the whole 8 months, most of the nitty gritty of budgets, and securing vendors doesn't happen till the about the last 2 months before the wedding. So while that can be nerve wracking, you must track your own costs and budget each time the planner quotes a service or something extra, so you don't go over budget and realize that the last few weeks before the wedding. Barbara does have detailed food and decor packages you can choose from to help guide you with your budget needs though. But everything happened as I wanted too, and I just can't see enough wonderful things about Barbara and her team!!

Profile Picture Karla, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Non-Religious

Best. Decision. Ever. Barbara and her amazing team made our wedding perfect, joyful and one of the best days of our lives. She did exactly what you would want an ideal wedding planner to do: she took away all the stress, she offered patient nuanced guidance, she provided humor and strength, and she is one of the best communicators I've ever worked with.

I produced theater in NYC for many years and understand the importance of not only organizing all the logistics with due diligence and strength, but also balancing the relationships with kindness and diplomacy. Barbara exemplifies the best of the best: a collaborator extraordinaire! I interviewed wedding planners in Puerto Vallarta, and none of them provided the warmth and ease + professionalism that Barbara naturally has.

We were extremely comfortable leaving many of the decisions in her hands and we are soooooo glad we did! We trusted her from the start because she was honest and down-to-earth. She's got great taste and the vendors that she recommended were excellent.

Her creativity and resourcefulness really impressed us. We had a few specialized unique custom requests and thanks to Barbara, we got exactly what we wanted. She was able to get us a ping-pong table AND we didn't want a traditional bouquet and boutonniere made of flowers but wanted them made out of maracas, and she made it happen. It was also thanks to her that I got my dream wedding dress! She recommended a local artisan/dressmaker to custom make my dress.

We whole heartedly recommend Weddings Vallarta by Barbara and are so grateful we found her. We couldn't be happier and can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture natasha, 1/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design

By far the best decision I could have made for my wedding day was booking Barbara and her team. You see, I'm a professional wedding photographer and after almost 8 years in the industry I knew exactly what I wanted and what I didn't want. I also value customer service more than anything and Barbara and her team really go above and beyond. I had looked into many planners in the PV area and while they were all very nice, none were as responsive and invested from the very first conversation as Barbara was. I knew she'd be there for us throughout the whole process, which was really important since my husband and I both have incredibly busy schedules. We left everything in her hands, from booking the DJ, catering, hair & makeup, staff and ultimately designing the entire day from florals to reception decor (all site unseen for us!). She was on top of every single email and never left questions unanswered. In fact, you feel like her one and only client becuase of how attentive she is!! Our day was hectic as it had unexpectedly rained but Barbara always had our best interests as her main priority and wanted us to be happy with the end result. All of their hard work paid off because everything turned out beautifully and looked exactly as I had envisioned. I would recommend Barbara and her team in a heartbeat, especially if you're looking for someone who can offer the best in full service wedding planning. Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Noelle, 12/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines

Barbara and her team of professionals surpassed everyone of our expectations! From initial contact, Barbara listened to my ideas and was able to apply her professional input to make our wedding, the wedding of our dreams! I really liked that Barbara works with her own vendors and I did not have to research or do any additional work but select everything we wanted. The day of our wedding everything was executed beyond perfect! The floral arrangements were better than what I asked for, the attention to details...like putting the name of each guest on their menu was exceptional. We choose a Cuban band to play during cocktail hour and they were phenomenal! Also the cuban cigar roller was a hit will all the men in the wedding! The food was amazing and the wait staff was courteous and more hospitable than a Michelin Star restaurant. They really went above and beyond ensuring that each guest was well taken care of! My two favorite parts of the wedding were the late night taco stand and the amazing DJ. The DJ really was outstanding, we danced all night and our guest rarely got off the dance floor. He really gave us the dance party I asked for! Lastly the tacos al pastor were incredibly delicious, super authentic and great quality! Everyone loved them. To reiterate, Barbara is an amazing wedding planner and she has the team at her hands to deliver the wedding of your dreams. They are trustworthy and great at delivering your dreams beyond expectation. Thank you Barbara and team for an amazing day!

Profile Picture Magali, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Can't express how much we loved working Barbara, Liliana and Ruben. From the very beginning you receive a very kind, genuine and professional attention. We never once had a stressful moment during our planning and we can 100% dedicate this reason to Barbara and her team. They are very responsive, flexible, patient and fun. I can't speak enough to their creativity and organization. Our wedding turned out beyond our dreams. Everyone who attended cannot stop raving about everything to us and claim it was their favorite wedding by far! Everything that was ordered came out exactly how we envisioned. Barbara even included small touches that were nice-to-have surprises that made you smile and appreciate the impeccable taste.

Barbara - You became a friend forever and we already miss our regular chats and laughs - sometimes daily! I can see why you are respected and have cherish-able relationships with all your vendors and partners in this industry. Michael and I can't thank you enough.

Camila & Michael

Profile Picture Camila, 5/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow, what can I say that hasn't already been said about Barbara. Words can not explain how great Barbara and Liliana were. This was the wedding of our dreams. I am a bit of a micro manager (sorry Barbara) and very type A. If that wasn't bad enough, I do not have a creative bone in my body. However, Barbara was able to help me create the most amazing and beautiful wedding I could have imagined. Everything was perfect.

My family and friends all raved about the decor, food, music, fireworks.... Everything! Just as everyone else in these reviews mentioned, they can't stop talking about how perfect and beautiful everything was. We were truly lucky to have found Barbara.

Thank you so much for an amazing night. Barbara was a wedding planner, wine critic, friend and therapist! Barbara, We will miss you, and hopefully we will get to see you and Ruben again soon. You can't get rid of us that easy!

Profile Picture Ingeborg, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had the best wedding we could have ever imagined thanks to Barbara and her team!! When people said “the wedding of your dreams” I never really bought into that until I experienced our wedding. Everything was perfect, from the flowers, to the food, to the gorgeous cake, to the Mariachi, to the stunning sunset; people are still talking about it saying it was the best and most beautiful wedding they’d ever been to!!

Barbara’s communication was great, she respond to my emails quickly, gave me lots of information, costs and numbers, even before I was her client and she was very thorough and budget conscious the whole time!! I wasn’t a very hands on bride either, I know nothing about flowers or decorating and stuff, so I have to say I basically left it all up to her. All I really did was give her my colors and asked her to take it from there and wow! did she ever surpass anything I could have imagined!! Every detail, every flower, every idea, just everything, was better than I imagined it could be! Plus it was all so stress free and so smooth from start to finish… my husband keeps bragging to the guys about how calm and so NOT “bridezilla-like” I was planning our wedding :)

If you’re looking for a wedding planner in Puerto Vallarta, I can whole heartedly recommend Weddings Vallarta by Barbara… she’s the best of the best!!

Profile Picture Nadia, 3/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

First of all I can't thank everyone enough, especially Barbara, for the amazing day that was put together for us; every girl somewhere deep down always wants that perfect fairy-tale wedding and it truly was! With both my Hubby and I working 40+ hours a week I could have never done this alone especillay have a destination wedding. The food, flowers, music and the breath taking venue was better than I could have imagined. Seeing the previews of items for the day in pictures did not even come close to comparing to how great things came out the day of the wedding. Long story short it was amazing and the memories created will be with us forever. Thank you, Thank you Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Rene, 2/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

People are still talking about my wedding and I know they will be for many years to come! Most of that has to do with all of Barbara's hardwork and creativity. From the very beginning she was responsive, laid back (which my triple-A type personality needed) and seemed genuinely excited for me and my wedding. Barbara never once laughed or judged when I said I wanted acrobats or fire dancers or a taco cart guy at my wedding. She encouraged me to be myself and have whatever I wanted at my wedding...and she found a way to get them.

On the day of the wedding, the amount of creative details that Barbara brought to the table was beyond belief. I felt like I was being surprised around every corner - which made the day extra special for me.

NOTHING went wrong that day/night. Not one thing. It was so smoothly you almost had to stop and pinch myself.

Barbara is forever a part of our family and if you're thinking of a wedding planner go no further. You've just found the best one!

(to see a wedding highlight film of our wedding, feel free to go to www.vimeo.com. Search "Cindi + Carlson" and you'll see exactly what kind of magic Barbara brings to the table.)

Good luck wedding planning ! It's worth every second of it!

Profile Picture Cindi, 1/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Barbara didn't miss a beat before, during and after the wedding. If she said it was going to happen at a certain time, it happened.

Profile Picture carolyn, 1/13/12, 1 Review