Weddings Vallarta by Barbara Reviews

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 3
Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 4
Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 5

Caryn Crump · Married on 03/09/2019

Superb, tasteful planning and execution

The wedding was beautifully executed and it was worry free. Every detail was taken care of and Barbara and her staff had wonderful ideas, detailed budgets, and flawless execution. Don't think that anyone in Puerto Vallarta could surpass her expertise- which says a lot since I am a resident of Puerto Vallarta.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you so very much Caryn!! It was such a pleasure working with you all on Caitlin and MIchael's wedding!! You were all so gracious, calm and relaxed throughout the whole planning process, which made it so easy for us! It was just a joy!! I loved that it was so different and creative with hundreds of colorful paper flowers, so fun and festive!! A day for all to remember for many years to come! Take care, xo
  • O

Orlando Vazquez · Married on 03/09/2019

Best wedding planner in Puerto Vallarta

Barbara
    Alex and myself don’t have enough words to thank you for giving us the BEST most elegant fabulous extravaganza wedding of our dreams. The details to everything was soooooo tastefully done, we had 114 guest and everyone is still talking about what fabulous experience they had at our beautiful wedding and for that we will always thank you for giving us our dream wedding day. You and your Team are truly the best !!!!

Love Orlando & Alex

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 12
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 13
    Sent on 03/24/2019

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you both so much, I just loved working with you!! Your love for each other was an inspiration, and both of you wanting the other to be completely happy with everything wedding related, together with your enthusiasm every step of the way, just made it a dream for me!! I am so happy we could help make your day incredible!! Big hugs to you both, xoxo

Taylor · Married on 01/19/2019

No words. Simply Amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about Weddings Vallarta by Barbara, Barbara herself, her assistant Julia, and the whole team. From the very beginning Barbara was very professional, quick to respond, and very informative. I had no idea where to start trying to plan a Mexico destination wedding from Wisconsin and Barbara was the best decision we made. She is SO organized and that was so appreciated. She always responded to my emails immediately and answered all my crazy questions. She met with us at the venue a year prior to our wedding and welcomed us into her home to sample food (and wine). It was great to get to know and spend time with someone you are entrusting your wedding day to. She took all my ideas and dreams and created and managed something so amazing I still get tears in my eyes thinking about it. She also recommended and hired wonderful vendors to make our day complete. Not only did she go above and beyond for us but she went above and beyond for our guests too. Every single person who was able to join us still compliments how beautiful and outstanding everything was, I owe it all to Barbara. Barbara, words will never describe how much we appreciate you, your hard work, and your love for the work you do. I HIGHLY recommend Weddings Vallarta by Barbara if you are looking to get married in the Puerto Vallarta area, if you are looking for a professional and easy wedding planning process, and if you are trying to plan the most perfect day of your life. She will not disappoint! Thank you Barbara!

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 14
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 22
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 23
    Sent on 02/14/2019

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

WOW! Thank you so very much!! You got me all teary reading this! You were a joy to work with Taylor, from start to finish, and I am so happy that I could make you happy.... and that I got to be a part of your beautiful day!!

Brigitta Garner · Married on 01/11/2019

Amazing team, Amazing wedding, and a destination wedding necessity!

The only thing I would have changed about my wedding would have been hiring Barbara sooner. Planning a destination wedding in a different country is very challenging, and it’s very necessary to have someone help with logistics and communication.

We got married at Our Lady of Guadalupe church downtown PV, and we had our reception at Terra Noble. We had charter busses transport our guests and that worked out very well.

Originally when I started planning our wedding, I had a different venue that had an event coordinator, so I didn’t feel a wedding planner was necessary. After months of trying to get a contract from my venue, I reached out to Barbara for help. Barbara was already working on a contract for another couple, so she was unable to help me. However, she still called my venue for me to find out what was going on. As it turned out, they were closed for renovations and had been dishonest with me. Barbara still continued to help me, by making calls and suggesting new wedding venues, although we weren’t officially working together. I was so impressed she would be so helpful to me, even though it didn’t appear she was going to be able to plan my wedding.

However, the other couple she had been working with moved their wedding date, so Barbara was available. She had already been so helpful before, so I jumped at the opportunity of having her plan our wedding. Working with her was so easy, and we did all of our communication by email. I sent photos of styles I liked and she made it happen. She worked with the church for me, and she suggested the most beautiful venue, Terra Noble. The food was fantastic(the steak, bacon wrapped shrimp, and churros were our favorite) and the staff was incredible. You couldn’t get halfway done with your drink without the servers bringing you another one.

Lastly, we had a unique venue and got to customize every aspect of our wedding. I would like to note that it was more affordable than some of the hotels in the area that are expensive and make you pick from a preset package.

Barbara, I cannot thank you enough for all you did for us. I’m still amazed that all we had to do was show up, and you had everything taken care of! All of my guests keep saying it’s the best wedding they’ve ever been to, and I don’t disagree!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you so much Brigitta!! I am so happy that all the pieces fell into place and I was able to help you with your wedding! You were a joy to work with and all your family and friends were just so kind and wonderful and super fun! It was a spectacular day and it was an honor to be a part of it!! Take care, xo

Brendan Mcvicker · Married on 01/11/2019

The Highest Quality & Beautiful Event

Barbara facilitated all the planning for my daughters wedding in Puerto Vallarta in January 2019. I cannot express how professional she is and the absolutely beautiful wedding day she planned and carried out. Sooo organized!!!! It was absolutely perfect and I would recommend her without reservation to anyone. Barbara is your person and you can be confident she will provide you with the highest quality and beautiful event.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! I am just so happy I could help to make Brigitta's big day wonderful for her!
  • Z

Z Gidora · Married on 11/24/2018

Exceptional

We cannot express how happy we were with Barbara and her team. I found her by reading reviews on several wedding sites, she is one of the top rated and after working with her we know why. We had about 8 months to plan our wedding, Barbara and her team are super attentive, everything came together so nicely and I can honestly say we hardly felt any of the “stress” that comes with planning a wedding. Barbara works with wonderful vendors..catering, DJ, florals, venue were more than we could have dreamed of.

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 24
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 25
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 26
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 27
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 28
    Sent on 02/24/2019

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you so very much Zifa!! It was such a pleasure for me working with you, you made everything so easy and stress free for me as well :) The flowers and colors you chose were a highlight of my season and I know the florist just loved creating that arch!!

Patricia Zymeri · Married on 11/16/2018

Unforgettable

Barbara & Team,
    Professional from our first meeting to our last. Constant communication, always responsive to our emails. Kind and caring and easy to talk to.
    I will admit- doing a destination wedding was exciting, but we were nervous with how it all would come together, beings we were all the way in Colorado and our wedding in Puerto Vallarta.
    Without a doubt, Barb made the process so seamless, down to every detail. Even things I would have otherwise forgotten (despite my list) Barb was on it and quick with it. Her suggestions and advise were always on point.
    She listened to our vision and things that were important to us and made it happen. Our wedding day was stress free and the most amazing day we could have ever imagined. It was incredible to see how it all came together and the magic she creates in all phases of the day. Wow! Our family and friends were blown away with our wedding, and had the best time. It was a fairy-tale turned reality, all thanks to her exquisite eye and touch. Simply put- I’m not sure how anyone planning a destination wedding in, PV, would do it, and not hire “Weddings Vallarta by Barbara”. Jetmir and I are so grateful to Barb for planning the wedding of our dreams. It was an unforgettable day.

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 29
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 35
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 36
    Sent on 02/28/2019

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you so much Patricia!!

Maritza O’Brien · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!!!!!!

We can’t thank Barbara enough for the most beautiful wedding she planned for my new husband and I! Everything was stunning and our guests couldn’t stop complimenting on the gorgeous set up. Barbara was on top of it of making sure everything went on smoothly and on time. As the bride, what an amazing feeling not having to stress about anything. I was able to sit back and relax with my bridal party getting our hair and makeup done. Everybody she recommended as far as photographer, hair, makeup, etc was astounding! Weddings by Barbara made our wedding day everything we could of hoped for and ten times more! Thank you Barbara and team!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you so much Maritza! I am so happy that you were happy and that I was able to turn your vision into reality! Working with you and Rory was wonderful, you are the perfect couple, it was a joy!! Not even the rain could dampen your spirits! Sending you both big hugs and best wishes for a long and very happy life together!! xo
  • Raeesa

Raeesa · Married on 08/25/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner!!

Where would we have been without Barbara and her team?! Planning a destination wedding is difficult, but Barbara made the whole thing seamless. She took what we asked and went above and beyond with food, decorations, vendor management, and the schedule day of. Communication was always excellent-we couldn't recommend Barbara more!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you so much Raeesa! You were such a joy to work with, a pleasure from start to finish!! I hope you and Matthew are doing well and are enjoying the summer! Hugs, xo

Deneen · Married on 05/26/2018

My new husband and I were recommended by someone in Puerto Vallarta to reach out to Barb when we decided we wanted to get married there. From the initial email, to the final day, and still, Barb has been amazing! Her responsiveness, detail-oriented focus, her kindness and of course, her talent for creating amazing weddings was all that we could have asked for! She is so organized and proficient and was always available for my questions, she helped calm my nerves and was always quick to respond! When we showed up on the wedding day and saw the results of months and hours of planning I cried: everything was beautiful and perfect! For me to say that is huge as I am a Graphic Designer, so being picky is one of my job hazards ;)

Our family and friends are still raving about the day: everyone said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended and I have to say, we agree (completely unbiased!)! Her and Julietta, and the rest of the staff were amazing during the day/evening: always attentive, the food amazing and the drinks flowed. There was not one glitch, or issue and that is mostly due to Barb being so organized and running a tight, efficient ship!

I can't say enough about Barb and her team! We have so many wonderful memories and amazing pictures to keep the day fresh in our minds as it truly was the most magical day of our lives! We loved every minute and we love Barb!

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 37
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 42
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 43
    Sent on 06/20/2018

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

I love you guys too!! You both are so much fun and were a dream to work with!! I'm so happy I could bring your vision to life. It was a joy for me to be part of such a special day in your lives! I'm going to miss our emails and the updates of our day to day lives. Hope to see you when you're back in town. You have to come back actually, I have your wedding sign! :) Big hugs, xoxo

Maha · Married on 03/17/2018

Barbara made our wedding day perfect! I am normally a Type A personality person, obsessing over every detail, but Barbara gave me such confidence that I could just relax on my big day. Her attention to detail is like no other and she has a good system of walkie talkies to communicate with her staff during the wedding that allows everything to run smoothly. She is a fantastic communicator and responds to email within a few hours. She also remembered small things that I mentioned during the planning stage and weaved them into the plan in a way that seemed effortless. Friends said the wedding was one of the most beautiful they attended in their lives- on the beach in Conchas Chinas - and Barbara put together the most gorgeous arch for us to stand under, with stunning bright-colored flowers. The angle was great as the sun would have blinded everyone if they had to look at it straight-on. The violinists did exactly what we wanted and the mariachis were pretty impressive (people loved them!).... it was really an incredibly planned and executed party and I, as the bride, enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you Barbara!

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 44
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 45
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 46
    Sent on 04/03/2018

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you Maha!! I just saw this and it made my day!! It was such a joy working with you and Dave and being part of your wedding! I hope you both are doing well and plan to visit soon!
    xoxo

Kyle · Married on 12/09/2017

I cannot recommend Barbara enough! Our wedding day was truly the best day of our lives, and we have Barbara to thank for that. From the overall presentation to the smallest detail, we were blown away at every turn. We had literally nothing to worry about but just peace of mind the entire day. Every guest commented on the quality of the venue, the food, the music, the decor, there was nothing we were left unsatisfied with. Barbara did a great job of listening to our vision and executing on it. She gave advice and recommendations where needed and implemented our wishes flawlessly. We planned our wedding from Chicago and even then, everything went off without a hitch. If we had it to do over, there really is nothing we would change. If you want the perfect wedding in Puerto Vallarta, I implore you to use Weddings Vallarta by Barbara!

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 47
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 55
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 56
    Sent on 07/07/2018

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you so much Kyle! I'm overwhelmed by your wonderful words!! It was such fun working with you and Jonathan, you're an amazing couple, perfect together, and if I had to do it all over again I would in a heartbeat!!.... but you may want to wait until your 10th anniversary ;)

Sending big hugs to you both and hope to see you back in Vallarta some day soon!!
    xo

Marty · Married on 11/10/2017

Barbara and her staff provided us with a most magical day. Everything was perfect and the little extra’s Barbara snuck in were just extra special. Our guests and friends back home can’t stop raving about what a beautiful venue Barbara chose for us and how beautiful everything looked. The flowers, colours, drapings, arrival table, bar, lighting, welcome drink and table favours were over the top – all thanks to Barbara and her amazing staff. As someone said, straight out of Modern Bride if there is such a publication. Also, Barbara's help onsight was phenomenal as well….any little thing that came up, boom – solved. Also, kudos to Rueben the DJ and his helper – his chosen dinner mix was perfect and his friendly demeanor when handling guest requests was top shelf. Staff in general were great too – attentive and friendly, guests marveled at how staff would even light their smokes – 5 star service. Food was yummy and as good or better than the tastings – bacon wrapped dates were a big hit.
    We had a really good feeling about Barbara from the moment we met her and boy were we right….she runs a phenomenal operation and we just wanted to let you all know from the bottom of our hearts.
    Marty and Annette, Nov. 10, 2017 Martoca Beach Gardens, Bucerias, Mexico

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 61
    Weddings Vallarta by Barbara 62
    Sent on 06/11/2018

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thanks so very much Marty! You can't imagine how happy it makes me to read all this!! I loved every minute working with you and Annette!! The glam feel for the wedding was so much fun for me to execute, truly a labour of love. Hope to see you guys the next time you're here in Vallarta!

Sending bug hugs to you both,
    xo

Karla · Married on 03/11/2016

My destination wedding in Sayulita, Mexico was perfect beyond my wildest dreams. I can't stress enough how important is to have a local planner there to help guide you -- especially someone as cool and knowledgeable as Barbara Fancsik. Her and her team executed everything to perfection -- from helping secure the initial venue, accommodations for myself and guests, music options, food packages, decor and lighting options, gift favors, flowers, desserts and even helped with my welcome dinner venue!

It is definitely hard to put trust in someone you may have never met, and plan from afar - especially a detailed, semi control-freak like myself, but I can assure you can trust Barbara and her team. She was always diligently responsive to my hundreds of emails, across 8 months of planning, and she was always there to help guide me on a decision when I was stuck. For my wedding, I wanted a lot of non-traditional and unique fun surprises for my guests (tequila donkeys, fireworks, guitarist, etc.) , so while I researched a lot on my own, she was always there to help me secure the idea and make it work within my budget. On the wedding day, her and her staff were beyond lovely & accommodating to all my guests. Everyone was talking about how awesome she and the wedding was!!

One thing to note that I didn't fully understand to later, is that while you, yourself may be planning the whole 8 months, most of the nitty gritty of budgets, and securing vendors doesn't happen till the about the last 2 months before the wedding. So while that can be nerve wracking, you must track your own costs and budget each time the planner quotes a service or something extra, so you don't go over budget and realize that the last few weeks before the wedding. Barbara does have detailed food and decor packages you can choose from to help guide you with your budget needs though. But everything happened as I wanted too, and I just can't see enough wonderful things about Barbara and her team!!

Sent on 03/28/2016

natasha · Married on 01/21/2016

Best. Decision. Ever. Barbara and her amazing team made our wedding perfect, joyful and one of the best days of our lives. She did exactly what you would want an ideal wedding planner to do: she took away all the stress, she offered patient nuanced guidance, she provided humor and strength, and she is one of the best communicators I've ever worked with.

I produced theater in NYC for many years and understand the importance of not only organizing all the logistics with due diligence and strength, but also balancing the relationships with kindness and diplomacy. Barbara exemplifies the best of the best: a collaborator extraordinaire! I interviewed wedding planners in Puerto Vallarta, and none of them provided the warmth and ease + professionalism that Barbara naturally has.

We were extremely comfortable leaving many of the decisions in her hands and we are soooooo glad we did! We trusted her from the start because she was honest and down-to-earth. She's got great taste and the vendors that she recommended were excellent.

Her creativity and resourcefulness really impressed us. We had a few specialized unique custom requests and thanks to Barbara, we got exactly what we wanted. She was able to get us a ping-pong table AND we didn't want a traditional bouquet and boutonniere made of flowers but wanted them made out of maracas, and she made it happen. It was also thanks to her that I got my dream wedding dress! She recommended a local artisan/dressmaker to custom make my dress.

We whole heartedly recommend Weddings Vallarta by Barbara and are so grateful we found her. We couldn't be happier and can't thank her enough!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Noelle · Married on 12/11/2015

By far the best decision I could have made for my wedding day was booking Barbara and her team. You see, I'm a professional wedding photographer and after almost 8 years in the industry I knew exactly what I wanted and what I didn't want. I also value customer service more than anything and Barbara and her team really go above and beyond. I had looked into many planners in the PV area and while they were all very nice, none were as responsive and invested from the very first conversation as Barbara was. I knew she'd be there for us throughout the whole process, which was really important since my husband and I both have incredibly busy schedules. We left everything in her hands, from booking the DJ, catering, hair & makeup, staff and ultimately designing the entire day from florals to reception decor (all site unseen for us!). She was on top of every single email and never left questions unanswered. In fact, you feel like her one and only client becuase of how attentive she is!! Our day was hectic as it had unexpectedly rained but Barbara always had our best interests as her main priority and wanted us to be happy with the end result. All of their hard work paid off because everything turned out beautifully and looked exactly as I had envisioned. I would recommend Barbara and her team in a heartbeat, especially if you're looking for someone who can offer the best in full service wedding planning. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Magali · Married on 08/08/2015

Barbara and her team of professionals surpassed everyone of our expectations! From initial contact, Barbara listened to my ideas and was able to apply her professional input to make our wedding, the wedding of our dreams! I really liked that Barbara works with her own vendors and I did not have to research or do any additional work but select everything we wanted. The day of our wedding everything was executed beyond perfect! The floral arrangements were better than what I asked for, the attention to details...like putting the name of each guest on their menu was exceptional. We choose a Cuban band to play during cocktail hour and they were phenomenal! Also the cuban cigar roller was a hit will all the men in the wedding! The food was amazing and the wait staff was courteous and more hospitable than a Michelin Star restaurant. They really went above and beyond ensuring that each guest was well taken care of! My two favorite parts of the wedding were the late night taco stand and the amazing DJ. The DJ really was outstanding, we danced all night and our guest rarely got off the dance floor. He really gave us the dance party I asked for! Lastly the tacos al pastor were incredibly delicious, super authentic and great quality! Everyone loved them. To reiterate, Barbara is an amazing wedding planner and she has the team at her hands to deliver the wedding of your dreams. They are trustworthy and great at delivering your dreams beyond expectation. Thank you Barbara and team for an amazing day! <3

Sent on 10/05/2015

Camila · Married on 05/08/2015

Can't express how much we loved working Barbara, Liliana and Ruben. From the very beginning you receive a very kind, genuine and professional attention. We never once had a stressful moment during our planning and we can 100% dedicate this reason to Barbara and her team. They are very responsive, flexible, patient and fun. I can't speak enough to their creativity and organization. Our wedding turned out beyond our dreams. Everyone who attended cannot stop raving about everything to us and claim it was their favorite wedding by far! Everything that was ordered came out exactly how we envisioned. Barbara even included small touches that were nice-to-have surprises that made you smile and appreciate the impeccable taste.

Barbara - You became a friend forever and we already miss our regular chats and laughs - sometimes daily! I can see why you are respected and have cherish-able relationships with all your vendors and partners in this industry. Michael and I can't thank you enough.

Sincerely,
    Camila & Michael

Sent on 05/28/2015
  • I

Ingeborg · Married on 11/17/2012

Wow, what can I say that hasn't already been said about Barbara. Words can not explain how great Barbara and Liliana were. This was the wedding of our dreams. I am a bit of a micro manager (sorry Barbara) and very type A. If that wasn't bad enough, I do not have a creative bone in my body. However, Barbara was able to help me create the most amazing and beautiful wedding I could have imagined. Everything was perfect.

My family and friends all raved about the decor, food, music, fireworks.... Everything! Just as everyone else in these reviews mentioned, they can't stop talking about how perfect and beautiful everything was. We were truly lucky to have found Barbara.

Thank you so much for an amazing night. Barbara was a wedding planner, wine critic, friend and therapist! Barbara, We will miss you, and hopefully we will get to see you and Ruben again soon. You can't get rid of us that easy!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you so very much Inga!! "Getting rid of you" is the last thing I want to do!! You can't imagine how much fun it was for both Lily and I to plan and help create your wedding!! It was a wonderful experience from start to finish :) Fun, challenging, creative and always something new and exciting!! You and Gary hosted an incredible weekend for your family and friends. Your overflowing love for eachother shone through at every moment and your warmth and generosity set the tone for truly memorable experience for everyone around you!! I am so very thrilled that you chose us as your planners, I wouldn't have wanted to miss it for anything!! I can't wait to hear all about Bora Bora, hopefully over a glass of wine during your next visit to Vallarta!!

Big hugs
    xoxo

Brian · event on: 03/24/2012

Barbara was the event planner for our Grand Opening Fiesta for our 28 unit condo development. From the first email we received from her to the follow up after the event, Barbara showed nothing but professionalism and enthusiam, and helped us achieve our vision for our perfect event. We would recommend her wholeheartedly and look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 04/09/2012

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you Brian!! I had a great time planning such a fun event in such a lovely location and working with you and your team was a dream... professionalism at it's best!! Best of luck with your property, it's beautiful and I know it will be a huge success!!

Nadia · Married on 03/10/2012

We had the best wedding we could have ever imagined thanks to Barbara and her team!! When people said “the wedding of your dreams” I never really bought into that until I experienced our wedding. Everything was perfect, from the flowers, to the food, to the gorgeous cake, to the Mariachi, to the stunning sunset; people are still talking about it saying it was the best and most beautiful wedding they’d ever been to!!

Barbara’s communication was great, she respond to my emails quickly, gave me lots of information, costs and numbers, even before I was her client and she was very thorough and budget conscious the whole time!! I wasn’t a very hands on bride either, I know nothing about flowers or decorating and stuff, so I have to say I basically left it all up to her. All I really did was give her my colors and asked her to take it from there and wow! did she ever surpass anything I could have imagined!! Every detail, every flower, every idea, just everything, was better than I imagined it could be! Plus it was all so stress free and so smooth from start to finish… my husband keeps bragging to the guys about how calm and so NOT “bridezilla-like” I was planning our wedding :)

If you’re looking for a wedding planner in Puerto Vallarta, I can whole heartedly recommend Weddings Vallarta by Barbara… she’s the best of the best!!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you Nadia, I really appreciate the kind words!!! You were so laid back and relaxed that you made the process easy for me and Lily. We both had such a great time working with you and creating your wedding and wish you both all the happiness the world has to offer!! Oh and remember, we'll be ready and waiting to plan your vow renewals, although you may want to stretch them to every 5 years instead of every 2... just a thought ;)

Rene · Married on 02/18/2012

First of all I can't thank everyone enough, especially Barbara, for the amazing day that was put together for us; every girl somewhere deep down always wants that perfect fairy-tale wedding and it truly was! With both my Hubby and I working 40+ hours a week I could have never done this alone especillay have a destination wedding. The food, flowers, music and the breath taking venue was better than I could have imagined. Seeing the previews of items for the day in pictures did not even come close to comparing to how great things came out the day of the wedding. Long story short it was amazing and the memories created will be with us forever. Thank you, Thank you Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/12/2012

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you so much Rene!! Just watching the highlight video of your wedding right now (got me teary eyed - yes I still cry at every wedding) and brought me back to what a wonderful and fun day it was!! Your family and friends were just terrific and you were a joy to work with! I am so honored to have been able to be a part of such a memorable day in your lives!!

carolyn · Married on 01/13/2012

Barbara didn't miss a beat before, during and after the wedding. If she said it was going to happen at a certain time, it happened.

Sent on 03/28/2012

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you so much Carolyn! I feel so lucky to have had the good fortune to be a part of this wonderful day and to be able to help create everyones vision for their dream wedding!! Getting to know you all was the icing on the cake!!! :)

I look forward to seeing you again on one of your visits to Vallarta!!

Cindi · Married on 01/13/2012

People are still talking about my wedding and I know they will be for many years to come! Most of that has to do with all of Barbara's hardwork and creativity. From the very beginning she was responsive, laid back (which my triple-A type personality needed) and seemed genuinely excited for me and my wedding. Barbara never once laughed or judged when I said I wanted acrobats or fire dancers or a taco cart guy at my wedding. She encouraged me to be myself and have whatever I wanted at my wedding...and she found a way to get them.

On the day of the wedding, the amount of creative details that Barbara brought to the table was beyond belief. I felt like I was being surprised around every corner - which made the day extra special for me.

NOTHING went wrong that day/night. Not one thing. It was so smoothly you almost had to stop and pinch myself.

Barbara is forever a part of our family and if you're thinking of a wedding planner go no further. You've just found the best one!

(to see a wedding highlight film of our wedding, feel free to go to www.vimeo.com. Search "Cindi + Carlson" and you'll see exactly what kind of magic Barbara brings to the table.)

Good luck wedding planning ! It's worth every second of it!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Weddings Vallarta by Barbara's reply:

Thank you Cindi so very much for the wonderful words!! I had an incredible time helping you plan your wedding and best of all, getting to know you, Carlson and your parents!! Your excitement, happiness and love for eachother were infectious and created such a joyful environment that the whole process, from start to finish, was a wonderful experience for me and everyone else invloved!! I'm particularly touched that you said I'll be forever in your family, what an lovely sentiment... it takes away the "separation anxiety" I've been feeling since the wedding :) ... Yes...Wedding Planners also get the "post wedding blues" ;)

I look forward to seeing you all when you're back in Vallarta and catching up!!