Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch Reviews

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch 6
Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch 7

Alexis · Getting married on 03/21/2020

The Greatest

Rev Diana gave me the most beautiful ceremony anyone could ask for. She let me know everything that would happen from start to finish. I plan on hiring her again on a few other occasions I’m having. Me and my husband could not of picked a better officiant. Thank you so much Rev for all you have done! I am one happy WIFE!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Alexia, for your five star review of my wedding officiant services. I am glad that my services exceeded your expectations! I look forward to working with you and Bradley on your other events. Not only do I officiate weddings but also baby baptisms and dedications. I also work as a host for other events. All the best to you, Bradley and family. Rev. Diane Hirsch

Alea N Finnemore · Married on 09/07/2019

Look No Further

My husband and I were very picky when it came to choosing the right officiant for our wedding. We searched and searched and, by luck and the right location, we found Reverend Diane. From the first phone call I knew she was perfect for what we were looking for. Professional, warm, funny, approachable, compassionate about what she does, Diane was everything we hoped for and more. She took the entire process seriously while also reminding us to breathe and enjoy every moment.

Thank you so much Diane for being apart of our special day. We will definitely be reaching out when we re-new our vowels!

Love,

Alea & Kevin

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch 8

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Alea & Kevin, thank you for your 5 star review of my wedding officiant services. I am happy to know that I provided you with the support you needed and that we were such a good fit working together. You were both a joy to work with. I wish you all the best in the years ahead. Diane
  • Kristin

Kristin Morrison · Married on 07/20/2019

Custom Wedding Ceremony

I found Diane via Thumbtack and after reading other reviewers exceptional comments, decided she was our reverend. From the first phone call, Diane was thorough, attentive, and asked questions to get to know Chris and I. She's incredibly experienced at what she does and listens well. This is an important skill when crafting custom, personal ceremonies that help make a wedding day memorable.

Chris and I met with Diane prior to the ceremony to review everything. This was a big step in the process and helped set me at ease for the big day. She knows how to manage all of the details: wording selection, audio and sound projection, and processional order to name a few. We received our ceremony well in advance with plenty of time to discuss any edits. Diane is incredibly flexible and thoughtful in her comments. Her ceremony was tailored to Chris and I as a couple. It was apparent that she really cares about providing a meaningful experience.

The day of our ceremony it was nearly 100 degrees outside with humidity. Diane handled it professionally. Her delivery was calm, cool, and perfect. She was extremely connected to the moment and ensured Chris, myself, and our guests felt the magnitude of the day. I cannot express how important this last part was to me. She exceeded all of my expectations.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Kristin, for your stellar review of my wedding officiant services. I appreciated how involved you and Chris were in helping to create your customized and personalized ceremony. You really made your ceremony yours! You were both great at responding to my requests in a timely manner. And in spite of the high temperatures, nearly 100 and high humidity on the day-of, everyone seemed to really enjoy being with you both for your special day! I am pleased to know that I exceeded all of your expectations! All the best to you and Chris in the years ahead! Diane
  • Jeremy

Jeremy Hesse · Married on 06/15/2019

Practically Perfect in Every Way

Diane as close to a perfect officiant as you can get. She happily helped my wife and I as we stumbled through crafting our ideal ceremony. She patiently worked with our insane schedules to make sure we had everything we needed well before the big day. She (along with our day-of) expertly coordinated our photographers, videographers, and DJ. And when the ceremony came, she executed it with excellent timing and intonation. I heartily recommend Diane to anyone interested in having the perfect wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Jeremy & Connie, for your stellar review of my wedding officiant services. For a customized and personalized ceremony it is my goal to bring into manifestation your vision for your special day! I enjoyed working with you and being patient and flexible are some of the qualities I bring to offer extraordinary service at reasonable fees. Thank you for your confident recommendation to other couples to retain my services. I wish you both all the best in the years ahead! Diane
  • Clare

Clare · Married on 05/25/2019

Definitely Recommend!

Rev Diane made us feel comfortable and confident leading up to and at our ceremony. She made the time to get to know us, to understand what we cared about, and it showed in her messaging. We very much recommend her!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Clare, for your stellar review of my wedding officiant services and for your confident recommendation to other couples. I am happy to know that I helped you and Alex feel prepared and confident for your ceremony and for co-creating a ceremony that was unique to you as a couple and reflected who you are and your love. I wish you all the best in the years ahead! Rev. Diane
  • Sarah

Sarah Mcafee · Married on 05/11/2019

Eternally Grateful

Rev. Diane Hirsch was amazing! She absolutely made our surprise vow- renewal/25th Anniversary incredible. She paid attention to detail and really listened to learn about our family to make the ceremony even more meaningful. We highly recommend her. She was on time, attentive, kind, professional and delivered a wonderfully, appropriate message that would not have been the same without her. Just cannot say enough about Rev. Diane Hirsch. You will be delighted by her service!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch 9
    Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch 10
    Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch 11

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Sarah, for your stellar review of my wedding officiant services and for your confident recommendation to other couples and families. It was an honor and joy to officiate the 25th Anniversary Vow Renewal Ceremony for Louis and Stacie. Such a beautiful and loving gesture for an amazing couple and their incredible daughter. And the couple was so surprised and overwhelmed with emotion by the love of their family and friends. What greater gift could be given then this recognition that it takes a village of love and support to create a lasting Union. All the best! Rev. Diane

Andrew Dilworth · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful, Insightful

Diane was exatly what we were looking for in an officiant and more! She was very quick to respond & communicate from first contact through the wedding day. Diane made us feel totally prepared for our ceremony as well as involved in its creation. She sent us a thorough list of readings and vows since we didn't have ideas for our own!
    Diane gave us full customization of our ceremony, allowing us to make one that really fit who we are as a couple. She sent us multiple drafts that helped us fine-tune and perfect what turned into the ceremony of our dreams. She showed us and our wedding party exactly how to be during the ceremony itself, setting up a beautiful visual to go with the beautiful script.
    We heard nothing but rave reviews from our guests after the ceremony - they thought we had known her for years rather than months! She was warm, caring, and clear throughout the wedding itself!
    She comes with our highest recommendation and will make your wedding as beautiful as ours was.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Andrew & Jennifer, for your 5 star review of my wedding officiant services. I really appreciated how involved you were in making your ceremony YOURS! You were enjoyable to work with throughout the process and responding quickly to my requests when I needed something from you. I also received numerous compliments on your wedding ceremony from many of your guests. Assisting couples and their wedding party with avoiding the most common mistakes made at weddings and “fine tuning” the wedding party at rehearsal makes for the best photographs possible which are part of my services. I was overjoyed for you both that even the weather cooperated to provide you with the wedding of your dreams. Thank you, again, for the honor of officiating and your very confident recommendations to other couples. All the best in the years ahead! Rev. Diane
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 05/03/2019

Customized Service

Rev. Diane takes time to get to know her couples and creates a ceremony unique to them and their relationship. She’s flexible and truly committed to giving you the ceremony that you will be happy with and remember fondly. We received multiple compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was and that was largely in part to her guidance through the process. When we look back, I think we’ll always feel fortunate to have found such a wonderful officiant.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Catherine, for your outstanding review of my wedding officiant services. I am happy to know that I created a customized ceremony that you and Stephen will remember fondly. I don’t think there was a dry eye in the house, although the ceremony was outdoors! I am pleased to hear that my wedding officiant services contributed to lasting, beautiful memories for you and Stephen. All the best in the years ahead. Rev. Diane
  • Nicole

Nicole puddy · Married on 04/27/2019

i would give this review 10+ stars if I could!!

Rev Diane was amazing throughout the entire process of planning our ceremony to the end of our wedding day. She really takes the time to get to know her couples and create a personalized ceremony that fits into your vision. She is extremely responsive and offers great opinions on what looks best in ceremonies but does not push anything on you that you do not want! I was nervous using an officiant for the wedding that was not a family member (as all of my siblings used my uncle to marry them) but the second I met Diane I knew she was perfect. We met with her before the ceremony to chat and get to know each other on a more personal level which I loved. This allowed us to feel like we were having someone who knew us marry us, rather than someone we just hired online! She fit in with our families so well and was so kind to everyone. She was extremely informative and helped me fight through my nerves. During the ceremony I got choked up and remember looking at her as she reminded me "you're doing great, just breathe." She was basically a piece of comfort for me and I can never thank her enough for it. One common thread of feedback I had from my guests was how awesome and beautiful the ceremony was and how perfect Diane delivered everything. I could sit here all day and talk about how amazing she was. She truly is one of the main reasons my wedding day was so memorable.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Nicole, for your stellar review of my wedding officiant services. You and Peter were wonderful to work with. You were as equally responsive to my requests for information as well. I thought you both did a great job during the ceremony. And authentic emotions by the couple is what makes for a beautiful ceremony. I enjoy meeting your family and everything about your special day was so beautiful and fun. I, too, received many complements from your family and other guests on how beautiful the ceremony and the delivery of the ceremony was. Even your DJ complemented me. Thank you for the honor of officiating your and Peter’s special day and for trusting me to give you exactly what you wanted in your ceremony. Enjoy your honeymoon! All the best to you in the years ahead! Rev. Diane

Miriam Hojjat · Married on 03/24/2019

excellent!

I was looking for someone to officiate my daughters dedication cermony as I wanted her to have God parents , and so I was in need of a cermony to make it official, and REV Diane not only captured my vision but exceed it!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Miriam, for your 5 star review of my ministry services. I am grateful to learn that I not only was in line with your vision but exceeded it.
    In addition to Weddings, I also provided an array of services from baby dedications/baptisms, memorials/funerals and spiritual support for life’s challenges. Every blessing to you and your family.
    Rev. Diane Hirsch

Shannon · Married on 12/07/2018

Simply Amazing

Rev. Diane was absolutely amazing. We had a last minute issue with our original officiant and found her less than a week before the wedding. The ceremony was more than we could have ever imagined. She is a kind soul and extraordinary at what she does. Her professionalism grouped with her true passion for her work makes her one of the absolute best. We were truly meant to find her.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Shannon for your 5 star review of my wedding officiant services. I am happy to know that I exceeded your expectations! You and Brandon were very responsive and available to me which made your ceremony come together so easily and quickly. I, too, believe I was meant to officiant your and Brandon’s wedding ceremony. Thank you for that honor. I wish you both all the best now and in the years ahead! Rev. Diane

Denise · Married on 11/02/2018

Let me start by saying that I actually did not hire Rev. Hirsch for my ceremony. So why am I writing an excellent review? Because it is rare that someone offers excellent customer service for services not rendered. Let me explain. I have a family friend who we want to officiate our wedding this coming November 2018. While she is certified to marry folks, she isn't certified for Virginia and I didn't want to ask her to go through the process for only our service. So we needed to consider someone in addition to our friend who could "make us official." Rev. Hirsch was THE MOST RESPONSIVE out of the folks we contacted. Responsive, but NOT pushy. When we were able to speak, I explained our situation and she offered fantastic advice. She provided some necessary steps for the marriage, as well as ideas to keep our costs down. Of course she said she would be happy to perform our ceremony for us if we decided to hire her as our "second," but I found it very impressive that she was willing to also just offer advice to make our day what we wanted. If we change our mind for any reason, Rev. Hirsch will be the person we hire!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Denise, for your stellar review of my wedding officiant services. It is rare indeed that someone who didn’t hire me to take the time to write a review and a 5 star review at that! Excellent customer service is foundational for me. Although you did not hire me to officiate, I am happy for you and Rob that your wedding day will be as you want it. All the best in the years ahead! Rev. Diane Hirsch

Jessica Monaco · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience. The best day ever.

We ran late (I’m always late, lol) but Diane rolled with it. Little music snafu but again Diane rolled with it and everything turned out lovely. It really was the best day ever and we could not have been happier with her services!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Jessica, for your stellar review of my wedding officiant services. Flexibility is key in the wedding industry. I am so pleased to know that you and Lee were happy with my services. All the best to you both and your family.

Madison · Married on 09/29/2018

Rev Diane Hirsch was amazing!!
    Everything was done quick and easily.
    She made our entire ceremony so personalized and sweet, I don't think we could have asked for any better.
    She even did a bike blessing for us, that was so special and simple.
    She is so worth it!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Madison, for your stellar review of my wedding officiant services. I enjoyed working with you and Eric and am so glad that you loved your ceremony! Your Unity Ritual - The Blessing of the Motorcycle was a unique experience for me too. All the best to you, Eric & Maddie! Rev. Diane Hirsch

Taylor · Married on 09/22/2018

Diane was absolutely wonderful! She was fun, the ceremony was perfect and she even stayed after to enjoy the reception and talk to our families. I would highly recommend her for anyone who needs an officiant!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Taylor, for your stellar review of my wedding officiant services and for your confident recommendation of my wedding officiate services to other couples. I enjoyed working with you. You were so responsive, timely and organized whenever I need anything or requested anything from you. All the best to you and Peter in the years ahead. Diane

Cat · Married on 09/01/2018

Diane was absolutely amazing when it came to our wedding. She made sure the script was what we wanted and let us personalize it to fit our style. She was responsive in email and made sure to rehearse beforehand until everyone understood what was going to happen. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch 12
    Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch 13

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Cat, for your stellar review of my wedding officiant services and for your confident recommendation to other couple’s looking for a wedding officiant. Customized ceremonies means it is about your love and relationship. And the couple can make any changes to the script. I wish you and Myca all the best in the years ahead. I enjoyed working with you! Diane

Jake · Married on 08/18/2018

We got in touch with Diane on short notice about a month before our wedding. While our ceremony was small, it required Diane to wake up at 4AM and hike about 2 miles uphill before sunrise. She was absolutely more than accommodating about this. Diane went above and beyond our expectations by walking us through the planning of the ceremony, promptly responding to/initiating emails, and providing examples when we were lost on how things should go. I honestly don’t think that my wedding could have been as stress free as it was if we didn’t have Diane as our officiant. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Jake, for your 5 star review of my wedding officiant services. It was a pleasure to work with you and Miranda. I am happy that my guidance was so helpful to you and that my services exceeded your expectations. Thank you for recommending me to other couples. All the best to you and Miranda in the years ahead! Diane

Melodie · Married on 07/27/2018

Rev. Hirsch was the best! What started out to be a simple wedding involving the groom, bride, and herself was quickly move to an elaborate venue on short notice. She was more than happy to accommodate us. Being that it was a quickly planned wedding, I really didn't want a 'civil union'. I wanted my God a big part of our vows, and she wowed me with one of the most beautiful ceremonies I've ever witnessed. I cannot thank her enough for her being a part of our special day, and for making it a special day as well. I cannot wait to call her in ten years to renew our vows! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch 14

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Melodie, for your 5 star review of my wedding officiant services! I am happy to know that I exceeded your expectations One of my qualities is flexibility. And it helped that you were so responsive while preparing your ceremony. The Divine has a way of moving things to be exactly as they are supposed to be. I am happy to know that you loved your ceremony! All the best! Rev. Hirsch
  • Kristie

Kristie · Married on 07/21/2018

Wonderful and fun to work with...Thank you!

Rev Diane did a fantastic job putting together a personalized ceremony for our wedding in July. She was amazing to work with and I would recommend her to anyone who asks...

Thank you for making our day even more special!
    The Boyds

Sent on 11/25/2018

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Kristie, for your five star review of my wedding officiant services and for your recommendation to other couples. I enjoyed working with you both and appreciated how involved you were in helping to create the personalized ceremony you wanted. All the best to you, Robert and family in the years ahead. Rev. Diane Hirsch
  • W

Wesley · Married on 06/30/2018

We loved loved loved working with Reverend Diane for our wedding! We were seeking a non-traditional ceremony with our own twist and she completely catered to all of our requests. She incorporated a hiking metaphor into our ceremony which we adored and she also worked with us to add in a Chinese Tea Ceremony as part of the wedding celebrations. In the end, we couldn't have asked for a better officiant to work with and we loved our ceremony immensely!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Wesley, for your stellar review of my wedding officiant services. I enjoyed working with you and Elyse to create the ceremony exactly as you wanted it. That is the definition of a customized ceremony. I appreciated how everything you selected from the wedding ceremony to your hiking boots and overall decor brought your hiking themed wedding to it’s fulfillment. What a fun wedding! Thank you for choosing me to officiate your and Elyse’s special day! Happy Trails, Wesley and Elyse! Rev. Diane

Beth · Married on 06/18/2018

Diane worked with us to create a ceremony that was special and applicable to us. She was wonderful!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Beth, for your 5 star review of my wedding officiant services. Such a beautiful wooded, creek side setting for your and Don’s ceremony. And a visit from a mama bear and her 2 cubs (that I just missed) added to the natural beauty! All the best to you and Don in the years ahead. Diane

john · Married on 05/06/2018

Rev Diane is awesome! She really helped by providing guidance and accommodating our desires for our celebration! She made the day even more memorable and special. Thank you Diane!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you John for your 5 star review of my wedding officiant services. I enjoyed working with you to help make your wedding day a memorable one! All the best in the years ahead.
    Diane

Krystle · Married on 04/23/2018

Diane did an AMAZING job conducting my husband and I's ceremony! She was very prompt and professional from the moment I contacted her. She is extremely friendly and down to earth. The ceremony was so relaxed and calming. The location was soothing and beautiful. Our ceremony was very private and Diane made us feel very comfortable. She is a personable person and my kind of people. Everything about our day was perfect and special. I would rate more stars if I could!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Krystle, thank you for your stellar review of my wedding officiant services. I am happy to know that my presence helped you both feel comfortable and relaxed for your private ceremony. All the best to you and Stephen in the years ahead! Diane

Amanda · Married on 04/13/2018

Diane was a perfect fit for our wedding. She was personable, comforting, and amazing.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you for your 5 star review. I am glad that my services “amazed you.” You and Mashea were enjoyable to work with and I appreciated all your participation in the ceremony script preparation. You made the ceremony YOURS! All the best to you & family in the years ahead!
    Diane

Edward · Married on 02/18/2018

Our experience with Rev. Diane was fantastic. She really understood our personalities and wants for our ceremony and created something that was unique, represented us, and filled the room with joy!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch 15

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Edward, for your 5 star review of my wedding officiant services. I am so pleased that you and Stephanie loved your customized ceremony. I felt the joy too! All the best to you both in the years ahead! Rev. Diane