Vow To Be Chic Reviews

Vow To Be Chic 3
Vow To Be Chic 4
Vow To Be Chic 5

Madison · Married on 11/03/2017

Vow was super easy to use! They had an amazing selection and it was so much less expensive than having the bridesmaids buy their dresses. Every girl had a different body style and the dress fit all of them amazingly. Hands down, the way to go.

Vow To Be Chic 6
    Sent on 01/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot say enough great things about this company. I was very budget conscious with our wedding party and was happy that this existed when planning my big day, especially since I wanted my girls in shades of purple and didn't want them to have to buy a dress they most likely would never wear again purely because of the specific color.

I worked with a total of 3 ladies during my 8 month experience leading up to the big day. Kiana was wonderful in sending me inspiration boards to I could see how the colors worked not only together but in photos and then when I received the swatches it was a perfect fit. My girls look beautiful and the color of the dresses worked great with all our floral.

Diana and Kristina handled the delivery of the dresses to each girl. My only gripe, which does not fall onto Vow to be Chic is that only 2 girls received their dresses 2 weeks prior to the wedding. The other 3 received them much closer to, again, not because of the company but because other bridesmaids did not send back the dresses in time for them to be sent out to the next person. But Diana and Kristina kept me in the loop every single day on the status of each dress and when it would go out. And they even sent other sizes since a couple of my girls needed sizes other than what they ordered. I was very happy and they dealt with my bridezilla-ness God bless them.

You really can't get much better than this. You get 2 sizes that you ask for, prepaid packaging to send it back within 3 days after the wedding and easy ways of communication. All for a more than reasonable price for your girls so they don't break the bank for YOUR big day. I can't wait to send photos once I get all of mine back.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

I never write reviews, but my experience has been so positive that I have to chime in. I am the matron of honor in a close friend's wedding, and shortly after ordering my dress size, I got pregnant. VTBC has been SO accommodating and understanding about my changing measurements and I'm thrilled my friend chose to use this service.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Kristina · Married on 10/14/2017

I have always found it hard to justify asking my bridesmaids to spend so much on dresses that they may only wear one time on our wedding day. I was really intrigued by the rental option and Vow to be Chic was an amazing solution! They had my absolute favorite Cerise color in many Monique Lhullier styles and all of my girls were able to find ones that best fit their body types. Many did the try on option and were able to choose the exact fit with no surprises for the wedding. All of the dresses arrived 2-3 weeks before the wedding and almost all fit perfectly. 2 of the 6 girls had to return and get new sizes and I was amazed at the customer service. They provided all options and made it seamless and stress free. All of the ladies looked amazing. I'll upload pics once we have the photography back. Highly recommended for great quality and unbeatable rental pricing. Your girls will be happy with this option for sure! -Kristina

Sent on 11/26/2017

Alessandra · Married on 10/07/2017

I never write reviews on businesses, but I literally CANNOT say enough good things about my experience with Vow to Be Chic.

Firstly, their dress selection is top-notch; with a vast selection of colors, styles, and prices to suit any wedding. With my wedding coming up in early October, my bridesmaids were a little behind with ordering their dresses, and by the time the stragglers were able to get around to it, the dresses we wanted in the sizes they needed were unavailable. I had resigned myself to the fact that my girls were just going to have to go out and find whatever dresses they could, which was a bummer because I was really looking forward to having uniformity. That is until Vow to be Chic's Senior Stylist, Kristina, contacted me personally, and after I explained the situation, she spent the next two days bending over backwards, communicating with my bridesmaids individually, and working absolute MAGIC to get us the dresses we wanted. All the while, she was friendly, responsive, easy to talk to, and made the whole thing feel like a total breeze!

Now we have exactly what we need and I absolutely cannot describe what a load off my chest this is. I think I speak for any bride when I say that any relief from the stress of wedding planning is priceless, and Kristina did just that and more. I'm so happy, I could cry.

I've already recommended Vow to be Chic to everyone I know getting married soon, and I will continue to do so for good! You've got a customer for life! Thank you so much Vow to be Chic!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Sara · Married on 10/07/2017

Having been in plenty of weddings, I knew that I wanted my bridesmaids to have an affordable option for a dress that I knew if they purchased would sit in the back of their closets forever. Vow to be Chic allowed my maids to get beautiful, quality dresses at a decent price point and then return them when our wedding was over. My stylist Kristina was incredibly helpful, taking the time to talk with me about my about my vision, sending over several options and working with my maids to find the right sizing and style. The process was easy, flexible and reliable from start to finish. I can't recommend Vow enough!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Angelina · Married on 10/07/2017

I had a great experience with Vow to be Chic for my bridesmaids dresses!!! They were on top of everything and gave me great customer service the whole way through! Special shout out to Nicole and Valerie! Thank you for the best service!!! I will recommend everyone I know here!!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Camille · Married on 09/30/2017

We had a great experience! I found customer service to be responsive. We did have to get the dress steamed, but that is understandable!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • Brystle

Brystle · Married on 09/23/2017

After finding bridesmaids dresses for my bridesmaids in a bridal boutique that I loved, I decided to do a little google searching to see if I could find the dresses cheaper - even if they were being resold by other bridesmaids. The costs of the dresses I wanted ranged from 250-350 and I wanted to save my bridesmaids some money. I stumbled across Vow to Be Chic and saw that they had my designer's dresses in the color I wanted available for rent. After reading other reviews and contacting them myself, I felt comfortable enough to send the information out to my bridesmaids. The rental price is around $90 (much cheaper) and most people don't wear bridesmaids dresses again anyway. Vow to be Chic allows you to choose 2 different sizes which they ship to you shortly before the wedding. It's enough time that if you needed to get another size, you have time to do that too. The dresses arrived for my girls in a timely fashion and they looked great! My bridesmaids were so happy that I found Vow To Be Chic for them!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Beth · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Vow to be Chic I knew my girls were in good hands. My consultant always stayed in touch, and even when there was a SNAFU with the dresses, she went out of her way to send EXTRAS to make sure that we had lots of choices on the big day. The dresses were nice quality and everyone said how beautiful they looked. Definitely recommend using VTBC!

Vow To Be Chic 7
    Vow To Be Chic 14
    Vow To Be Chic 15
    Sent on 10/21/2017

Leigh · Married on 09/15/2017

The bridesmaids dress fit perfectly

Sent on 10/04/2017

Shelby · Married on 09/03/2017

I was worried about my bridesmaids spending a fortune on a dress that I know they were NEVER going to wear again so I decided, after long research, to go with Vow to be Chic.

Their team is FANTASTIC! We worked with Kayla- she was a great stylist. I had 7 Bridesmaids of all different shapes, heights, sizes, body types, etc. The Vow team worked with me to find a style that would look great on everyone. I live in LA so I made an appointment for 2 of my girls to try their dresses on in person and the Vow to be Chic team treated us like royalty- they were so accommodating and patient- when one dress didn't work, they suggested another one. I was impressed.
    My bridesmaids ordered their dresses online and some of them over the phone (not all of them were technically savvy- haha!) and dresses arrived 7-10 days before my wedding date. Two of my Bridesmaids let me know that their dress didn't fit them the way they had hoped so I called the Vow team and their stylists helped me pick another style (same fabric- their selection is amazing) and overnight shipped them at no cost to my ladies. The new styles were perfect.

Their team was so flexible, understanding and they really understood women's bodies. When we had an issue for 2 of the girls, the team stated "Do not worry, we will make sure they have dresses that you love and they love" and they made it happen at no additional cost.
    My bridesmaids saved approximately $150 on each dress and they didn't have to pretend that they "loved" the style and would wear it again. ;-D

Vow to be Chic is the way to go.

Thank you!

Love,
    A Skeptical Bride :-)

Vow To Be Chic 16
    Vow To Be Chic 17
    Vow To Be Chic 18
    Sent on 10/19/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2017

Truly incredible customer service! When my first two dresses did not fit I reached out to their support center and was connected with Brittney. She was so kind and sensitive of the situation and kept me in the loop via text message updates on the status of the replacement dresses because of the time crunch.
    It was such an incredible experience and I would consider their customer service the best I have ever encountered! Thank you so much Brittney!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Julia · Married on 08/19/2017

Vow to Be Chic was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I actually found them because I was determined to pay for every expense for my bridesmaids. How can I give them the "honor" of being in my wedding but actually ask them to spend HUNDREDS to do it? It has always seemed backwards to me. So off I set on my journey to find bridesmaids dresses that I could afford myself. In walks in Vow to Be Chic.

My consultant was incredibly kind and patient (thanks, Emily!). She pulled a bajillion dresses and took photos of them for me so I could see what the colors looked like together. She humored every ridiculous whim and never seemed to tire of me. The dress selection is amazing and I was able to assign each bridesmaid a color & designer and let THEM decide what cut would be best for them. No one knows their body better than they do, am I right? They loved that they didn't have to worry about spending a fortune on tailoring and even better, didn't have to keep a dress in their closet as a reminder of something they spent too much on but will never wear again! A few of the girls were skeptical about renting, but were all brilliantly surprised and loved the entire experience!

I truly truly recommend Vow to be Chic to EVERYONE.

Vow To Be Chic 19
    Sent on 03/16/2018

Marcie · Married on 08/12/2017

I can not say enough great things about Vow To Be Chic and Kristina specifically!! Kristina was so helpful during the process of finding our bridesmaid dresses! When my dress didn't fit Kristina not only responded to me right away but she also got in touch with my via text so that we could fix the problem right away. She had another dress on its way to me that same day!

Her genuine care and excitement shows in her work and I can't thank you enough for making sure we were alll comfortable and looking good come the day of the wedding!!

I have already reccomended this company to my friends getting married and will definitely continue to sing their praises.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jenni · Married on 07/29/2017

Best experience renting dressing for our Bridesmaids. I love how Jenna was like a personal stylist and helped me to find the best style for our wedding :) I'm super happy with how the dresses fit and how our photos turned out!

Vow To Be Chic 20
    Vow To Be Chic 21
    Sent on 12/15/2017

Larisa · Married on 07/22/2017

UPDATE: To include bridesmaid dresses. Everything went off without a hitch! The girls' dresses were gorgeous - such lovely colors and nice fabrics which photograph well. Vow sent me free fabric swatches so I was able to take them to my florist, etc. One bridesmaid needed to exchange her dress for a different size, and Vow accommodated that so quickly! After the wedding, it was very easy for them to send back their dresses with prepaid shipping. IDK why more women DON'T use Vow to rent their bridesmaids dresses---for a one-time event it seems unfair to ask your BMs/MOH to drop several hundred dollars on a dress they'll wear once, but that's just my opinion! :o)
    ********************************************************************************************************************************************************
    I ordered an outfit from here for my bridal shower, and it's a seriously gorgeous white pantsuit that I can't wait to wear. I am also using Vow to rent my bridesmaids' dresses, and will post another review after that is done. My only complaint is that my bridesmaids and I are getting a bunch of automatically-generated emails telling us to place our orders for a wedding 1 year away, which are a tad annoying, but you can't beat the quality of the dresses and the prices to rent them. I also booked a consult with one of their style consultants and Jenna was super helpful.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Gleni · Married on 07/15/2017

Used your services for all the bridesmaids and you were beyond wonderful. Thank You.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Amy · Married on 06/30/2017

I was a bridesmaid this past January & my Vow experience was amazing. Before we picked dresses, I found out I was pregnant with our second baby & would be about 36 weeks at the wedding (so the size of a small car). I talked to our stylist who made some recommendations on style, sizing & timing to place my order. Knowing I could get 2 sizes alleviated a lot of stress right off the bat. I got a try on dress which was very helpful in determining fit. Somewhere along the line, Vow started carrying a maternity dress so I asked about that. It was a different designer, so our stylist immediately sent swatches to my (super chill) bride since the color was close. But because it was a brand new dress for them, it would be a super rush order. My stylist was up front about the additional costs that would entail & suggested I stick with my original dress, since there were no guarantees the maternity dress was really going to be a better fit for me & I wouldn't be able to get it as early as a regular dress. I appreciated her honesty & that she didn't try to upsell me if it wasn't a sure thing. My original dress in her suggested size was PERFECT. I felt beautiful & got lots of compliments. Can't rave enough about the whole experience, especially compared to friends who have been pregnant bridesmaids & are now stuck with giant dresses they have zero use for.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Lynn · Married on 06/24/2017

I worked with Elina over the online chat and she was AMAZING! I wound up going with another dress from another place but she was SO helpful in the entire process and even asked if I had found a good dress! It's so refreshing to see customer service care about the customer even when they have no benefit or skin in the game! Incredible! HIGHLY recommend the gals over at Vow to be Chic!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Jen · Married on 06/24/2017

I am so happy I went with Vow to be Chic for my wedding. My bridesmaids looked amazing and I got so many compliments on their gowns. The quality is great and the pricing was awesome. My consultant Kristina was so helpful throughout the process and really helped me find a gown that would work best for all my maids. One of my maids was going to be 2 months post pregnancy so I was worried, but Kristina took the time to talk to her to make sure she could find the right size gown for her. They send you two sizes which is very helpful. I would recommend Vow to be Chic. It is so affordable and you get such great quality dresses that sell for over 200 dollars in the store. I felt bad making my friends spending a lot of money on a dress they would never wear and dresses that were cheaper looked cheap. Thats why I loved this company because you get high quality and do not have to spend a lot.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Katelyn · Married on 06/17/2017

Where do I begin! This was one of the best decisions I made during our wedding process and it's all thanks to vow to be chic! Kristina was my go to girl throughout the process and I cannot thank her enough. From the second I reached out to inquire about renting the dresses she was quick to respond, so friendly and beyond helpful with each bridesmaid. She made myself as well as each girl feel so comfortable and was able to help me get everything done so quickly since our engagement was so short and the wedding was quickly approaching. I am so thankful to have found them! Thank you for making this so easy, inexpensive and fun!!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Becca · Married on 06/17/2017

I used Vow to be Chic for my bridesmaid dresses and we had an amazing experience! Kristina, Jenna, and Emily all helped me pick a variety of colors/styles so I could give my bridesmaids a choice but still have them look cohesive. I had 1 bridesmaid who is 5'10", 1 who was 6 months pregnant, and 1 who was 3 months postpartum and breastfeeding, among 5 other bridesmaids. They helped me pick the right dress for each woman with their different shapes and heights. When I expressed concern about fit, Vow advised me of their policy that they just needed to call within 24 hours of shipment delivery and they would send out a new dress that would work for that girl based on availability! This happened to my pregnant sister - as her dress didn't quite fit her as well as it did during her at home try-on (she got big fast!). We called within 24 hours and they shipped her a different style. Thanks to Vow, my ladies looked fabulous and got to save money!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Sierra · Married on 06/16/2017

As a bride, I was very pleased with the Vow to Be Chic team! When I first became interested, I requested swatches which were FREE. They came in a wonderfully addressed envelope. Whenever I had a question, customer service was always readily available. I even received help on buying a dress for the Jr. Bridesmaid that was 11 years old. Once I sent the request out to the bridesmaids, I could see all their progress. All of my bridesmaids stated that the process went smoothly! My bridal party received the dresses weeks in advance! There are instructions on each dress to for when you wear them and when you return them, this helped ease the bridesmaids' stress. To ease the Bride's stress, it is good to know that each order is only under the specific bridesmaid, so the bride does not get charged if a bridesmaid returns a dress damaged, late, or not at all. I definitely recommend this to every Bride I know!!!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Madeline · Married on 06/10/2017

Vow to Be Chic is an awesome way for bridesmaids to wear high quality dresses at the fraction of the price. Vow to Be Chic pairs you with a stylist who helps answer any questions regarding sizing, shipping, returns, and anything else that comes to mind before the big day. Kristina was always happy to help and provided excellent customer service to myself and all of my bridesmaids. I highly recommend VBC if you are looking for a beautiful, yet inexpensive option for bridesmaid dresses.

Sent on 08/16/2017