Tre Bella Bridal Reviews

Tre Bella Bridal 6
Tre Bella Bridal 7

Kenna Striano · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Dream dress

Katie was amazing! Best experience!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Katie · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Experienece at Tre Bella!

The girls are Tre Bella were wonderful! They were super patient with my indecisiveness and you could tell they were just as excited about my wedding dress as I was!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Jeanay White · Getting married on 07/19/2019

Best Boutique in Raleigh/Durham!

I fell in love with the bridal space alone at my first appointment! Katie was so patient with me having to try on every style until I got an idea of what I was into. The dress selection is AMAZING and I could not have found my dream dress without them!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Hirshman · Married on 05/31/2019

Best Bridal Boutique

I'd gone to one other bridal shop before but Tre Bella was totally different. Individualized attention and not rushed at all. Lauren was great and actually pulled my dress for me to try after seeing a few that I liked. The alterations were expertly done and the entire staff was extremely helpful.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Candace · Married on 05/19/2019

Great dresses!

I planned my wedding in about 2 months so I was pretty crunched for time to find a dress, especially considering it usually takes a few months to get a dress. The Tre Bella staff were very friendly and helped me find (in the designer I wanted) a dress that was in stock and would ship in 2 weeks. Although they did not have the dress I chose in their store, they had me try on a few different dresses from that designer to get a good feel for how my dress would fit and feel. I did take a day to think about it and went to other shops and was disappointed in the sekection. It was not an easy decision to buy a dress I hadn't tried on before, but I'm so glad I did. I was extremely happy with my dress! Another thing to note is the staff were not pushy at all and they genuinely wanted me to find my dream dress. I also liked that they were very honest with me about my options in such a short time frame.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2019

Tre Bella gave me a personal and stress free experience

I went to several bridal salons before coming to Tre Bella, but their customer service was by far the best. Not only did they pull dresses that met my price range, they also were very helpful in finding matching accessories and designing custom sleeves. I brought in my mother’s wedding dress and their seamstress was able to create the exact veil and sleeve pieces from her dress. They also helped me find a belt to match the jewelry I was going to wear. Their scheduling and organization were also very helpful. I didn’t need to worry about my dress details amid everything else. I would highly recommend Tre Bella Bridal Salon for your wedding dress. They are committed to making your wedding dress experience personal and stress-free.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Tre Bella Bridal 8
    Tre Bella Bridal 9
    Tre Bella Bridal 10
    Tre Bella Bridal 11
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 02/16/2019

The best experience!

There are not enough words to describe my love for Tre Bella Bridal. All I can say is that I had the most incredible experience and I am certain that I could not have found that same experience elsewhere. Rachel (one of the owners) is truly one of the kindest human beings I have ever met and she helped me find the wedding gown of my dreams!!! Diane (the seamstress) did a remarkable job on alterations and paid close attention to every detail. I could not have wished for anything better than what I received from Tre Bella. Thank you all!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Fois · Married on 11/03/2018

They are just as excited about your dress as you are!

I had a last minute 4pm walk-in appointment with Hailey after three failed appointments elsewhere that day. I was exhausted, as I'm sure Hailey was too, yet she meant me with the biggest smile and a positive energy that could bring anyone back to life. She was attentive in what I was looking for but creative in the things she pulled for me which was so immensely helpful. She could pick up on what styles and details I liked and knew her inventory like the back of her hand. An hour later, I found my dress!

I also used Tre Bella for alterations and felt in such good hands. Their tailor has decades of experience and more often than not has work with your chosen dress style before. Katie and Lauren were great about scheduling and communication. Their alteration appointments are thorough and sequenced to make sure everything fits perfect.

Their dress selection is curated for sure, so don't expect to find aisles and aisles to walk down. That said, their curation is spot on—trendy but timeless. I would definitely take a peek if you like fine details, a bit of flair, or something unique!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Katherine · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful wedding dress shop

I had a wonderful experience working with Katie at Tre Bella. She was low-key, patient, and really attentive to what I liked/didn't like. I found my dream wedding dress here. All the staff were great to work with and made the experience of dress shopping really fun. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2018

Katie was able to order a dress for my bridesmaids that I was having trouble finding other places (the fabric was being discontinued!) and to offer my bridal party a group discount that made the dresses a better deal than going directly through the designer. She was so helpful to my bridesmaids in figuring out sizing and made the process for ordering and delivering the dresses SO easy for everyone, which allowed me to worry about one less thing! Overall, she was fantastic to work with and I can't recommend ordering your bridesmaids dresses through Tre Bella highly enough!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Amara · Married on 12/16/2017

I am so happy I went with Tre Bella for my wedding dress purchase! From my initial visit to the bridal salon, I had a gut feeling that I wanted to work with the store for our wedding. My consultant helped me find a dress that I absolutely loved and helped me stay within my budget. My seamstress, Diane, worked hard right up until th wedding to make sure the dress fit like a glove. And in the months leading up to our wedding, the ladies at Tre Bella were always quick to respond to my calls and questions promptly.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Anita · Married on 12/02/2017

We used Tre Bella florists for my daughter’s wedding. The quality of flowers was excellent and the display was breathtaking. We were beyond pleased and would highly recommend them. Thank you Rebecca for providing us with the best quality of work. You truly made the event memorable for us.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Elise · Married on 11/04/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Trae Bella Bridal in Durham. We purchased my daughter's wedding gown from there for a very reasonable price & our alterations lady was Diane who was wonderful. Diane was sweet, kind & so skillful! She took a size 12 wedding gown down to around a size 4. She is truly a magician & we appreciate her hard work on Mariah's gown! The end result was stunning! Diane is a very special lady & has so much patience with her clients! She is an excellent seamstress & really knows what she is doing. She will not disappoint you! We loved working with the Trae Bella Staff also. They are all very sweet, understanding & helpful! WE had looked a long time, in many Bridal shops for the perfect dress & were lucky to find it at Trae Bella. They are not pushy at all either. This is a FIRST CLASS BRIDAL boutique with very reasonable prices. We would give them 10 stars if it were possible!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Gloria · Married on 11/04/2017

Tre Bella was great. They helped my daughter find the perfect dress for her wedding. They were patience and truly care about my daughter find the right dress for her. We also used Tre Bella for the florist. The flowers were more beautiful than I imagined. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end.

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Tre Bella Bridal 12
    Tre Bella Bridal 13
    Tre Bella Bridal 14
    Tre Bella Bridal 15

Carolyn · Married on 11/04/2017

I purchased my wedding gown at Tre Bella, and also had it altered there, and then sent out for preservation after the wedding. Overall, the ladies at Tre Bella were a pleasure to work with! I was so happy with my dress and the way it fit. Tre Bella took care of the smallest details throughout the whole process, and I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a gown.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Laura · Married on 07/27/2017

Tre Bella Bridal was absolutely amazing! They were extremely accommodating with scheduling me an appointment to look for wedding dresses. My Mom and I came upon Tre Bella Bridal after visiting 7-8 different bridal shops/stores and trying on 40 gowns later in the Raleigh/Durham area. I was flying out for my wedding in 4 days (yes, I planned a wedding in Scottsdale, AZ in a week!) so to say I was a bit nervous about finding the perfect dress was an understatement! When we arrived we met with Jessica who was by far the sweetest, most knowledgeable individual we had met over the last 2 days of dress shopping! She was so pleasant and made my bridal gown search more special than I ever dreamed. The dresses were ALL beautiful but mine was literally hanging on the rack just for me! No alterations needed and fit PERFECT. It was exactly what I was looking for and was absolutely gorgeous for my desert wedding! I can't wait for our photography to be complete so I can share pictures of this beautiful gown. Thank you Jessica and TRE BELLA BRIDAL for being my dress lifesaver (literally) AND giving me the experience I had always hoped to have while bridal dress shopping! It couldn't have been any better! Blessings to your business and all of you!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Bridget · Married on 06/17/2017

Tre Bella did the flowers for my wedding and they were FANTASTIC to work with! I live in Atlanta but was getting married in Chapel Hill, and Rachael was extremely flexible meeting me when I was in town and working with me via email the rest of the time. I honestly had fun meeting with her and discussing what I wanted. She got it immediately, showing me pictures of how they could do it. She met me at the venue another time as well to review everything when my mom was in town. She was a lot of fun, and I'd highly recommend them for your florals. It was exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/28/2017

From start to finish I had the best experience with purchasing my dress from Tre Bella. All of the sales associates were so nice and accommodating, and the seamstress who worked to tailor my gown was amazing, she did a perfect job. They were flexible when I needed to change appointment times and just overall easy and friendly to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Cathy · Married on 04/01/2017

Tre Bella provided the florals for my daughter's wedding at Bay 7 American Tobacco Campus Durham NC and for the morning after brunch at Aloft Hotel. To say they were perfect would be a huge understatement. The creativity and artistry of what Tre Bella provided exceeded my expectation exponentially. We worked with Rachel and Rebecca, two of the owners- true professional and artists in every way. Our wedding venue was a large, industrial space and the floral designs were current and fit the space while still being very elegant and classy. We had hanging arrangements, high and low table arrangements, swags, non- floral decorations and much more - all executed in a way that literally took my and MY HUSBAND'S breath away when we first saw the venue. Because they are excellent communicators and organized business people, it took minimal time and effort to handle this HUGE aspect of the wedding. They are not a florist. They are designers. They are floral artists. They are consultants. They do not try to sell you what you don't need and will help you determine what will be most impactful. They love what they do and it shows. Everything about working with Tre Bella was a delight. Their pricing is outstanding for what you get. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 04/05/2017
  • Y

YJ · Married on 03/26/2017

I highly recommend Tre Bella. Not only I found my dream dress there, I had wonderful shopping experience as well.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Kellie · Married on 10/08/2016

The first dress I tried on here was the one to beat, and nothing else even came close. I had such a wonderful time trying on my dress and working with the team to get it altered. It came in early; they were flexible with when they could meet me; they were incredibly accommodating at every turn.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Winter weather forced us to reschedule my appointment but Tre Bella kept me updated and was able to get me in the next day. Once we arrived, Becky was absolutely wonderful to work with. The shop itself was the perfect size and setup for me; big enough to have selection without being overwhelming. I was able to try on dresses in a beautiful private room with a couch for my mom and friend to sit on, and plenty of room for a clothing rack to hang all the dresses we were considering. Becky encouraged me to try and re-try on dresses as many times as I needed, gave gentle suggestions without being overbearing, and made it as relaxing an experience as possible. I'm looking forward to the phone call telling me that my dress has arrived!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Allie · Married on 09/23/2016

I had such a wonderful dress shopping experience at Tre Bella! I had my first appointment with Becky, who was incredibly accommodating for my large group. I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for, but she guided me through a bunch of different styles and let me try on and re-try on a ton of dresses! I didn't feel any pressure to buy, but was happy to find my dress with them that day.

I also did my alterations with them, and they really did an amazing job. I am a very petite bride so a lot of work needed to be done on the dress, and their seamstress did it perfectly. Consultant, Nikki, helped me through the whole process and made sure my opinions were heard when making changes to the dress. I had four fittings and the dress turned out perfectly for the big day! My only complaint was that they never gave me a quote for the alterations ahead of time - I found out the price the day I picked up my dress, but it was what I had expected so it all worked out!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Angel · Married on 08/20/2016

Tre Bella was great to work with! I told them my vision for the wedding and showed them a few photos of bouquets and centerpieces on pinterest. I really did not have to do much at all, and the wedding flowers turned out perfectly! The flowers were everything I had hoped for and they were so beautiful!! They people there are so responsive, which was a priority for me when picking vendors. I 100% would recommend them/ use them again!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

I purchased my wedding gown from Tre Bella and it was everything I had ever hoped for! From my initial consultation to the day that I picked up my gown, Tre Bella's customer service was phenomenal (special shout-out to Becky and Kiley)! The only complaint that I would have is that the cost of my alterations were significantly higher than I was originally led to believe they would be, however the alterations were done so well that they were well worth the cost!

Sent on 08/08/2016