Tre Bella Bridal Reviews

Tre Bella Bridal 3
Tre Bella Bridal 4
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Fois · Married on 11/03/2018

They are just as excited about your dress as you are!

I had a last minute 4pm walk-in appointment with Hailey after three failed appointments elsewhere that day. I was exhausted, as I'm sure Hailey was too, yet she meant me with the biggest smile and a positive energy that could bring anyone back to life. She was attentive in what I was looking for but creative in the things she pulled for me which was so immensely helpful. She could pick up on what styles and details I liked and knew her inventory like the back of her hand. An hour later, I found my dress!

I also used Tre Bella for alterations and felt in such good hands. Their tailor has decades of experience and more often than not has work with your chosen dress style before. Katie and Lauren were great about scheduling and communication. Their alteration appointments are thorough and sequenced to make sure everything fits perfect.

Their dress selection is curated for sure, so don't expect to find aisles and aisles to walk down. That said, their curation is spot on—trendy but timeless. I would definitely take a peek if you like fine details, a bit of flair, or something unique!

Katherine · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful wedding dress shop

I had a wonderful experience working with Katie at Tre Bella. She was low-key, patient, and really attentive to what I liked/didn't like. I found my dream wedding dress here. All the staff were great to work with and made the experience of dress shopping really fun. I highly recommend them!

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2018

Katie was able to order a dress for my bridesmaids that I was having trouble finding other places (the fabric was being discontinued!) and to offer my bridal party a group discount that made the dresses a better deal than going directly through the designer. She was so helpful to my bridesmaids in figuring out sizing and made the process for ordering and delivering the dresses SO easy for everyone, which allowed me to worry about one less thing! Overall, she was fantastic to work with and I can't recommend ordering your bridesmaids dresses through Tre Bella highly enough!

Amara · Married on 12/16/2017

I am so happy I went with Tre Bella for my wedding dress purchase! From my initial visit to the bridal salon, I had a gut feeling that I wanted to work with the store for our wedding. My consultant helped me find a dress that I absolutely loved and helped me stay within my budget. My seamstress, Diane, worked hard right up until th wedding to make sure the dress fit like a glove. And in the months leading up to our wedding, the ladies at Tre Bella were always quick to respond to my calls and questions promptly.

Anita · Married on 12/02/2017

We used Tre Bella florists for my daughter’s wedding. The quality of flowers was excellent and the display was breathtaking. We were beyond pleased and would highly recommend them. Thank you Rebecca for providing us with the best quality of work. You truly made the event memorable for us.

Elise · Married on 11/04/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Trae Bella Bridal in Durham. We purchased my daughter's wedding gown from there for a very reasonable price & our alterations lady was Diane who was wonderful. Diane was sweet, kind & so skillful! She took a size 12 wedding gown down to around a size 4. She is truly a magician & we appreciate her hard work on Mariah's gown! The end result was stunning! Diane is a very special lady & has so much patience with her clients! She is an excellent seamstress & really knows what she is doing. She will not disappoint you! We loved working with the Trae Bella Staff also. They are all very sweet, understanding & helpful! WE had looked a long time, in many Bridal shops for the perfect dress & were lucky to find it at Trae Bella. They are not pushy at all either. This is a FIRST CLASS BRIDAL boutique with very reasonable prices. We would give them 10 stars if it were possible!

Gloria · Married on 11/04/2017

Tre Bella was great. They helped my daughter find the perfect dress for her wedding. They were patience and truly care about my daughter find the right dress for her. We also used Tre Bella for the florist. The flowers were more beautiful than I imagined. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end.

Tre Bella Bridal 5
    Tre Bella Bridal 6
    Tre Bella Bridal 7
    Tre Bella Bridal 8

Carolyn · Married on 11/04/2017

I purchased my wedding gown at Tre Bella, and also had it altered there, and then sent out for preservation after the wedding. Overall, the ladies at Tre Bella were a pleasure to work with! I was so happy with my dress and the way it fit. Tre Bella took care of the smallest details throughout the whole process, and I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a gown.

Laura · Married on 07/27/2017

Tre Bella Bridal was absolutely amazing! They were extremely accommodating with scheduling me an appointment to look for wedding dresses. My Mom and I came upon Tre Bella Bridal after visiting 7-8 different bridal shops/stores and trying on 40 gowns later in the Raleigh/Durham area. I was flying out for my wedding in 4 days (yes, I planned a wedding in Scottsdale, AZ in a week!) so to say I was a bit nervous about finding the perfect dress was an understatement! When we arrived we met with Jessica who was by far the sweetest, most knowledgeable individual we had met over the last 2 days of dress shopping! She was so pleasant and made my bridal gown search more special than I ever dreamed. The dresses were ALL beautiful but mine was literally hanging on the rack just for me! No alterations needed and fit PERFECT. It was exactly what I was looking for and was absolutely gorgeous for my desert wedding! I can't wait for our photography to be complete so I can share pictures of this beautiful gown. Thank you Jessica and TRE BELLA BRIDAL for being my dress lifesaver (literally) AND giving me the experience I had always hoped to have while bridal dress shopping! It couldn't have been any better! Blessings to your business and all of you!

Bridget · Married on 06/17/2017

Tre Bella did the flowers for my wedding and they were FANTASTIC to work with! I live in Atlanta but was getting married in Chapel Hill, and Rachael was extremely flexible meeting me when I was in town and working with me via email the rest of the time. I honestly had fun meeting with her and discussing what I wanted. She got it immediately, showing me pictures of how they could do it. She met me at the venue another time as well to review everything when my mom was in town. She was a lot of fun, and I'd highly recommend them for your florals. It was exactly what I wanted!

Kristin · Married on 05/28/2017

From start to finish I had the best experience with purchasing my dress from Tre Bella. All of the sales associates were so nice and accommodating, and the seamstress who worked to tailor my gown was amazing, she did a perfect job. They were flexible when I needed to change appointment times and just overall easy and friendly to work with. Highly recommend!

Cathy · Married on 04/01/2017

Tre Bella provided the florals for my daughter's wedding at Bay 7 American Tobacco Campus Durham NC and for the morning after brunch at Aloft Hotel. To say they were perfect would be a huge understatement. The creativity and artistry of what Tre Bella provided exceeded my expectation exponentially. We worked with Rachel and Rebecca, two of the owners- true professional and artists in every way. Our wedding venue was a large, industrial space and the floral designs were current and fit the space while still being very elegant and classy. We had hanging arrangements, high and low table arrangements, swags, non- floral decorations and much more - all executed in a way that literally took my and MY HUSBAND'S breath away when we first saw the venue. Because they are excellent communicators and organized business people, it took minimal time and effort to handle this HUGE aspect of the wedding. They are not a florist. They are designers. They are floral artists. They are consultants. They do not try to sell you what you don't need and will help you determine what will be most impactful. They love what they do and it shows. Everything about working with Tre Bella was a delight. Their pricing is outstanding for what you get. We couldn't be happier.

• Y

YJ · Married on 03/26/2017

I highly recommend Tre Bella. Not only I found my dream dress there, I had wonderful shopping experience as well.

Kellie · Married on 10/08/2016

The first dress I tried on here was the one to beat, and nothing else even came close. I had such a wonderful time trying on my dress and working with the team to get it altered. It came in early; they were flexible with when they could meet me; they were incredibly accommodating at every turn.

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Winter weather forced us to reschedule my appointment but Tre Bella kept me updated and was able to get me in the next day. Once we arrived, Becky was absolutely wonderful to work with. The shop itself was the perfect size and setup for me; big enough to have selection without being overwhelming. I was able to try on dresses in a beautiful private room with a couch for my mom and friend to sit on, and plenty of room for a clothing rack to hang all the dresses we were considering. Becky encouraged me to try and re-try on dresses as many times as I needed, gave gentle suggestions without being overbearing, and made it as relaxing an experience as possible. I'm looking forward to the phone call telling me that my dress has arrived!

Allie · Married on 09/23/2016

I had such a wonderful dress shopping experience at Tre Bella! I had my first appointment with Becky, who was incredibly accommodating for my large group. I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for, but she guided me through a bunch of different styles and let me try on and re-try on a ton of dresses! I didn't feel any pressure to buy, but was happy to find my dress with them that day.

I also did my alterations with them, and they really did an amazing job. I am a very petite bride so a lot of work needed to be done on the dress, and their seamstress did it perfectly. Consultant, Nikki, helped me through the whole process and made sure my opinions were heard when making changes to the dress. I had four fittings and the dress turned out perfectly for the big day! My only complaint was that they never gave me a quote for the alterations ahead of time - I found out the price the day I picked up my dress, but it was what I had expected so it all worked out!

Angel · Married on 08/20/2016

Tre Bella was great to work with! I told them my vision for the wedding and showed them a few photos of bouquets and centerpieces on pinterest. I really did not have to do much at all, and the wedding flowers turned out perfectly! The flowers were everything I had hoped for and they were so beautiful!! They people there are so responsive, which was a priority for me when picking vendors. I 100% would recommend them/ use them again!

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

I purchased my wedding gown from Tre Bella and it was everything I had ever hoped for! From my initial consultation to the day that I picked up my gown, Tre Bella's customer service was phenomenal (special shout-out to Becky and Kiley)! The only complaint that I would have is that the cost of my alterations were significantly higher than I was originally led to believe they would be, however the alterations were done so well that they were well worth the cost!

Logan · Married on 06/25/2016

Best wedding gown boutique. I knew I wanted a Modern Trousseau gown, and I found the perfect one. Two of my girlfriends have also purchased their gown here since seeing mine!

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

Rachael helped me find the perfect dress. She was so kind and had a great eye for a style that really worked for me. I was able to wear a beautiful designer gown at a very reasonable price. I would recommend Tre Bella to anyone planning a wedding, and as a Durham resident, I feel lucky to have Tre Bella as part of our city. I'm really looking forward to shopping at the boutique again soon.

• Y

Yasemin · Married on 12/19/2015

You have to go to Tre Bella! They were absolutely wonderful! I was able to use them for my wedding dress, my bridesmaid dresses, and florals! I recommend them to everyone I talk to and they truly are exceptional!

Emily · Married on 10/24/2015

Working with Tre Bella for our October 24 wedding was such an amazing experience! The bridal shop has a beautifully curated selection of dresses, and the flowers for our ceremony and reception were stunning. I couldn't be happier with my dress and the flowers, but what really makes Tre Bella stand out in my mind is the customer service. Becky (salon) and Rachael (flowers), two of the sisters that own Tre Bella, helped make our experience more wonderful than I could have imagined. Becky was there on the day I ordered my dress, and at every appointment there after; she even opened the shop specifically for me when I needed to squeeze in one last fitting. Going in for fittings was more like going to visit a friend- it turns out we both work in STEM fields, so we'd chat about getting our PhDs, family, careers, and so on. Having this kind of personalized service went above and beyond what I'd expect from a bridal salon. My mom handled the flowers, and she is still raving about how much she loved working with Rachael. I really can't say enough great things about Tre Bella, and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Catherine · Married on 10/11/2015

Tre Bella absolutely made my wedding day perfect! Becky put me in the dress of my dreams and was so amazing to work with. Her fun, bubbly attitude made me feel at home and so comfortable putting my big day in her hands. She always greeted me with a huge smile and a hug and you could tell she adored her job. Because of her, I chose to have Tre Bella handle my flowers as well. Becky and Rachel did my flowers and they were EXACTLY what I had hoped for. From the gorgeous, big arrangements to the beautiful little details, everything was perfect thanks to these two lovely ladies. Tre Bella was the best wedding decision I made, with the exception of picking my handsome groom of course! I can not sing their praise enough!

Caitlin · Married on 10/11/2015

The ladies of Tre Bella are amazing! I bought my wedding dress here, and had so much fun that I came back for my bridesmaids' dresses as well! They were so much fun to shop with, and were professional, friendly, and attentive from beginning to end. My dress and alterations were perfect. They also worked one-on-one with each of my bridesmaids so that I didn't have to worry about everyone getting a dress on time. I also love the little boutique in the front of the store. I left every visit with something a little extra - a cute bag or pair of earrings. I would recommend Tre Bella to anyone!

Tre Bella was great to work with! We worked with Rachael for our wedding on Oct. 10, 2015. She met with us a few times to discuss ideas and pricing. She was very accommodating and tweaked our invoice a few times to stay within our ideal budget. Rachael even put candles out at our reception (which was not part of the contract!) She was so helpful and the service was great.
    In addition to the great services, the flowers were beautiful! They were very natural (which I wanted) and you could tell that they put lots of time into the arrangements and bouquets. I'm even preserving my bouquet because it was so beautiful. Tre Bella is the only florist that we will use from now on. They also did the flowers at our rehearsal dinner. It was a total different look, but they were just a beautiful. Thank you Rachael and Tre Bella for making our reception flowers so perfect!!