Tre Bella Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Cakewedding
    Claire Married on 10/24/2020

I Found My Dream Dress

Wonderful experience. Stress free. Beautiful store. Employees were knowledgeable and a delight to work with. Great selection. I tried to find the most ridiculous looking dress in the store, which didn't really exist because they're all beautiful, so I settled for the poofiest one, which was actually really pretty too. I found my dream dress and couldn't be happier!

Tre Bella Bridal's reply:

Claire!! Thank you soo much for all the kind words, it was an absolute pleasure to help you find your dream dress. We are still obsessing over your gorgeous engagement ring as well!
    Kenna S. Married on 04/04/2020

Dream dress

Katie was amazing! Best experience!
    Melissa A. Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing!!!

Tre Bella was absolutely wonderful! When I went for my dress shopping appointment they made me feel so special. It was my favorite part of the wedding planning process. I got my dress and all the bridesmaids dresses from here. The alterations were great as well (the bustle was quite impressive). They helped me modify my mother's veil and did a wonderful job and even had the idea to make headbands from the leftover for the flower girls! Everyone at the shop was a joy to work with!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa P. Married on 10/05/2019

Great service

If nothing else, the girls at TreBella make you feel like you're their most special client. From the beginning, they worked with me to show me dresses I thought I would like, and then guided me towards finding a dress that I loved but would not have considered prior. After that, they always addressed me by name and remembered stories I had told them. One day, I was very late for a dress fitting, and I ran in very flustered and apologetic. Rather than let me continue in my rush, the ladies refused to even take me to my dress until I had sat down, caught my breath for a few minutes, and had some water. They wanted to make sure I was in a good mental space to put on my dress.
    Additionally, I had bought a dress as-is, but needed to lose weight to fit into it. Little did I know, that would amount to 25 lbs. When I came in for my dress fitting, mentally ready to alter it, but then finding that I fit in the dress- the genuine excitement on the faces of the staff and seamstress was incredible made me feel so special. I felt like they were in this with me. TreBella may very well be the best business I've ever worked with, and I was pleased to have them with me through this process.

Tre Bella Bridal's reply:

Melissa! Working with you was a real treat, you worked so hard and your dream was absolutely perfectly! It's great that you took the time to travel all the way here for each appointment it was great to see you every time :)
    Katie Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Experienece at Tre Bella!

The girls are Tre Bella were wonderful! They were super patient with my indecisiveness and you could tell they were just as excited about my wedding dress as I was!
  • I
    India Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful dresses and an excellent seamstress!

When I first went looking for dresses, I wasn't expecting to find anything right away, and Tre Bella was really patient during the trying on process—they didn't rush or pressure me to make a decision, which definitely took longer than the hour appointment. I ended up with a dress that was very different (but better!) than I had imagined, and the designer (Modern Trousseau) allows for lots of customization, so there were several alterations even after the customizations. The in-house seamstress at Tre Bella did an excellent job—she really listened to how I wanted the dress to look (even adding back in some volume to the skirt), and she got the top, which had been changed a lot, to fit well, even though the fabric was very thick and difficult to work with. In the end, it fit perfectly (no adjustments during the day needed), looked exactly how I wanted, and was even comfortable—I wore it out after the wedding! She even made a family heirloom veil wearable (cleaning and attaching it to a comb). Working with Tre Bella was also great—it was easy to make fitting appointments, and I also didn't feel rushed during those, so we were able to get the dress looking perfect. Would highly recommend!

Tre Bella Bridal's reply:

India! Diane really appreciated all the kind words! Your dress was truly unique to you but so timeless! We are still obsessing over your Belgium lace veil!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine J. Married on 07/19/2019

Best Boutique in Raleigh/Durham!

I fell in love with the bridal space alone at my first appointment! Katie was so patient with me having to try on every style until I got an idea of what I was into. The dress selection is AMAZING and I could not have found my dream dress without them!
  • Alannah
    Alannah G. Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Experience!

My previous experiences had been disappointing looking for dresses-- many other stores I went to look for dresses made me feel uncomfortable with my budget and weren't very respectful of listening to what I was really looking for. When we finally made it to Tre Bella, I was nervous because the boutique looks so beautiful and fine from the outside and I expected to feel uncomfortable once again, but it was the total opposite experience. I can't thank the staff enough, especially Katie, for the way you helped us with every dress, made me feel welcome and calm, listened to my tastes, and encouraged me to stick to my budget! We found the PERFECT dress and I had the simple bohemian-hippie-princess beach wedding of my dreams! Highly recommended!
  • Rachel
    Rachel H. Married on 05/31/2019

Best Bridal Boutique

I'd gone to one other bridal shop before but Tre Bella was totally different. Individualized attention and not rushed at all. Lauren was great and actually pulled my dress for me to try after seeing a few that I liked. The alterations were expertly done and the entire staff was extremely helpful.
    Candace Married on 05/19/2019

Great dresses!

I planned my wedding in about 2 months so I was pretty crunched for time to find a dress, especially considering it usually takes a few months to get a dress. The Tre Bella staff were very friendly and helped me find (in the designer I wanted) a dress that was in stock and would ship in 2 weeks. Although they did not have the dress I chose in their store, they had me try on a few different dresses from that designer to get a good feel for how my dress would fit and feel. I did take a day to think about it and went to other shops and was disappointed in the sekection. It was not an easy decision to buy a dress I hadn't tried on before, but I'm so glad I did. I was extremely happy with my dress! Another thing to note is the staff were not pushy at all and they genuinely wanted me to find my dream dress. I also liked that they were very honest with me about my options in such a short time frame.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 05/04/2019

Tre Bella gave me a personal and stress free experience

I went to several bridal salons before coming to Tre Bella, but their customer service was by far the best. Not only did they pull dresses that met my price range, they also were very helpful in finding matching accessories and designing custom sleeves. I brought in my mother’s wedding dress and their seamstress was able to create the exact veil and sleeve pieces from her dress. They also helped me find a belt to match the jewelry I was going to wear. Their scheduling and organization were also very helpful. I didn’t need to worry about my dress details amid everything else. I would highly recommend Tre Bella Bridal Salon for your wedding dress. They are committed to making your wedding dress experience personal and stress-free.
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 02/16/2019

The best experience!

There are not enough words to describe my love for Tre Bella Bridal. All I can say is that I had the most incredible experience and I am certain that I could not have found that same experience elsewhere. Rachel (one of the owners) is truly one of the kindest human beings I have ever met and she helped me find the wedding gown of my dreams!!! Diane (the seamstress) did a remarkable job on alterations and paid close attention to every detail. I could not have wished for anything better than what I received from Tre Bella. Thank you all!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie F. Married on 11/03/2018

They are just as excited about your dress as you are!

I had a last minute 4pm walk-in appointment with Hailey after three failed appointments elsewhere that day. I was exhausted, as I'm sure Hailey was too, yet she meant me with the biggest smile and a positive energy that could bring anyone back to life. She was attentive in what I was looking for but creative in the things she pulled for me which was so immensely helpful. She could pick up on what styles and details I liked and knew her inventory like the back of her hand. An hour later, I found my dress!

I also used Tre Bella for alterations and felt in such good hands. Their tailor has decades of experience and more often than not has work with your chosen dress style before. Katie and Lauren were great about scheduling and communication. Their alteration appointments are thorough and sequenced to make sure everything fits perfect.

Their dress selection is curated for sure, so don't expect to find aisles and aisles to walk down. That said, their curation is spot on—trendy but timeless. I would definitely take a peek if you like fine details, a bit of flair, or something unique!
    Katherine Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful wedding dress shop

I had a wonderful experience working with Katie at Tre Bella. She was low-key, patient, and really attentive to what I liked/didn't like. I found my dream wedding dress here. All the staff were great to work with and made the experience of dress shopping really fun. I highly recommend them!
    Katherine Married on 09/01/2018
    Katie was able to order a dress for my bridesmaids that I was having trouble finding other places (the fabric was being discontinued!) and to offer my bridal party a group discount that made the dresses a better deal than going directly through the designer. She was so helpful to my bridesmaids in figuring out sizing and made the process for ordering and delivering the dresses SO easy for everyone, which allowed me to worry about one less thing! Overall, she was fantastic to work with and I can't recommend ordering your bridesmaids dresses through Tre Bella highly enough!
    Amara Married on 12/16/2017
    I am so happy I went with Tre Bella for my wedding dress purchase! From my initial visit to the bridal salon, I had a gut feeling that I wanted to work with the store for our wedding. My consultant helped me find a dress that I absolutely loved and helped me stay within my budget. My seamstress, Diane, worked hard right up until th wedding to make sure the dress fit like a glove. And in the months leading up to our wedding, the ladies at Tre Bella were always quick to respond to my calls and questions promptly.
    Anita Married on 12/02/2017
    We used Tre Bella florists for my daughter’s wedding. The quality of flowers was excellent and the display was breathtaking. We were beyond pleased and would highly recommend them. Thank you Rebecca for providing us with the best quality of work. You truly made the event memorable for us.
    Elise Married on 11/04/2017
    We had a wonderful experience with Trae Bella Bridal in Durham. We purchased my daughter's wedding gown from there for a very reasonable price & our alterations lady was Diane who was wonderful. Diane was sweet, kind & so skillful! She took a size 12 wedding gown down to around a size 4. She is truly a magician & we appreciate her hard work on Mariah's gown! The end result was stunning! Diane is a very special lady & has so much patience with her clients! She is an excellent seamstress & really knows what she is doing. She will not disappoint you! We loved working with the Trae Bella Staff also. They are all very sweet, understanding & helpful! WE had looked a long time, in many Bridal shops for the perfect dress & were lucky to find it at Trae Bella. They are not pushy at all either. This is a FIRST CLASS BRIDAL boutique with very reasonable prices. We would give them 10 stars if it were possible!
    Gloria Married on 11/04/2017
    Tre Bella was great. They helped my daughter find the perfect dress for her wedding. They were patience and truly care about my daughter find the right dress for her. We also used Tre Bella for the florist. The flowers were more beautiful than I imagined. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end.
    Carolyn Married on 11/04/2017
    I purchased my wedding gown at Tre Bella, and also had it altered there, and then sent out for preservation after the wedding. Overall, the ladies at Tre Bella were a pleasure to work with! I was so happy with my dress and the way it fit. Tre Bella took care of the smallest details throughout the whole process, and I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a gown.
    Laura Married on 07/27/2017
    Tre Bella Bridal was absolutely amazing! They were extremely accommodating with scheduling me an appointment to look for wedding dresses. My Mom and I came upon Tre Bella Bridal after visiting 7-8 different bridal shops/stores and trying on 40 gowns later in the Raleigh/Durham area. I was flying out for my wedding in 4 days (yes, I planned a wedding in Scottsdale, AZ in a week!) so to say I was a bit nervous about finding the perfect dress was an understatement! When we arrived we met with Jessica who was by far the sweetest, most knowledgeable individual we had met over the last 2 days of dress shopping! She was so pleasant and made my bridal gown search more special than I ever dreamed. The dresses were ALL beautiful but mine was literally hanging on the rack just for me! No alterations needed and fit PERFECT. It was exactly what I was looking for and was absolutely gorgeous for my desert wedding! I can't wait for our photography to be complete so I can share pictures of this beautiful gown. Thank you Jessica and TRE BELLA BRIDAL for being my dress lifesaver (literally) AND giving me the experience I had always hoped to have while bridal dress shopping! It couldn't have been any better! Blessings to your business and all of you!
    Bridget Married on 06/17/2017
    Tre Bella did the flowers for my wedding and they were FANTASTIC to work with! I live in Atlanta but was getting married in Chapel Hill, and Rachael was extremely flexible meeting me when I was in town and working with me via email the rest of the time. I honestly had fun meeting with her and discussing what I wanted. She got it immediately, showing me pictures of how they could do it. She met me at the venue another time as well to review everything when my mom was in town. She was a lot of fun, and I'd highly recommend them for your florals. It was exactly what I wanted!
    Kristin Married on 05/28/2017
    From start to finish I had the best experience with purchasing my dress from Tre Bella. All of the sales associates were so nice and accommodating, and the seamstress who worked to tailor my gown was amazing, she did a perfect job. They were flexible when I needed to change appointment times and just overall easy and friendly to work with. Highly recommend!
    Cathy Married on 04/01/2017
    Tre Bella provided the florals for my daughter's wedding at Bay 7 American Tobacco Campus Durham NC and for the morning after brunch at Aloft Hotel. To say they were perfect would be a huge understatement. The creativity and artistry of what Tre Bella provided exceeded my expectation exponentially. We worked with Rachel and Rebecca, two of the owners- true professional and artists in every way. Our wedding venue was a large, industrial space and the floral designs were current and fit the space while still being very elegant and classy. We had hanging arrangements, high and low table arrangements, swags, non- floral decorations and much more - all executed in a way that literally took my and MY HUSBAND'S breath away when we first saw the venue. Because they are excellent communicators and organized business people, it took minimal time and effort to handle this HUGE aspect of the wedding. They are not a florist. They are designers. They are floral artists. They are consultants. They do not try to sell you what you don't need and will help you determine what will be most impactful. They love what they do and it shows. Everything about working with Tre Bella was a delight. Their pricing is outstanding for what you get. We couldn't be happier.
  • Y
    Yj Married on 03/26/2017
    I highly recommend Tre Bella. Not only I found my dream dress there, I had wonderful shopping experience as well.