Gilded Bridal

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Gilded Bridal is a boutique located in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, providing gowns to those celebrating their wedding day. The shop stocks a wide range of designers, and specializes in independent female-led studios. The staff strives to create a relaxed and enjoyable shopping experience for their couples, whatever kind of wedding day style they are seeking.

Wedding parties are invited to rent out the Gilded Bridal store for a private viewing. They can pursue dress from designers such as Kate McDonald and Tara Lauren, taking their time to try each on and have fun. The team also offers a range of accessories to make any wedding day look pop. These include veils, headpieces, jewelry, and more. The store also often hosts sample sales and trunk shows of the latest designs.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Madison
    Madison P. Getting married on 12/18/2022

Absolutely Wonderful

I cannot recommended Gilded enough. I found them on Instagram a few months before getting engaged and after scrolling through I knew that I had to pay them a visit. Their messages about inclusivity really made me feel like I was in great hands, and I truly was. Susan was my stylist and she was an actual Fairy Godmother. I discussed my dress anxieties with her and she made me feel SO comfortable and reassured me that I would find a dress that I loved. And I did! The salon itself was so beautiful and the private rooms were a huge bonus, especially during COVID times. It was truly such a wonderful experience that I wish I could relive day after day. Thank you Gilded!

Gilded Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words Madison! You were so much fun to work with, and I am super excited to see how your vision comes together - you are going to be stunning!! xoxo - Susan
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Getting married on 11/01/2022

Great experience at Gilded!

I had a wonderful experience at Gilded looking for, and ultimately finding the perfect dress. They made the experience so much fun and helped me narrow down my options and we found exactly what I had imagined for myself. They also assisted me with communicating with the designer to add buttons to the back and alter the neckline to be a more comfortable depth for me. They were so helpful and kind via email and phone regarding ordering extra lace as well for my veil. Would highly recommend!!

Hi Kelsey!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved being a part of your wedding. Your pictures look SO beautiful, and we wish you and your husband all the best!

xoxo, the Gilded Girls
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Dream experience

I highly recommend Gilded for finding the perfect wedding dress. I was blown away by the quality of the selection. McKenzie was an INCREDIBLE consultant. She listened carefully to my preferences and had a strong grasp of the available inventory. When I was between two dresses, she found a third option that married all of my favorite parts of the two I was stuck between into the perfect dress for me. She also stayed after closing so I could swing back by to put the dress back on one last time before committing to it. I really couldn't have asked for anything more from my wedding dress shopping experience. The shop is gorgeous, the inventory is clearly very carefully and artfully curated, and the staff was so helpful and knowledgable. I'm so thrilled about every single moment of my experience at Gilded!

Hi Lauren!

I am so happy I could help you find your dress! You look amazing in it, and I can't wait to see everything when it comes together!

xo, Makenzie

• Alisa & Jon
    29 photos · 04/13/2019

421 N Boylan Ave Raleigh, NC, 27603
9197172674

Tuesday - Saturday by appointment.
Location of (Gilded Bridal)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding