Bridal Alterations by Ruth

Cary, NC View map Visit website

Bridal Alterations by Ruth is a professional alterations company located in Cary, North Carolina. Ruth has over 20 years of experience working in alterations. She specializes in alterations for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, prom, and other special occasions. She has extensive knowledge in working with different fabrics and materials including beading, appliques, and bustles. Ruth has worked for many well known bridal companies but her true passion is bridal alterations, so she started this company. She wants you to feel confident in your dress and that the dress is in her hands.

Ruth is available to alter bridal gowns, bridal belts, formal gowns, undergarments, and veils. Her average turnaround time on bridal gown alterations is less than six months. Bridal gown alterations include hem, side take in/out, shoulder/strap, over bustle, under bustle, or royal bustle. Bridesmaid gown alterations include hem, side take in/out, or shoulder/strap. She also offers steaming and pressing. Pricing is determined by the amount of work, material, style, and piece.

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Kathryn
    Kathryn Married on 10/18/2021

Professional and efficient service

Ruth did a terrific job with altering my wedding dress! She was extremely professional throughout the process. During my first fitting she worked carefully, but efficiently and she listened carefully to make sure she was getting the length of the train etc. exactly the way I wanted it. She was able to complete the alterations quickly, in about 30 days, and when I went to pick up my dress it was perfect! I was very happy with my experience with Bridal Alterations by Ruth and would recommend her highly!

Bridal Alterations by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, and congratulations on your recent wedding. It was such a pleasure to have worked with you; the dress was beautiful. I wish the both of you all the best....
    Ruth
  • B. Blake
    B. Blake Married on 04/06/2019

Stunning work on my bridal gown!

Ruth attended to every concern for my bridal alterations, which included a rather tricky alteration of a sheer mesh section with lace appliques that needed to be shortened to better fit my shoulders. I was so worried it would be impossible to fix without disrupting the beautiful lace pattern, but Ruth made it look absolutely seamless. The dress fit me perfectly for my big day and I received so many compliments on both the dress and the fit. Ruth was also to help me customize my look by re-purposing extra ribbon from the beaded belt that came with the dress to make a pinned on belt that really accentuated my waist! The pricing was very fair for the amount of work, which was impeccably executed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

1310 S.E. Maynard Rd. Suite 104, Suite 104 Cary, NC, 27511
9199463508
Location of (Bridal Alterations by Ruth)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding