Gavin Christianson Bridal

Durham, NC View map

Gavin Christianson Bridal is a professional bridal boutique based in Durham, North Carolina. The experienced team at this store strives to deliver an unparalleled shopping experience to each client, ensuring their genuine comfort and trust. Gavin Christianson Bridal thoughtfully selects every client's wedding attire in a way that authentically reflects their budget, style, and taste, in an aim to bring their vision to life.

Offering attire for brides, bridesmaids, grooms, groomsmen, and more, this North Carolina-based service allows clients to avail of their own personal stylist. Gavin Christianson Bridal understands the importance of seamless service, working with clients on an appointment-only basis to gain an accurate understanding of their preferences. This skilled team can fully customize your garments, tailoring them to specifically match the tone of your special day. There are a plethora of beautiful garments available at the boutique including bridal gowns, tuxedos, jewelry, veils, and hair accessories.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Flower Girls
Groom
Groomsmen

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.2

Anna H. Married on 07/18/2021

Expectations exceeded!

I had the most amazing experience at Gavin Christianson. I fully went in with no expectation of finding a dress, I was so nervous. I usually have such a hard time finding things I like, between being picky and not having the typical body type I was totally not looking forward to trying on dresses. My consultant asked me a ton of questions and helped me narrow down what I really wanted without me even knowing it! I found a gown from their private Carrington Collection and I'm so glad it's not a dress I will be seeing worn all over cause it's exclusive! Gavin Christianson made the day so amazing and everyone was so helpful and so kind, I ended up finding my dream dress and I can’t wait for it to get here! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff and the experience you get from Gavin Christianson. I'll be coming back for bridesmaids and my hubby's tuxedo too.❤️
    Alexandra B. Married on 05/23/2021

Soooo helpful!

I was dreading wedding dress shopping, but when I strolled into Gavin Christianson Bridal, Gineen was incredibly helpful and guided me through the process to help me narrow it down. I found my dress on my very first trip there! They were also very prompt and very good at communicating and dealing with my crazy work schedule for fittings and pickups. I only needed one or two fittings, and the dress looked absolutely beautiful on the day of. I am soooo grateful to Gineen and the store staff for helping make me look and feel spectacular on the big day!
    Ellen Married on 11/07/2020

Beautiful dresses

They have beautiful dresses and excellent consultants. I needed a plus size dress and they did not disappoint!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Gavin Christianson Bridal 1
Exclusive

125 E. Parrish Street Durham, NC, 27701
919-797-0028

Wednesday- Saturday 10am-5pm Sunday 1pm-5pm
Location of (Gavin Christianson Bridal)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding