125 E. Parrish Street, Durham, NC 27701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About Gavin Christianson Bridal

Gavin Christianson Bridal is a professional bridal boutique based in Durham, North Carolina. The experienced team at this store strives to deliver an unparalleled shopping experience to each client, ensuring their genuine comfort and trust. Gavin Christianson Bridal thoughtfully selects every client's wedding attire in a way that authentically reflects their budget, style, and taste, in an aim to bring their vision to life.

Offering attire for brides, bridesmaids, grooms, groomsmen, and more, this North Carolina-based service allows clients to avail of their own personal stylist. Gavin Christianson Bridal understands the importance of seamless service, working with clients on an appointment-only basis to gain an accurate understanding of their preferences. This skilled team can fully customize your garments, tailoring them to specifically match the tone of your special day. There are a plethora of beautiful garments available at the boutique including bridal gowns, tuxedos, jewelry, veils, and hair accessories.

• Formalwear Outlet

6 Reviews for Gavin Christianson Bridal

• Debbie

Debbie · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Gavin Christianson Bridal

The BEST experience ever, excellent customer service! Excellent dress selections and they make you feel like you are their number one priority!!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Adora Nsonwu · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Everything this anxious bride could have dreamt of

Gavin Christianson is a wonderful, beautiful, and classy (with a touch a whimsical) bridal boutique nestled in the center of downtown Durham. The women there were incredible- especially Paisley who helped me find my dress. They provided me with a sense of calm and excitement since this was the very first bridal shop I had ever been to. I am very lucky to have found my dream dress at their shop and cannot deny that a major reason as to why I went back to this store to purchase my dress was because of their genuine kindness, professionalism, and entrepreneurship. They made me feel special and beautiful without making me feel awkward and uncomfortable. I really appreciated feeling listened to but also not like I was being bombarded with the need to purchase a dress right then and there. They did the perfect amount of celebration but not too much to make me feel uncomfortable (AKA champagne and some pictures!). I am so in love with my dress and the wonderful memories my Mom, Sister, and MIL made there. Cheers!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Marcy Johnson · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Amazing Bridal Experience

My bridal experience at Gavin Christianson was amazing!!! The gowns were gorgeous and the prices were affordable. Thank you so much Gineen and team for showing me various styles until I found the “One.” I was so excited to say yes to the dress!!! All of the consultants were friendly and the salon was beautiful! You definitely made me feel like you had all the time in the world to help me find my perfect dress! Can’t wait to “Slay”in it in 2020! If you are looking for your dream wedding dress, I strongly recommend this salon!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gavin Christianson Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Flower Girls
    Groom
    Groomsmen
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gavin Christianson Bridal 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 125 E. Parrish Street Durham, NC, 27701 See on map
    919-797-0028 (Phone number)
    Wednesday- Saturday 10am-5pm Sunday 1pm-5pm
    Location of (Gavin Christianson Bridal)