Gavin Christianson Bridal Reviews

6 Reviews for Gavin Christianson Bridal

• Debbie

Debbie · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Gavin Christianson Bridal

The BEST experience ever, excellent customer service! Excellent dress selections and they make you feel like you are their number one priority!!

Marcy Johnson · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Amazing Bridal Experience

My bridal experience at Gavin Christianson was amazing!!! The gowns were gorgeous and the prices were affordable. Thank you so much Gineen and team for showing me various styles until I found the “One.” I was so excited to say yes to the dress!!! All of the consultants were friendly and the salon was beautiful! You definitely made me feel like you had all the time in the world to help me find my perfect dress! Can’t wait to “Slay”in it in 2020! If you are looking for your dream wedding dress, I strongly recommend this salon!

Adora Nsonwu · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Everything this anxious bride could have dreamt of

Gavin Christianson is a wonderful, beautiful, and classy (with a touch a whimsical) bridal boutique nestled in the center of downtown Durham. The women there were incredible- especially Paisley who helped me find my dress. They provided me with a sense of calm and excitement since this was the very first bridal shop I had ever been to. I am very lucky to have found my dream dress at their shop and cannot deny that a major reason as to why I went back to this store to purchase my dress was because of their genuine kindness, professionalism, and entrepreneurship. They made me feel special and beautiful without making me feel awkward and uncomfortable. I really appreciated feeling listened to but also not like I was being bombarded with the need to purchase a dress right then and there. They did the perfect amount of celebration but not too much to make me feel uncomfortable (AKA champagne and some pictures!). I am so in love with my dress and the wonderful memories my Mom, Sister, and MIL made there. Cheers!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Sarah Howard · Getting married on 04/01/2020

A Bridal Dream

My friend had an amazing bridal experience at this shop and said yes to the dress. Gineen was so helpful and made this experience extra special for my friend. We tried on dresses and drank champagne, and staff at the store made us feel like Queens. I would highly recommend this shop for all of your bridal needs.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Courtney Mangum · Married on 03/22/2020

Wonderful in every way!

I went dress shopping for the first time at Gavin Christianson and that was all I needed. Paisley, the bridal consultant, had pulled looks she thought I would like based on our conversation when I booked my appointment. They were right in line with what I was looking for. She recommended a dress I did not think I was looking for and it was everything I ever wanted! I made my choice after only trying on 3 dresses. The price point was fantastic and the entire experience was the easiest and most enjoyable part of planning. Can't wait to say "I do" in my dress. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Gavin Christianson Bridal's reply:

Thanks Courtney! We enjoyed our time with you and are so glad you're happy with your purchase, We pride ourselves on making the bridal shopping experience a fun and seamless process. We can't wait to see pics!!

Angela Bradshaw · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Great Consultants

The ladies of Gavin Christianson are great. They are very friendly and professional. The boutique has a beautiful selection of gowns.

Gavin Christianson Bridal's reply:

Thanks for the love Angela! So glad you stopped by to visit and we are glad you enjoyed your time with us! XOXO