Bridal Alterations by Ruth Reviews

Bridal Alterations by Ruth 1
Bridal Alterations by Ruth 2
Bridal Alterations by Ruth 3

LJ · Married on 05/09/2018

Very professional and I love my dress!

Sent on 03/31/2018
  • JessieJackson

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

Ruth did an excellent job altering my wedding dress! She made the process so simple. My dress was pretty complicated but she got it done quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to use her for any alterations needs.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Autumn · Married on 02/24/2018

Ruth was very helpful and flexible. I’d recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Joy · Married on 02/08/2018

Miss Ruth is AMAZING! She rebuilt a designer wedding dress for me that was 6 inches all over the dress too big for me! Now my dress fits as if it is couture. I had a very tight timeline that she accommodated while also working fittings around my very busy work travel schedule. She truly has a gift and passion for wedding dresses! I drove to Raleigh from Columbia, SC (7 hours round trip 3 times) and I would do it all over again because she is that good at her work. If you want your wedding dress to look like it was made for only you, then ask Miss Ruth to alter your dress! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Rebekah · Married on 12/22/2017

I got my alterations for my wedding dress done by Ruth and had such a great experience. She was so nice and was able to fit my into her schedule just a few months before my wedding. She added a bustle, bra cups, and took in my dress for such a fair and competitive price. I am so happy with how my dress came out and definitely would recommend her to any bride out there!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Bridal Alterations by Ruth 4

Helen · Married on 05/07/2017

Ruth has done a great job helping me with my wedding dress. She gave really good advice regarding what to alter from the dress. Since I was kind of clueless about wedding dresses and got mine from an online store, I really appreciate her professional opinions. So glad that I found Ruth. Her work is neat and the dress is professionally done. Thank you so much for helping me fit in my wedding dress!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Gretchen · Married on 04/14/2018

Ruth did an amazing job with my wedding dress. She hemmed three layers to a perfect length. She also replaced uncomfortable straps with beautiful tulle straps that were so much more comfortable! I wore the dress all night, into the afterparty. :) She was kind, professional, and her attention to detail is on point! I would recommend Ruth to anyone looking for simple to complex dress alterations. Thank you, Ruth!

Sent on 05/06/2018
  • F

Folami · Married on 01/20/2018

Ruth did a wonderful job altering my wedding dress which needed to be taken in about 2 sizes,hemmed and the straps shortened, There was delicate lace around the bottom that had to be repositioned with the hem and her work was impeccable. She also added a bustle.

Sent on 02/05/2018
  • mariarose7

Maria · Married on 08/18/2018

4.2

It was really important to me to purchase my dress secondhand, but unfortunately the one I fell in love with had been previously altered and was too small for me. I brought it to Ruth to replace the back zipper-closure with a laced corset back, hem the skirt, and add a bustle. She did a beautiful job in a timely manner, and I was surprised with how well she was able to match the fabric!

Sent on 02/08/2018