Southern Bride

Yadkinville, NC View map

There is a reason why Southern Bride is the most popular Bridal and Prom salon in North Carolina; Great Reviews! Large Selection! Best Pricing!

Located in Kernersville, NC and servicing the Greensboro, Charlotte, and Winston-Salem areas, Southern Bride has become the “Must Visit " bridal boutique in North Carolina for soon to be brides.

With one of the largest selection of both bridal gowns and prom dresses in North Carolina, when you're ready to shop, compare and purchase bridal, formal, prom, homecoming and/or pageant attire, it's well worth the drive to visit Southern Bride located in Yadkinville, NC. Greensboro, Charlotte, and Winston-Salem North Carolina brides and prom goers will be glad they did.

Please feel free to call us at (336) 515-3464 or email us at info@southernbrideinc.com!

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Sydney C. Getting married on 10/02/2022

Great experience!

I cannot recommend Southern Bride enough!! MaryBeth was phenomenal to work with - she was so knowledgeable and really got to know me in order to find me the perfect dress. She went above and beyond during my appointment and I got the most beautiful gown as a result! If I could give 10 stars, I would. Thank you MaryBeth and Southern Bride for making wedding dress shopping such an amazing experience that I will never forget!
  • Lidia
    Lidia Getting married on 06/05/2022

Amazing Experience

Maddie was wonderful in helping me pick my dream wedding dress! Her customer service was outstanding and she was super friendly and helpful! She even mailed me the sweetest card after I had said yes to the dress. I definitely recommend Southern Bride!
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah H. Getting married on 05/28/2022

Great experience!

Kati has gone above and beyond in helping me find the perfect dress and in helping my bridesmaids pay for their dresses and get sized. She was flexible during our appointment and wanted to make sure I was comfortable and knowledgable about each step during the process. I look forward to working with her and Southern Bride over the next few months leading up to our wedding. She has exceeded my expectations and made buying a wedding dress an enjoyable and fun experience for me and my bridesmaids!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Left Lane Productions Left Lane Productions Wedding Planners

Hands Down one of the BEST Bridal Shops to work with! Beautiful selection and affordable pricing!

210 North Main St. Suite 168 Kernersville Yadkinville, NC, 27284

During Covid Appointments are Required M-F 11am-6pm Sat. 10am-4pm
Location of (Southern Bride)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding