117 North Main St, Kernersville, NC 27284 Map · Phone number

About The Magnolia Bride

We focus on unique, stylish bridal dresses and accessories in an intimate boutique setting. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service in a relaxed environment and cater to brides of all ages, shapes and sizes.

Every bride is beautiful!

Follow The Magnolia Bride on

The Magnolia Bride 1
The Magnolia Bride 2

Ashley Fulcher · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Beautiful bridal shop

The experience I had here was immaculate! The shop is BEAUTIFUL. I felt so comfortable and my bridesmaids and I had such a fun time. The gowns are stunning and they have something for every budget.

Sent on 08/28/2019

The Magnolia Bride's reply:

Hi Ashley, thank you so much for your kind words, so thrilled and honored that you chose my shop for your gown!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful dresses and great service!

Working with Nicole at the Magnolia Bride was such a fun and joyful experience! She already knew the dress I wanted before I stepped foot in the shop. Because she did prep work and pulled dresses she knew I would like based on my preferences, I picked the third dress I tried on! I absolutely love my dress and veil from Magnolia Bride. When you book an appointment, you have the entire shop to yourself with no pressure to buy. Nicole is so genuine, caring, and easy to work with. The communication was great and I highly recommend buying your wedding dress and accessories here!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    The Magnolia Bride 3
    The Magnolia Bride 4

Abby · Married on 11/10/2018

My experience

Nicole is incredible. A week after I got engaged my mom booked us an appointment, and 3 dresses later I had found THE ONE. I was not expecting for the dress search to go so smoothly, but Nicole made me feel so special and kept me from feeling overwhelmed. She locks the door during your bridal appointment, so it is only you and whomever you bring to your appointment. This is so nice because it keeps you from being interrupted for any reason, and when I said yes to the dress she even popped champagne! I bought my dress a year before my wedding, and Nicole stored it for me at her store. I took my bridal pictures a couple months before the wedding and she let me return my dress to the store after the shoot for safe keeping. She made every step along the way wonderful, even alterations! Not to mention her store is absolutely breathtaking. Every bride to be must visit for sure — she makes you feel like a princess!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Award

The Magnolia Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months