Southern Bride Reviews

65 | Yadkinville, NC

65 Reviews for Southern Bride

65 Southern Bride Reviews

Emily · Getting married on 12/30/2018

While the boutique is small, I got the best customer service from them. They were professional, helpful, and very welcoming. Plan on going during a trunk show case for more dress options, but way better then David's Bridal.

Carlie · Getting married on 11/10/2018

Carrie at Southern Bride couldn’t have been more amazing. I was so honestly not looking forward to dress shopping but after about 30 minutes I knew I had found the right place. She was so supportive, encouraging and patient. She even picked the one!! Thank you Carrie and Southern Bride!

Jenny · Married on 05/26/2018

Southern Bride was absolutely amazing. The staff is great at helping you look and feel amazing. Such a great experience. So worth my drive!

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

I went to Southern Bride because I wanted the perfect bridal experience and my expectations were more than exceeded. Vicki is absolutely wonderful! I fell in love with a dress she picked out for my body type and it was something I never would have tried on in a million years. If you're looking for the perfect place to go and find the dress of your dreams, you need to check this place out. You will be more than thrilled that you did, I know I am.

Hannah · Married on 10/14/2017

I first went to David's Bridal knowing it's a big box stores if I dont find something anywhere else I could come back right? Well horrible experience in what to pick from, and service was not the best......next day was my appointment with Southern Bride!...and let me tell you how amazing it was!
    From the point I walked in it was an AMAZING experience. I was asked about my appointment I had arranged prior, went through a couple of questions as to what I'm looking for and then it was off to looking around. The selection is amazing, it's like walking into a wonderland, I was walking on cloud 9.
    I tried on my first dress and knew it was the one! To satisfy my mother I tried on a couple more but always came back to "THE ONE" much better pricing than the box stores.
    Better people to work with, the day flew by because she made it so easy for me. Best place hands down for anyone looking for a stunning dress...I can't wait till my wedding day! My dress is drop dead gorgeous!!

• mrstoomey

Allison · Married on 09/30/2017

Stopped in today and they were very busy and ran about 5 minutes behind for my appointment. Once we got started trying on I found 2 dresses that would have worked. I had a budget of $2000 and I ended up getting my dress + a sparkle belt for less than $500! Was fantastic to find an awesome dress and for a fantastic price too. Really enjoyed working with Southern Bride. They had a nice selection, were professional and I appreciated the budget friendly prices! We also used their in-house tailor for alterations and they were quick, professional and extremely budget friendly. She is a retired home economics teacher. Highly recommend.

Crystal · Married on 07/01/2017

For a small town bridal shop they sure did make you feel like a princess. I got there close to closing time and they didn't turn me away instead made me feel important and helped me pick out the best style of dress for my figure. Love the ladies here.

Donna · Married on 04/21/2017

Southern Bride was simply wonderful! My daughter and I went there as a first stop in search for her wedding dress. Well, only three dresses later and we said yes to the dress!!! After my daughter answered just a few questions from the consultant, she selected the dresses for my daughter to try. The third one was just perfect!! Great at what they do and make you life so easy when it comes to wedding dresses! Thank you again Southern Bride!!
    Donna

Katherine · Married on 04/09/2017

Buying my dress was such a fun & easy experience thanks to them. Not to mention that their seamstress is one of the sweetest and most talented people I've ever met. She made my dress fit like a glove and in a short amount of time!

Leigh · Married on 10/22/2016

I had an EXCEPTIONAL experience at Southern Bride! The other salons I visited were less than stellar and by the time I arrived at SB I was really stressed. Those ladies turned my whole day around! They helped me find the perfect dress, kept me informed at every turn, altered my dress to perfection, and made me feel beautiful. I cannot recommend them highly enough!!!

Jana · Married on 10/08/2016

After a not so pleasant experience at another Bridal store, I went to Southern Bride. From the minute I walked in, I felt like Royalty. Ms. Vickie sat down with me and listened to my likes and dislikes and what my vision was for THE DRESS. She helped me to choose several different options to try and was extremely patient. She knows her "stuff" and was honest about what she thought looked best. I would recommend this store to anyone searching for THE DRESS. I also plan on purchasing my daughter's prom dresses from here in the future. Thank you, Southern Bride.

sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Vicki was wonderful! She helped me find a dress beyond my expectations!

• Anna Rae

Anna Rae · Married on 10/08/2016

Southern Bride was so easy to work with from the beginning. My appointment was so much fun and they were willing to accommodate my large group that came with me. My dress came in before expected and alterations were a breeze. Highly recommend to any bride wanting the boutique, small town southern service!

Taylor · Married on 09/17/2016

I loved this dress venue and loved the small town charm that I am used to. I was helped by a few women with my dress and was able to make payments on it and even received a military discount due to my husband being active military. I would recommend this to anyone.

Jori · Married on 06/18/2016

Wow! My appointment was everything I expected it to be and more! I live about 45 minutes away but it was TOTALLY worth the drive. The staff was wonderful and kept my ideas and view in mind while they were picking dresses but they also pulled a few that they thought would work with my personality and style. I am actually leaning toward the one they picked for me! I have already made my second appointment to hopefully make the final decision! I can't tell you how great it felt to be doing something so important and somewhat personal and having people welcome you in and make you comfortable as if you were family. I'm so glad I went here and I'm excited for every other bride that makes the phenomenal decision of wedding dress shopping at Southern Bride! Thanks guys!!!

Mindy · Married on 04/30/2016

I absolutely loved working with these ladies. Everyone of the ladies working in the store made you feel like family. Vicki Hendrix is AMAZING! She took so much time getting to know me and know about my wedding in order to find a dress that matched every single element. She also spoke to my Steal Magnolias soul when I put on the dress that was perfect one for me! I never felt rushed or disappointed about not getting a dress that was my "ideal" when walking into the store. Vicki also was able to be honest with me about which dress styles flattered my body more than others.

Anna · Married on 11/07/2015

These ladies were amazing!! I have never been happier! I said yes to my dress at Southern Bride. It was my first time trying on dresses, and they made me feel at ease. They spent 2 hours of individualized attention on me, and worked hard to create the dress of my dreams. I felt like a bride for the first time in their store! After visiting other bridal shops, and trying on 30+ dresses, I returned to Southern Bride to buy The Dress! They were patient, sweet, and cried when I cried! I love them and their shop! I highly recommend their store!

The ladies at Southern Bride were so helpful in assisting me with picking out my dream gown. I was put in a dress that I NEVER would've picked on my own and as soon as I stepped into it I knew it was meant just for me. They did a great job listening to my vision, my preferences, and my feedback as I tried on different dresses and I could've never found my perfect gown without their help. Their alterations lady is also WONDERFUL and made my dress fit like a glove. She also added a beautiful three point bustle in the back. This boutique is a great place to go if you are in search of the perfect dress and the personal touch that you won't find at bigger bridal stores.

Loved working with the ladies at Southern Bride. Vicky made the entire experience so wonderful. Vicky was so instrumental in helping my daughter find the perfect wedding gown. The service was personalized and everyone made us feel like family. Highly recommend Vicky and her team

• Anna & Jack

Anna · Married on 10/10/2015

These ladies were so wonderful! They helped me find the perfect dress that both looks amazing and made my mom and I happy (which wasn't any easy feat since we have different styles)! They were kind and treated us like family! I highly recommend them!

Kinsley · Married on 10/02/2015

Southern Bride was suggested to me through my wedding vendor, Bella Collina. I had looked several places for my wedding dress and there was nothing that said "this is the one". I scheduled an appointment with Southern Bride and went to find the perfect dress. I tried on many dresses there, which were absolutely stunning but nothing still wasnt "popping" out at me. I was getting to the end of my appointment and my sister said "there's a dress in the window, lets try it". I went in the fitting room, placed the gown on and I knew immediately that this was the dress for me. I hadn't even seen it on in the mirror but I knew it was the ONE. Vicky and all the staff at Southern Bride did an amazing job. There few a few hiccups in my dress and some things to be fixed but I have to say they did everything they could and in a appropriate time to fix everything and make it perfect. I thank them so much for helping me pick the most stunning wedding gown. It was not only perfect but it wasn't something I saw on other brides, it was one of a kind in my eyes.

Amy · Married on 09/12/2015

Vicki Hendrix was absolutely amazing and wonderful! She made me feel at ease and found the perfect dress for me! It was an awesome experience and would recommend Southern Bride!

Lindsay · Married on 09/12/2015

Very friendly staff. I would highly recommend this bridal boutique.

Tiffany · Married on 07/25/2015

Southern Bride and Vicki were amazing. Went in thinking I wanted one type of dress and walked out with something opposite and more amazing than I could have dreamed about! Thank you for all your help and the amazing experience we had finding my dream dress!!

Southern Bride helped me find my dream wedding dress and was so helpful from the day i bought my dress all the way until my wedding day. They made sure everything was perfect and did such a great job working with me and all my bridesmaids as well to make sure everyone was fitted properly and felt their best. They have a great selection of dresses and jewelry in their store and really go above and beyond to help you find what's just right for you. They were great!