Southern Bride Reviews

81 | Yadkinville, NC

81 Reviews for Southern Bride

Sydney C. · Getting married on 10/02/2022

Great experience!

I cannot recommend Southern Bride enough!! MaryBeth was phenomenal to work with - she was so knowledgeable and really got to know me in order to find me the perfect dress. She went above and beyond during my appointment and I got the most beautiful gown as a result! If I could give 10 stars, I would. Thank you MaryBeth and Southern Bride for making wedding dress shopping such an amazing experience that I will never forget!

Sent on 06/24/2021
  • Lidia

Lidia · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Amazing Experience

Maddie was wonderful in helping me pick my dream wedding dress! Her customer service was outstanding and she was super friendly and helpful! She even mailed me the sweetest card after I had said yes to the dress. I definitely recommend Southern Bride!

Sent on 07/27/2021
  • Amy

Amy S. · Getting married on 04/23/2022

Excellent!

Kati was amazing! This was the 3rd place I went to try on wedding dresses and they were by far the best!

Sent on 03/14/2021

Claire C. · Getting married on 04/09/2022

A Fairytale

Kati at Southern Bride is absolutely amazing! She was patient, enthusiastic, and committed to helping me find the perfect dress! Dress shopping felt like a complete fairytale and it wouldn’t have been possible without her. She listens, shows empathy, and knows all the trends. She has the creativity to consider everything you envision in a dress, and will pull dresses that may not be something you would ever imagine - and next thing you know you’re in absolute love! Trust Kati because she knows what she’s doing! Thank you Kati and Southern Bride for an amazing experience. It’s a day I will always cherish.

Sent on 06/20/2021
  • Courtney

Courtney A. · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Southern Bride bridal shop was the perfect choice!!! The ladies were so sweet and helpful, and Mary Beth who worked with us, was amazing.

Southern Bride bridal shop was the perfect choice!!! The ladies were so sweet and helpful, and Mary Beth who worked with us, was amazing! She was so kind, patient and incredibly helpful. She helped me find all beautiful dresses to select from and I fell in love with one, ending with Saying Yes to the Dress!!!! The customer service experience was superb and the pricing was a blessing!!! Thank you so much Mary Beth and Southern Bride!!

Sent on 07/27/2021

Allye R. · Getting married on 12/11/2021

The place you go, and can guarantee saying yes to the dress.

Mary Beth, Courtney, and the girls who worked at southern bride truly made all my dress dreams come true. I am not one to usually come and rate- so literally take it from me that if you're trying to find somewhere that people will take care of you, make you feel like the center of attention, make you feel like you're NOT just a sale, southern bride is your place. Thank y'all ladies for everything Saturday. I can't think of better people God could have put in my path to have made my day more perfect!

Sent on 03/15/2021
  • Mollie

Mollie D. · Getting married on 10/16/2021

MaryBeth is a rockstar.

From the moment I walked into southern bride I knew it was going to be a great experience. MaryBeth greeted me with a smile and walked me through absolutely everything. She had several dresses already picked out for me (one of which I came home with)! I would recommend southern bride and MaryBeth to any of my friends! They really give you the bridal experience. No pressure to buy and plenty of time to make decisions.

Sent on 05/16/2021

Kathryn C. · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Wedding Attire

I can’t say enough good things about Southern Bride! We were assisted mainly by Sara, and she was phenomenal!! I told her my budget and she honored it. She never once tried to be pushy, and only showed me dresses that were in my budget. She contacted me before my bridal dress appointment to get ideas and pictures of what I liked before I came in. They were all very accommodating to my guests as well. And after we got my dress she was in contact with me about my bridesmaids dresses and flower girl dresses. All of her co-workers were also very attentive and helpful as well! Sara and her entire team made the process so easy. I would highly recommend them for all of your wedding attire needs!

Sent on 04/17/2021
  • Taylor

Taylor L. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Dream come true.

Marybeth was absolutely amazing!!! Everyone in there was so nice!!! We had an amazing time. There was no rush. We searched for dresses together and she pulled some for me. I bought the most amazing dress I’ve ever seen!! I absolutely loved my experience!!

Sent on 05/09/2021
  • Kendall

Kaitlin G. · Getting married on 09/16/2021

Amazing customer service and gowns

I went here to get my gown and they’re a full service boutique. They’re not pushy, and they make sure you have a great experience

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Lakeasha

Lakeasha S. · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Awesome Experience

Best customer service I have ever experienced. I was nervous going in so I was sweating bullets literally. Maribeth did not judge me for my sweatiness lol. She just continued to help me find the dress of my dreams. Everyone there was beyond awesome and wasn’t pushy or try to sale me something “ just because”. They wanted to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I bought my dress but I still will be returning to do my yes with the dress in May just because they was SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/16/2021
  • Nikki

Nikki D. · Married on 02/27/2021

10/10 I highly recommend Mary Beth at Southern Bride

Mary Beth at Southern Bride is amazing! A couple days before my appointment she asked me a few questions about what I was looking for and what my size was so she could have some dresses already pulled for me. Once I got to my appointment I was able to try on a handful of dresses right away. She picked the perfect dresses and I ended up not even needing to look on my own. She also showed me some beautiful earrings that I bought to go with the dress. I’m a very happy Mother of the Bride.

Sent on 02/09/2021
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/16/2020

Most gorgeous dress I could have ever worn

This company is so genuine and were always willing to help me. I knew when I tried on my dress that it was the one and they always made me feel that way as well. Very responsive and flexible! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/30/2018

While the boutique is small, I got the best customer service from them. They were professional, helpful, and very welcoming. Plan on going during a trunk show case for more dress options, but way better then David's Bridal.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Carlie · Married on 11/10/2018

Carrie at Southern Bride couldn’t have been more amazing. I was so honestly not looking forward to dress shopping but after about 30 minutes I knew I had found the right place. She was so supportive, encouraging and patient. She even picked the one!! Thank you Carrie and Southern Bride!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Jenny · Married on 05/26/2018

Southern Bride was absolutely amazing. The staff is great at helping you look and feel amazing. Such a great experience. So worth my drive!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

I went to Southern Bride because I wanted the perfect bridal experience and my expectations were more than exceeded. Vicki is absolutely wonderful! I fell in love with a dress she picked out for my body type and it was something I never would have tried on in a million years. If you're looking for the perfect place to go and find the dress of your dreams, you need to check this place out. You will be more than thrilled that you did, I know I am.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/14/2017

I first went to David's Bridal knowing it's a big box stores if I dont find something anywhere else I could come back right? Well horrible experience in what to pick from, and service was not the best......next day was my appointment with Southern Bride!...and let me tell you how amazing it was!
    From the point I walked in it was an AMAZING experience. I was asked about my appointment I had arranged prior, went through a couple of questions as to what I'm looking for and then it was off to looking around. The selection is amazing, it's like walking into a wonderland, I was walking on cloud 9.
    I tried on my first dress and knew it was the one! To satisfy my mother I tried on a couple more but always came back to "THE ONE" much better pricing than the box stores.
    Better people to work with, the day flew by because she made it so easy for me. Best place hands down for anyone looking for a stunning dress...I can't wait till my wedding day! My dress is drop dead gorgeous!!

Sent on 08/03/2017
  • mrstoomey

Allison · Married on 09/30/2017

Stopped in today and they were very busy and ran about 5 minutes behind for my appointment. Once we got started trying on I found 2 dresses that would have worked. I had a budget of $2000 and I ended up getting my dress + a sparkle belt for less than $500! Was fantastic to find an awesome dress and for a fantastic price too. Really enjoyed working with Southern Bride. They had a nice selection, were professional and I appreciated the budget friendly prices! We also used their in-house tailor for alterations and they were quick, professional and extremely budget friendly. She is a retired home economics teacher. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Crystal · Married on 07/01/2017

For a small town bridal shop they sure did make you feel like a princess. I got there close to closing time and they didn't turn me away instead made me feel important and helped me pick out the best style of dress for my figure. Love the ladies here.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Donna · Married on 04/21/2017

Southern Bride was simply wonderful! My daughter and I went there as a first stop in search for her wedding dress. Well, only three dresses later and we said yes to the dress!!! After my daughter answered just a few questions from the consultant, she selected the dresses for my daughter to try. The third one was just perfect!! Great at what they do and make you life so easy when it comes to wedding dresses! Thank you again Southern Bride!!
    Donna

Sent on 05/14/2018

Katherine · Married on 04/09/2017

Buying my dress was such a fun & easy experience thanks to them. Not to mention that their seamstress is one of the sweetest and most talented people I've ever met. She made my dress fit like a glove and in a short amount of time!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Leigh · Married on 10/22/2016

I had an EXCEPTIONAL experience at Southern Bride! The other salons I visited were less than stellar and by the time I arrived at SB I was really stressed. Those ladies turned my whole day around! They helped me find the perfect dress, kept me informed at every turn, altered my dress to perfection, and made me feel beautiful. I cannot recommend them highly enough!!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Jana · Married on 10/08/2016

After a not so pleasant experience at another Bridal store, I went to Southern Bride. From the minute I walked in, I felt like Royalty. Ms. Vickie sat down with me and listened to my likes and dislikes and what my vision was for THE DRESS. She helped me to choose several different options to try and was extremely patient. She knows her "stuff" and was honest about what she thought looked best. I would recommend this store to anyone searching for THE DRESS. I also plan on purchasing my daughter's prom dresses from here in the future. Thank you, Southern Bride.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Vicki was wonderful! She helped me find a dress beyond my expectations!

Sent on 01/30/2016