302 S. Academy Street, Cary, NC 27513 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4

About Lana Addison Bridal

Lana Addison Bridal offers brides a carefully selected collection of gowns in a high-service environment from designers such as Pronovias, Madi Lane, Willowby, and Anne Barge Blue Willow. Our salon was built with the concept of offering every bride with the quality, service, and attention to detail they deserve on their special day. Our experienced and highly trained consultants listen carefully to each bride and work closely with you to ensure that your wedding day vision becomes a reality. Relax on the front porch with our signature drink, and enjoy your one-of-a-kind experience at our salon!

lanaaddison springintofashion2018 016 51 379971

107 Reviews for Lana Addison Bridal

• Katherine

Katherine S. · Married on 09/12/2020

Lovely Experience

I went to many boutiques (and a few box store bridal shops) in the area before finding The One. My mother lives out of town so I wanted to recon dresses before she visited over the Thanksgiving weekend. My first visit at Lana's was wonderful and was immediately offered a glass of champagne. I didn't find a ton of dresses during that initial appointment, but I found one I liked enough to return to Lana's once my mother arrived. After I made the second appointment, I needed to reschedule, a bit last minute, and they were luckily able to accommodate me with no complaints.

When my mother and I walked in for my second appointment, Megan, the manager and our consultant that day, remembered what I liked from my first appointment and immediately pulled that dress. After talking with her more, she pulled some additional dresses. She was so sweet, helpful, and talked with both me and my mother. In the end, I chose a dress that was not my original pick, but made me feel insanely beautiful and made both me and my mother cry. Megan was so kind, walking me through some imagery of wearing the dress on my wedding day to make sure it was The One (more tears). At this point, our appointment was well over an hour, but she got my mother and I champagne, spent a tedious amount of time doing my measurements and being SUPER transparent about the size she was ordering and the potential cost of alterations, as well as taking our picture with their "say yes to the dress" sign. While some boutiques may have bigger selections, this shop is adorable, welcoming, and the customer service while purchasing was professional and transparent.

My only little complaint was the inability to take photos of the gowns while trying them on, especially when I was by myself during the first appointment. The reasoning was "it is against the designers' policy." However, another boutique, with the same designers, allowed pictures. But once we decided to purchase a gown during that second appointment, we were allowed to take pictures of that specific gown. This wasn't a deal breaker for me, though, as Lana was more than willing and happy to give out the dress information to look it up online (another boutique I went to wouldn't do this).

Please keep in mind this review is only for purchasing experience. Hopefully receiving the dress and going through the alterations is the same. :)

Sent on 12/06/2019

Kendall P. · Married on 02/08/2020

Megan went above and beyond

My experience at Lana Addison was nothing short of incredible. My consultant, Megan was incredibly sweet and put me at ease immediately. She listened intently to everything I said when pulling dresses, and continued to pull more and change things up as I gave feedback throughout the appointment. We were immediately offered drinks when we arrived and then shown upstairs to a large private room that easily accommodated the 6 people I brought with me. Megan laughed along with us the entire time and gave honest, constructive, kind feedback throughout. Truly, she was amazing. The boutique itself is an adorable house that is warm and inviting and full of sparkle, frills, and generally beautiful gowns. I found a dress that I loved and made everyone in my party cry. Megan even stayed late at the salon so that I could come back after my appointment at a different salon to place the order for the dress since I live out of state.

Ultimately I bought my dress at a different boutique, only because it was a dress I had been eyeing for over a year that wasn't stocked at Lana's. To be honest, my experience at the boutique I bought my dress wasn't half as wonderful as my time at Lana's. Had it been available at Lana's I would have purchased there in a heartbeat.

I can't recommend Megan and Lana Addison enough. Go, I promise you won't be disappointed.

P.S. I'm totally going back to Lana's to buy my accessories :)

Sent on 03/24/2019

Lana Addison Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, we're so glad to hear that your enjoyed your gown shopping experience at our boutique!

Lana Addison Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 302 S. Academy Street Cary, 27513 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Lana Addison Bridal)