About Alexia's Bridal Boutique

Unique

The Alexia's bride is a special bride!  Alexia's knows that customer service is the most important part of the entire gown process, and cater to our brides' every need from the moment she walks in our door to the day she walks down the isle (and sometimes beyond).  The "Alexia's Experience" is one of a kind.   Couture   Alexia's is the only true couture bridal salon in North Carolina, meaning that our dresses are hand crafted using the highest quality silk fabrics from around the world.  Most bridal gowns are designed for a "type" of client and manufactured at varied levels of quality whereas our gowns are designed to a specific couturier's design sensibility and produced for an "individual" client.   Local   Alexia Joyce personally meets with the most prestigious Designers in New York and abroad to provide a beautifully edited selection of high quality couture gowns for her boutique in North Carolina.  By bringing this level of bridal fashion to North Carolina, brides from our region are able to work one-on-one with a highly trained consultant in an intimate, high service environment and save thousands of dollars on unnecessary trips to larger metropolitan areas.   Family   Unlike most bridal salons, Alexia's works with each client one-on-one in order to provide the service you deserve when selecting your bridal gown.  In our intimate setting, we get to know each one of our brides on a personal level and truly feel as if they are like family.  We love getting to know our brides and enjoy seeing all of the details come together for her special day. Alexia's is family owned, which can be felt in the care given to every detail.  No chain can compare to the level of service we provide because we truly care.   Collections   Alexia's not only offers a unique selection of bridal fashions form the world's top couture designers, but also carries stuning collections for Bridesmaids, Mothers-of-the-Bride/Groom, evening and cocktail events, and debutante balls.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Trunk Shows (1)
Jewelry (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Undergarments (1)

I had a great experience finding my dress at Alexia’s. They had just met me but they quickly understood what styles I liked and picked out the perfect dress. We had so much fun. So glad I came here!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Megan, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at Alexia’s! I went dress shopping alone and picking a dress was probably my least favorite part of the entire wedding process. I was late to find something in time for our wedding and Alexia’s was the last boutique I stopped into by chance. I didn’t find anything I liked after visiting a few other places and decided to try going to Alexia’s before giving up for the day. I was so exhausted and tired of looking at dresses, that I almost felt I picked my gown by default. I was never crazy about it and at the time, wouldn’t really refer to it as “the one” but felt it was the best out of the options I had tried. My dress was a simple crepe gown that showed every little thing, making alterations especially difficult. During my fitting, there was an issue with the bust that Alexia and Jacqueline assured me would be fixed to my liking. I had a stressful couple of fittings but Maria (alterations) was able to go above and beyond to get the dress perfect just in time for wedding day. We didn’t have much time but I was told I could cram in as many fittings as possible until I was happy. My last fitting is when it all fell into place and I finally felt confident and beautiful in the gown! Alexia herself was there through the whole process and even came into a fitting and made some suggestions that made a world of difference. On my wedding day, there couldn’t have been a more perfect dress! I felt so beautiful!!! I can’t thank them enough for not giving up until the dress was perfect. I never felt like an inconvenience or a “bridezilla” even though I’m sure my complaints during fittings probably came off a bit nit-picky. I wouldn’t have changed a thing about my dress. It exceeded my expectations and the team at Alexia’s would not give up until I was happy. After visiting many places, I can say without a doubt that Alexia’s is THE place in Raleigh to find a gown. Wonderful customer service, attention to detail and professionalism.

Photo

220x220 sq 1472327678442 real bride 5
220x220 sq 1472327797150 real bride 6
220x220 sq 1472327690727 real bride 7

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Alexia's is expanding with their selection of Mother of the Bride dresses and we are pleased that they are showcasing the beautiful Siri Dresses for Mothers of the Occasion.

We have worked with Alexia for years and have always had a wonderful experience! The Bride's dress is one of the most important parts of the wedding and you are in great hands with Alexia's Bridal Boutique!

Gorgeous gowns for the discerning bride! These ladies have the dresses of your dreams and never disappoint! Their eye for classic beauty is evident in the dresses displayed in their windows and we always love seeing our brides in their beautiful gowns! They are as lovely to work with as the dresses they carry! A must stop shop on your list of bridal boutiques for sure!

Alexia's Bridal is the "Must Go To" place for Bridal gowns in north Carolina. We've worked with brides who have had gowns from there for about 10 years. The dresses are beautiful and of the highest quality and the store has collections from many of the leading designers in the world. The staff at the store are knowledgeable, and have a great customer is right attitude. I've worked with over 100 clients who've purchased dresses from Alexia's and all have looked stunning on their wedding day.

400-100 W. North Street, Raleigh, NC 27603   See On Map
919-829-5900 (phone)
Alexia's Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress boutique from Raleigh, North Carolina. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Cary, Charlotte, and Wilmington. Alexia's Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding dress couture salon that has been part of the Raleigh wedding industry for many years. We specialize in true couture wedding gowns from the industry's top designers.