Raleigh, Raleigh, NC 27609 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46
  • Real Weddings 1

About Events by La Fete

Events by La Fête is an experienced and creative wedding planner in Raleigh, North Carolina specializing in event design, planning and coordination. Katie Dunn is the founder and lead planner of Events by La Fête, and she brings with her years of event management experience and an educational background from New York’s Fashion Institute of Technology, where she majored in event design, planning and execution. The team at La Fête has years of experience creating, planning and managing events,from intimate affairs and outdoor celebrations to destination gatherings. With a network of trusted vendors, behind-the-scenes expertise and a finger on the pulse of emerging trends, they make sure every detail falls beautifully into place.

Events by La Fête offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
Follow Events by La Fete on

Videos 2 Videos

96 Reviews for Events by La Fete

Janet · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Catherine is a gem!

Live out of state and contacted La Fete to help plan a rehearsal dinner in the Old Well Room at Carolina Inn for 65 people. From the initial phone conversation to the night of the dinner, Catherine was amazing. She lined up and attended vendor appointments with me when I flew in to make decisions, listened to my vision, and corresponded frequently with status updates. She is attentive to detail, creative and compassionate, and a joy to have partnered with to make the rehearsal dinner a memorable experience for the bride and groom. She is a blessing and true asset to her company and anyone who has the opportunity to work with her for an event. Thanks for a spectacular evening!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Abby Mummert · Married on 10/10/2020

The best decision EVER!

There are not enough words that can describe how amazing Casey and the La Fete team are. These girls make you feel like you're their top priority every question, text, call, meeting etc. Hiring Casey for our full service planner created such ease during the entire planning process, which began two years ago. We had a beautiful plan in place and then COVID hit. It was an uphill battle deciding on what to do, but ultimately, Casey helped keep me on track and I trusted every plan she came up with. When the wedding weekend came, it was calling for rain. At this point, I was completely out of decisions and wanted to enjoy the time I had with friends and family so I told her to make the call for us! The rain held off right as we needed it to and her team, alongside a sea of amazing vendors, quickly moved our indoor ceremony, outside. Seeing her make that call for us made me so happy. She knew that was the goal for us, but with any type of tricky weather it was a hard call to make but she made the right one!!! She truly allowed the wedding day to feel seamless, easy, and fun for all family and friends! She put together a picture perfect design for our intimate wedding and it truly was a dream come true! She worked countless hours with all vendors to help create the most magical day! After a week of being married, everyone is still complimenting how amazing everything went and looked and I can only thank Casey and La Fete for this! Thank you x1000000!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Julie Moyer · Married on 03/10/2020

Wonderful experience working with Charlotte

I can't say enough wonderful things about Charlotte and the entire Events by La Fete team. I am a type A, organized person, and I didn't expect to need a wedding planner because I was convinced I'd have everything planned out without a problem. However with COVID-19 and re-planning our wedding 3 times, I thought it might be time to bring in the professionals when our final plan went from being at a venue to in our backyard. The second Le Fete was brought on board, they immediately took charge, brought up questions I hadn't considered, and gave me the gift of being only excited about the big day, rather than stressed about everything going to plan. Charlotte worked with all my vendors to make sure they were aware of where they needed to be and when, and everything went off without a hitch - and if something didn't, Charlotte handled it and I was never aware of it on the big day. On the day of the wedding, Charlotte was always there the second I needed her. I would start to look across the dance floor to find her, and before my eyes could scan for more than a few seconds, she was by my side asking me what she could get me. Every time my husband or I would start to head to the bar, Charlotte had a new drink for us in her hand before we could get off the dance floor. For someone that was on the fence about hiring a planner, I can't imagine doing it without them. It was so incredible for us and our families to not have to worry about any of the logistics and just focus on this exciting step we just took and having the best time on the dance floor!

Sent on 10/16/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events by La Fete FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Bunn DJ Company Wedding DJs

Events by La Fete is one of our favorite planner companies! The girls at La Fete always do an amazing job and make our job so much easier! You are in great hands with La Fete!

• Reverend Kayelily Middleton Wedding Officiants

Katie and her staff of wonderful women are superb at what they do--execute fabulous weddings! They do other events but I only see them at weddings I officiate. I can always count on every detail being handled and if any challenges arise (such as adverse weather) there is always a plan b ready to spring into with finesse. I highly recommend La Fete!

• Robert F. Filcsik Photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Katie from La Fete on a winter wedding in Downtown Raleigh. She made our job extremely easy, and was very professional! Great eye for detail and we genuinely look forward to working with her again.

• Raleigh Raleigh, NC, 27609 See on map
    9194273985 (Phone number)
    Location of (Events by La Fete)