Events by La Fete

Raleigh, NC View map

La Fête Planning and Design s an experienced and creative wedding planner in Raleigh, North Carolina specializing in event design, planning and coordination. Casey Harris is the lead planner of La Fête, and she brings with her years of event management experience and an educational background from UNC's Kenan-Flagler Business School, she marries business acumne with a keen eye for design and detail. The team at La Fête has years of experience creating, planning and managing events, from intimate affairs and outdoor celebrations to destination gatherings. With a network of trusted vendors, behind-the-scenes expertise and a finger on the pulse of emerging trends, they make sure every detail falls beautifully into place.

Events by La Fête offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alex
    Alex D. Married on 06/12/2021

Love love love

I can’t say enough good things about my experience with La Fete and specifically with Catherine Langhart – she is truly a professional but you also feel like you have a friend helping you through the process. She was extremely knowledgeable about everything, she went above and beyond answering the million questions we had. She was able to point us in the right direction for other vendors we used, and really made everything as seamless as can be in the months leading up to our wedding, and including the day of the event. She was organized, calm, and put everyone at ease throughout the whole day. Love her so much. Can’t thank her enough!
    Janet Married on 05/12/2021

Catherine is a gem!

Live out of state and contacted La Fete to help plan a rehearsal dinner in the Old Well Room at Carolina Inn for 65 people. From the initial phone conversation to the night of the dinner, Catherine was amazing. She lined up and attended vendor appointments with me when I flew in to make decisions, listened to my vision, and corresponded frequently with status updates. She is attentive to detail, creative and compassionate, and a joy to have partnered with to make the rehearsal dinner a memorable experience for the bride and groom. She is a blessing and true asset to her company and anyone who has the opportunity to work with her for an event. Thanks for a spectacular evening!
    Summer L. Married on 05/08/2021

Best Wedding Decision Ever!!

I cannot stress enough how amazing it was to have Events by La Fete as my wedding planner and designer. One of the first vendors I booked was Events by La Fete and they made my entire wedding planning process so enjoyable. Casey went above and beyond to make sure everything was absolutely perfect. I live in Washington, D.C. which made it harder to go to vendors, walk throughs, etc (especially with COVID) but Casey made it so seamless. I felt comfortable having her help me make decisions and bringing my wedding vision to life. Not only did we plan a Fall and Spring wedding (again, COVID), Casey always had a positive outlook and optimism. She was so professional and helpful during this crazy, unprecedented time in wedding planning. I could not have imagined going through this last 1.5 years of planing without the help of this amazing team. What I loved most about Casey was her honest opinions and her type A personality - she is so organized, efficient, and responsive, and fun!! I also worked with Catherine the month leading up to my wedding and wedding day and WOW she is a gem! The wedding day went so smooth and she had such a calming presence the entire day. I seriously have no complaints and could go on and on with examples of how amazing this team is! I highly recommend using Events by La Fete for both wedding planning and design! Thank you Casey and Catherine!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Michael & Marley
    24 photos · 04/18/2015

Bunn DJ Company Bunn DJ Company Wedding DJs

Events by La Fete is one of our favorite planner companies! The girls at La Fete always do an amazing job and make our job so much easier! You are in great hands with La Fete!

Raleigh Wedding Minister Raleigh Wedding Minister Wedding Officiants

Katie and her staff of wonderful women are superb at what they do--execute fabulous weddings! They do other events but I only see them at weddings I officiate. I can always count on every detail being handled and if any challenges arise (such as adverse weather) there is always a plan b ready to spring into with finesse. I highly recommend La Fete!

Robert F. Filcsik Photography Robert F. Filcsik Photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Katie from La Fete on a winter wedding in Downtown Raleigh. She made our job extremely easy, and was very professional! Great eye for detail and we genuinely look forward to working with her again.

4008 Barrett Drive Suite 102 Raleigh, NC, 27609
9194273985
Location of (Events by La Fete)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding