104 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh, NC 27603 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery

Here at The Cupcake Shoppe weddings and events are our specialty! Planning a wedding?

We work with each bride and groom to design a cake fit for your big day. While we specialize in cupcake trees here at the bakery we also offer a selection of traditional stacked wedding cakes and custom designed confections. Design consults and tastings are by appointment only, so give us a call to schedule a time to meet one on one with our baker to discuss your design ideas.

No event is too large or too small...from grand country club weddings to small sweet backyard parties, we can accommodate almost any request! We know how important each and every detail of your wedding is and would love to be a part of your special day!

Follow The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery on

The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 5
The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 6
The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 7

Angiemob · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Delicious Cupcakes and a Delightful Experience!

I ordered a mini-cupcake tower with a cake on top for my daughter's bridal shower. Everything was beautiful and delicious! The Pretty in Pink minis were a favorite! The shoppe itself is SO charming! Arlen was wonderful to work with. She was very thorough and made sure she understood my vision. I look forward to ordering from The Cupcake Shoppe again!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 8

The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery's reply:

Angie, thank you for these kind words! The pleasure was all ours! We look forward to serving you again soon :)
  • Rachel

Rachel Marie-Crane Williams · Married on 06/08/2019

The best macaroons...

We loved working with The Cupcake Shoppe! We did a tasting with my parents and struggled because everything was amazing. In the end, we picked a three tiered carrot cake. It was so beautiful and everyone enjoyed it. It had perfect layers and delicious buttery icing. But let me just say that we also ordered macaroons, and they were a hit! People loved them. This bakery is tops! I bake myself and I can’t sing their praises loud enough. They were kind, professional, on time, and every crumb was mouthwatering. We loved working with Arlen! I would highly recommend this bakery to anyone getting married in the triangle.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 9

Nicole Petty · Married on 05/31/2019

No other choice than The Cupcake Shoppe!

My Husband and I have always been big fans of The Cupcake Shoppe so we when we got engaged we knew exactly where to go for our wedding cake! From our Tasting with Arlen, who was so kind and open to our cake ideas, the entire cake planning process was stress free! They provided everything we needed, from cake stands to delivery! If we had any questions Arlen and The Cupcake Shoppe team was very quick to respond to our emails and they were always so pleasant and helpful over the phone! That will not be our last time working with such an awesome team!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 10
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 11

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 1
    Free Tastings and Consults
    Call us today to set up your very own consult and tasting with our head baker to customize a special creation for your event!

• Bunn DJ Company
    Bunn DJ Company Wedding DJs

The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery is one of our favorite vendors to see at a wedding or event! They make awesome cupcakes every time.

• Merrimon-Wynne House
    Merrimon-Wynne House Historic Weddings

The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery is the perfect place for sweet tooth lovers and couples who are looking for something unique! Not only do their wedding cakes and cupcakes look GORGEOUS but they taste even better! The flavor combinations they have are all delicious. We love that The Cupcake Shoppe also has cute little treats that can be used for a dessert bar or even wedding favors! Their staff is friendly and super accommodating. They can truly show your creativity through your cake and they can interpret your vision to be exactly what you'd been imagining. We HIGHLY recommend them to all of our clients!

• Story Photographers
    Story Photographers Wedding Photographers

The team at the cupcake shop are not only amazing bakers, they are also amazing people. Their creations are delicious and beautiful. Everyone that I have encountered that works for The Cupcake Shoppe has always been so incredibly kind, polite, and helpful. When it comes to communication with them, they are always prompt in responding and go above and beyond to ensure that they do all they can to make your event amazing. I know this not only from watching them at weddings, but also from their contributions to our business and personal events. We LOVE working with The Cupcake Shoppe!

• 104 Glenwood Ave. Raleigh, 27603 See on map