The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery Reviews

The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 5
The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 6
The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 7

Angiemob · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Delicious Cupcakes and a Delightful Experience!

I ordered a mini-cupcake tower with a cake on top for my daughter's bridal shower. Everything was beautiful and delicious! The Pretty in Pink minis were a favorite! The shoppe itself is SO charming! Arlen was wonderful to work with. She was very thorough and made sure she understood my vision. I look forward to ordering from The Cupcake Shoppe again!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 8

The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery's reply:

Angie, thank you for these kind words! The pleasure was all ours! We look forward to serving you again soon :)
  • Rachel

Rachel Marie-Crane Williams · Married on 06/08/2019

The best macaroons...

We loved working with The Cupcake Shoppe! We did a tasting with my parents and struggled because everything was amazing. In the end, we picked a three tiered carrot cake. It was so beautiful and everyone enjoyed it. It had perfect layers and delicious buttery icing. But let me just say that we also ordered macaroons, and they were a hit! People loved them. This bakery is tops! I bake myself and I can’t sing their praises loud enough. They were kind, professional, on time, and every crumb was mouthwatering. We loved working with Arlen! I would highly recommend this bakery to anyone getting married in the triangle.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 9

Nicole Petty · Married on 05/31/2019

No other choice than The Cupcake Shoppe!

My Husband and I have always been big fans of The Cupcake Shoppe so we when we got engaged we knew exactly where to go for our wedding cake! From our Tasting with Arlen, who was so kind and open to our cake ideas, the entire cake planning process was stress free! They provided everything we needed, from cake stands to delivery! If we had any questions Arlen and The Cupcake Shoppe team was very quick to respond to our emails and they were always so pleasant and helpful over the phone! That will not be our last time working with such an awesome team!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 10
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 11
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Burns · Married on 05/24/2019

Top knotch service at a quality price

We loved having the Cupcake Shoppe as a vendor. Arlen was soo fast and professional in communication to always keep us updated. She made us feel very comfortable and I had zero worries on the day of our wedding. The service is top knotch and can’t be matched elsewhere. The cake was fantastic and all of their unique flavours promises something for every kind of cake lover.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey Butler · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Cupcakes

The Raleigh Cupcake Shoppe Bakery was fantastic. They captured exactly what I was looking for - casual, simple, & fun wedding cake with an assortment of mini cupcakes for the guests. My husband is GF, so our cake was also GF and I couldn't even tell it was missing gluten! The Cupcake Shoppe also designed a beautiful purple peony to top our wedding cake that was truly delightful. Our guests really enjoyed the variety of the mini cupcakes as well. We chose strawberry, mocha, and carrot and they all tasted amazing. Also, it was SUPER easy to book a tasting appointment. Not only was the tasting affordable, it was also GF friendly, which my husband greatly appreciated :) Thank you!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Melissa Fournier · Married on 05/18/2019

Pretty and Delicious!

For our wedding desserts we knew we wanted a simple cutting cake and mini cupcakes. The Cupcake Shoppe make everything so easy! We picked up a tasting box with six different flavors and decided on five cupcake flavors and our cake flavor. I emailed over a cake design sample and on wedding day the cake design was a perfect match! The cupcakes were an ideal size and our guests loved the flavor variety. Arlen patiently answered every question we sent her way and the entire process was so simple. The Cupcake Shoppe is delicious, reliable, local and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 12
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 13
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/10/2019

Pretty in Pink!!

I love the Cupcake Shoppe! My wedding cake was adorable and everyone loved it! Going for the cake tasting was a really fun and filling experience. It became a cute little date in the midst of hectic wedding planning. I’m a chocolate/peanut butter person; however, we ended up choosing Pretty in Pink for our cake because of how delicious the strawberry tasted! On the day of the wedding, our two-tiered cake was beautiful, elegant, and incredibly delicious. I highly recommend this bakery!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 14

Elizabeth · Married on 05/04/2019

Star Wars Wedding Bliss

Arlen was such a joy to work with! She listened and helped me bring our quirky vision of an elegant cake with a Star Wars touch to life! The guest loved the mini cupcake so much! There was very very few left at the end of the evening! Can’t wait to celebrate my next life event with more cupcakes from The Cuppcake Shoppe!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 15
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 16

matt wilson · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing and adorable cupcakes and cutting cake!

I'm so glad we chose to bring the Cupcake Shoppe aboard for our big day. The service was awesome, from the variety of options, to their ability to accommodate a gluten-free bride. Day of, the presentation was beautiful, with towers of cupcakes and a cutting cake right atop. Such a sweet treat to end a happy day! I would certainly recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 17

Juana · Married on 04/27/2019

Service was great and cake was delicious!!!

Cake was delicious! Service was great.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 18

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2019

So perfect! Highly recommended!

We absolutely loved working with the Cupcake Shoppe! Everyone was really lovely and they were excellent at answering all of our many questions and gave very good advice. I cannot say enough about their cake designer- I sent many different images and had custom cake toppers made and they came up with absolutely the most perfect design! I never even showed them a copy of our invitation but they somehow made it to match perfectly and everyone thought it was planned! Totally captured the vibe and spirit of our style. Arlen was amazing! The cake is DELICIOUS! We cannot thank them enough for helping to make our wedding so special and the best day everrrr! We love you Cupcake Shoppe! :):):):) So very happyyyy!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 19
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 20
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 21
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 22
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 23
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/20/2019

The Cupcake Shoppe is the best!

I absolutely love the Cupcake Shoppe! I have been a customer there for years. When I graduated from college my mom ordered cupcakes for my graduation party from there and everyone absolutely loved them! I knew once I became engaged that I was going to get the Cupcake Shoppe to make my wedding cake. They did an incredible job! The cake was just as beautiful as it was delicious. Arlen and her team are wonderful! I also had my bridal shower at the Cupcake Shoppe and it was a big hit. I highly recommend using the Cupcake Shoppe for any special event in your life! Thank you, Cupcake Shoppe!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 24
  • F

Faith Kelly · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely amazing!

The Cupcake Shoppe was absolutely incredible. My wedding cake was stunning, exactly what I had invisioned. I asked them to do something a little out of the box for my wedding favors and they blew me away with their creativity.

Sent on 03/24/2019
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 25
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 26

The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much, Faith! We loved being a part of your wedding day! Be sure to stop in for a date night sometime soon :)

Anna · Married on 02/09/2019

Outstanding experience!!

The Cupcake Shoppe was truly INCREDIBLE! Arlen was a dream to work with; she was very prompt in responding to my emails and calls - and was always so helpful. I will never forget walking in to our reception and seeing the cake and thinking "Wow! That is EXACTLY what I wanted." And - that was just with how it looked! It tasted amazing - our guests are still raving about the cake (and asking where it was from!) one month after our wedding. I cannot recommend The Cupcake Shoppe enough!

Sent on 03/09/2019

The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery's reply:

Anna, this made our whole week! Thank you for these sweet words. We are over the moon that you loved your cake! We hope to see you in the Shoppe sometime soon :)

Rachel Stern · Married on 11/17/2018

Great experience!

Working with The Cupcake Shoppe was a breeze from start to finish; such an easy experience! Although I didn't end up having any dessert at my own wedding, we got plenty of great reviews from our guests and we are local so we can (and will) stop by anytime!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Kenly

Kenly · Married on 11/10/2018

The most artistic (and delicious) groom's cake!

I contacted The Cupcake Shoppe last minute after the original bakery I was using for my groom's cake fell through. Literally 1.5 weeks notice. My husband is a strength and conditioning coach so I wanted not only a delicious cake but something cute that tied into his profession. I sent Arlen my request and ideas and she was so responsive and easy to work with! They have so many different options of cake flavors but we went with the red velvet. The cupcake shoppe delivered our cake to our rehearsal dinner without a hitch and it was an absolute hit! Not only did everyone get to enjoy it at the dinner but we had so much leftover that we were able to freeze it and are still enjoying it now! I absolutely would recommend The Cupcake Shoppe if you want not only a tasty cake but a beautiful work of art!!

Sent on 02/14/2019
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 27
  • Lincoln

Lincoln Groves · Married on 11/09/2018

Awesome Groomscake!

I used the Cupcake Shoppe Bakery to make a groomscake for our rehearsal dinner. Arlen was great - she helped me work through a couple of different ideas and we ended up doing a Game of Life board to share the various chapters of my life. And the cake looked awesome! Moreover, she was super accommodating when Hurricane Flo decided to visit and altered our wedding plans. Overall, it was a great experience!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Y

Yancey · Married on 11/03/2018

Just perfect!

The cake for our wedding day was just amazing! It was exactly what my husband and I envisioned! The Cupcake Shoppe is so fantastic to work with!

Sent on 11/05/2018

The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery's reply:

Thank you Yancey! Everything about your wedding was just gorgeous and we were so happy to be a part of it!

Devin · Married on 09/28/2018

They were awesome! Everything came out great and the cupcakes tasted amazing. They even put aside one of each cupcake for both of us since the Pretty in Pink cupcakes were all gone by the end of the night! Would recommend to anyone :)

Sent on 10/09/2018
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 28

megan · Married on 09/01/2018

The Cupcake Shoppe was recommended to me from a friend and I'm so glad I contacted them. I worked with Arlen and she and the team came up with exactly what I wanted. The cake and cupcakes turned out beautiful and were delicious!! Definitely top notch bakery with the exact style and service I was looking for :)

Sent on 09/12/2018
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 29
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 30
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 31
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 32

Molly · Married on 08/04/2018

I worked with the Cupcake Shoppe for my husbands grooms cake and they did a FABULOUS job! My husband is a shoe guy and they helped me turn this crazy idea into a reality and exceeded my expectations. I live out of town and they were excellent communicating back and forth through phone and e-mail throughout the design process. This cake captured so many details down to the shoe texture and laces and tasted amazing on top of it all! The professionalism, attention to detail, and quality of this shop cannot be matched!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    The Cupcake Shoppe Bakery 33

Julia · Married on 07/22/2018

I loved working with the Cupcake Shoppe for our wedding! They were honest, professional, kind, and helpful throughout our whole wedding planning process. I have always loved this shop and have bought mini and regular cupcakes for small events since I was in college at Meredith, so using them for our wedding felt so right! I always received a quick response, and they were so understanding of my Type A personality and the need to triple check everything! Our wedding day cutting cake was simple and elegant, as we wanted, and it was DELICIOUS (we did the lemon zinger!) Our cupcakes were perfect and a huge hit! It was so easy and affordable to work with them, and we will definitely be going there for a sweet treat whenever we are in downtown Raleigh! Would definitely recommend and will use again!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

For our wedding this month we choose to do a small cake- plain Jane flavor with an assortment of 7 dozen cupcakes in all different flavors. Our guests could not stop taking about how delicious desert was! Delivery and set up went smoothly and the display looked beautiful!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Katie,

You've made our day! Thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your big day and for also taking the time to leave such kind words. I'd love to send you a proper "thank you" in the mail, so feel free to email me with a mailing address at your convenience. Have a great week!

Arlen Mabe
    Manager
    cupcakeshopperaleigh@gmail.com

Mary Margaret · Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely loved working with the Cupcake Shoppe. Our cake was beautiful and delicious. We also had mini cupcakes which were a big hit with the guests.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Mary Margaret,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We were honored to help with your big day! We hope to see you in the shoppe sometime soon!

Jordan · Married on 06/30/2018

We used the cupcake shopee for our wedding on June 30, 2018 and were so impressed with how the cupcakes and cake turned out! The cupcakes had just the right amount of icing and the cutting cake was beautiful!

Sent on 08/07/2018