Alexia's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Alexia's Bridal Boutique 5
  • Laura

Laura Madison · Married on 09/06/2019

Just amazing

The space and service at Alexia’s is incredible. I am so grateful to have worked with them and excited with their pick! Shoutout to Morgan

Sent on 06/26/2019

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, we're glad you enjoyed your experience at our salon! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!

Caroline Long · Married on 06/22/2019

Everything I wanted!!!!

Alexia' and the sister store Lana Addison were by far my best dress shopping experiences! I am a very analytical decision maker and went to EVERY store in the triangle and ended being torn between all dresses that came from Alexias! The whole team was so helpful and patient giving me styling ideas and different ways to pick. I found my dream dress that is unique and gorgeous and had all the fun and excitement of picking it out that I have always imagined!
    While I never dreamed about fitting sessions Im thrilled to say I also have utmost faith in the alterations they are doing for me. I come from a fashion background and the tailoring they suggested was perfect and having it done through the same store was so helpful. Great experience, a wide range of price points and I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We've enjoyed having you as part of our Alexia's family and we can't wait for your big day!

Angela Camille · Married on 05/31/2019

Completely Painless!

I set an appointment at Alexia's on a whim to try on different styles of dresses. While there, the consultant pulled a beautiful lace dress (a sample!) that fell right within my budget. I walked out with it that day, and the veil and belt I ordered came in right went they said it would. They were very helpful in advising alterations and recommending accessories, and were flexible so I could come pick up my dress and accessories after their normal hours because I wasn't able to leave work early to be there.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Congratulations Angela!!! We are so glad you loved your gown and experience at our salon. We can't wait to see pictures from your big day!
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 03/31/2019

Perfect Alterations

After finding *the dress* at their sister store Lana Addison, I had the pleasure of having my two dress fittings at Alexia's bridal. The fit was so perfect at the second fitting, we did not need a third. I was very happy with the service provided by the employees there. Everyone was very nice and helpful.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We're so glad you enjoyed the alterations process at Alexia's. Congratulations on your wedding and we can't wait to see photos from your big day!!!

Amelia Harms · Married on 12/29/2018

beautiful gowns and love the staff

Alexia's has the most beautiful gowns! I had such a great time the day I picked the one. My family was there and Jamie made me feel so beautiful and had a great eye for my style and what I liked. When we picked the one, we all had champagne and got to take some pictures. She recommended the perfect veil- it looked like it was made for my gown. The staff at Alexia's made the process easy!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We're so glad that we were able to be a part of your big day! You looked stunning on your wedding day!!!

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

I had a great experience finding my dress at Alexia’s. They had just met me but they quickly understood what styles I liked and picked out the perfect dress. We had so much fun. So glad I came here!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We're glad to have you as part of the Alexia's family and are so glad you found "the' dress for your big day at our salon!

Kristen · Married on 07/01/2018

If I could give 10 stars to Alexia's, I would. My dress buying and alterations experience was professional and rewarding. On top of me absolutely falling in love with the dress the minute I put it on, the professionalism of Alexia's staff was top-notch. We had a part of the dress that was giving all of us "a run for our money" and the team of alterations women came to the rescue and made my dress PERFECT. I'd recommend Alexia's to anyone who wants to buy a beautiful dress and have a team of women who makes dreams come true.

Alexia's Bridal Boutique 6
    Sent on 07/23/2018

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure to work with you and you looked amazing on your wedding day! Congratulations!!!

Kelsey · Married on 03/25/2018

I had a wonderful experience at Alexia’s! I went dress shopping alone and picking a dress was probably my least favorite part of the entire wedding process. I was late to find something in time for our wedding and Alexia’s was the last boutique I stopped into by chance. I didn’t find anything I liked after visiting a few other places and decided to try going to Alexia’s before giving up for the day. I was so exhausted and tired of looking at dresses, that I almost felt I picked my gown by default. I was never crazy about it and at the time, wouldn’t really refer to it as “the one” but felt it was the best out of the options I had tried. My dress was a simple crepe gown that showed every little thing, making alterations especially difficult. During my fitting, there was an issue with the bust that Alexia and Jacqueline assured me would be fixed to my liking. I had a stressful couple of fittings but Maria (alterations) was able to go above and beyond to get the dress perfect just in time for wedding day. We didn’t have much time but I was told I could cram in as many fittings as possible until I was happy. My last fitting is when it all fell into place and I finally felt confident and beautiful in the gown! Alexia herself was there through the whole process and even came into a fitting and made some suggestions that made a world of difference. On my wedding day, there couldn’t have been a more perfect dress! I felt so beautiful!!! I can’t thank them enough for not giving up until the dress was perfect. I never felt like an inconvenience or a “bridezilla” even though I’m sure my complaints during fittings probably came off a bit nit-picky. I wouldn’t have changed a thing about my dress. It exceeded my expectations and the team at Alexia’s would not give up until I was happy. After visiting many places, I can say without a doubt that Alexia’s is THE place in Raleigh to find a gown. Wonderful customer service, attention to detail and professionalism.

Alexia's Bridal Boutique 7
    Alexia's Bridal Boutique 12
    Alexia's Bridal Boutique 13
    Sent on 03/27/2018

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Your wedding pictures are stunning! We're so glad you enjoyed your gown and experience, thank you for sharing!!!

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

I loved Alexia's! The whole team was so sweet and helpful. I live a couple hours from Raleigh, and they were very responsive with emails/communication throughout the whole process. From the start they were able to find beautiful gowns within my budget and make me feel beautiful. I could tell that they all loved their job and genuinely enjoyed helping us, which made the experience so much better. The lady who did my alterations was so sweet as well. I thought I loved my dress before, but wow did she do an amazing job! My dress fit like a glove and I did not have to worry about "pulling it up" while dancing all night. I would highly recommend Alexia's to anyone. Gorgeous selections, great people, and a stress free/fun experience!

Alexia's Bridal Boutique 14
    Alexia's Bridal Boutique 15
    Alexia's Bridal Boutique 16
    Sent on 11/14/2017

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, we are glad you loved your gown and the experience at our salon. Thank you so much for sharing your photos, you look amazing!!!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

I had an AWESOME experience at Alexia's. I HATE dress shopping with a passion and had put off wedding dress shopping for 6 months after getting engaged, so I wasn't that eager when I showed up for my appointment. I contacted them on Friday afternoon and they arranged for me to have a 9:30am appointment the very next day. Nicole helped me the entire time and she was incredible! She was an excellent listener, very patient, and incredibly sweet. Not only did she find me the right gown at Alexia's, but since my budget was a little lower than their average gown, she even arranged for me to have another appointment at their sister store that had a few dresses in my price range that she envisioned for me...that very same afternoon...and she drove over there to join us...and she brought the original gown from Alexia's...all so I could make 100% sure I had found the correct dress! Five stars all around - Nicole made an experience I had been dreading into an awesome memory I got to share with my mom and dad.

Sent on 04/16/2017

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your consultant and experience at both of our salons. Congratulations on finding your gown and we are excited to have you as part of our family!

Julia · Married on 09/23/2017

My dress from Alexia's was absolutely beautiful and breath taking. I have gotten countless compliments. Alexia's was super helpful and responsive. We even got the MOB and bridesmaids dresses from Alexia's. They helped me make the dress my own by working with me to add sleeves. Would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are so excited that you enjoyed your gown and customizations from our salon as well as the bridesmaids and mother of the bride gown. Congratulations on your wedding!

Kristin · Married on 08/05/2017

I had the best experience at Alexia's Bridal! When I went for my first appointment I had never tried on a wedding gown. I had some ideas of what I thought I liked and definite ideas of what I did not want. Jamie, my consultant was fantastic. She brought in a ton of dresses that I thought I liked but none of them were quite right. She then brought in another dress and said I know this is nothing you want but I just think you should try it. She knew exactly what she was doing because it was THE DRESS. From the minute I put it on I was in love and knew it was the one for me. Everyone in the boutique made me feel so special that day, like I was the only bride shopping there. The alterations process was great. I feel like they worked with me to make my dress perfect, even when I felt like the neediest bride ever reassuring me every step of the way. I was actually a little sad the day I picked my dress up before the wedding because I so enjoyed my time there. My dress was perfect and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and we are always a little sad when our brides pickup for their wedding as well! We can't wait to see pictures from your big day, congratulations!!!

Laurel · Married on 06/17/2017

I shopped many locations for my wedding dress--even NY and ATL. Alexia's had the best selection and a wonderful staff that wasn't pushy and extremely knowledgeable about bridal gowns, designers and managing expectations. I found my dream dress during my first visit! And my dress fit perfectly at the first fitting! My Bridal Consultant, Savannah, was especially professional and eased me through the process, with helpful suggestions and encouragement as well as wise words I will never forget. She was priceless, as were all the associates and owner of Alexia's! If I were ever to do it again, or when our daughters get married, I'd make it my first stop!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hey Lauren, Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you so much for the kind words about our salon and staff. It was such a pleasure to work with you and we wish you all the best with your marriage!

Morgan · Married on 11/12/2016

I am so glad I chose Alexia's Bridal for my wedding gown. I went with a Liancarlo dress and liked the top of one of his designs and the bottom of another- they called the designer and made it happen! I received my 'custom' dress just a few short months later and it was everything I had ever dreamed of. Victoria, the seamstress, made it fit like a glove and it was absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend Alexia's to every bride looking for her dream dress!!

Morgan

Sent on 12/02/2016

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are so excited to hear that you loved your custom Liancarlo gown and the services provided by our seamstress. Congratulations on your wedding, we can't wait to see pictures!

Margaret · Married on 11/12/2016

The best experience! They have the best selection of gowns in Raleigh and their customer service is exceptional.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Morgan · Married on 09/10/2016

After going wedding dress shopping with my sister when I was her MOH I knew how hard it was to pick out your dream dress. However, Alexia's made it so easy! I found my dream dress the first day after going to their sister store. They listened to what I wanted and I felt no pressure at all to make a quick choice. They ordered a great size for me and the rest of the alterations were pretty easy. They were really flexible with my indecisiveness with a veil and helped me make a choice during a fitting. I highly recommended Alexia's they are truly the best around.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure to help you and your sister find your wedding gowns. Congratulations on your wedding, you looked amazing!!!

Allison · Married on 06/25/2016

Alexia's is a dream boutique. I had a general idea of what I wanted in a bridal gown and the wonderful staff there were able to make my dreams come true. I didn't even pick up on things that the staff did, and they suggested that we combine different parts of two dresses together- they could tell by my comments what I liked about each dress. I would have never thought of that idea! When it came to fittings and picking up my dress for the big day, Alexia's staff was timely and responsive. Alexia even came out to speak with us and texted the dress designer on the spot to make sure that my vision could come to life. So thankful for this store and their wonderful employees!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you on creating your custom Liancarlo gown! Thank you so much for all of the kind words and congratulations on your wedding, you looked absolutely amazing!
  • Carolann

Carolann · Married on 06/18/2016

After shopping at Alexia's sister store in Cary and not finding anything that wowed me, I was told Alexia's had some openings from cancellations that afternoon if I wanted to pop in. I went by and was assigned a consultant, and while I was waiting showed my Pinterest board of favorite gowns to Alexia. She asked what I liked about a particular gown and then said "I have something I think you'll like." Go figure, the one she had in mind was "the one." It was a Vera Wang sample dress that I NEVER thought I'd be able to afford in my budget, but she gave me a pretty killer price for committing to it that day. Additional alterations were about of third of the dress price itself (so beware of the dreaded alterations!) but those would have been expensive anywhere. All in all I had a lovely experience and am so happy Alexia and my consultant, Kate, helped me find my dream dress!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

It was such a pleasure to have you as one of our brides. We are so happy that you found your dream dress at our salon and you looked so stunning on your wedding day. Congratulations!!!

Catherine · Married on 05/07/2016

I never expected to find my wedding dress in Raleigh, but Alexia's ended up being the only bridal boutique I visited, and I found and purchased my dress on that first visit. That have an incredible selection, far better than I had thought possible to find locally. Everyone there is so kind and helpful, they never make you feel rushed, and I never felt like I was being sold something - they gave me and my mother space to find the dress. Also, the seamstress I worked with there was phenomenal; I just wish I could use her for everything!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our salon. We loved having you as one of our brides and can’t wait to see photos from your big day!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/07/2015

I had an amazing experience at Alexia’s Bridal! The day I came in for my appointment, there was a Vera Wang trunk show. I described a style I had in mind, and by the third dress I had found the one. I chose a beautiful Vera Wang gown, a dress I would have never chosen until I was asked to step out of the dressing room and into different lighting. I was in love. The staff of Alexia’s Bridal and the Vera Wang representative were all so wonderful. They were all so helpful and made me feel so good about myself (an extremely self-conscious bride-to-be). From booking my appointment, to finding my dress, sipping champagne to celebrate, working on alterations, and finally picking up my dress just weeks before the big day, it was all such a positive experience. Thank you!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Rachel! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the entire process at our salon. We can't wait to see some photos from your big day. Congratulations!!!

Rachel · Married on 06/20/2015

I had a wonderful experience at Alexia's Bridal. Mikaela and Alexia's worked with me in finding a dress. I had found a dress I was fond of but did not like the neck line. They were very willing to customize the dress to make the neckline more modest. They also realized it would be hard for me to come for multiple fittings being as though I live in AZ. They were willing to get all fittings into one weekend so I only had one plane ride to purchase! I ended up going with a different dress at a different boutique but they were just as thrilled that I found a dress. They genuinely care about pleasing a bride not matter what!! Highly, highly recommend Alexia's Bridal.

Sent on 08/30/2014

alice · Married on 03/21/2015

I couldn't have been happier with my experience at Alexias. The space is just lovely with great light, and so many dresses to choose from. I actually chose to go to their store because they carried Lela Rose, a brand that I had seen online, but caught them during a Vera Wang trunk show and ended up with the most beautiful dress.
    Alexias made everything so easy and enjoyable, and their seamstress was amazing. I would definitely recommend shopping with them!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Alice! We loved having the opportunity to help you find your dream gown! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!
  • I

Isabella · Married on 11/15/2014

Monique Lhuillier has always been my dream wedding dress designer but I knew the dresses were a little above my budget. When I called to make an appointment at Lana Addison (Alexia's sister boutique) they told me my budget was big enough to shop for dresses at Alexia's and asked if I would like to make an appointment. I knew Alexia's carried Monique Lhuillier gowns, and despite knowing I would probably completely blow my budget, I made an appointment. When I arrived at Alexia's they asked me what I was envisioning and I told them exactly the ML I'd been pining over; though they didn't have it in the shop, they said they could get it for me to try on...I was a little bummed. My consultant (I wish I remembered her name) was so so sweet, and completely understood my vision. The first dress she brought me was stunning, but didn't quit fit the bill. Luckily, my consultant got creative and decided to have me try on a lace column ML gown, put a huge ML tulle ballgown skirt over it, and added a belt to make it all look like one dress. It sounds crazy, but it was PERFECTION! It was everything; a lace dress with straps, an open back, a tulle ballgown skirt for the ceremony, and the ability to take it off and be comfortable for the reception. I knew immediately it was my dress...or dress and skirt lol Then came the veil. I knew I wanted a gorgeous cathedral length veil, and Alexia herself showed me an exquisite ML. Once again, I fell in love. The price of the veil however, was too much for me; after already exceeding my budget on the dress and skirt, I couldn't justify spending so much more on a veil. I was heartbroken, and then Alexia offered to sell me the floor sample at a steep discount; it was in perfect condition! Victoria did my alterations and she is a master of her craft. My whole experience was amazing! THANK YOU Alexia's for helping me find the dress, skirt, and veil of my dreams. I enthusiastically recommend Alexia's to other brides!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Alexia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Isabella, thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with you and are so happy we were able to help you find your dream gown for your wedding day!

Kathryn · Married on 09/27/2014

Not only was I able to find my Vera Wang wedding dress here but we also were able to find all 5 of my bridesmaids the most beautiful Monique Lhuillier gown as well! Ironically I booked my appointment here last minute after turning up a google search over Thanksgiving break... I had zero intentions of actually finding my dress that day seeing as I had booked another appointment elsewhere for later that afternoon. Everyone here was welcoming and easy to work with. They stayed in touch throughout the year as dresses came in and of course throughout alterations (which also turned out beyond perfect!). My mom even found herself a dress, which turned out to be absolutely stunning as well :) Not sure what we would've done without Alexia's...but glad we didn't have to find out!

Sent on 10/30/2014

I loved my wedding dress and loved working with Brandi! She was great and so attentive to what I wanted. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/28/2014