6021 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27612 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Maggi Bridal

Maggi Bridal is a bridal boutique in Raleigh, NC and has been in existence for 12 years, but as of the beginning of 2011 has been under new ownership. The new managers hope to enhance the boutique's image in the years to come.

Maggi Bridal prides itself on having excellent customer service. The boutique is small and intimate, perfect for a bride who wishes to be the center of attention on her day, which of course every bride should.

bca logo

206 Reviews for Maggi Bridal

Maggi Bridal 1
Maggi Bridal 2

Caitlin · Getting married on 05/23/3025

I worked with Laura, and I couldn't have asked for a better consultant. I first went to David's bridal which was a miserable experience. Once we walked into Maggi Bridal, it was amazing. They are a great group and really listen to your wants. They have alterations within their business so you don't have to take your dress somewhere that you don't trust. Highly recommend their shop!

Nettie Jankoviak · Married on 10/28/2018

No Pressure, Wonderful Experience!

I was so anxious to wedding dress shop. Not feeling 100% comfortable in my own body, and a lot of self-imposed pressure to act and feel a certain way when trying on gowns. The associates at Maggi Bridal assuaged those concerns. I went with my mom and sister, and were greeted by Lauryn. She sat down with us and consulted with me to determine what look I might have had in mind. She then chose some she thought I’d like and I chose some as well. She was very personable and helped me into each gown I tried on. Although I didn’t walk out with a gown on my first visit, one I never would have picked for myself wound up being “the one.” it was an off the rack Justin Alexander that she lovingly referred to as the Gatsby Gown. I went back to Maggi a week later, tried it back on, and that was it! I tried going to several other bridal shops in the area. each one paled in comparison to Maggi. This store has thoughtful, helpful, and attentive associates who are willing to address any questions and concerns you might have. They also suggested a fantastic vendor for alterations.
    Photo credit for this review belongs to FireRose Photography.

Maggi Bridal 3

Maggi Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 6021 Glenwood Avenue Raleigh, NC 27612 See on map
    919-283-5493 (Phone number)
    9197812540 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday and Thursday: 11:00am - 7:00pm Friday: 10am-5pm Saturday: 10am-6pm Wednesday: Open By Select Appointment Only Sunday: CLOSED Monday: Open By Select Appointment Only