Maggi Bridal

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Maggi Bridal is a wedding dress boutique in Raleigh, North Carolina. They have been serving their community and surrounding areas for more than a decade. Every customer is given personalized attention, helping them find their dream dress in their ideal style. The boutique is light and airy with a combination of contemporary and vintage decor. Maggi Bridal has a second location in Asheville, North Carolina.

Maggi Bridal has a large inventory of wedding dresses in different sizes, silhouettes, styles, and colors. They carry several collections including Mikaella Bridal, Lis Simon, Justin Alexander, Lillian West, Sincerity, and more. Every appointment begins with meeting a designated dress specialist who can guide clients through the process. Additional items include belts, hair accessories, jewelry, sample gowns, and veils.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Caitlin Getting married on 05/23/3025
    I worked with Laura, and I couldn't have asked for a better consultant. I first went to David's bridal which was a miserable experience. Once we walked into Maggi Bridal, it was amazing. They are a great group and really listen to your wants. They have alterations within their business so you don't have to take your dress somewhere that you don't trust. Highly recommend their shop!
  • Courtney
    Courtney T. Getting married on 10/23/2022

Dress of my dreams found

I am shocked with how easy it was to find my dress thanks to Alexis at Maggie Bridal! Not only was the appointment process quick and easy, the dress selection was incredible. Just enough dresses and styles to pick from so I wasnt overwhelmed, and a very helpful stylist who made my dreams come true. I cant say enough nice things about my experience and I can’t wait for my dress to come in!
  • Kristen
    Kristen A. Married on 05/14/2022

The BEST Wedding Dress Shopping Experience EVER

I was so nervous about looking for a wedding dress, since I had no idea what style or details I was looking for. My mom and I made an appointment at Maggi Bridal and my intention was just to try on different styles to narrow down what I liked/disliked. We worked with Pamela and she was amazing! The entire studio was reserved for my mom and I, which made us feel so comfortable in the midst of COVID. Pamela was so patient, gave great suggestions, and was open to all the questions and feedback I had. She was so efficient and speedy without making me feel rushed. She has so much knowledge on the different designers and was able to pin down exactly what I wanted in only 8 dresses. I ended up finding my dress (it was the second one I tried on) and I could not have asked for a better experience. I would highly recommend Maggi Bridal!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Sarah & Ben
    60 photos · 07/22/2017
  • Matthew & Lindsay
    25 photos · 06/21/2014

The Royal Banquet & Conference Center The Royal Banquet & Conference Center Banquet Halls

Wonderful client service & selection of beautiful gown!

6021 Glenwood Avenue Raleigh, NC, 27612
9197812898

Tuesday and Thursday: 11:00am - 7:00pm Friday: 10am-5pm Saturday: 10am-6pm Wednesday: Open By Select Appointment Only Sunday: CLOSED Monday: Open By Select Appointment Only
Location of (Maggi Bridal)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding