Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

CC Bridal Atelier provides excellent alteration services in Raleigh, North Carolina. Having over ten years of experience, this company is knowledgeable about bridal gowns and how to make them absolutely perfect for your big day.

The experienced tailors at Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier understand the importance of their work, and they are committed to relieving your stress and giving you exactly what you need. From your first consultation to your final dress fitting, they are there every step of the way ensuring your dream dress is picture perfect. Their dedication to providing clients with the best experience and quality is what they pride themselves on. Dress and attire items offered include:

• Redesigning wedding dresses
  • Custom dresses
  • Custom train
  • Hair accessories
  • Custom Veils

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Heather Married on 07/16/2022

The Queen of Bridal Alterations

Christina was an absolute DREAM to work with. She is extremely knowledgeable and her passion is evident in every stitch of her work. She provided expert guidance to help me make the best decisions for my wedding dress alterations, while giving me the freedom to make the choice that I wanted - totally judgement free. She is professional and consistent in communication. She worked with my timeline and had everything ready well before expected. I am absolutely thrilled with my dress! And her home office is absolutely beautiful and so clean! Trust all the reviews, this was truly a 5 star experience.

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Heather What a beautiful bride to work with and a beautiful gown Thank you for choosing CC Bridal Atelier to alter your beautiful gown
    Hana P. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing!!!

Cristina did an amazing job with helping design my dream wedding dress! She is so talented and passionate about what she does. It was easy to get an appointment and my dress was done early. Thank you so much!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 05/29/2022

MAGICAL experience

Christina is incredibly talented, kind, and a joy to work with. She took my mom's 1980's wedding dress and gave it new life for my wedding this year. She immediately understood my vision for the dress- she not only made it a reality but she also provided some amazing suggestions I would not have thought of on my own. My dress turned out better than I ever could have imagined. She is easy to communicate with, she works fast, and she is very respectful. I absolutely cannot recommend her enough and I can't imagine what my wedding day would be like without the absolute jewel of a dress she crafted for me. Thank you Christina!!

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

What and amazing experience with you
    It was my pleasure to redesign your mom’s wedding dress
    Thank you for choosing CC Bridal Atelier

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

FOREVER AND COMPANY FOREVER AND COMPANY Wedding Planners

Cristina is so wonderful and talented. I've been able to work with her and she really has a talent for creating beautiful, unique dresses for brides. If you are looking for a beautiful custom dress, I highly recommend her!

Three Region Photography Three Region Photography Wedding Photographers

Cristina was an amazing addition to our Styled Shoot in April. When we approached her she was full of energy and inspiration when she created her one-of-a-kind dress for our themed shoot. She was able to incorporate vintage details while using her own stylistic details. I would highly recommend Cristina to create your own unique dress for your big day. Her work is amazing and you'll be mesmerized for years to come.

Joanna Sue Photography Joanna Sue Photography Wedding Photographers

Christina has such great talent! She brings a lot of experience and an eye for detail and beauty. I recently worked with her on a styled shoot and she custom designed the dress to fit our theme. She is so easy to work with and so professional. You will not regret working with her!

7212 Cornett Way Raleigh, NC, 27604
Location of (Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding