Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier Reviews

68 | Raleigh, NC

68 Reviews for Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier

• Leticia

Leticia Rocha · Married on 03/14/2020

Cristina made my vision come true!

Cristina helped me alter my wedding dress, and create a beautiful veil to match. Cristina pours her heart into every little detail of a brides attire, she did such an amazing job altering my dress, creating my beautiful veil to match, even down to the shoes and garments she was helpful and detailed with every little step of a bride to be. Not only is she amazing but such a sweet soul, every alteration appointment felt like a girls day! Can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/30/2020

Estera · Married on 02/08/2020

Cristina is amazing at making your dress the way you imagine it to be. For my dress she had added and taken out material that made my dress look better than it was. It turned out perfect and exactly how I wanted it. I would recommend her to everybody. She knows exactly what you want and she is really patient!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Thank you Estera. You look gorgeous in your wedding dress. Congratulations
    Enjoy your big day. Thank you for your feedback

Michele I. · Married on 02/07/2020

Simply perfection

I was beyond pleased and amazed at Cristina’s work on my wedding AND reception dress!! She PERFECTED my dresses and I will forever be grateful!!!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea Roca · Married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely painless.

Cristina was so easy to work with. She has a great sense of style while also keeping in mind what was possible for my dress. I had a vision and she was able to make it come to life. I had her make a customized bolero and get my very oversized dress to the petite size I needed. I always felt I could tell her exactly how I felt to make my vision come to life. She also knew relatively where my budget was and was able to help me stay within means. She is sooo talented!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Andrea. What a wonderful experience with you. Thank you for letting me to be a part of your wedding day. You looked gorgeous. Congratulations
  • Maggie

Maggie Bock · Married on 12/10/2019

My Favorite Vendor

Cristina was hands down one of my favorite vendors! A friend of mine referred me to her after I was in a panic about finding someone to alter my dress. Cristina was quick to respond to my request about altering my dress and she was always mindful of my timelines for portraits and the wedding itself. Cristina was a magician when it came to making the changes I wanted for my dress and her turnaround time was phenomenal! I loved working with her so much that I got her to alter my rehearsal dinner dress and she did wedding alterations for my mom and sister as well. I was truly sad when I picked my dress up because it was the end of my visits with Cristina. She is the sweetest, most accommodating person I know! Please do yourself a favor and only use Cristina for alterations!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Maggie. What a wonderful and fun experience with you. Always with a big smile and positive. You looked gorgeous, definitely I will miss you coming to appointments. Wish you the best and Congratulations

Kaitlin Kurtz · Married on 11/01/2019

Above and beyond!

Just finished my bridal portrait session at the end of August and my dress couldn’t have been any more perfect! A big thank you to Cristina for her hard work she put in to my dress to complete “the look.” So very very pleased with my alterations from top to bottom and best of all the bustle! I highly recommend her to any future brides!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin. So much fun and joy working with you. Thank you for letting me to be part of your wedding. Congratulations on your big day
  • Brianne

Brianne Ray · Married on 11/01/2019

Absolute BEST

Cristina literally saved my wedding dress! After getting it altered elsewhere it did NOT fit right and I had 2 weeks to get it fixed before my wedding. Cristina saved the day! Her work is perfection, she is flexible with turnaround time, and she charged half of what the other seamstress charged. I only wish I had found her first before I went to someone else! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Brianne. I am so happy that I could fix your dress. It fit perfect and you looked gorgeous, definitely your dream dress. Congratulations

Ellie Dixon · Married on 10/19/2019

Ellie Dixon

Cristina is the best and I cannot say this enough! My dress needed only a few alterations, but the ones I did need were quite complicated. The part I was most nervous about was the hemming because of the intricate lace and the train, but Cristina was able to do EVERYTHING I needed, no problem. We only had to have one round of alterations and then the dress was perfect. She was also able to bustle the dress for me so I could break it down on the dance floor. Cristina also makes hand maid veils for much less expensive than any bridal shop out there! And she also told me that making veils is her favorite part. Please all brides go visit Cristina!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Ellie. I am so happy that I could make your dream dress fit perfect for your special day. You looked gorgeous and happy. Thank you for trusting in my work. Congratulations, I am so happy for you.

Michelle Jepson · Married on 10/05/2019

I had a great experience! She was sweet and told me about all the details as she went.

I love my dress! She worked quickly and I had no problems. I can’t wait for my wedding so everyone can see her great work!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Michelle. You looked gorgeous, beautiful bride, beautiful dress. Thank you for letting me to be a part of your special day.

Deanna Alrutz · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing job.

I brought Cristina a dress several sizes too big and she made it perfect! Also made a custom veil! I loved working with her.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Deanna. What an amazing experience. From a size 12 to a size 4. The dress turned out perfect. Looked gorgeous on you. Beautiful bride, congratulations

Kara Schneider · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Seamstress Ever!

I absolutely love Cristina!! She went above and beyond to make sure my wedding dress fit perfectly and helped me through a stressful situation with my dress! I would give her 100 stars if I could. She is punctual, super friendly, and amazing at what she does. I did a ton of research before picking a seamstress and I am so glad I found Cristina!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Kara. Definitely I will remember you, loved your beautiful dream dress. You rocked that gorgeous dress. Congratulations
  • Kristen

Kristen Pearce · Married on 09/15/2019

Great experience!!

I highly recommend Christina!! She did a wonderful job.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Kristen. You were so sweet and easy to work with you and your mom. Thank you for choosing me to make your dress fit perfect for your special day.
  • Kevin

Monica · Married on 07/19/2019

5 Stars - Amazing work; great value!

Cristina provided a 5 star wedding dress alteration experience from start to finish. She is amazing at what she does. My dress had intricate beading/crystals which were not a problem at all for her. My mermaid dress fit beautifully. She changed the zipper to make it easier to get into, pulled in the top and put little indiscreet buttons for a bustle. Cristina is phenomenal!!! She is very easy going and you feel comfortable your dress is in good hands. Additionally, the value and pricing was much better than other vendors. Thank you Cristina for your exceptional work!! The dress was stunning!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Monica. You looked amazing, gorgeous bride and happy bride as well . I am so happy for you
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend!

Cristina is amazing! I came to her looking for help two weeks before our wedding - yes, two weeks. She fit me in right away and was extremely patient and calming. My dress had lots of lace and she did beautiful work in an unbelievably short period of time. She communicated often, made thoughtful recommendations, and seriously worked magic. I'm still in disbelief! I would highly recommend trusting Cristina!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your feedback. I am so happy that I could help you . You looked gorgeous in your dream dress. So happy for you

Danielle Stone · Married on 05/11/2019

Personalized, excellent service

Cristina's work is wonderful and she was able to manipulate the lace and tulle of my dress so delicately. She adjusted the bodice size, added complimentary lace to the deep v-neck and created a 5-point bustle. Her home was very comfortable for each fitting.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Big thank you , wonderful experience. I am so happy that I could be part of your big day. Congratulations Danielle
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/11/2019

You won’t find anyone better!

I stumbled across Cristina while I was searching frantically for veils. I wanted beading and no lace. The beaded veils I saw at numerous bridal stores just wouldn’t do. I wanted something apparently stores just did not offer. And I needed it pretty quickly for bridal portraits.
    I contacted Cristina and she was able to schedule an appointment with me within a few days. I brought in removable straps from my dress and a head full of ideas. She listened to my ideas for something simple, yet pretty... and not full of pearls. My dress was ivory so I was worried bear colors not being right.
    She got to work right away and started texting pictures! She made a couple corrections per my request and wow. I couldn’t wait to see it!
    I picked up my dress from another seamstress and was quite unhappy with the bustle. I wish I had found Cristina earlier! I contacted her and she was able to squeeze me in immediately to correct my bustle! The dress and custom veil turned out perfectly— and did not cost an insane amount of money! She truly enjoys what she does and is the most talented seamstress I’ve ever seen!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

thank you Lisa for your feedback. I am so happy that I could work with you and made a beautiful veil, the veil you were looking for.

Lakeitra Beard · Married on 05/04/2019

Great work

Everything was perfect! Thanks

Sent on 04/10/2019

Schauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Highly recommend. Christina made my wedding dress smaller and made it beautiful. It was back to me within a week. She does a great job and it’s quick turnaround.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Katelyn H · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience

Christina is amazing! My dress turned out perfectly and I felt extremely comfortable dancing the night away. Christina is kind, easy to communicate with, and made me feel so comfortable with my fittings. She made sure that my dress was exactly the way I wanted it to be. I would absolutely recommend her to my closest friends!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Katelyn. You dress looked amazing, so much fun working with you. Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it

Vena B. · Married on 02/02/2019

No other like her

Cristina is AHHMAZING!! She littlerly did what I wanted her to do. My dress was originally bigger and longer as it was the last stock. When I say Cristina worked magic; she did. She’s also designed an incredibly long drop veil for me. I felt a like a little princess when I tried on my dress and veil. She’s the best !!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you so much. So much fun and joy working with you.Your dress looked amazing on you, that’s what I am looking for , to see my clients happy for the special day
  • Y

Yasmeen Mustafa · Married on 12/29/2018

Nothing but Amazing

She was absolutely incredible.

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Danna

Danna · Married on 12/22/2018

Christina helped me feel amazing in my wedding dress!

I was incredibly nervous to get my wedding dress altered since I was new to the area and didn't have anyone to go with me. Christina immediately put me at ease with how kind and genuinely excited she was to help make sure my dress fit perfectly! She is such a talented individual and made sure everything looked the way I wanted it to. My main concern with the dress was that I needed the shoulders/sleeves to fit well enough that the illusion fabric didn't bunch without restricting movement-as you can see she found the perfect balance! To top it off her prices were extremely reasonable and she had my dress done incredibly fast.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Danna. Such a sweet and gorgeous bride. I appreciate your amazing feedback......Happy moments

Hannah · Married on 12/16/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Cristina was amazing to work with. Not only does she have a beautiful space to work in, but she welcomes you into it and makes you feel comfortable and heard. After taking careful note about my concerns, which included letting out almost all of the seams on my long-sleeve, fitted gown, she gave me an estimate that was extremely reasonable for the amount of work and time she would have to put into the dress. She emphasized that the dress should be exactly how I wanted it to be so that I felt beautiful--and that she would do everything she could to make it that way. I had a second fitting after losing some weight and we determined that she wouldn't have to take the dress out except in the sleeves. She also helped pinpoint a few areas where the fabric buckled and she could fix it to make it more flattering. A few weeks later, I had a dress that fit perfectly and made me feel amazing. After taking away the major and adding a few minor changes, I ended up spending 1/3 of the amount that she originally quoted me. Not only was I extremely please with her craftsmanship, professionalism, and quality of work, I was also blown away by her friendliness and willingness to help me feel the most beautiful on my wedding day. Cristina is extremely talented and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Hannah Congratulations. Gorgeous bride and a wonderful experience with you. Thank for trusting me and letting me to make your dress fit perfect and at the same time comfortable.

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

So helpful!

Cristina was great to work with!! I took my dress to her after another tailor told me what I wanted changed on my dress could not be done. Well, Cristina did it! I would definitely recommend Cristina for tailoring your wedding gown!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Katie. My pleasure working with you and made it perfect for you ,exactly the way you wanted

Kali · Married on 10/27/2018

Cristina is wonderful! Very friendly, great to work with, and great quality. She updated my mom's old dress for me to wear at the rehearsal, created a garter out of the extra fabric, tailored my wedding veil, and altered my wedding dress! Highly recommend. :)

Sent on 10/12/2018

Cristina Chiosa Bridal Atelier's reply:

Thank you Kali. Enjoyed working with you. So much fun with you and your sister as well. Your dress fit you like a glove. Gorgeous bride