Raleigh, Raleigh, NC 27601 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Ashley Vause Events

Ashley Vause Events is an experienced wedding planner in Raleigh, North Carolina that will help take care of ‘day-of’ and ‘month-of’ coordination. Ashley Vause is the owner and lead planner who's been throwing great parties since she was nine years old. She found her calling and enjoys having the opportunity to help couples execute their vision on their special day. Ashley tells all of her clients that they can trust in the investment they are making, knowing a professional is handling one of the biggest days of your life. The goal for Ashley is to ensure your wedding is everything you've been dreaming about. They'll get to know you, your love story and your vision so that they can expertly execute all of the details, manage your vendors and allow you to relax and enjoy the day!

Ashley Vause Events offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
Follow Ashley Vause Events on

69790a883940b236 1485902992668 raleighweddingphotographer imagesbyamberrobinson

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Ashley Vause Events

Lindsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Ashley was a big part in making sure my wedding day was perfect! She's helpful, knowledgeable, and creative. I was so unorganized with my wedding timeline and all the little details and in a matter of minutes she was able to get it all on track and organized which was a big stress reliever!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Sierra · Married on 09/23/2017

Ashley is wonderful! I had done most of my planning when we first spoke but I needed help bringing it all together the way I envisioned. AVE was the best; from contacting vendors months in advance, to coordinating the flow of the ceremony and reception, to taking care of the smallest details, AVE made sure my day was perfect! Ashley spoke with each of my vendors both weeks in advance, and the day of the wedding, to ensure everyone understood the timeline and knew the order of events. I would highly recommend this coordinator to absolutely anyone who is looking for quality assistance for his/her big day!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Melis · Married on 08/12/2017

Ashley was an amazing day of coordinator! I was planning a wedding from the west coast for the east coast, which was extremely challenging. However, Ashley was great at texting and emailing to keep me in the loop, and made the whole experience hassle free. She was able to visit the venue a few times with me and with my family. She gave great suggestions and had wonderful ideas, and kept everyone on the same page. She made everything seamless.
    During the week of the wedding, she made a fantastic day-of timeline that was executed perfectly. During the rehearsal, she was able to conduct our rather large and excited wedding party into a quick and informative rehearsal so that we could enjoy the party afterwards!
    The wedding itself was amazing. I did not have to worry about any moving parts, as Ashely and her team had everything covered from set up, to the ceremony, wedding toasts and bouquet toss. Her and her team took care of everything without any of us realizing it.
    I am so thankful she was able to help us with our special day, and I truly recommend her services to anyone looking for a day of coordinator!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Award

Ashley Vause Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Radiant Beauty Makeup by Ashley
    Radiant Beauty Makeup by Ashley Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ashley Vause Events does beautiful work and will help to make your wedding day uniquely you!

• Fords Fluent N' Food Catering
    Fords Fluent N' Food Catering Wedding Caterers

We love Ashely Vause Events. We got to work with her and I have to say she is stellar with communication, she is beyond sweet and a joy to work with. Her hard work and dedication have made its way throughout the vendor world and I am happy to say that I know and have worked with her!

• Love Cake
    Love Cake Wedding Cakes

Ashley has been a pleasure to work with. I have worked with her on a few projects now and find her to be thorough, detail oriented, flexible, and professional. On top of that, her disposition is calming and friendly, which I think are great qualities to have on your wedding day. I highly recommend Ashley and look forward to working with again.

• Raleigh Raleigh, North Carolina, 27601 See on map