12 Reviews for Ashley Vause Events

Event Design (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
12 Ashley Vause Events Reviews

Ashley was a big part in making sure my wedding day was perfect! She's helpful, knowledgeable, and creative. I was so unorganized with my wedding timeline and all the little details and in a matter of minutes she was able to get it all on track and organized which was a big stress reliever!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley is wonderful! I had done most of my planning when we first spoke but I needed help bringing it all together the way I envisioned. AVE was the best; from contacting vendors months in advance, to coordinating the flow of the ceremony and reception, to taking care of the smallest details, AVE made sure my day was perfect! Ashley spoke with each of my vendors both weeks in advance, and the day of the wedding, to ensure everyone understood the timeline and knew the order of events. I would highly recommend this coordinator to absolutely anyone who is looking for quality assistance for his/her big day!

Profile Picture Sierra, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley was an amazing day of coordinator! I was planning a wedding from the west coast for the east coast, which was extremely challenging. However, Ashley was great at texting and emailing to keep me in the loop, and made the whole experience hassle free. She was able to visit the venue a few times with me and with my family. She gave great suggestions and had wonderful ideas, and kept everyone on the same page. She made everything seamless.
During the week of the wedding, she made a fantastic day-of timeline that was executed perfectly. During the rehearsal, she was able to conduct our rather large and excited wedding party into a quick and informative rehearsal so that we could enjoy the party afterwards!
The wedding itself was amazing. I did not have to worry about any moving parts, as Ashely and her team had everything covered from set up, to the ceremony, wedding toasts and bouquet toss. Her and her team took care of everything without any of us realizing it.
I am so thankful she was able to help us with our special day, and I truly recommend her services to anyone looking for a day of coordinator!

Profile Picture Melis, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

We used Ashley for the Day of Coordinator and we are very happy with the excellent service she and her team provided. She was on top of every detail, coordinating with the vendors prior to the weeding and during the setup of the venue. They really made the day go smoothly and worry free for this mother of the bride!

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley Vause and her team were absolutely amazing to have on our wedding day and throughout our wedding planning process! Having her contact and coordinate all of our vendors, giving us recommendations and advice throughout the wedding planning process, and staying to support us throughout our entire wedding day and night was something that we could never put a price on! She was truly invaluable in making our wedding the most special day ever!

Profile Picture Miranda, 4/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals
3.0

We hired Ashley Vause late due to a tricky situation with our venue coordinator possibly leaving her position. We liked her right away. Helpful. Organized. Responsive. We had all of the details done, vendors booked, decorations bought/assembled, google docs shared. She just needed to be apprised of our vision, brought up to date about where we were and what the day should look like. We had phone calls, many emails & texts. We were excited to have her be part of our day. On the day itself there were issues (some listed below). Given Ashley had 2 people on her team helping her, these should have been addressed and handled with more awareness, more swiftly & efficiently. 1) Her team was not introduced to us. We didn’t know who the 2 members were and had to ask very late in the day. 2) Being a 2-bride wedding, one of the brides was in a different area and didn’t see Ashley (or team) until right before the ceremony at 4:30PM. 3) Head Table place cards were not put out. When this was noticed by us (right before the ceremony) we were told they didn’t know what those cards were for (!). They were later placed in the right order but backwards from what was stated on the google doc (which she had access to), so key family members were at the back of the ballroom and we had our backs to the majority of the guests. On the day sadly we don’t think she and her team were seasoned enough to deal with a wedding for 100 Guests. With 3 people on her team total PLUS the venue coordinator, there was ample assistance to handle unexpected events, carry out the necessary details agreed ahead of time and to touch base throughout the day. What happened is frustrating because it could have been avoided (simple team intro and inventory of decorations for a start). Ashley is simply not experienced enough for where she claims to be. We would recommend her but only if you have the family or the time on the day itself to manage/oversee your expectations of her (which we did not).

Profile Picture Kathy, 3/25/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Working with Ashley Vause was absolutely wonderful! You don't need another Pinterest board for your wedding day, you need Ashley Vause. She is so personable and sweet, courteous, knowledgeable, and has an absolute gift for what she does. Upon communication, everything was prompt and organized and made everything so effortless. It really was an honor to work with her and it is apparent that she is made for this work. Look no further, Ashley is your girl!

Profile Picture Mary , 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley and her staff were truly invaluable on our wedding day. I was initially going to try to coordinate the day myself or use relatives, but I quickly realized it would not be considerate to my relatives and I didn't have the bandwidth to support it myself. Ashley and her staff arrived early and took pictures of my reception venue, which helped me discover an issue and we were able to get it fixed so everything looked perfect. She also coordinated the wedding party and ensured all the vendors were prepared and served as a point of contact for questions. They also helped pack up after the wedding and the reception so we could leave and not worry about clean up. Ashley and her staff were super helpful and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Brandy, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I used Ashley Vause Events for my wedding weekend coordination. I had done most of the planning myself but wanted someone to help keep things on track for the rehearsal and wedding, and Ashley did that and more. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she reached out to all vendors and ensured that all had what they needed, and she developed a timeline to share with everyone so that the day would be set up and ready to go without any flaws.

On the day of, she and her girls were there to greet vendors, keep the groom and groomsmen on track, and make sure the wedding party was as calm and collected as possible. She even packed my moms car with all decorations we brought and the gifts we received without us knowing, so when the event was over, everyone was able to leave without needing to collect belongings. It was the little things like that and like them having bottles of water for the bride and groom during pictures that made a big difference.

I'm grateful that we had AVE there to help make our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Abby, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley made our day awesome - she made sure every detail was perfect, handled everything from wedding morning muffins to the bouquets, photos, everything. Absolutely could not have made it through the day and the whole even without her. Cannot recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Lou Anne, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley with Ashley Vause Events planned the wedding for my daughter and her staff created a wonderful day-of coordination experience. Their team arrived before the ceremony and handled everything from set up to organizing the wedding party throughout the day, they were there until the end of the night and even packed the car with gifts for the bride and groom. My experience was excellent!

Profile Picture User7861334, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley Vause Events (AVE) coordinated the wedding plans and day-of coordination for my daughter’s wedding and I was very pleased. Hiring AVE really alleviated the stress of organizing the details and vendor recommendations. On the day of the wedding, the AVE staff arrived early and coordinated all of the vendor arrivals and details so that we could enjoy the day without attending to the details. I was particularly pleased with attention to detail and friendliness of the AVE staff during the arrival of our 125 guests. I had several comments on the professionalism of the team from both vendors and bridal party members and family. The AVE staff kept the bridal party and groomsmen on track with timelines and ensured that vendors and bridal party members were in place at the appropriate times. The staff was there until the end of the evening assisting with details such as packing up gifts and checking with our venue on final details. I gladly recommend AVE to other brides and Mothers or Family who are looking for help with their big day.

Profile Picture Sherrie, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals