The Styling Stewardess Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 79 Reviews
View more information

Leora G. Married on 10/23/2021

Beautiful HAMU!!!

Working with Styling Stewardess for my wedding was wonderful! Our stylists were Mia, Ruby and Monica and all of them did just a great job. They listened to what everyone wanted and delivered perfectly. They finished on time and ensured we were picture perfect and that it would last all night long! Kaleigh was easy to work with and coordinate with and everything was very clear. I would highly recommend the Styling Stewardess, and especially Mia!

The Styling Stewardess's reply:

Hi Leora! Thank you so much for taking the time to write the sweetest review! Our stylists equally loved working with all of you! Congratulations!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle D. Married on 08/06/2021

The STyling Stewardess Dallas - Best Wedding Hair & Make Up!!

All the girls at The Styling Stewardess were AMAZING!!!! Everyone's hair and make-up looked beyond gorgeous and we all received so many compliments!

They are so easy to work with and have an amazing team!

Kaleigh and Ashley are THE BEST!!!

You should 100% book with them if you are planning a wedding in the Dallas area. I cannot recommend them enough!
    Abbey Married on 07/31/2021

The best ever!

I highly recommend Kaleigh and Ashley at The Styling Stewardess! They are FANTASTIC and so talented! They recently did our hair and makeup for my wedding on July 31 at The Mansion!! Best decision ever!!! Everyone looked stunning!!! Call Kaleigh now!!!

The Styling Stewardess's reply:

Hi Abbey! This means so much to us! Thank you for letting us be a part of your day...your photos were GORGEOUS!
    Jaime E. Married on 04/10/2021

The best hair and makeup in Dallas!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about The Styling Stewardess. Kayleigh is so professional and made the whole process so easy. They were one of the first vendors I booked for my wedding because I had heard such good things, and good hair and make up was very important to me! I could not have loved everything more! All of the girls were so great - I had had 12 bridesmaids, so making everyone happy and keeping things on time is no easy task. Everyone absolutely loved their hair and make up, and they were so efficient and kept everyone on time. We really appreciated how much the makeup artists catered to the individual preferences of each person and how they like to wear their makeup, from coloring and eyeliner style, etc. It makes such a difference to work with a makeup artist who is receptive to what you like and don't like. We all also loved that individual false lashes, I personally think those look SO much better and I was so happy that that is what they offered! As the bride, I worked with Holly and she was so wonderful, I absolutely loved her. She kept me calm and was so helpful. She made tweaks to my hair and makeup to get it just how I wanted and was so accommodating. She was also so great doing all the girls touch ups at the end. She is just the best! I could not have been happier, I loved working with The Styling Stewardess all and would do it again in a heartbeat!
    Kathryn P. Married on 03/27/2021

10/10 Wedding Hair and Makeup

I am beyond grateful for The Styling Stewardess! Ashley did my hair and makeup for both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding and she did a phenomenal job. Ashley was so sweet every time I met with her. She created the vision I wanted for my rehearsal dinner and made my wedding makeup look flawless. She even cut my hair extensions on the day of my hair and makeup trial! The day of the wedding Ashley calmed my nerves and made me feel like the prettiest girl alive. All of my bridesmaids were happy with how their hair and makeup looked, which is a difficult thing to do! They said this was the best makeup they have ever had done for a wedding! I would highly recommend The Styling Stewardess for any event. They were well organized, on time, and a fun group to work with!
  • Laurel
    Laurel B. Married on 02/20/2021

The Styling Stewardess = THE BEST

A huge THANK YOU and a five-star review go out to Kayleigh and her team at The Styling Stewardess. I cannot put into words how beautiful I felt on my wedding day and owe so much of that to Kayleigh :) I loved getting to know Kayleigh during my trial session and the rest of her sweet team on the wedding day. There were 9 of us getting both hair and makeup on wedding day, and these girls were efficient! HMU is definitely a higher cost than I expected in the planning process, but totally worth it.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra D. Married on 01/30/2021

Best Wedding Hair & Makeup In DFW!!

I was fortunate to have Ashley do my wedding hair/makeup for my bridals and on my wedding day - she was so meticulous and made sure I loved everything she was doing! So easy to talk to and makes you feel and look like the prettiest girl in the room! On wedding day, she asked me if I wanted to change anything up, and executed all minor changes perfectly. She’s as sweet as can be and answers all of your questions always!

Ashley and her team on wedding day were punctual, professional, and just overall, FUN to get glammed with! They roll with the punches with any problem that arises, but still manages to stay on schedule and make us look BEAUTIFUL! I could not recommend this team more to do your glam for any occasion. ❤️
  • Sparky
    Sparky F. Married on 06/27/2020

Incredible

Kaleigh and her team are ABSOLUTELY the best crew to have on your side during your wedding day!!! From the moment they arrive they are personable and professional. We loved everything about our experience and can't recommend them enough. They are willing to travel, amazing with communication, and above all, receptive to the wishes of their clients. BOOK THEM ASAP!!

WE LOVE KALEIGH!!!
  • Kristin
    Kristin S. Married on 04/04/2020

The BEST in DFW for Hair and Make-Up!

The Styling Stewardess was one of my favorite wedding vendors we hired. Mia did my hair and make-up and she NAILED it- like I couldn't have been happier. I felt so beautiful! I cried, sweat, danced intensely, and it was raining at the end of the night, but somehow my hair/make-up stayed totally FLAWLESS. The rest of the stylists were equally amazing! I had 8 bridesmaids, 3 sisters, and 3 moms get HAMU done, and they were all thrilled. They stayed on schedule the entire time and were so pleasant to be around. I also worked with Ashley throughout the planning process (which was long as we postponed twice) and she was so incredibly sweet and understanding. I could not recommend the Styling Stewardess enough!

The Styling Stewardess's reply:

Hi Kristen! Thank you so much for such a thorough review! We are SO happy that you loved your hair and makeup! You were such a joy to work with and we are grateful you chose us! Thank you!
    Eden K. Married on 01/04/2020

Beauty Queens!

I am so glad that I chose The Styling Stewardess as my wedding day stylists. Not only are they incredibly talented, but the stylists are so kind and easy to work with. They listened well to what each girl envisioned for their hair and makeup and perfectly executed each service! Everyone loved their hair and makeup! No complaints. I am so thankful for The Styling Stewardess and the role they played in my special day.
    Mallory D. Married on 11/02/2019

The Styling Stewardess is the BEST

The team was on time and executed exactly what I asked for along with my bridesmaids. They were super easy to work with and very accommodating. You will NOT be disappointed!!!
    Brittany Married on 10/19/2019

Thanks for a wonderful wedding day!

Everything went great on wedding day, and I really appreciated the quick responses to all our questions before wedding day as well! All the girls were very professional, arrived right on time and did a wonderful job making us look our best! I can’t thank you and your team enough!
    Kara Married on 10/05/2019

Made me feel beautiful!

I would recommend The Styling Stewardess to ANYONE!! Kaleigh was incredibly responsive, dealt with my endless amounts of questions, and was extremely proactive and organized. The number of hair and makeup services shifted considerably from when I had originally booked Kaleigh and her team, and she was able to accomodate without much trouble (at least that I could see!). It was a huge relief to know that my hair/makeup team had everything under control, especially when wedding planning felt overwhelming. I ended up doing two trials with Kaleigh and she nailed my vision EXACTLY. On the day of my wedding, Kaleigh and her team were the first to our location (at 6:30 AM, no less!), which kept us on track as we had a LOT of HMU to get through that day!! I cannot recommend The Styling Stewardess enough - they made the day so easy and made my feel BEAUTIFUL!!
  • Laura
    Laura A. Married on 09/14/2019

The best mua team!

The Styling Stewardess team was the BEST! They were in charge of getting my 6 bridemaids ready. They were prompt and set up right away. Sharon and Holly were amazing at hair and makeup. ALL of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. They looked beautiful!! Thank you ladies for making my big day less stressful. I HIGHLY recommend this amazing team!
  • Brittney
    Brittney T. Married on 09/14/2019

Kaleigh is a wizard

-- Cross posted --

I cannot recommend Kaleigh enough! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement session in November 2018. I literally showed her one picture, and she brought my vision to life. I honestly could not believe how great my engagement photos turned out thanks to Kaleigh's incredible makeup/hair skills.

I plan to hire Kaleigh and her team for my wedding (as long as they're still available!!), simply because her work is TOP NOTCH!
    Cindy Married on 06/29/2019

Great Hair/ Make-up Team

We loved working with Kaleigh and her great team. Everyone turned out stunning with both hair and make up. My daughter was very pleased and we loved our look! Very professional and every detail was planned in advance!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/14/2019

Personalized hair and make-up

I used the Styling Stewardess (Specifically Sharon) for my wedding and she was incredible! I did a trial with her and she worked so well with my vision and also what worked well with my hair style, face shape, skin, etc. She traveled to my hotel the morning of and not only provided a great service, but she is so sweet and easy to talk to. I highly recommend this company, very easy to work with!
  • Melissa
    Melissa G. Married on 06/08/2019

Can't recommend enough!

So glad I chose Styling Stewardess to do mine and my bridesmaids hair and make up for my wedding earlier this summer. They did an amazing job, everyone felt beautiful and glamorous but still looked like themselves! They were timely and professional and it was a great experience! Shout out to Gretchen who did my hair and make up - she was so sweet and felt like a friend! My hair and make up also stayed all day which was a miracle! Definitely recommend!!
    Mindy Married on 03/30/2019

The Most Perfect Hair and Make Up Service

I can't thank Kaleigh Caver, Ashley Pro and the Styling Stewardess team enough! From the first time I met Kaleigh, I knew I wanted her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She did my hair and makeup for engagement photos, bridal portraits, rehearsal dinner and the wedding day and I looked better than I could have ever imagined for each. Kaleigh is amazing and her work speaks for itself, she does flawless makeup and intricate gorgeous hair. Not only did I look my best, but my family and bridesmaids also did as well. I received many comments that I had the most beautiful group of bridesmaids and that in part was due to Kaleigh, Ashley and team. The Styling Stewardess team is professional and fun and I wouldn't have wanted any other group with me on my wedding day. I had over 20 people getting their hair and makeup done on the wedding day and we were ready right on time, if not early. The team is kept to a high standard as they take initiative and go to continuing education courses and conventions to keep their skills up to date. I would highly recommend Kaleigh, Ashley and the rest of the Styling Stewardess team to anyone needing hair or makeup services done.
    Michelle Married on 12/01/2018

We were very pleased with the service, promptness and price.

We had the best team of stylists (Sharon, Amy, Bailey, Gretchen and Blakelee). They listened to what each bridesmaid wanted and did exactly what they asked for. Sharon took the best care of my daughter, the bride, and she felt so beautiful and was pleased with the way her wedding party looked. All of the stylists were so kind, patient, warm and friendly. Kaleigh is very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend Styling Stewardesses!
  • Meg
    Meg C. Married on 11/18/2018

Brought my hair and makeup vision to life!

I hired The Styling Stewardess for my bridal portraits and my wedding hair and makeup. I was blown away with how well Kaleigh brought my Pinterest vision to life! She was able to create exactly what I wanted, twice! For both the bridal portraits and my wedding day, both looks were perfect held up flawlessly throughout the day. As a girl that doesn't normally wear a lot of makeup, she created a natural, yet glamorous look that was exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Kaleigh and her team- Sharon and Brittany were wonderful too! Overall, The Styling Stewardess was very professional, provided prompt responses, and was easy to work with in planning the day. Couldn't have picked a better hair and makeup company.
    Mackenzie Married on 11/03/2018

Went above and beyond!!

Kaleigh was so great to work with!! She did both my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and my wedding day and did such a great job!! I showed her just one picture of how I wanted my hair to look and she made it look even better than the picture!! She did my makeup beautifully! She made me look like a more glammed version of myself! She is so great and makes sure she knows exactly what you envision your hair and makeup to look like and really makes it happen. She is very timely and replies quickly! Her team did a great job as well on my bridesmaids hair and makeup! They asked me what I had in mind and then also made sure to get their input as well!! Would highly recommend Kaleigh and her team!!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey C. Married on 10/20/2018

Everything I hoped for

When looking for HAMU, I thought it to be the hardest part of my wedding planning process. Originally from Dallas but the wedding to be set in Tyler, Texas my search became more difficult due to travel and miles. After emailing several options, I finally selected The Styling Stewardess. The best decision I could've made. Kaleigh and her team were so welcoming and helpful from start to finish. Willing to travel and accommodate all of my needs. I booked services for engagements, bridals, and day of. Kaleigh was quick to respond to scheduling, day of schedule details, etc. Holly, Amie, and Speshal made my bridesmaids, mothers, and myself feel calm and beautiful when the big day arrived. Grateful for these ladies and would recommend them 100%.
  • Claire
    Claire L. Married on 09/15/2018

These girls ROCKED my wedding!!!

Kaleigh and her team were AMAZING!!! I first got to know them when they did my hair and make up for a friends wedding. I was thrilled to find out that they travel to go to weddings and that they were willing to travel to Cannon Beach, Oregon for my wedding! They were super flexible and professional each step of the way. I felt stunning on my wedding day and all of my bridesmaids looked so beautiful. I highly recommend them!!!
    Liz Married on 08/25/2018

Best experience ever - such a talented team!

Kaleigh and Holly were BEYOND amazing to work with. You couldn’t ask for two more talented, efficient, and kind individuals. They flew all the way to Portland, ME (at the most reasonable cost imaginable), to provide their quality services to my bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law and me. As a bride, you dream of looking your best on your wedding day, but Kaleigh went above and beyond my wildest dreams and truly had me feeling like a queen. They were also both wonderful at calming my nerves the morning of, and making it an enjoyable experience. It’s nerve racking having your hair and make-up done by someone who has never met you before. But these two you can trust 100% to deliver exactly what you want after showing them a simple photograph. Each one of my bridesmaids were SO happy with both their hair and make-up – and they never had a trial like I did! A friend of a friend had given me the referral, and I couldn’t have been luckier! It is my pleasure to give Kaleigh and Holly (and I’m sure the rest of them are just as good!) my highest of recommendations!