The Styling Stewardess Reviews

The Styling Stewardess 4
The Styling Stewardess 5

Eden Kirk · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Beauty Queens!

I am so glad that I chose The Styling Stewardess as my wedding day stylists. Not only are they incredibly talented, but the stylists are so kind and easy to work with. They listened well to what each girl envisioned for their hair and makeup and perfectly executed each service! Everyone loved their hair and makeup! No complaints. I am so thankful for The Styling Stewardess and the role they played in my special day.

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney Twilley · Married on 09/14/2019

Kaleigh is a wizard

-- Cross posted --

I cannot recommend Kaleigh enough! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement session in November 2018. I literally showed her one picture, and she brought my vision to life. I honestly could not believe how great my engagement photos turned out thanks to Kaleigh's incredible makeup/hair skills.

I plan to hire Kaleigh and her team for my wedding (as long as they're still available!!), simply because her work is TOP NOTCH!

The Styling Stewardess 6
    Sent on 02/04/2019

Cindy · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Hair/ Make-up Team

We loved working with Kaleigh and her great team. Everyone turned out stunning with both hair and make up. My daughter was very pleased and we loved our look! Very professional and every detail was planned in advance!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah B · Married on 06/14/2019

Personalized hair and make-up

I used the Styling Stewardess (Specifically Sharon) for my wedding and she was incredible! I did a trial with her and she worked so well with my vision and also what worked well with my hair style, face shape, skin, etc. She traveled to my hotel the morning of and not only provided a great service, but she is so sweet and easy to talk to. I highly recommend this company, very easy to work with!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Glassman · Married on 06/08/2019

Can't recommend enough!

So glad I chose Styling Stewardess to do mine and my bridesmaids hair and make up for my wedding earlier this summer. They did an amazing job, everyone felt beautiful and glamorous but still looked like themselves! They were timely and professional and it was a great experience! Shout out to Gretchen who did my hair and make up - she was so sweet and felt like a friend! My hair and make up also stayed all day which was a miracle! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Mindy · Married on 03/30/2019

The Most Perfect Hair and Make Up Service

I can't thank Kaleigh Caver, Ashley Pro and the Styling Stewardess team enough! From the first time I met Kaleigh, I knew I wanted her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She did my hair and makeup for engagement photos, bridal portraits, rehearsal dinner and the wedding day and I looked better than I could have ever imagined for each. Kaleigh is amazing and her work speaks for itself, she does flawless makeup and intricate gorgeous hair. Not only did I look my best, but my family and bridesmaids also did as well. I received many comments that I had the most beautiful group of bridesmaids and that in part was due to Kaleigh, Ashley and team. The Styling Stewardess team is professional and fun and I wouldn't have wanted any other group with me on my wedding day. I had over 20 people getting their hair and makeup done on the wedding day and we were ready right on time, if not early. The team is kept to a high standard as they take initiative and go to continuing education courses and conventions to keep their skills up to date. I would highly recommend Kaleigh, Ashley and the rest of the Styling Stewardess team to anyone needing hair or makeup services done.

The Styling Stewardess 7
    Sent on 06/29/2019

Michelle B · Married on 12/01/2018

We were very pleased with the service, promptness and price.

We had the best team of stylists (Sharon, Amy, Bailey, Gretchen and Blakelee). They listened to what each bridesmaid wanted and did exactly what they asked for. Sharon took the best care of my daughter, the bride, and she felt so beautiful and was pleased with the way her wedding party looked. All of the stylists were so kind, patient, warm and friendly. Kaleigh is very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend Styling Stewardesses!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Meg

Meg Clemencich · Married on 11/18/2018

Brought my hair and makeup vision to life!

I hired The Styling Stewardess for my bridal portraits and my wedding hair and makeup. I was blown away with how well Kaleigh brought my Pinterest vision to life! She was able to create exactly what I wanted, twice! For both the bridal portraits and my wedding day, both looks were perfect held up flawlessly throughout the day. As a girl that doesn't normally wear a lot of makeup, she created a natural, yet glamorous look that was exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Kaleigh and her team- Sharon and Brittany were wonderful too! Overall, The Styling Stewardess was very professional, provided prompt responses, and was easy to work with in planning the day. Couldn't have picked a better hair and makeup company.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 11/03/2018

Went above and beyond!!

Kaleigh was so great to work with!! She did both my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and my wedding day and did such a great job!! I showed her just one picture of how I wanted my hair to look and she made it look even better than the picture!! She did my makeup beautifully! She made me look like a more glammed version of myself! She is so great and makes sure she knows exactly what you envision your hair and makeup to look like and really makes it happen. She is very timely and replies quickly! Her team did a great job as well on my bridesmaids hair and makeup! They asked me what I had in mind and then also made sure to get their input as well!! Would highly recommend Kaleigh and her team!!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Craig Brownlow · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything I hoped for

When looking for HAMU, I thought it to be the hardest part of my wedding planning process. Originally from Dallas but the wedding to be set in Tyler, Texas my search became more difficult due to travel and miles. After emailing several options, I finally selected The Styling Stewardess. The best decision I could've made. Kaleigh and her team were so welcoming and helpful from start to finish. Willing to travel and accommodate all of my needs. I booked services for engagements, bridals, and day of. Kaleigh was quick to respond to scheduling, day of schedule details, etc. Holly, Amie, and Speshal made my bridesmaids, mothers, and myself feel calm and beautiful when the big day arrived. Grateful for these ladies and would recommend them 100%.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Claire

Claire Lewis King · Married on 09/15/2018

These girls ROCKED my wedding!!!

Kaleigh and her team were AMAZING!!! I first got to know them when they did my hair and make up for a friends wedding. I was thrilled to find out that they travel to go to weddings and that they were willing to travel to Cannon Beach, Oregon for my wedding! They were super flexible and professional each step of the way. I felt stunning on my wedding day and all of my bridesmaids looked so beautiful. I highly recommend them!!!

The Styling Stewardess 8
    The Styling Stewardess 9
    The Styling Stewardess 10
    The Styling Stewardess 11
    The Styling Stewardess 12
    Sent on 12/30/2018

Liz · Married on 08/25/2018

Best experience ever - such a talented team!

Kaleigh and Holly were BEYOND amazing to work with. You couldn’t ask for two more talented, efficient, and kind individuals. They flew all the way to Portland, ME (at the most reasonable cost imaginable), to provide their quality services to my bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law and me. As a bride, you dream of looking your best on your wedding day, but Kaleigh went above and beyond my wildest dreams and truly had me feeling like a queen. They were also both wonderful at calming my nerves the morning of, and making it an enjoyable experience. It’s nerve racking having your hair and make-up done by someone who has never met you before. But these two you can trust 100% to deliver exactly what you want after showing them a simple photograph. Each one of my bridesmaids were SO happy with both their hair and make-up – and they never had a trial like I did! A friend of a friend had given me the referral, and I couldn’t have been luckier! It is my pleasure to give Kaleigh and Holly (and I’m sure the rest of them are just as good!) my highest of recommendations!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Perri · Married on 08/03/2018

Hire them!!

Kaleigh and her girls absolutely killed it. She did my hair and makeup for bridals and she, Jenna and Holly did my wedding hair/makeup as well as my bridesmaids. They were so easy to work with, patient with requests and talented at what they do. Our hair and makeup lasted all day long. Something I didn't realize was that a huge part of your wedding day is spent with the hair and makeup team. That being said, I am so thankful that Kaleigh, Holly and Jenna were with my girlfriends and I on the day of my wedding. After my wedding, one of my bridesmaids immediately hired them for her wedding. The Styling Stewardess was recommended to me by a friend on social media and she went on and on about how wonderful they are. I'm so happy that I can now do the same and recommend them as the BEST squad to take care of any and all hair and makeup needs.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Alison · Married on 07/14/2018

Kaleigh and her girls were absolutely awesome! The Styling Stewardess is a perfect mix of fun and professionalism. They first did my sister's wedding and traveled all the way to oklahoma for it! During my bridal portraits, Kaleigh willing drove and hour to my house to do my hair and makeup for the pictures.

The day of the wedding ran so smoothly because of them! I had a hot July wedding and they did all updos for 18 girls!! That is a ton! One of Kaleigh's girls actually got a flat tire on the way to our house so we were originally behind schedule. Kaleigh, being so wonderful, called another girl to come fill in for her! She came on a moment's notice and we caught up to schedule easily!

Kaleigh then came with us to church to do touchups there! the church was 40 minutes away from where we got ready! She stayed right up until I walked down the aisle to make sure everything looked perfect!

I cannot tell you how important this part of your wedding is and the Styling Stewardess is the perfect company for any bride!

The Styling Stewardess 13
    The Styling Stewardess 14
    The Styling Stewardess 15
    Sent on 08/11/2018

Kaylee · Married on 06/30/2018

The Styling Stewardess is such a great hair/make up business to use! Scheduling and communication with them was so simple. They were always so kind! I did my trial for my bridal portraits and the results for the trial and wedding day were perfect. I did not have to worry that it would look different than my trial. Holly and Gretchen were my "day of" girls and they were so sweet. They tended to every girls needs and cared for exactly what they wanted. My mom and sisters just showed them pictures of what they wanted and they were able to do it! They helped to make the wedding day so fun and special!

The Styling Stewardess 16
    The Styling Stewardess 17
    Sent on 07/30/2018

Leslie · Married on 04/20/2018

Fantastic experience working with Kaleigh from the Styling Stewardess team! From the trial run to the morning of, it was such a breeze from communication, planning, and executing. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and felt absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend the Styling Stewardess team and can’t wait for the opportunity to have their services again!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Katie · Married on 12/16/2017

Kaleigh and her crew did an amazing job! I had heard about them from several people around me. I had quite a large wedding party and they conquered it all including my mom, mother-in-law, and a Grandma thrown in the mix last minute. Lots of different hair styles to work with, and everyone looked so natural but beautifully sassy at the same time ;). Everyone still raves about our hair and makeup looks from the wedding. They were such fun girls and laid back too, providing a fun environment for us all morning. So very accommodating, efficient, and easy. My mom and I also had a trial run with Kaleigh which was great. She took her time to do both hair/makeup for us both one evening and we got time to figure out what we wanted and ask our questions! They were very flexible too with wedding-day changes, nuances, etc.

Would recommend them to anyone!! The very best!

The Styling Stewardess 18
    The Styling Stewardess 19
    Sent on 01/06/2018

Carolyn · Married on 11/22/2017

I was so pleased with Kaleigh’s services!!! From the very beginning, she was very detailed and answered all of my questions. I feel like that really set her apart. She was so sweet to meet me in person and show me her studio before we even signed the contract.
    She was always so thorough, on time and very professional. She never gave me a reason to be worried as you had taken care of everything. The day of the wedding, I was so impressed with her work. She were early, organized and in a happy mood. I couldn’t believe she made a timeline for the day of the wedding and actually stayed on time. I don’t think many people can do that. I LOVED my makeup and hair the day of the wedding! I got so many compliments and the eyeshadow was amazing!!!!!!! My cousin (MOH) loved her work as well! She said herself that if she ever has an event, Kaleigh will be her top pick! All in all, I was so happy to have selected Kaleigh as my hair and makeup artist. She made my day all the more special and helped me create very special memories. :) You definitely need to book Kaleigh!! You won’t regret it!! SHE IS THE BEST!!!

- Carolyn Ramirez (Medina)
    Wedding date: 11/22/2017

Sent on 01/09/2018

Kate · Married on 11/11/2017

Can’t say enough good things about Kaleigh and her team! They were super accomadating when working with each of my bridesmaids specific looks! Everyone look amazing and felt their best! I was so happy with the way Kaleigh was able to see a picture of what I wanted and recreate the look on me! Would recommend them to any bride looking for a great team of stylist for their big day!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Wow - these girls are so wonderful! They were timely, they did GREAT work and made all of my 10 bridesmaids and 2 mothers look stunning!! I had 3 girls day of and they were so accommodating, fun to talk to, and overall made my day so much easier. I would highly recommend them to someone who is looking for great value and customer service as well as a killer finished product!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Claire · Married on 08/18/2017

I used The Styling Stewardess for hair and makeup for my engagements, bridals and wedding day. Kaleigh and her team did a fabulous job each time! They also did wedding day hair and makeup for my mom and sisters. They were very attentive to what each of us wanted and everyone loved the end results. We especially loved how our makeup stayed on and looked perfect all night long!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Lexie · Married on 07/22/2017

Kaleigh was amazing throughout the entire process!! From her flexibility when trying to schedule trial runs to really listening to how I wanted my make up and hair styled... I can't say enough good things! Her and her team are sweet, professional, and super talented!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/17/2017

My wedding day was absolutely perfect! Kaleigh and her Styling Stewardess crew were organized, timely, thorough, and fun. Kaleigh and her crew helped make my wedding day relaxing and special! I was greatly pleased with my hair and makeup, and the hair and makeup of my wedding party. I highly recommend The Styling Stewardess!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Abbey · Married on 06/02/2017

Brittany and Mason did the wedding makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and me. They all loved how it turned out, and I know everyone got so many compliments throughout the night. Everyone looked beautiful!! They were both on time, even with pouring rain stopping up traffic and a long commute. We were very thankful to have their expertise on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Kim · Married on 03/31/2017

Kaleigh did my hair and makeup for my July engagement photos. I could not have been MORE HAPPY with how it turned out! She was friendly and listened to what I wanted. I've booked her for my March 2017 wedding and can't wait!

Sent on 12/05/2016