1133 Coolidge St., Plano, TX 75094 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Glamfaces

On location hair and makeup for your special day.

We are award winner artists that specialize in beauty. We create beautiful looks to enhance your natural beauty on your special day. Leaving all your guests speechless. We go wherever you are. And count with several years of experience. Call us or email us now and ask for our affordable packages.

We are award winning hair stylists and makeup artists that offer the following services

Airbrush Makeup

Bridal Makeup

Hair Styling

Special FX Makeup

Budour

Makeup Lessons

Parties, proms and more.....

Call us now We are here to make your vision come true.

hollie2
facebook 1114904616
7i4a1769 small
erinbw
Glamfaces
dallas arboretum and botanical garden outdoor w
becky chica

41 Reviews for Glamfaces

Glamfaces 1
Glamfaces 2

Kristi · Married on 05/05/2018

I hired Glamfaces to do my makeup and my mother’s makeup. Let me tell you, she hit it out of the park! Not only did everyone keep telling me how beautiful I looked, but people couldn’t keep taking out my mom too! I have never seen her look so good, and I’m so glad I decided to have both of our makeup done.

Glamfaces 3

Michaela · Married on 10/14/2017

I love love loved my hair and makeup experience. I had an earlier wedding, and paid to have my bridesmaids and MOB MOG hair and makeup done as well. That put our start time at 5:30 a.m, which made me a bit of a nervous bride.
    Barbara and Aracely were there setting up on time and stayed on schedule. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous and we made it to the venue on time!
    Barbara was 8 (or 9!!) months pregnant when we did my trial run, which did not stop her one bit. These girls are very personable and do their best to make you feel comfortable and at ease.
    I loved the extra long eyelashes Barbara used on the day of the wedding.

Glamfaces 4

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Barbara and her team were wonderful and I loved my weddng makeup and that of my bridesmaids and mom. My sister said she liked her makeup more than at her own wedding! I loved the small touches too, they rolled out and puffy spots on my face and made sure I was well moisturized before application. They put me at ease too before the wedding. Overall fantastic work Barbara and Carolina!!

Glamfaces Pricing

Glamfaces Price Rates

Glamfaces FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 63.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Glamfaces 1
    Weekday weddings
    Are you getting married from Mon-Fri? Contact me and get 10% off your entire bill.

• Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen
    Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen Hotel Weddings

We love Glam Faces and highly recommend them to all of our Brides! Its flawless make up and beautiful hair up dos. It 100% worth it on your wedding day. Plus Barbara is so kind and sweet that she is worth booking her all together. Bonus for the Brides: you get a trial run and this is so wonderful when you can decide on how to wear your hair on your wedding day. Love love love this!!! Book with Glam Faces and I promise you will not be disappointed :)

• Pink Rose Petals
    Pink Rose Petals Wedding Invitations

Glamfaces is an awesome makeup artist. They create "FLAWLESS" looks. I love her work and recommend Glamfaces to anyone that is looking for that special look for their special day!

• Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories
    Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

Do you want to look like a glamorous Movie star on your Wedding Day? Then call Glamfaces and make an appointment. I would be proud to give my endorsement.

• 1133 Coolidge St. Plano, TX 75094 See on map