Glamfaces Reviews

41 Reviews for Glamfaces

Glamfaces 1
Glamfaces 2

Kristi · Married on 05/05/2018

I hired Glamfaces to do my makeup and my mother’s makeup. Let me tell you, she hit it out of the park! Not only did everyone keep telling me how beautiful I looked, but people couldn’t keep taking out my mom too! I have never seen her look so good, and I’m so glad I decided to have both of our makeup done.

Glamfaces 3

Michaela · Married on 10/14/2017

I love love loved my hair and makeup experience. I had an earlier wedding, and paid to have my bridesmaids and MOB MOG hair and makeup done as well. That put our start time at 5:30 a.m, which made me a bit of a nervous bride.
    Barbara and Aracely were there setting up on time and stayed on schedule. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous and we made it to the venue on time!
    Barbara was 8 (or 9!!) months pregnant when we did my trial run, which did not stop her one bit. These girls are very personable and do their best to make you feel comfortable and at ease.
    I loved the extra long eyelashes Barbara used on the day of the wedding.

Glamfaces 4

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Barbara and her team were wonderful and I loved my weddng makeup and that of my bridesmaids and mom. My sister said she liked her makeup more than at her own wedding! I loved the small touches too, they rolled out and puffy spots on my face and made sure I was well moisturized before application. They put me at ease too before the wedding. Overall fantastic work Barbara and Carolina!!

• NewlyWeducated

Talia · Married on 11/06/2016

I cannot say enough about Barbara and Carolina!!! They showed up at the crack of dawn right on time on the wedding day to get my 6 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, my mom, and myself all ready to go by 3:00. They were absolutely INCREDIBLE. Carolina (hair stylist) was insanely fast! And did wonderful work. I'm not kidding, she whipped out each hair style within 10 minutes and they were all stunning. Barbara's makeup work was second to none, each of my girls looked amazing and I had never been happier with my own makeup. They stayed until the ceremony start and helped with touchups, last minute veil work, and anything we asked for. They worked nonstop all day long and were absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for your amazing work!! -Talia

Barbara and her team are incredible! She made me and my bridesmaids (plus my mom) feel so glamorous for my big day! She is highly responsive leading up to the event and very professional. She and her team showed up right on time and were efficient with the schedule outlined. I can't recommend her enough.

Lindsey · Married on 09/25/2016

I absolutely loved working with Barbara, she is very talented and easy to work with. She made sure we stuck to our scheduled and all of my girls had flawless faces and eyes that popped beautifully. I had a few breakouts due to wedding stress the night before and she did a great job covering them up, no cakey faces just a flawless glow! We had rain on my wedding day and she stuck around a bit after pictures for a few quick touch ups. I'm so glad I chose to work with Barbara my girls looked glamorous! Thank you for your beautiful work!

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2016

Barbara and her team did a fabulous job! They did all 8 bridesmaids and mother's hair and make up. Everyone loved it! And I personally loved the air brush make up!

Miranda · Married on 11/21/2015

Barbara listened to everything that I & my bridesmaids asked for, she was such fun to work with, and totally understood everything about the stresses of our big day. I'm so glad I found her to beautify me & my girls.

Melissa · Married on 11/07/2015

Barbara was amazing! She was right on time and did an amazing job on all of us! Our makeup has never looked so Greta! The fact that she gave a touch up kit for no additional charge was awesome! When have you ever had a makeup artist do that?!? She was flexible, responded within minutes and very affordable! We can't wait to use her again! Thank you Barbara!!!

Barbara was wonderful! She was kind, quick, and easy to work with. I had all of my family get their makeup done with her, and everyone was very happy. No weird skin reactions, and everything was done perfectly on time. We had an early morning wedding with torrential rain, and she still made it all work out.

Courtney · Married on 10/24/2015

Barbara and her team did a great job for myself and my bridal party. Barbara and Carolina were extremely flexible with me regarding our scheduling and how many people were receiving services. Her prices were very fair and a great value. I did a trial, bridal shoot, and wedding day. The team listened to exactly what I wanted each time as I worked to perfect my overall look. Carolina even did my hair twice the day of because I wanted a minor adjustment. Everyone in my bridal party was happy with their hair and makeup. Mine photographed beautifully and stayed perfect through the the night.

Marci · Married on 10/17/2015

Barbara and her team did a fantastic job on our hair and makeup for my wedding day! Everyone looked absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend using them!

Simply Marvelous! Such wonderful, beautiful, kind-hearted, fun, easy going and of course, talented women! I cannot give enough praise to the women at GlamFaces, as they blew my mind with their talent, vision and charm. My services included Bridal Trial run for hair & airbrush makeup, Bridal & Boudoir hair & airbrush makeup and wedding day hair & airbrush makeup. My style was vintage (1940s/1950s), think victory rolls and red lips! They exceeded my expectations with a style that is not commonly requested and I could not be happier. They also transformed my bridesmaids with hair & makeup of similar style. You will not regret using GlamFaces - they are prompt, flexible and well worth the investment.

Barbara and her team from Glamfaces were wonderful! They did a fabulous job on my wedding party, and everyone looked beautiful. Each bridesmaid was very happy with her hair and make-up. The Glamfaces team was able to give them each the unique look that they had in mind. I was also extremely happy with my old Hollywood bridal hairstyle and makeup. I also didn't have to worry about how my hair and makeup looked all night because Barbara and Carolina did such an amazing job. Everyone was so sweet and took the time to complete each services on everyone in the bridal party. They are an amazing and fun group that I would highly recommend to others!!!

I highly recommend Glamfaces to any future bride! Barbara is very flexible, works with your schedule, and was so easy to work with! She is the sweetest and really did her best to make my day that much more special! I am so pleased we chose her for our hair and makeup. Gorgeous!

Victoria · Married on 04/19/2015

Barbara was fabulous and accommodating. And she made me feel more then gorgeous on my big day! My makeup was really perfect.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Glamfaces's reply:

Victoria, Thank you so much for your kind words.

TIcy · Married on 04/18/2015

Barbara was amazing. Friendly, willing to work with whatever you want, and honestly seems like a caring person. Due to a seizure I wasn't able to make my trial and she was so willing to do anything to let me do it on another day and very sympathetic. She's the type of person I'd enjoy just being friends with! My makeup lasted ALL day and the touch up kit helped greatly! I can't rave enough about Barbara. She did my mother's makeup also and she liked flawless!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Glamfaces's reply:

Ticy, Thank you so much for such an amazing review. I hope your honeymoon was as amazing as you wanted. Thanks Barbara
  • User5001987 · 2+ years ago

Barbara was so awesome to work with. I am the mother of the bride and she did my makeup as well as the Brides makeup and the hair and makeup of the bridesmaid.
    There were so many people in the bridal room but she managed to keep things under control and get the job done. My daughter looked absolutely beautiful. The photos were stunning, I can't thank Barbara enough for helping us to make this day so beautiful. She came in right on time, did her thing and was flexible to get through all of us.
    She is such a pleasure to work with, a total professional and a very personable freindly person. Thanks Barbara. :-)

sydnie · Married on 03/27/2015

You were absolutely perfect! I got so many compliments!

Melanie · Married on 03/06/2015

Barbara was great!! Everyone looked so beautiful :)

Lori9 · Married on 12/13/2014

Barbara was fantastic! We did a trial run which helped to ease any anxiety I had about the look for my wedding day, and she had a great manner with my high-maintenance bridesmaids. She also brought someone with her to do hair for a few of the bridal party and she was great - can't recall her name - but she even put the shy flower girl at ease. I highly recommend Glamfaces - couldn't be happier.

Monica · Married on 11/22/2014

Barbara and her glam squad were absolutely amazing! My bridesmaids looked gorgeous and absolutely loved their hair and makeup (and those girls are hard to please)! My flower girls also got their hair done and looked so cute! I loved my bridal makeup and received compliments all night! I definitely recommend Glamfaces for any event!

Bethzaida · Married on 11/08/2014

Shes great. I had her for my sis and my best friends wedding and I have no compleins. She always on time, the work is great and if u don't like something she will fix it until u do.

Emily · Married on 11/01/2014

Barbara was very quick with responding to my initial email and was very sweet and helpful during both the trial and on my wedding day. She did a wonderful job on both my hair and makeup.

Edina · Married on 10/04/2014

Barbara was wonderful during our process. Bridesmaids and my make up was done perfectly just like we asked for.
    Thank you for making me look beautiful on the most important day.