Hardt You More, LLC

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

Hardt You More in Tampa, Florida is an award-winning traveling hair and makeup business owned by licensed cosmetologist Becky Steinhardt, offering hairstyling & makeup services for weddings and special events. Combining years of experience, creativity, and reliability, she and her team are dedicated to bringing to-be-weds’ visions to life.

Becky is passionate about helping her clients to look and feel their best as they get ready to say “I do.” Committed to creating a relaxed atmosphere, Becky brings her easy-going personality and calming nature wherever she goes.

Hardt You More understands that while weddings are exciting, momentous occasions, they can also come with a fair amount of stress. Becky and her team aim to supply an experience that’s as free of worry as possible. When getting beautified by these wedding professionals, you can avail of services in their South Tampa salon location such as NBR-certified hair extensions, & balayage and onsite hairstyling and makeup artistry.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Tiffany Married on 02/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Becky did my hair and makeup for my wedding! Everything was perfect! I wouldn't of changed a thing.
    Dr. Y. Married on 07/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beside myself happy with her work! She's exceptionally thorough, reliable, and takes he work very seriously! She always creates the EXACT look I'm going for!
    Misty Married on 02/13/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Becky was amazing! I was nervous the day of my wedding and she made sure she did everything she could to make me comfortable. Becky did the make up for myself, my 4 bridesmaids and my flowergirl. She took into consideration the flower girls mom didn't want the 5 year old to have too much make up and we all looked fantastic. I plan on having Becky do my make up for every future special event because I never want to look any other way than the way I did on my wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

2603 W Azeele St Tampa, FL, 33609
Location of (Hardt You More, LLC)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding