The Dazzling Details Reviews

38 Reviews for The Dazzling Details

• Amy

Amy Lynn Miles · Married on 06/03/2020

They nailed it!

Kristin and her team are truly amazing. We were a bit concerned on how the planning process would go for a destination wedding but the entire planning process was organized, easy, and stress free. Kristin is fantastic at diving deep into what the Bride and Groom envision for their wedding day and providing amazing cost-saving options.

The wedding itself was perfect. It was the wedding of our dreams! Decor, food/drinks, transportation, communication, and timing were all spot on. We had very little to think about day of, if anything at all. Kristin and her team were well-oiled machines, making sure everything was running on time but yet magically staying in the background, as if they were not there. They were all calm, polite and eager to help in whatever way possible. A true gift!

We highly recommend Dazzling Details!

(Photos by: Fuller Edge Photography (Instagram: fulleredgestudio)

Sent on 03/17/2020

Morgan Brady-Zamora · Married on 03/14/2020

WOW, dream wedding

The best experience ever! Kristin is an absolute sweet heart who brought my vision and dreams to life. We only met once before beginning the planning process and she made me so comfortable and confident in her skills and abilities. Every single detail was immaculate!! Wish I could relive that evening every day!

Sent on 06/17/2020

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2019

Simply dazzling!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Kristin and her team are. From the moment I inquired about working with the Dazzlign Details down to the very last second of our wedding, Kristin really went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect.

I tend to be extremely picky and from the beginning of the planning process, it seemed like Kristin could read my mind and ask me about a detail of the wedding before I even had to worry about it. She’s extremely organized and maps out a full planning timeline via a trusty phone app so you know exactly what needs to get taken care of by when so you’re not pulling your hair out (I will admit we fell behind schedule due to busy work schedules but Kristin was very good about sending us gentle reminders to stick to the agenda and we’re so grateful for it as it saved us loads of stress as we inched closer to the day of the wedding) a week before the wedding trying to scramble to finish up last-minute details.

Besides being extremely organized and always two steps ahead of you, Kristin really has a vision for how to put the perfect wedding together based on your tastes. I always felt like I couldn’t put a cohesive vision together based on the jumbled thoughts I had in my head of my “perfect wedding.” But with her help, she pieced all of my random ideas together into the most beautiful wedding that my husband and I could’ve possibly imagined.

All of our guests raved that this was one of the best weddings they’ve been to and we have Kristin to thank for it. The food/drink was amazing, the service was great, and the decor/ambiance was exactly what I had imagined.

We’re so grateful that we found Kristin and we will have so many sweet memories to look back on thanks to the tireless work of her and her team.

Choose Kristin to be your planner and you won’t regret it. :D

Sent on 11/14/2019

Kristin · Married on 09/28/2019

Look no further! Kristin and team are phenomenal!

If you are searching for the perfect wedding planner....stop right now! You've found her! Kristin is the absolute best, and made all of our wedding dreams come true. From the food, to the decor, the ambiance, the flowers, etc. everything turned out exactly as we hoped and imagined.

We had so many friends and family tell us that our wedding was one of the best they had ever been to! Kristin did not disappoint in the flawless execution of our big day.

I am an extremely organized planner myself, and throughout the entire process she was amazing to work with. She was amazing with communication, in helping provide recommendations, providing ongoing guidance, advice, etc. I actually miss her already and wish we could redo the wedding! She is absolutely amazing at what she does.

Long story short, we were beyond happy with our wedding, loved every single moment, and can not recommend Kristin more highly!! She is hands down the most wonderful wedding planner and truly dazzling!!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Maaheem Akhtar · Married on 06/04/2019

Absolutely the best planner we could've asked for.

The universe truly blessed us with Kristin and her team. She took most of the stress out of planning a wedding - something that I dreaded dealing with to be honest. She gave us the dream wedding I never knew I wanted... until it actually happened. She has this down to a science and is connected to the best caterers and other vendors you could possibly imagine. People have told us that this was the best wedding they ever attended, and that was 100% because of Kristin's immaculate planning, patience, care and attention to detail. Even our parents, who always have something to complain about, had nothing but kind words to say about her work. She handles any challenges thrown her way with so much grace and positivity. You won't be disappointed if you decide to work with her, truly.

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Omid

Omid · Married on 12/08/2018

Kristin will make your dream wedding a REALITY!

The best possible decision I made for my wedding (other than choosing my wife) was hiring Kristin as the Wedding Designer/Coordinator. Kristin's enthusiasm and passion for throwing beautiful weddings made the entire process of having a destination wedding much easier to deal with. On the design side of things, Kristin listened to what we wanted even when we couldnt adequately put it into words. The end result was a wedding design that our guests still cant stop talking about till this day. It was both colorful and classy, and very creative.

On the coordination side of things, Kristin is a superstar as well. I am extremely disorganized and somewhat of a procrastinator. Kristin had a very intuitive system for organizing all the tasks that we had with the varying deadlines that they needed to be done. She would also ever so softly nudge us when we needed nudging. When we had issues with the hotel room block contract, Kristin went above and beyond by stepping in to mediate and resolve any language barriers. Kristin works with only the very best vendors with proven track records of consistent quality. As a result everything from the food, to the flowers, to the DJ was simply incredible. On the day of the wedding, Kristin and her team were consummate professionals who ensured that our special day went off without a hitch. I can say without a doubt, that you will NOT regret making the decision to go with The Dazzling Details for your wedding!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Caitlin · Married on 08/18/2018

Kristin changed my view on a destination wedding as soon as we first spoke. I loved the idea of our family and friends being together for a weekend and celebrating our marriage but I was worried we would end up at a big hotel that lacked the intimacy and character that really represented who we were as a couple. As soon as I spoke with Kristin I knew she was the person I wanted to plan our wedding. She was extremely organized, creative and seemed as excited as we were to plan the event which were all very important to us since we were planning a wedding in Sayulita while living in Los Angeles. Our wedding ended up far surpassing any of my dreams and all of our guests expectations. Not only were the design, lighting, flowers, FOOD!!!, and venue more than I had ever hoped for, Kristin was so amazingly on top of things and supportive on our wedding day. I truly can’t imagine going through the process with another planner. Thank you so much for everything you did for us Kristin. Our guests are still telling us it was the best wedding of all time!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Tracey · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with Kristin and h e team are as absolutely amazing. She is so professional, has fabulous interpersonal skills, has incredible vision down to every last detail. From the very beginning she combed though venues to find the perfect location for our sandy beach wedding. She truely listened to what was important to us on our wedding (food, people and music) and put it all together perfect. Our food service was ahhhhhmazing, dancing was perfect and most of all our friends and family said this was the best wedding they had ever been to. I wish I could go back to our wedding day and relive it! It was so stress free and laid back, but extremely well executed. Most of all, Kristin made us feel comfortable about our 7 month old who was going through his stranger danger phase during our wedding. We had all hands on deck for our little guy which really eased my mommy anxiety and let me focus on our wedding. I would hands down recommend Kristin to anyone looking to have their wedding in Mexico. No task was too small or big to be made perfect by dazzling details.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Jake · Married on 03/17/2018

Kristin was amazing all the way from when we first met with her through the final hours of the evening. We live in California so her attention to detail and organization leading up to the wedding was very comforting to us and made for an amazing ceremony that we will remember forever. I would highly recommend Kristin to anyone planning a wedding or corporate event in the Puerto Vallarta area.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Koryna · Married on 03/09/2018

Kristin and the Dazzling Details team made our dreams come true! First, I want to start by saying that I am quite wedding crazy and super into the details. I was very nervous that by opting to do a destination wedding in Mexico that I would have to sacrifice some quality or aesthetic that fell short of my vision. I can honestly say that not only did Kristin and her team deliver exactly what I envisioned, but they surprised me with additional details I didn't think of (didn't think this was possible!). Throughout the course of the 10+ month wedding planning process I probably emailed Kristin 2-3 times a week with all kinds of crazy questions, scenarios, what if's etc. and she not only walked me through every scenario but relieved my stress and gave me so many visuals so I could have a better idea of what to expect. She helped with getting a room block and communicating on our behalf when we requested her to, and always went above and beyond her contracted responsibilities. A lot of the visual details like flowers, tables, cutlery do not get decided until just a few months before the wedding so that was a lingering stress for me- however, wow did Kristin deliver! The flowers at both my rehearsal and wedding were exactly what I wanted and she captured my exact vision. The day of the wedding was seamless! Im fairly certain she probably got 2 hours of sleep between my rehearsal and wedding day. In fact we ran through a lot more tequila than anticipated at the rehearsal so instead of going home that night, she headed to the liquor store to get extra for the wedding day. The transportation was always early, the caterer she pairs up with is AMAZING and she has great relationships with all of the local vendors, planners, photographers etc. I could go on and on about her even my husband still raves about her to this day! Honestly if you are looking to get married in the PV area it would be silly not to use Kristin and her team. I wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Roya · Married on 02/23/2018

Kristin and the Dazzling Details are an amazing production team that really make everything about planning a big event spectacular and enjoyable! Their level of service is out of this world. I gave them 5 stars, as that is the highest possible rating, but they are honestly off the charts when it comes to full service planning. I want to mention a few that really put their team on another level compared to any other company I've worked with: 1. Organization and communication: Kristin communicates mostly though an app called Trello: an amazing application for organizing and tasking without messages getting lost in your email, missed payments, etc. When needed, she was also very reachable by email or phone. For an OCD, type-A person, this really eases so much stress around the event. 2. Full service coordination: Though I want to be involved in planning most things in my life, there was an aspect of surprise that I wanted for my wedding day. Kristin gave us the choice on how much we wanted to be involved in planning, but after seeing her previous work (through her website and on Instagram) and hearing feedback from a friend who attended a wedding of hers, I trusted her skills in her trade and let her coordinate all the details. I helped guide her selection through some idea boards on Pinterest, but the rest was her genius. She literally finalized every detail. She did an amazing job, and I couldn't have come close to creating "my vision" on my own after seeing how amazing she did everything. She also came in under budget -- a budget she originally created for us after we first met and had only talked twice. 3. Outstanding team: Kristin and her staff nailed everything like a well oiled machine. You can tell her entire team is on the same page and does each of their respective jobs as best as they can. Kristin is an inspirational planner, her beautiful work was radiant and I received shining reviews from all my guests! Trust her judgement calls.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Patrick · Married on 02/23/2018

In my 15 years as an executive professional, I can assert, without a doubt, that Kristin the the most detail oriented, client focused, organizational planner I have ever come across. Not a speck of our wedding could have been improved, and we owe it all to Kristin and her team of spectacular assistants.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Peter · Married on 01/13/2018

There really is no comparison for what Kristin and her team were able to accomplish. Our wedding looked like it could have jumped off the page of a magazine! The best part? She did it all with a smile. If you are looking to have an average wedding go somewhere else. If you want a day that will live on in your memories forever, there is no other choice. Thank you Kristin and the rest of the Dazzling Details team for creating the best day(s) of my life! -Peter

Sent on 01/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/08/2017

Kristin's top-notch service, reliability, and understanding of how to make a bride's day special is truly unparalleled! She and her team are the perfect mix of attentive and laidback, and I just couldn't imagine going through this stressful process without their assistance. I would highly recommend booking The Dazzling Details given the opportunity - you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/23/2018

David · Married on 12/08/2017

What can I say that our guest's haven't! The comments we received include: "The best wedding we've ever attended". "The best weekend of our lives". "Every detail of our 4 day trip to Mexico to attend Chrissy and Dylan's wedding was simple flawless". "The best experience of our lives"!
    As the father of the bride, I purposely kept my distance during the many months of planning. So, I was actually a guest at my own daughter's wedding. By the end of the 4 day event, I sat down in amazement at how perfectly every minute unfolded.
    Most of our friends and family are well travelled and quite experienced with the finer things in life. They are still talking about the wedding weekend!
    Kristin and her staff are simply amazing. I've already recommended her to Exclusive Resorts membership.
    If she were here now, I'd give her a hug hug!!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Linda · Married on 12/08/2017

I cannot say enough about our wedding experience with Kristin Crawford and Dazzling Details. As you can imagine it can be a challenging experience to plan a destination wedding, as we did in Punta Mita in December2017. From the very beginning Kristin was just fantastic. The first thing she did was prepare a very detailed timeline on an app that would help us to stay on track with making decisions and accomplishing everything that needed to get done. Every task and decision was made so much easier by her, due to her vast experience and knowledge of the wedding business at our location. We initially planned to host all of our parties at the newly opened W Hotel, which would also be accommodating many of our guests. We ended up having our welcome reception and the actual wedding and reception at different venues based upon her recommendations. We could not have been happier! The alternative venues were so beautiful, and the services impeccable! I feel like we got so much value by using the alternative venues. We also had guests staying at 2 locations other than the W, and Kristin made all of the transportation arrangements, which went as smoothly as we could have hoped for. Her recommendations for all of the little "extras" we incorporated made for a truly magical weekend. (Mariachi band for the welcome party; churro station at the reception; fireworks at the cake cutting; the list goes on and on!!!) She listened to our concerns and desires and made sure everything was spot on. She and her team were so incredibly professional and pleasant to work with. Every single one of our guests said it was the best weekend of their lives, and by far the most magical wedding they had ever attended. Words will never be able to express the gratitude we feel for everything Kristin did to make this the most wonderful experience we could have ever dreamed of. We can only hope that our other daughter will choose the same location to marry so we can work with her again.

Sent on 01/25/2018
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 11/24/2017

Kristin Crawford of The Dazzling Details is not just an amazingly talented wedding planner. My husband and I were reflecting on the magnificence of all she accomplished for our wedding -- from planning logistics, to vendor/team selection and service, to design details, to offering the priceless feeling of allowing us to relax and enjoy on our wedding day -- and we settled on "she's a miracle." She was the single most important choice we made about our wedding. With her, we created a magical celebration that exceeded all of our expectations. Guests have raved about it non-stop since the wedding day, and we can not get over how wondrous the occasion was. This is all thanks to Kristin's many talents. First, Kristin is extremely well-organized, prepared, and thoughtful. During planning, she listened to what we wanted, offered her input and suggestions where helpful, and helped us arrive at great decisions. When we toured venues and accommodations, she selected a slew of great options for us, outlined the pros and cons of each based on our goals, and was able to leverage her long-standing relationships to offer us flexible availability and fair deals. Then, on the big day, she managed the tricky logistics to bring every detail to fruition without a hitch! Second, Kristin's design taste is masterful. We didn't know all the specifics of what we wanted, but we knew we wanted a simple elegance. When we walked into the event space, it was like walking into a dream. (See photos because words don't do it justice!) Kristin took all the conversations we had, comments, Pinterest likes, etc. to transform our vision into reality. Third, Kristin curated a supremely talented and trusted team -- the caterer, DJ and musicians, photographer, and all service/vendors -- delivered superb quality and service. This brought all the pieces of the puzzle together cohesively. FINALLY, and maybe most importantly, Kristin does this with such warmth and positivity - she made us feel totally at ease!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Evin · Married on 11/10/2017

Words can't even begin to describe our experience with Kristin Crawford and her company, The Dazzling Details. It has been five days since our wedding and we are still absolutely speechless and left with not one single negative thing to say about our wedding and the planning involved. She is a miracle worker and truly made our entire wedding planning experience and actual wedding the most seamless and non stressful process we could've ever imagined. It was certainly the most magical day of our entire life thus far, and we absolutely without a doubt couldn't have done it without Kristin. I am 100% confident that Kristin is one of, if not THE best in the business. We will forever be thankful for Kristin.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Syreeta · Married on 11/04/2017

Our wedding planning experience was relaxing, fun, and stress free, and that was entirely because of Kristin and her team. She really knows what she's doing. She's so experienced and well established in the wedding industry in Vallarta, and has a slew of really incredible vendors that she works with and recommends. She's also very organized and an excellent communicator--she was always able to understand when we had questions we couldn't quite articulate, and was able to give us the responses we were looking for. She also uses an app to plan and communicate with her clients, which was really helpful for us to see what we had to do in months leading up to the wedding, and not feel like we had to bother her with a million questions (though she was very responsive when we did). As for design, everything was just jaw-dropping, and she nailed exactly what we were aiming for. There isn't a single thing we didn't like about working with Kristin, and we completely credit her with making wedding planning so stress free and fun!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Cathy · Married on 07/15/2017

Quick review review! Checking info.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Alexandra · Married on 07/07/2017

Kristin and her team are the best in the business. She is detailed, organized, quick on responding to email, and made planning a wedding fun! The wedding turned out more beautiful and magical than even I imagined (and that is saying a lot) and she always remained calm with a smile on her face. She recommended fabulous vendors, negotiated on our behalf, and told us when we had unreasonable expectations. We also partnered really closely on the design and she helped be bring my vision to life while making it even better. The hanging lights and florals were a total hit!

I will honestly miss working with her -- she has become part of our little family. If you are getting married in the PV area, you have to use Kristin.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Kerry · Married on 04/29/2017

If you can work with Kristin at Dazzling Details, you are guaranteed the most perfect, beautiful wedding imaginable. After booking our wedding date & DD, I found out I was pregnant and needed to change the date of the wedding entirely. Kristin was super flexible, easy to work with, and made sure our wedding was exactly how I envisioned. My wedding day was beyond my expectations. I am so grateful to Dazzling Details and the amazing wedding they provided me and my guests.

Sent on 05/03/2017
  • W

Wes · Married on 03/03/2017

Kristin was AMAZING to work with. We feel so lucky and blessed she was our wedding planner.  Here are just a few of the highlights- -EXPERIENCED: She has done over 300 weddings in the PV area. Her guidance is informational in the most helpful manner and very trust worthy! -LOCAL: Kristin has lived in PV for over 10 years (I believe) and is well integrated and connected in the community. She has the inside scoop and experience on pro and cons for each hotel/venue. -THOUGHTFUL ADVICE: Every piece of advice Kristin gave us was more than spot on!! Literally, sometimes the advice was against what I thought we should do at first, but I quickly learned to listen and take Kristin's advice. Kristin ALWAYS has you and your significant others BEST interest at heart and evaluates you as a whole, then provides advice that guides you in the best direction. -CREATIVE: Kristin is able to ask the right questions and move you in the right direction to get an idea of is important to you and how you envision your wedding. I was unable to articulate what I wanted and honestly wasn't sure and Kristin helped hone a vision together. We had the most beautiful herringbone dance floor from wood, re-purposed chandeliers to create the most romantic lighting. We were all in awe of the ambiance she created! -ATTENTION TO DETAILS: the end-product on wedding day is a reflection of her ability to listen to your interests, and then somehow magically bring your tastes to life. We trusted Kristin 150%, so it got to the point where we just let her make certain decisions. I am so happy we did because Kristin's was able to take our vision and elevate it beyond what I could have ever imagined. -INCREDIBLE: Kristin+team are so kind, organized, a well oiled machine. On the wedding day, they were able to address my needs before I even asked for anything-pretty incredible!! Kristin also has such a great smile and calming affect and cares about you, which sets the tone for your wedding! She went above/beyond

Sent on 04/01/2017

lauren · Married on 02/25/2017

I first found Kristin from the Dazzling Details through searching on pinterest and I instantly fell in love with their decor and style! I am so happy to have found her and her team- they truly made my wedding the fairy tale I had always imagined! My husband and I were unable to make the trip out to Puerto Vallarta before the wedding, so we put our full faith in Kristin with the venue and catering and she did not let us down!! Every detail on our special day (FLORALS, cocktail tables, dinner tables, lighting, wedding food) was amazing, our guests told us throughout the night that this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been too! Did I mention how beautiful the florals were? BREATHTAKING! I can't express how professional, caring, and easy to talk to Kristin was-- working with her and her staff was an absolute joy!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Emily · Married on 02/18/2017

Kristin and The Dazziling Details are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! My husband and I met Kristin because we attended a wedding of a friend’s in Punta Mita in 2014. It was such a beautiful wedding and experience, we felt completely confident in selecting Kristen and The Dazziling Details as our wedding planner.

Kristin and The Dazzling Details brought our dream wedding to life! She was organized, creative, SUPER detail oriented, helpful and FUN to work with! She totally gets it, and is flexible and willing to jump through hoops with you bring your vision to life!

Kristin’s decorations were on point, she is truly talented! She absolutely brought my Pinterest wedding board to life! From the table settings, to lighting details, and the beach wedding ceremony, I could not be more grateful to have had Kristin every step of the way. And trust me, our families are grateful to have such a seamless process!!

We are so thrilled by how our wedding came together. We could not have pulled off our wedding without Kristin and her team!! So grateful, we will forever treasure the memory of our spectacular wedding. THANK YOU SO MUCH Kristin and The Dazzling Details!!! They deserve more than 5 stars!

Sent on 04/03/2017