The Charlotte Wedding Company Reviews

30 | Cramerton, NC

30 Reviews for The Charlotte Wedding Company

30 The Charlotte Wedding Company Reviews

Dawn Thompson · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect. We were Provided food sampling to help us choose entrees and dinner choices

Wonderful food and presentation.

Tiffany · Married on 03/05/2016

Jerri of Table Decor & More did a great job making our wedding day so special and perfect. The venue was beautifully decorated and the food was wonderful (we had many many compliments on how delicious the food was). Jerri's entire team was also really great - our hair stylist (Mary), makeup artist (Cissy), and photographer (Katy) were so much fun and did awesome jobs. All the girls (11 total!) loved their hair and makeup, and my husband and I saw a few sneak peek pictures just two weeks after our wedding and absolutely love them. We can't wait to see the rest! Thank you Jerri and Table Decor & More - our wedding was gorgeous and more perfect than we could've imagined because of your hard work!

Jami · Married on 05/29/2015

We absolutely loved working with Jerri and her team. From the very start she understood exactly what we wanted and did exactly that. She was so helpful and quick to respond to all our emails/calls/texts. We changed things a couple times and she was very flexible and easy to work with. We had a couple wardrobe malfunctions and Jerri came to the rescue which we are so grateful for! Everything was perfect from the flowers to the delicious food and cake to the beautiful chandelier. They offer everything you could possibly need to make your day amazing. Thank you so much Jerri for all you did to make our day great!

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2014

Jerri and her staff at Table Decor and More made our wedding reception a breeze. She was great to work with, flexible with our budget, and executed the reception brilliantly. We did not have to worry about a thing, because Jerri was confident and had every detail under control. She was quick to respond to our questions or concerns, which made the wedding planning process much easier to navigate.
    Our guests are still saying how wonderful the food was! Her staff were all pleasant and professional. Jerri also provided the flowers for our wedding, which were delivered on time at the church, and were fresh and beautifully arranged. The decor at our reception was just what we had in mind. Jerri took our ideas and budget into consideration, and created the perfect reception environment.
    Jerri is very knowledgeable and detail-oriented, which might come across as abrasive to some. But her experience and attention to detail was exactly what we needed to help bring everything together! Knowing Jerri was in charge made our wedding day much more enjoyable and stress-free! I would definitely work with Jerri again!

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/31/2014

Jerri,
    Thank you so much for the amazing wedding details! You made our day exactly what we pictured! Every little detail was perfect, and personalized. It's hard for a control freakk like me to trust someone else with such a huge day, but I was far from disappointed! The food was amazing! The staff was more than attentive, and everything was beautiful!!!! We couldn't have done it without you!!!

Thank you so much!
    -Olivia & Kevin
    Wedding: 5/31/14

• W

Willetta · Married on 05/10/2014

Jerri and her staff were amazing, she was there for every detail. From looking into my venue and answering a call when ever I needed her. All of my melt downs, she handled with ease and grace, she never got upset with any changes that I had to make. She did not try to go over my budget she respected that I had a limit and still gave me excellent service. I felt like my wedding was the top concern. The food was amazing, my guests had never had beef brisket and we were afraid, Jerri did such an awesome job that they were asking for seconds and nobody left there feeling hungry. I have been to my share of weddings and this was rare! She put my nephew to sleep with just one touch and the show continued. Jerri's staff was on point when the rain shower came and dried off seats, and that was not even apart of the job they were suppose to be doing. The photographer was amazing, she works with Jerri's team and the dj was on point. He kept everything the way I wanted it and he kept everything in tact and the crowd dancing. We had different flavors for cakes and it left the guest still amazed. My husband wants to order the reese cupcakes for his birthday, he is still going on about it today. The bar services were amazing Jerri's husband was excellent. I am telling you brides, she is an all in one company, you get the venue and she provides more than what you paid, she made my day priceless, people are still talking about the HALL Wedding. I am forever thankful! Let Jerri do your day, guranteed to be stress free!!!

Kathryn · Married on 10/05/2013

Jerri – Thank you so much for all you did for Kevin and I. You were so awesome to work with. With us living in Carolina Beach and the wedding in Charlotte, it was extremely hard for us due to working so much to plan things and do things on our own - you were a blessing. I’m a control freak and it was very hard for me to let go and not be able to be in Charlotte as much as I would have wanted to help plan. I met with you one time, went over my thoughts, how I wanted things to be and you took just that one meeting and did an amazing job. Looking back at pictures the flowers were amazing and perfect, the décor was awesome – everyone was saying how elegant and beautiful everything was and the food - absolutely delicious, everyone commented it was the best food they ever had at a wedding. I am so very happy that I was referred to you. You helped make things less stressful and everything in the end was just the way that we wanted it. We are so thankful for all you did for us.

Kelly · Married on 08/17/2013

We could not have been more please with the services that were provided by Table Decor and More. The food for the rehearsal, wedding reception and our party after was fantastic. We received so many compliments on how good everything tasted and the quality of the food. It was perfect. The attention to details were above and beyond what we could have asked for. My daughter in law and I had a wonderful experience and are so glad that we decided to use Jerri. The flowers were beautiful and the bridal bouquet was stunning. I would highly recommend Jerri to anyone planning a special day!!

Maggie · Married on 05/18/2013

Jerri and Table Decor & More are an amazing group of people! I met Jerri at a bridal show in February and I knew she came into my life for a reason! Jerri truly made my wedding day amazing and so wonderful! I didn't have to worry about a thing the whole time! Jerri took care of everything the food, DJ, photographer, catering and decor and everything in between! The wedding was absolutely beautiful and everyone was very impressed! I would highly recommend Jerri and Table Decor & More, my special day would have not been possible without Jerri! Thank you so much Jerri for all that you did to make my wedding day special!!!!!! Love, Maggie!

Pat · Married on 03/23/2013

So, you’re going to have a wedding? Are you overwhelmed, confused, intimidated? Allow me to speak from my own personal experience with Table Décor and More. I could not have been happier! From the very first meeting with Jerri, my anxieties as the mother of the bride were quelled! Food, fabulous choices, even something the father of the bride would eat which was no easy task in our family  The flower options were endless. The decorations breathtaking! My daughter and I were in awe of all the options and how pretty everything was. Venues were a concern of ours as well. We chose the Mt Holly Grand Hall and it was gorgeous! A perfect fit for us. Spacious, elegant, and yet a touch of yesterday. The attention to detail was unbelievable! I can’t begin to tell you what a comfort it was to my daughter and me knowing that all the details to her wedding were being taken care of. We didn’t have to stress over anything! My daughter got to choose everything she loved from flowers, decorations, invitations and table linens which really set the stage for beautiful reception. The linens are even ironed!!!! Who does that these days??? Table Décor and More does!! Every detail at the wedding was to perfection. Candle lined aisles at the ceremony with incredible flower bouquets at the alter. The reception has was fit for a princess’ ball! Candle lit windows, sparkling chair seat covers which put a sparkle in everyone’s eyes  Sparkles on the candle lit centerpieces with stunning flowers! But I have saved the best for last, the staff for Table Décor and More were some of the nicest folks I have ever met! Accommodating does not do their attention to detail justice, not to mention how polite they all were. Every single one of them! I would highly recommend using Table Décor and More for your wedding. This is one of the most special times in your lives. It was in mine having only one daughter, and I would not have changed a thing.

Kerrie · Married on 03/23/2013

My new husband and I were more than thrilled with our wedding day. Apart from the obvious getting married part, the event was wonderful, everything went smoothly, Matt & I didn't have a thing to stress.
    Jerri is so fantastic to work with. I would categorize myself as a "lazy bride," I wasn't the type to obsess over minute details of my wedding planning process.. but in my every day life I am a perfectionist. I know that when it came to my wedding day, I owe all of my peace of mind to Jerri & the Table Décor staff. I had seen their work before & I knew Jerri enough to know that she would take my day as seriously as if it were her very own. When it comes to throwing a memorable event she is truly second to none.
    On the day of our original meeting I threw out ideas that were all over the place. My style is not one certain way, I was/am a Pinterest-Addict and I had conjured up a list of requests that didn't follow any particular pattern. I put all of my thoughts out there to Jerri, and she told me straight-up when she knew an idea wasn't going to work, but then she offered an alternative that blended my suggestion with something that she knew, from experience, would mesh much better. Over the months of wedding planning she would call and say things like "Oh my gosh! I just found this amazing so-and-so, I think it would be perfect for your wedding! You have to come see it!" and it never failed that LOVED whatever she had come up with.Another great thing is that she had lots of pictures from events that Table Décor has done, so you can flip through and point out things that you love and things that you definitely don't love.Our photographers were FANTASTIC! There were 2 of them and they captured both staged moments and candid ones. The DJ accommodated all of our requests. The food was AMAZING! So many of our guests contacted us afterward telling us how delicious everything was. I could go on but let's just say it was a perfect day & am forever grateful to Table Decor

Stephanie · Married on 03/09/2013

I am a transplant to the Charlotte area, just like many others. I was nervous about planning a wedding while I was working 40+ hours and my family and bridesmaids weren't close by to help. I got the name of Table Decor and More when I booked my reception hall. I was amazed that it was a one stop shop. I was able to get my food, flowers, dj, photographer, bartenders, cake and decorations all through one place. I was nervous at first because the cost was so much cheaper as a package, then the quote I had received from a local catering company for just the food. I thought maybe it was too good to be true. Well this was one time that I am glad I took a chance and went for it. Jerri was awesome and so was her entire team. The photographer that we worked with was phenomenal, the food was delicious, centerpieces were gorgeous, cake was amazing. I can't tell you how wonderful everything turned out. It was the best feeling to have a flawless gorgeous wedding and be able to save my family a ton on the cost! Jerri did an outstanding job with everything. She is a perfectionist and it shows. I will definitely be recommending her to my local friends when they get married, without question.-

Caroline · Married on 09/22/2012

If you are a future bride reading this review call Jerri now before it is too late! My name is Caroline Justice Schmidt & I am an obsessive compulsive perfectionist who was lucky to have Table Décor & More do EVERYTHING for my wedding. First off, if you want a fairy-tale, stress-free wedding go with this company! Jerri handled everything from directing the ceremony rehearsal the night before, to flowers, DJ, catering, cake, outdoor reception tent rentals, tables, chairs, bartending, decorations, photo booth, dance floor & more! She worked with my budget & was worth it! She thinks of every detail. I could not have imagined a more elegant reception & I am very hard to please! I even changed my color themes, flowers, etc a few times on Jerri and she never complained! She was always accommodating. Whenever I texted her, she immediately answered, even on Facebook. Jerri directed my rehearsal the night before the wedding in a professional manner & also very quickly which everyone appreciated. The flowers for my wedding were white hydrangeas and white lilies and the tablecloths Amazing. Jerri didnt have the exact color I wanted, so she made them. They were perfect! You must see the pictures if you want something unique & elegant! The DJ Jerri uses is great! She asks for a list of all your favorite songs & he has all of them ready. I cannot say enough about the food! Trust me, I had almost every guest tell me it was the best they have ever had! Jerri let us buy our own beer & wine & that saved us money! The cake was gorgeous! We loved the orange creamsicle cake at her cake tasting & had to have it, but we loved 2 other flavors, so we had all 3!. The day of my wedding was hot & Jerri was running around like crazy to make everything just so! She can spot a crooked candle from a mile away! Jerri took care of all of the tables & chairs & she got two huge tents with stunning chandeliers! We had a fun photo booth Jerri has tons of props. Thanks Jerri for making my day perfect

Linda · Married on 04/07/2012

Katie was a great photographer. Many unique ideas to offer but willing to listen to what we wanted as well. The DJ was also great. Played songs we listed as well as other appropriate songs.

Bill · Married on 02/25/2012

We used Table Decor & More for our daughter's wedding last month. Jeri and her staff did a wonderful job. The food was wonderful, the set-up was great and the flowers were wonderful. Jeri worked with us as we made some changes to the initial plan and made recommendations when we needed some help. As the father of the bride I can state unequivocally that the whole affair was well worth the money. The fact that both our daughter and son-in-law called the reception perfect was proof enough for me.

Bill Jennings

Jessica · Married on 12/17/2011

A wedding and reception is something that girls dream of from the time they are born. Brides want that day to be a fairy tale and everything they ever imagined. My day was that and much much much more. After having my rehearsal dinner Jerri called us to go and see the reception set up and immediately upon walking in I was filled with tears of joy in how breathtaking the entire room was. I felt like Cinderella. The centerpieces were amazing we had a beautiful set up with tall vases with black and clear gems hanging down the middle and a beautiful array of red roses. Those were alternating with other tables that had beautiful silver trees with hanging votive candles. Every one raved of how breathtaking the centerpieces were and I still love looking at all of the amazing pictures. Her photographer is one of the best. She captured every memory I could of asked for and so much more. The DJ kept the party hopping and we had a great time. Everyone was out on the dance floor. The food was amazing. The pork tenderloin was the best I had ever had as well as the delicious cheese tortellini in a sundried tomato alfredo sauce. My cake was so beautiful, so moist and flavorful. Jerri and her staff are so warm and amazing. They truly make the worries and stresses of the big day vanish in knowing the exceptional work that they do. Jerri has a true passion and art for which she does. She is truly amazing!! If you are looking for a fairy tale wedding all under one roof then this is definitely the place to go. She not only does an amazing job, but she also cares for her brides and every part of the planning that she can help to ease stress she does!

Amber · Married on 09/10/2011

Jerri and her staff were amazing! They all go the extra mile to make sure things run smoothly. The food was fabulous and we had two formers chefs as guest and they loved the food especially the wedding cake. I wanted the over the top wedding and got WAY over the top wedding. Loved everything & couldn't have done it without them.

valerie · Married on 07/23/2011

I could not be any more happier with Jerri and Tabledecore and what she provided for my daughters wedding on July 23, 2011. The food was incredible, the flowers were so plentiful and beautiful and the decorations were stunning!! Everything was perfect I could not have asked for more. The employees were very nice and did their job to the tee. Everything ran so smoothly. there was not one flaw in the entire wedding,. If I had it to do over again I would use them a hundred times over. Five stars all the way!! Thank you Jerri and Tabledecore!!!!!!!!!

Kristine · Married on 05/21/2011

The most important thing a couple should focus on the day they get married is each other! Let Jerri Patterson and her staff handle the rest!
    Table Decor and More delivered a truly tailored and memorable experience not only to ourselves but left our guest so impressed that there was a buzz about it for weeks after.

Jerri took the time to get to know us and found out what our expectations were only to exceed them. The lighting and outdoor fixtures she set up created such a fluid and friendly atmosphere that was visually welcoming to all of our guest. Each table and stand up table tops were draped in fresh linens and topped with center pieces that showcased a combination of flowers, vines and functional lanterns which really added to the ambiance. The staff was very professional, extremely courteous and attentive to the needs of guest contributing to the tier one experience. The food was well arranged and offered the kind of flavors you went back asking for seconds and thirds! The attention to detail was shown and seen everywhere you looked and it all match and made sense. Everything was perfect!

Jerri Patterson is an artist and she uses Table Decor and More to create! She creates smiles, laughter, wonder, joy, amazement,...she creates memories! If you are looking for a stress free one stop shop that handles all the logistics while you enjoy the moment, don't hesitate to contact Table Decor and More. You are already on the site and are reading these reviews. I am confident that if you use Table Decor and More, you will be writing a positive review yourself and endorsing Jerri Patterson.

Thank you Jerri for all you have done! It was magical!

Kelly · Married on 05/21/2011

Thank you Jerri Patterson with Table Décor and More for making our daughter’s wedding day perfect. I cannot say enough good things about Jerri and her staff. Everything was absolutely amazing! The flowers were breathtaking and the reception was beautifully done, from the décor, presentation of the food to the professionalism of the staff…not to mention the food was superb!! During the reception I had numerous guests coming to me commenting on how impressed they were with everything. The photographer did an awesome job too!! When we met with Jerri we discussed what our daughter wanted and what she had in mind. You can picture how you think it will look when it comes together, but Jerri gives it that extra special touch and makes it more beautiful than you can imagine. If you want someone that can do it all, you need to call Jerri with Table Décor and More.

Nan · Married on 11/06/2010

I can’t say enough good things about Jerri Patterson and Table Decor & More. She assisted with our daughters wedding in early November and start to finish it was spectacular. If you want to take the stress out of the details, Jerri is your “go to person”. She was very organized, gave us her honest opinion on some ideas we had, and adjusted to our desires on things that were important to us. The food was great, the presentation was lovely and the money was well spent. As the MOB (mother of the bride) I can tell you I actually enjoyed every minute of the wedding and reception and Jerri worried about all the logistics.

Beth · Married on 06/19/2010

Table Decor and More gave my husband and I a wedding to always remember. We were very pleased with everything Jerri Patterson and her staff did to help make our wedding special.

The flowers were beautiful. The reception was perfect...simple and elegant! The food was amazing!! The DJ was fun and the photographer was excellent. We loved all of our engagement photos and wedding pictures. All of our guests were surprised and pleased with everything.

Many of my friends mentioned to me that I didn't seem like a very stressful bride and that is because I wasn't. Jerri took care of everything for me and she did an amazing job!

Megan · Married on 05/22/2010

I got Engaged during a very emotional time for my family.

2-14-09 my husband asked my hand in marriage. we had already been together 9 yrs to the day of our engagement. Regardless, I wanted a BIG, ELEGANT,FUN, wedding.

I had some off the wall ideas and requests. Jerri Patterson took it all in( and probably a nerve pill or two haha) and got to work. She worked on my wedding from April '09 until the day we wed, May 8, '10. I consider my taste to be elegant, with a very wild streak. something had to be "WOW!" this wedding as a whole had to be "WOW!!" Jerri and her team did not disappoint.

As you can imagine with a little over a year to plan this event, I thought I had my mind made up on everything from the beginning, and I did:) but i changed my mind on everything except the wedding dress and the man.umm, ok, Honestly , I changed my mind on everything ,like,6 or 7 times!! Jerri may have wanted to strangle me at any one point, but she sure didn't show it.Finally I decided (firm) that Black and White Damask was the theme and my flowers were jade roses for a great pop. We were married at The Stowe Manor in Belmont, NC. We said our vows at 6:30 in the evening and our fabulous reception followed immediately after at the same venue. I arrived the evening before to stay the night at the Manor, and saw that the tables and chairs, linens and such were already perfectly in place.

When I woke in the morning of our wedding day I saw from upstairs a flurry of activity, like a well oiled machine, Jerri and her crew were bringing in all the center pieces, and bar glasses, plates, etc.. It was amazing to watch.. They almost silently put all the "puzzle pieces" together before my eyes. A dream became a vision in front of me!! Then it seemed like minutes later I was already dressed and waiting on the go ahead because I could hear the song that I was walking to playing.."Bittersweet Symphony"....Game time.

After the kiss, my husband and I were whisked away to take a breath and realize what we just did. Immediately we were approached by a team of people who catered to our every single need or want. My guests all received the same attentiveness, the food (Filet Mignon,among one of the choices of many) was Superb. Better than even my own expectations. The D.J. and Photographer, Quin and Tammy Stancil were the best ever!! They captured all the important moments one would expect, and moments I didn't know they got! They kept the party going so well, I wasn't sure the party was gonna end!!

My flowers, and cake....I dont know where to begin. Our cake was chocolate, with white butter cream fondant.Jerri had put our Black Damask theme to work so well all over the venue, even on the cake!! It didnt just look good , it was sooo good. I dont even really like cake but it was amazing! I could really go on and on and on, but I think I have written enough to get it through to a potential "Jerri's Bride" that if your considering her, go talk to her!!

If your not looking to be extremely happy with the results, then Jerri Patterson may not be right for you..

You know your wedding was a blast when your on the way to your honey moon, and guests are already calling you to tell you that "Your wedding night was the best night of THEIR lives!"

Thank You Jerri!! xoxo

Deanna · Married on 05/08/2010

I was married on May 8, 2010, and I had a fantastic wedding and reception thanks to Jerri Patterson! I had heard about Table Decor & More while attending a friend's wedding in 2008. I was absolutely in awe at her reception. Everything was so impeccable, and the food was delicious. So, when I became engaged a year later, I had to meet with Jerri because I wanted that same kind of experience for my future husband and myself.
    Since I was never one of those girls who had every detail of their wedding planned practically since birth, it was very nice to sit down with someone like Jerri who has lots of wedding experience. It took a while for me to decide on colors for the wedding, and Jerri was very patient with me. I also had to make changes on flowers and other decorations a couple of months before the wedding, but Jerri was very understanding and helpful.
    When I first started planning my wedding, I was truly amazed and overwhelmed by all of the details that go into creating a wedding/reception. Thankfully, Jerri was so proficient and had so much to offer with her company. She was creative, had lots of ideas, and was very honest with me.
    Since my fiance and I were paying for the wedding, we needed to know what everything was going cost up front so that we could have everything paid for before the wedding. Jerri created an awesome wedding that fit our budget, and the payments were spread out so that we could pay for it easier.
    One of the best things about planning with Table Decor & More was having one person to oversee and take care of EVERYTHING. That was truly priceless! On my wedding day, I just wanted to be able to show up without a care in the world and enjoy everything, and Jerri delivered that for me.
    When I walked inside the reception room at the hotel prior to the wedding to see what everything looked like, I felt like I had stepped into a fairy tale. Everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined in my best dreams. I actually stood there and cried tears of joy. Thankfully, I had not had my make-up done yet for the wedding!
    During the the reception, countless people complimented the food and the decorations. Many people that night told me that it was one of the best weddings that they had ever been to, and I have to agree! My husband and I are still talking about it....especially the food. I greatly recommend the pork loin!
    If you are planning a wedding, I highly recommend Jerri Patterson and her team at Table Decor & More! You will be impressed.

• F

Carmen · Married on 08/09/2008

I don't know about the other review - I am thinking it is on the wrong person. Jerri Patterson at Table Decor & More handled every aspect of our wedding day. We only had to meet in person with her one time, and made all the decisions on what food we wanted, the DJ, Photos, cake, Linens, centerpieces, flowers - everything - it was so easy. We stayed in touch via e-mail and on my wedding day - PERFECTION. It was all we discussed and so much more. The food was delicious and flowers and decor were far beyond what we had expected. And the best thing - her price was several THOUSANDS of dollars less than our other quotes. I would receommend this company VERY highly - just look at her web site - gorgeous. Expect it all from Table Decor - you get it - she has tons of great references - call them - you will be sure of the quality you will get.