Sweet Opera Events Reviews

Sweet Opera Events 4
Sweet Opera Events 5
  • Fantasia

Fantasia · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Fiance and I were planning on eloping within 3 MONTHS! I contacted Marisol and, right away, she was so accommodating. Within 2 weeks, I had choices for different venues. She would face time me and we talked so comfortably. We ended up not eloping and will be planning a wedding locally, however, I do recommend her services from what I have seen so far.

Sent on 09/24/2018

THANK YOU ....FANTASIA!!!
    It was a pleasure, I really love what I do, even if the wedding is not to be held in Puerto Rico, I which you the best!!! We will be here to help with other events.
  • O

Onzao Butler · Married on 06/20/2019

Our experience with Marisol was everything that she said it would be.

Marisol, is thee absolute best! She was VERY attentive to our needs and she brought the bride’s vision to life. I would most definitely recommend her and use her for future business. Thanks again, Marisol; it was an absolute pleasure meeting and working with you. May God continue to bless you and your business.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Sweet Opera Events 6

Sweet Opera Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity! That is the best part, happy happy couples and satisfy with our service. I really enjoy it!!! and blessings to the happy couple!!!
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 03/08/2019

Beautiful bohemian rustic design

It was such a pleasure to work with Marisol. She completely understood our rustic bohemian vision. In the execution her designs almost exactly mirrored my Pinterest pics. Our wedding was located at Hacienda Siesta Alegre. Already a beautiful location, but Marisol complimented the venue with her special touch. My favorite were the table garlands...lots of greenery and hints of white looked perfect on the rustic wooden tables. She was flexible and helped with last minute requests such as the welcome sign and seating charts. The bouquets were exceptional as well. I was thrilled to see my vision come to life. I highly recommend Sweet Opera Events. They are very economical, professional, creative and deliver great service.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Sweet Opera Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I really enjoy it and how it turned out so beautifull! May God bless you both abundantly in love, joy and happiness!!!

Javier · Married on 03/08/2019

An Evening to Remember

I could not be happier with the results Marisol provided on our wedding day! She went above and beyond and was extremely pleasant to work with. We received exactly what we asked for with a service level that exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Sweet Opera Events!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Raquel · Married on 07/13/2019

Marisol is heaven sent!!!! She is a blessing to know and to work with.

Word can't describe everything that Marisol did for us. Marisol is a wonderful and delightful person. She is so professional and she takes pride in her work. Marisol will make sure everything is to your liking. Marisol was very attentive to my ideas and she worked her magic. Everything came out beautifully. She was always available to hear my concern and always had a solution for them. She was my Wedding Coordinator and much more.....

Sent on 07/29/2019